♡•3•♡

The next day Beomgyu stayed in bed. It was the week end and usually he would hang out with Yeonjun, or just spend time with him and their other friends.

But now he was all alone, he knew that it was his fault, and that he really was too selfish and jealous so that's why he lose his friends and he was sure that he deserved that.

As he remembered the look on Yeonjun's face and his words, he started to cry again. And he only stopped hours later.

He then decided to eat something, when he got to his kitchen, he found out that he has nothing left. So he got himself ready and headed to the grocery store near his dorm.

As he was walking towards the store, he suddenly felt the sharp pain in his head and then shortly after the dizziness and the nosebleed came back. Then some times after he lost consciousness in the street.

When he gained consciousness again, he saw an unfamiliar white roof, and a bright white light made him shut his eyes again.

Then he slowly opened his eyes again, but this time he finally took in his surroundings. He finally understood that he was at the hospital.

Shortly after he woke up, a doctor entered the room, and a sigh of relief escaped his lips. He smiled and said" Mr Choi, I'm glad that you're finally awake. You have lost consciousness for 5 hours. How are you feeling, and was it the first time that it had happened?"

Beomgyu was shocked to know that he was unconscious for soo long. And he replied" Hum, it's not the first time actually, it had happened 3 times before."

The doctor nodded and said" Ok, how do you feel before you faint?"

Beomgyu replied" I feel I sharp pain in my head then I feel dizzy and my nose bleed, and then blackness."

The doctor look at him with a worried expression but quickly chased it with a put on smile, then said" Alright, we will do a scanner of your brain since you feel the pain in your head. Let's go now."

Beomgyu nodded then followed the doctor in the scanner room. And when he was done the doctor said" Ok Mr Choi, I will call you to give you an appointment when your results are ready, but in the mean time I'll give you some pain killer. And don't forget to eat properly. Also please come to the appointment with someone."

Beomgyu nodded took the pain killer from the doctor, bid his good bye and left the hospital.

On his way to the dorm he stopped at the grocery store, buy everything he needed and get to his dorm.

As soon as he was inside his dorm , he quickly organized his groceries and cooked something to eat.

The next week passed by just like the previous, just kidding it was way worse than the previous. Beomgyu was getting beaten up everyday, Yeeonjun even became friend with his bullies.

Don't get him wrong, he didn't know that they were bullying Beomgyu again, and they convinced him that they have changed.

And in the other hand, Beomgyu's condition was getting worse, he was thiner and paler than usual. And he fainted more than usual, and the pain in his head was becoming sharper.

Friday, while he was on his way to school his phone started to ring. He was startled because it was the first time in weeks that his phone rang. Like even his parents didn't called him.

He shook his head and reached for his phone from his pocket. Then he saw an unknown number calling him. He hesitantly answered then he said" H-hello" the person in the other line said" Hello, Mr Choi it's me doctor Kim Taehyung, remember from the hospital the last Saturday."(He's my ult along with Gyu so I had to include him...)