♡•9•♡

The next morning, Yeonjun woke up to loud bangs on his door. Feeling bad about what happened, he at first refused to open his eyes and go to see who was at his door. And he remembered falling asleep in Beomgyu's room, and him begging for a second chance.

Then a familiar voice took him out of his trance. He could recognize that voice anywhere. He opened his eyes and saw that he was in his room.

He instantly got up and ran to his door. He opened it and saw someone he thought he wouldn't see again, it was his dad who came back with milk after 14 years.

Just kidding, it was Beomgyu standing there with his bright smile and pink cheeks.

Yeonjun couldn't believe his eyes, then he said" Is that really you, I'm dreaming aren't I? Please pinch me."

The younger looked at him like he was crazy, and did as the older asked. Yeonjun let out a yelp and immediately engulfed the younger in a tight hug while sobbing violently.

He couldn't believe that he was given a second chance to make things right. Then he promised in his heart to protect, save and make the younger happy for the rest of their lives.

Beomgyu was a bit worried for the older, and he was silently rubbing circles in his back to help him calm down and bring him some reconfort.

The older pulled away from the hug and looked at the younger with teary eyes then said "I thought I lost you forever, I am soo sorry Beomie I'll make it up to you I promise. Please don't leave me ever again. Please..."

Beomgyu looked at his with soft and warm eyes then said "I d-don't know w-what you... a-are talking about, b-but I w-will never l-leave you. W-we are s...stuck together, okay?"

The older nodded, then Beomgyu whipped his tears and pulled him in for a hug again. This time Yeonjun hugged him tighter, as if he let go the younger would vanish and leave him again.. They stayed like that for 5 minutes, then Beomgyu said" W-well I g-guess we w-won't go to uni t-today."

Yeonjun chuckled and said "Ofc we won't, I look and feel like shit. Plus I want you for myself today and forever, so cuddles and movies it is today."

The younger blushed at his words and nodded. 'Gosh why was I soo blind to see that he liked me too all this time. I'm soo dumb. And I missed him soo much. I swear that this time I will make things right and make him happy like he deserve to be.'

He closed his door and made the younger sit on the couch while he went to make breakfast for the two of them, since he knows that the younger would only eat a fruit and that it wasn't healthy for him to eat so little.

When breakfast was ready, they sat together and ate. Since Beomgyu was a slow eater Yeonjun was done before him, so he just sat there staring at the younger while he was his world.

Beomgyu look up and noticed that the older was staring at him with that found smiled on his lips, then he said with a blush on his cheeks " Wh-what? D-do I have some-thing in m-my face?"

Yeonjun smiled grew wider then he said" Yes you have something in your face, beauty."

The younger was as red as a tomato. And it made Yeonjun's heart go wild, he still couldn't believe that he had a second chace and that the younger liked him back.

Soon after, Beomgyu was done eating. So Yeonjun took his plate and washed it even though the younger wanted to do it since Yeonjun made breakfast. And now he was sulking with a cute pount on his lips that made Yeonjun have some urges to kiss him. But he resisted cuz he was determined to take Beomgyu on dates and confess first.

As soon as he was done with the dishes, he went to hug the younger, earning a giggle from the him. They went to the living room, still cuddling. And they watched some movies (Disney movies since both of them liked them).