π‘Ίπ’•π’π’“π’Ž'𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐...

By Queen_AngelAce

I looked at Storm as she looked me. "Now alls that's left is little Stormie," Vinnie says. She glared at me... More

Author's Note:
Chapter 1: Change
Chapter 2: Killer
Chapter 3: Where I've Been
Chapter 4: Partnerships
Chapter 5: New Friends
Chapter 6: Time Together
Chapter 7: Strange
Chapter 8: Saviour
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Vinnie
Chapter 11: Magical
Chapter 12: Mate
Chapter 13: Bad Day
Chapter 14: Badass
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Despise
Chapter 17: Ruthless
Chapter 18: Worlds Collide
Chapter 19: Pleasure
Chapter 20: Break
Chapter 21: Savage
Chapter 22: Rivalry
Chapter 23: Wonders
Chapter 24: Go Deeper
Chapter 25: Captured
Chapter 26: Escape
Chapter 27: Make A Deal
Chapter 28: Hannibal & Will
Chapter 29: That Bitch
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 31: Obsessed
Chapter 32: Unhappy
Chapter 34: Untold Secrets
Chapter 35: Conflicted
Chapter 36: Welcome Home
Chapter 37: Armed & Dangerous
Chapter 38: Bout Time
Chapter 39: All Is Revealed
Chapter 40: In Too Deep
Chapter 41: Secret
Chapter 42: Gone Too Far
Chapter 43: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 44: Crazy Day
Chapter 45: Problems
Chapter 46: Wrong Target
Chapter 47: Devastated
Chapter 48: Madness
Chapter 49: Dirty Deeds
Chapter 50: High Alert
Chapter 51: On The Move Part One
Chapter 52: On The Move Part Two
Chapter 53: The Key
Chapter 54: Trails And Tribulations
Chapter 55: What's Next?
Chapter 56: Us
Chapter 57: Decision
Chapter 58: Never Safe
Chapter 59: What's Poppin?
Chapter 60: War
Sequel?

Chapter 33: Powerless

58 8 4
By Queen_AngelAce

Storm's POV:

I glared at Cyrus from across the room. I told Cain what he told me. He and I were pissed off at Cyrus for tricking us. He was so goddamn petty.

But I must admit, it was pretty clever. I didn't speak to GiGi much either but she didn't mind. Eventually I started talking to her again because I missed her.

But I stayed away from Cyrus. The only reason I was with him today is because we had to get together for our End-Of-The-Year project.

We all had our files and stuff ready. We just needed to create posters and do our essays. I looked over at Cain as he typed on the computer for his essay.

Bailey was doing hers. Drew and Lucille were doing the posters. Since GiGi wasn't in our group, she had to observe us. My Dad and his guards stood by to make sure I was safe from Vinnie.

We were currently in the computer lab at United Academy. I was a little worried about my Dad being here, considering he's a human and this school is meant for supernatural beings.

Principal Garcia assured that we'd have the school to ourselves. But I wasn't worried about anyone else. I was worried about Cain and Cyrus.

One wrong glance and they'd started fighting. "Storm, you okay?" Dad asks, placing his hand on my shoulder. That grabbed everyone's attention.

"I don't feel well," I say.

"I'll take her to the bathroom." Bailey offers, wrapping her arm around me. We stepped out into the halls with my guards in tow.

Before we headed inside the women's bathroom, a guard scooped out the place before giving us the all clear. "Bailey, I'm so nervous dude," I say.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" She asks. I glared at her.

"No, I'm not pregnant. I'm still taking my birth control and I do NOT want kids, remember? Besides, I'm on my period right now," I reply.

"Then why you bugging?" She questions.

"I'm worried that Cain and Cyrus are gonna fight in front of my Dad," I reply. She stared at me.

"And you thought it was a good idea to leave them alone with him?" She asks.

"The tension in the room was too much. I honestly felt like I was gonna throw up," I say.

"I didn't want to tell you Storm. I get that you're mad at Cyrus for tricking you but you have been ducking & dodging him and being hella petty towards him. But when the tables turn, you don't like it," She retorts.

"Who side are you on?!" I exclaim.

"Yours but stop being a bitch," She says. She pulled me out the door and back down to the computer lab. We walked in and it was still quiet in the room.

"Feeling better Storm?" Dad asks.

"Eh. Somewhat." I reply, before sitting down. GiGi shook her head in confusion. I waved her off. I helped Drew and Lucille with the posters before typing my essay.

