♡•1•♡

"CHOI BEOMGYU HURRY UP!!! We're gonna be late." Yeonjun shouted out of Beomgy's dorm.

Beomgyu sighed and said" I'm coming hyung."

2 minutes later, Beomgyu rushed out of his room, grabbed a toast, put on his snickers and opened the door. He smiled at his hyung and the older smiled back, quickly grabbed his hand and started to run.

They ran like crazy and arrived at the university just in time. They were panting and sweaty, but it was worth it cuz they didn't want to miss any course.

They entered their classroom and sat next to each other. Beomgyu is a shy kid, he only show is bright and chaotic side to Yeonjun because they were friends since forever and he was comfortable around the older.

Yeonjun in the other hand was really popular at the university, and he was a social butterfly. Everyone in their college wanted to be his friend, but even if he joke around with everyone, he only had 3 friends and ofc his best friend Beomgyu.

Life was good for Beomgyu, he had bad stutter and was clumsy with his words so he was extremely quiet, but at least he had his best and only friend, Yeonjun with him. The older would understand him, even without saying much, so that help Beomgyu's feelings to grow stronger for his bestfriend.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun always did everything together, they had the same classes because they were in the same major (music) so they always did their homework together, go to their dorms (since they are only 2 doors away from each other) and come back from uni together. Go to the arcade, mall and café together.

They were practically inseparable. People would always asked them if they were boyfriends, but Yeonjun always replied "No we are best brothers" while Beomgyu just smiles.

Beomgyu was happy, his crush/best friend was always with him, he had good grades and his parents company became more successful, so they seemed to be happy and they loved him dearly so he was 10 times happier than ever. But the sun shine brighter before darkness come (I made that up just now hehe).

One day Beomgyu wasn't feeling well, so he didn't go to the university. But he was surprised to see that his best friend didn't checked on him, since he always did when he missed school, plus he didn't came to pick him up today cuz Yeonjun had a dance class early in the morning that day, so that's why Beomgyu told himself not to come today. But he was waiting for at least a message from the older, but it never came.

So Beomgyu just brush it off, and said that maybe he was sick too, and he didn't go to the university after his practice, so he probably didn't know that he was sick. Beomgyu reassured himself.

The next day, he was still feeling unwell, but he got up and headed to school.

When he entered the classroom, he saw a girl sitting where he used to sit, and Yeonjun is next to her smiling and watching her with heart eyes.

He cleared is throat and said " H-hi. H-hyung...Can-can yo-you...t-tell me what's...g-going on...p-please."

Yeonjun smiled and said" Hi Beomie, this is Yeji a new student. She doesn't have friends here yet so I'm spending time with her." Beomgyu felt a bit jealous and angry so he said" Wh-what ab- bout me h-hyung?"

Yeonjun took a bored look and said" Just sit there, cuz the teacher said that she has to sit here because of her bad eye sight and I like sitting next to her."

"B-but h-hyung...I h-have b-bad eye-" "Good morning class!!" Beomgyu got cut off by Mrs Han, their English teacher. So he just sighed and went to sit in the only sit available far in the back of the classroom. Plus there's no one next to him, so he is completely alone.