{|Why not me?|}Beomjun✔

bloomingyujjun tarafından

A story where Beomgyu and Yeonjun were bestfriends. Beomgyu was a quiet boy, and he had difficulty to express... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
♡•1•♡
♡•2•♡
♡•3•♡
♡•5•♡
♡•6•♡
♡•7•♡
♡•8•♡
♡•9•♡
♡•10•♡

♡•4•♡

1.4K 52 132
bloomingyujjun tarafından

Beomgyu woke up in the school's nursery. When the nurse noticed that he was awake she said" Hi Beomgyu, how are you feeling?"

Beomgyu just closed his eyes a bit a opened them again. So she took it as  not bad but not good.

She then asked him" Can you talk?" He replied" Y-yes, b-but ex...exhausting." She nodded then said" It's exhausting to talk right?" He nodded.

She then said" Ok, do you have anyone that can go to your dorm with you, cuz in your state you can't go by yourself. Also that person should make sure to always be with you until you feel better to come back here. You will stay home for 2 weeks minimum, and the boy that brought you here told me to tell you to take better care of yourself cuz you don't seem well lately."

Beomgyu smiled and nodded, he felt a bit relieved to know that someone noticed that he wasn't alright these days, and he was thankful for that.

But then he realized that he had no one to come home with him. So he took his phone and act like he was talking to someone. Then he told the nurse that the person who will take him home was waiting for him outside. So she let him go, cuz he didn't let her sent him off.

He started to walk slowly to get to his dorm, all by himself. As he was close to get to the building, he suddenly felt the pain in his head. But this time it was way worse due to the fact that he hurted his head badly.

So without even feeling the dizziness, he just fainted.

When he woke up, he was in his room. And unlike the previous time, there was someone next to him, an all too familiar face sleeping with his head on his bed while holding his hand. He couldn't believed his eyes soo he closed his eyes and opened them again, but that person was still there.

'Maybe the tumor is making me see things cuz ain't no way' he mumbled to himself. Then the other person said" Beomie omg, are you ok you seem soo pale and thiner these days. Why are you fainting so frequently these days. And why did you go to the hospital last week, what was those results??"

Beomgyu was soo shocked cuz he would never imagined that his hyung would pay that much attention to him, after everything that happened.

He then smiled with teary eyes and hugged his hyung. It was the first time in the whole month he felt less alone. While he was crying, the older was playing with his hair and humming his favorite song, cuz he knows that this is the best way to calm him down.

Minutes after, Beomgyu finally calmed down, then he looked at his hyung and said" T-thank you Y...Yeonjunie h-hyung. I a-am r...really s-sorry h-hyung. I-it was m-my f-fault, i-i am s-so s...selfish, I-I don't d-deserve y-you-"

"Don't ever say that cub. I am the selfish one, I didn't even let you explain yourself. You are my best friend but I started to spend less and less time with you as soon as Yeji came along, and I'm sorry for that. Please forgive me Beomie." The older said with tears in his eyes.

The younger smiled and hugged his beloved hyung again. Then he said" o-of c-course I f...forgive you h-hyung." Man is in love so please don't judge him.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu spent the night catching up, well Yeonjun was the one talking, cuz Beomgyu didn't want to tell him about his cancer, and get the older to be sad and to pity him. So he just smiled and listen to his hyung talking about his life and his girlfriend, even if it hurts him deeply, he was just happy that his hyung was happy.

The rest of the night went smoothly, even if Beomgyu felt weak and his head was pounding, he was happy because at least he had his hyung back.

Well what Beomgyu didn't know, it's that he was right. He had hallucinations because he had a very bad fever. And that it was the security guard of the building that got him to his room, and that no one was in the room with him.

It was a tuesday, Beomgyu was in his last course for the day. The teacher gave a homework, everyone was cool with it until he said that it was by group of two people.

He was praying to get paired with Yeonjun, but with his luck he got paired with Yeji.

He felt like dying. Yeji came up to him and they exchanged numbers, just to fix a meet up to work on their project.

As he was leaving school, he spotted Yeonjun. And since 'they were fine' he ran and gave the older a back hug.

The older turned around and pushed him soo hard that he fell on the ground. Everyone turned to them. Yeonjun then yelled" WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DUDE??"

Beomgyu stared at him with doe eyes, and tilted his head then said" B-but h-hyung, y-yester-." "What the fvck dude, do you have a memory loss or something, cuz in case you forgot I DON'T WANT A FRIEND AS SELFISH AS YOU. So stay away from me you ungrateful and selfish person."