Then my Dad's phone rung. "Jasmine, hey. I've been meaning to talk to you," He says. He stepped out into the hall. Thanks to my super hearing, I could still hear him. "No no. I had a great time last night. But listen....Yes...Jasmine, I wanna break up," He says. What? "Jasmine, I'm sorry but I have to focus on Storm and Brooklyn. With Vinnie running around and this new deal with Marcelo....I understand Nyla needs more attention than me but that's not why I'm breaking up with you.....yes, I know she's just a kid but that's not why....Jasmine....look, I have to focus on my girls and my business or else, both will be six feet under," He says.

Then he hung up walked back into the room. "Everything good all Dad?" I ask, looking at him. He nodded.

"Yep. Just Marcelo," He lies. Cain looked at him.

"What did my Dad want?" Cain asks. Cyrus muttered something. Cain glared at him before standing up. I quickly fell to the ground and banged my head on the table.

"OWW!!" I cry. Everyone all looked at me.

"You okay Storm?!" GiGi cries.

"Stupid fucking chair!" I yell, as I kicked the chair. Really? A chair? I didn't know what else to do!Drew helped me up. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just hit my head," I say.

"Your head is already turning red," Lucille notes.

"Should we just go and finish this later?" Dad asks.

"No! I wanna spend time with Bailey," I whine. She stared at me. I gave her a look. She walked over me.

"Yeah Lorenzo. It's been a while since me and Storm really got to hang out ," She says.

"Bailey, you know you can to come to the house anytime you want," Dad says.

"I know but Storm rarely has any freedom left," Bailey notes.

"That wouldn't be the case if two people could learn to control themselves around her." Dad says, glaring at Cain and Cyrus. Neither of them moved. Cyrus tilted his head.

"Lorenzo, I'm not the one who's spending the most time with your daughter anymore. After all, I can't make her cum right," Cyrus states.

Petty ass bitch. Shut up, you love it. "Cyrus, not now please," I say, softly. He looked at me.

"Storm, I didn't come here to argue. I came here to finish the project. We're almost done anyway so let's just continue to work in silence," He replies.

"That's the most mature thing you've ever said," Cain notes. Cyrus got in his face so I moved in between them.

"Please don't," I say. Dad pulled me away from them. "Dad no! I don't want them to fight!" I cry. I looked at Cain and Cyrus as they glared at each other.

Drew pulled Cyrus back. "Don't do this Cyrus. Like you said, we came here to work, not fight. Let's get this done and go home," He says. Cyrus glared at Cain before turning away.

"Pussy ass bitch," Cain says. Cyrus turned around and punched him. I ran over and pushed Cain back against the wall. Drew quickly pulled Cyrus back.

Then someone cleared their throat. We turned around to see Principal Garcia with Marcelo standing beside her. She approached us slowly.

"You two still can't control yourselves," She says, glaring at Cain.

"Cyrus started it!" He yells.

"I did not!" Cyrus yells.

"BOTH OF YOU GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Dad demands. Everyone all looked at him. Cyrus gathered his stuff and walked out.

Cain grabbed his stuff and went out the other way. Marcelo looked at my Dad. He stared at him with a gleaming look in his eyes. I shook my head and ran out the door.

"Storm!!" Bailey calls. I ignored her. I ran out of United Academy and off campus. I wanted to be far away from everyone. I cried as I ran. I was so angry.

At Cyrus; at Cain; at myself....at life. I ran into the woods, shifting into whatever magical being I could that would get me farther away from Lucky Springs.

I came across a lake. I fell to the ground and began sobbing. I covered my head and brought my knees to my chest. "Storm?" I heard a voice. I looked up to see Nigel.

He approached me, dressed in all black. "Nigel, what are you doing out here?" I ask, curiously.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Why are you crying? What happened?" He asks, as he sat down beside me. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Cain and Cyrus. They're still fighting," I reply. He sighed as he put an arm around me.

"Ah. They're boys, Storm. Not men. They'll grow up eventually. But I want you to stop focusing on them and focus on you. That's why I helped you in the first place," He replies.

I looked up at him. "What?" I ask.

"Storm, I told you I'm helping you to look out for your future. I didn't expect two boys into come into your life and spice it up. I want you to stop letting Cain & Cyrus ruin your life. Don't them distract you. Stop letting them force you into choosing which one of them you want to be with. Focus on you for the rest of the year. Graduation is only a four and a half months away," He explains.

I nodded. "Okay Nigel. Now why are you out here?" I ask, curiously.

"Seems like the government didn't entirely disband PROJECT MAGIC like they said they would. That facility that took Cain the second time Vinnie kidnapped you....they've been secretly working out here. See that cabin across the lake?" He begins.

I looked out across the lake and saw a cabin in the distance. "It looks well lit and in use," I mutter.

"They've been working out here. I've been watching them for awhile. PROJECT MAGIC almost dissolved completely. But this one group just doesn't want to let go of supernatural beings. Storm, they're after you. After they saw Catherine's notes on you, they're going to try to find you and find a way siphon all your magic from you. You need to be careful from now on. No more distractions," He explains.

"Just great. I got Vinnie to worry about and now this," I mutter.

"Just stay out of trouble. I gotta get back." He says, before using his powers to disappear. Then there was a large splash in the water. I smiled.

Damn Nigel, you are good. I stood up and headed back to Lucky Springs. It was about twenty minutes before I heard screaming.

I turned around to see Nigel's wife, Sherry running towards me. She grabbed me. "Run Storm!!" She yells.

"What?!" I cry.

"They have Nigel!! They caught him snooping around and now they caught him! You and your family have to leave!!" She cries.

She pulled me down a trail to a truck. We quickly hopped in and sped off towards Lucky Springs. "Where are we going?!" I question.

"I need to get you and your family somewhere safe," She says.

"But my Dad and them doesn't know about magical beings. And what am I going to tell them?" I ask, curiously. She sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Fine. I'll get you somewhere safe," She replies.

"I really hope Nigel is okay," I say, softly. Suddenly, a car slammed into ours at high speed. Our truck spun out of control and then rolled around.

I panted heavily. "Storm, you okay?" Sherry calls. Before I could reply, I heard gunshots. I looked over and saw her bleeding from her mouth and nose.

She was staring at me. I tried to move and realized I couldn't. I was so weak. I looked at my body and that's when my quick healing kicked in.

I looked over at Sherry. I quickly sat up and touched her. "Sherry? Can you hear me? Are you okay?" I call. She continued staring at me. I shook her.

I felt her pulse and that's when I realized she didn't have one. She's dead Storm. No. Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck. My vision became spotty and blurry.

I tried to crawl away but I was grabbed. I was dragged away. I tried to fight back but my arms became numb. I succumbed to whatever it was that was injected into my body.

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes. I looked around and saw I was in a medical room. I heard voices approaching so I closed my eyes.

"Has there been any changes in her condition?" A familiar voice says. Jasmine? What's she doing here?

"Nope. We've managed to extract all of her powers but the Galaxy Orb itself won't budge. We've tried everything we could without killing her," Another voice says.

I felt Jasmine approach me. She leaned over me. "Are you sure there isn't anything else we can do? We need the Galaxy Orb!" She says, sternly.

"I understand. But it's embedded in her heart. In order to extract it, we'd have to kill Storm," The voice says.

"At this point, I don't care about Storm's life. I care about becoming the UniHybrid. She shouldn't have interfered and caused the trucks the crash. I nearly died when the military trucks exploded. She didn't care. So why should I give a damn about her life?" Jasmine rants.

I had no idea she was in one of the trucks. I fluttered my eyes open. "She's waking up," Someone says. Jasmine quickly walked over to me.

"Storm, how are you feeling?" She asks. I groan.

"Ugh. What happened?" I ask, curiously.

"You were in a car accident. I saw the whole thing and I pulled you out. You survived...can't say the same for your passenger," She explains.

I stared at her. I slowly sat up. "Please, Ms. Starlight. Rest," The nurse says.

"I need fresh air," I say. She looked at Jasmine. Jasmine nodded. I hopped off the table and walked away. Once I was out of sight, I quickly dashed down the hall.

I ran down the hall and looked around. I realized I was in a facility. I began exploring. While looking around, I found Nigel locked in a cell.

He was chained up. I unlocked it and walked inside. He watched as I unchained him. "Storm....what are you doing here?" He asks, weakly.

"Helping you. You've helped me. Now let me help you," I reply. I put his arm around me and carried him out the room. He was surprisingly heavy now.

"What happened?" He asks.

"They took my powers Nigel. They took every inch of me. The Galaxy Orb isn't gone but..." I trailed off.