Beomgyu just stared at him with tears in his eyes, while people were laughing at him and recording him. For a moment the older felt bad, but he quickly brushed it off and leave with Yeji, while Beomgyu was still on the floor and crying like a baby.

After sometimes, he got up and let the university to go to a bar, cuz it was seriously too much for him at that moment. He felt so ashamed and mad at himself. Cuz in his head, he deserved it, he really was an horrible person that deserves every bad things that were happening to him.

He cried like crazy, and drank way too much, he already had low alcohol tolerance, but he drank way more than he had never done before.

He stayed there till 1 in the morning, and left to go home. On his way, he felt like someone was following him, but he just keep on walking.

⚠️‼️MENTION OF RAPE, IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS SUBJECT PLEASE SCROLL TILL YOU SEE THIS✨‼️⚠️

As he was waking by and old buildin, a middle aged drunk man suddenly pulled him in. He screamed and tried to escaped, but he was too weak and drank too much. Plus he only ate breakfast so, his stomach hurted like crazy.

The man who pulled him in the building, started to touch him at some intimate places, while Beomgyu was begging the man to let him go.

The man laughed and said" I will let you go pretty boy, but let's have some fun before." Then he started to suck Beomgyu's neck, while the other was still screaming for help and begging.

The man then said" You looked soo pretty when you were crying at the bar, so I wanted to see your lewd face when I would be above you angel, and the pretty noises you could make in that pretty mouth of yours."

Beomgyu started to throw his hands, to try to get the man off him, but the man just slapped him really hard and pinned both his hands above him. The next thing Beomgyu knows is that he felt a sharp pain in his asshole and his mind went blank.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

He didn't know how the hell he got home, but he was in his bathroom crying and looking with disgust at his body, and wincing every time he touched his bruises while taking a bath.  He threw up more than 5 times and his head hurted 10 times more than ever.

After he washed his mouth for the last time that night he went to bed, and fell asleep instantly.

The next morning, he woke up with his head pounding like crazy, the pain was soo intense that he screamed in pain. He couldn't even reach his pain killers cuz he couldn't move a bit. He was too weak and his lower back was in pain.

He was sweating very much and he felt as if he was freezing. He was in soo much pain, and yet he was all alone. He saw that it was already 12 PM so, he obviously missed school and yet no one checked on him.

He felt soo alone, and he cried so much and was in soo much pain that at some point he just felt numb and empty. Just lying there feeling like dying a little more as hours went by.

He spent 6 days here in his bed, without eating, and barely drank water. Yet no one called him, nor checked on him.

He had a little hope when his parents called him, but he instantly started to cry, because his father said" Choi Beomgyu, you are such a selfish and useless brat. Do you know how hard we are working to pay for this expensive university for you, and you just stayed at you dorm and didn't attend your classes for a week? You're just wasting our money, in alcohol. You know what, we will still pay for the university fees but we will cut your credit card and you will have to work to earn your own money."

Then he hung up without even waiting for Beomgyu's explanations. The said boy just layed on his bed, letting the tears fall. His eyes were soo red that it feels like he could start to cry tears of blood.

He barely slept for 4 hours only the past 6 days. Not 4 hours per day, but 4 hours for 6 days. He wasn't even sleeping, he just lost consciousness due to his illness during these times.

The next day he finally gathered all his remaining strength, he didn't have any but hey the intention matter.

He made it to the kitchen and lucky he had a some soup left from the last time he cooked, so he heated it up in the microwave and ate it.

His stomach hurted like crazy and he wanted to throw up. But luckily he didn't throw up, he started to feel his headache so he just took his painkillers and went to take a bath. Then got ready to go to the university.

It definitely was the worst decision he ever made in his life.

•°.~♡•.°~☆•.°~♡•°.~

Hello my beautiful readers 🥰🥰

How are you guys doing?? Hope you guys are fine. Did you liked today's chapter? Hope you did hehe.

Hope you guys don't hate me after this. I really am sorry, I cried too if that makes y'all feel better, I suffered too dw.

Also sorry for late update, I had some issues, but it's ok now.

Also thank you guys for your support, all you likes and comments makes me soo happy, I love y'all soo much. And please don't forget to keep on voting and commenting.

Love y'all and see you guys next chapter, bye bye 👋😘

(Didn't proofread, sorry for my mistakes)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

153K 9.1K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
134K 6.2K 20
Where Taehyun is in love with Beomgyu but Beomgyu isn't. #2 on Taegyu on 15th Jan, 2020
13.2K 586 22
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
15.8K 655 16
~°•☆•°~ beomgyu and yeonjun are childhood friends. beomgyu has had a crush on yeonjun since he was 12 and realised his sexuality.yeonjun has always b...