"You're the chosen one, Storm. The Galaxy Orb chose you for a reason. It will NEVER leave your body. They may have taken your powers but they will never be able to take the Galaxy Orb," He explains.

"But my powers....how will I fight them?" I ask. He shrugged.

"I don't know. This never happened before," He replies. He looked up at me. "Where's Sherry?" He asks.

I stared at him. "I'm so sorry Nigel. They crashed into us and murdered her," I reply. Tears filled his eyes. "Look, I'm sorry but we can't stay here. Jasmine is probably looking for me," I say.

I carried Nigel out the door and down the hall. I had to make sure we didn't get caught. Man, I totally forgot what it was like to not have powers....Riley?

Oh right. No powers, no conscience. Suddenly, an alarm went off. Security personnel began running around trying to find us. Shit!! We have to hurry up.

Nigel stood up and pulled out a gun. "Here Storm. Take this," He says. I looked at him as he handed it to me.

"Nigel—" He cut me off.

"Let's face it, Storm. You're not gonna be able to carry me the whole way back to Lucky Springs. They tortured me so badly. I can barely walk and I cannot rely on you to protect me and yourself," He says.

"Nigel, I may be powerless but I'm not weak!! I can do this, I know I can!!" I cry. He shook his head no. "Too bad! I'm not leaving you!!  Your wife didn't die trying to protect me and you didn't risk your life protecting me for nothing," I say.

I grabbed his arm and pulled. We managed to sneak outside. I threw a few rocks into guards and doors to distract them and it worked. I placed Nigel inside of a nearby vehicle.

I hopped in and began to Hotwire it. I quickly sped off towards Lucky Springs. I drove to the one house I could think of to help: Cyrus's house.

I pulled up and ran up to the door. I knocked frantically on the door. The door opened and it was Drew. "Storm?!" He cries. Cyrus peeked his head out.

So did Lucille. She was just wearing a T shirt and no pants. Then Hayley appeared. "Look, I'm sorry for disappearing but I need your help!!" I cry.

Hayley walked up to me. "What is it?" She asks. I turned around and pointed to Nigel. "Nigel?" She cries.

"You know him?" I asks. She nodded. She ran over to him. I did too. We helped him inside the house.

"Nigel, what happened?!" Hayley cries.

"Long story. Can you help him please?!" I cry. Hayley quickly ran out the room. Cyrus and Drew ran to get him towels. Lucille held his head.

"Heal him Storm!!" Cyrus yells.

"I can't!" I cry.

"Why not?!" Hayley asks.

"I lost my powers!!" I yell. They all looked at me. As Nigel got cleaned up, I waited by his side. Bailey and GiGi came over. Marcelo and Cain did too.

"Now Storm, tell me. What did you mean when you said you lost your powers?" Hayley asks.

"Remember the government's project? PROJECT MAGIC? Well it didn't completely disappear. A group was still searching for supernatural beings, mainly me. They saw Catherine's notes on me and wanted me specifically. They captured me and drained all my powers. But they didn't take the Galaxy Orb," I explain.

"That doesn't make any sense," Marcelo says.

"It's hard to explain," Nigel says. We all looked at him. He sat up. "I've been watching them since Vinnie kidnapped Storm and...did what he did to her. When Jasmine went to Storm's house in the middle of the night, I knew she was bad news. She's the one who ambushed me and tortured me into telling her about Storm," He explains.

"His wife tried to get me somewhere safe but they caught us and murdered her," I add.

"But your Dad dumped Jasmine earlier," Cyrus notes.

"I know. I don't know if he really knew about her or anything but she's the one who took all my powers. Now I'm human again," I say.

"She still has the Galaxy Orb within her. She's just powerless," Nigel adds. Everyone looked at me.

"Wow. I can't imagine what it must be like to be human. To be...normal," Drew says.

"It's a lot less stressful than being supernatural," I state.

"So you really can't do anything?" Bailey asks. I shook my head. I raised my hands and tried to do something. Nothing happened. I covered my face.

GiGi hugged me. "I'm sorry Storm," She says.

"What are you gonna do now Storm? You know...now that you're human?" Hayley asks.

"I don't know. I don't think Principal Garcia is gonna to let me continue to go to United Academy," I say.

"Oh no," Lucille says.

"What?" I ask.

"The Magic Council has a sensory machine that can sense when someone is no longer supernatural. They're going to erase your memories Storm. You'll forget all about us," She explains.

My heart dropped. "Oh that's right," Cyrus says. I shrugged as he sat down beside me.

"It is what it is. Now I'll be less of a headache for you guys," I say. I tried to smile through the hurt. Cyrus hugged me. I broke down in his arms.

"I don't want to lose my best friend." Bailey says, hugging me.

"She doesn't have a choice. The Magic Council will do anything to protect the Magic secret," GiGi says. Nigel stood up and walked over to me.

"Don't worry Storm. Just remember what I said and focus on you. You're human now. You don't have to worry about your powers or losing control in front of your Dad," He says.

I closed my eyes. "I forgot about him. I still have to hear his mouth when I get home," I mutter.

"Come on. I'll take you home," He says. I waved goodbye to everyone and let Nigel take me home. I brought him inside the house. Dad was not happy.

"Storm, I have been looking every—who is this?" He asks.

"Dad, this is someone I've been wanting you to meet for a long time now," I reply. I introduced Nigel and Dad to each other.

"I already know everything about you Lorenzo....even your ex wife: Storm's & Brooklyn's mother," Nigel says. I left them two alone and went upstairs.

Brooklyn, of course, tore my head off because she freaked out at me leaving and Dad having to scour all of Lucky Springs to find me.

I found out he cussed out Cyrus and Cain and Marcelo because he thought they were hiding me. I didn't have any energy to argue back so I just sat there.

I woke up the next morning and felt different. Riley? No answer. God I was hoping it was all just a bad dream. I went to the bathroom & brushed my teeth.

Then I headed downstairs to find Nigel sleep on the couch. "Storm?" Dad calls from the kitchen. I walked inside the door to find him by the stove.

"Dad, before you say anything, I'm sorry for running away yesterday. I was just so stressed out about everything, that I couldn't take anymore. I had to get away from everyone," I say.

"I know. Nigel told me. He told me Jasmine caused a car crash and murdered his wife yesterday. She almost murdered you after I broke up with her yesterday. He told me," He explains. Thank you Nigel. "Storm, I'm sorry for putting you under so much stress. I understand you have feelings for both Cyrus and Cain but I want you to just focus on yourself and stop stringing those boys along," He says.

"I know Dad and I'm going to. I just need to finish my project today then I'm done," I say. He nodded. I walked out to find Nigel still sleep. I smiled at him.

I went upstairs to my room and showered. I styled my hair and got dressed for the day. I went to United Academy with my guards. I met up with Bailey and GiGi.

Bailey's face was red and puffy. I could tell she's been crying. I wrapped my arms around her to keep her calm. GiGi hung out with us as we worked on our posters.

Cain and Lucille arrived a little bit later. Then Cyrus and Drew showed up. Cyrus looked like he didn't sleep much. We all worked silently in the computer lab.

After I finished my essay and my poster, I left. "Storm wait!" Bailey calls. I looked back at her. She hugged me. "I don't want to lose my best friend," She says.

I smiled and squeezed her. "You're not going to lose me Bailey. I'll lose my memory but you can always still find me and we can get to know each other all over again," I reply.

She nodded. We walked down to her dorm room. I looked around at my old room. It was now Bailey's extra room. I looked down at a picture of us.

We were at skating rink smiling at the camera. Bailey moved my hair and kissed the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and smiled. I turned around cupped her face.

I kissed her lips passionately. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I lifted my leg up to her waist. She moved me over to the bed. We laid down & made out passionately.

It's been a long while since Bailey and I did anything together. We made love on the bed and it was one of the sweet things I was gonna miss when I lose my memory.

I looked over at her sleeping face. I gently moved her arm and stood up. I got dressed and left United Academy. I went home to find my Dad and Brooklyn outside.

"Am I late?" I ask.

"Kind of. What took you so long?" Brooklyn asks.

"Bailey & I talked for a long while and I lost track of time," I lie. I helped load duffle bags into the truck. "I'm guessing we need these guns?" I ask, peeking inside.

"Yep. I received intel that Vinnie was spotted at the skating rink. I'm not wasting no time," He states. Me and Brooklyn hopped in the truck.

Vans loaded with security guards drive ahead of us. I loaded my gun up at the same time as Brooklyn loaded up her gun. We were ready for this.

I took deep breaths and I mentally prepared to end Vinnie. We drove into Lucky Springs and pulled up to the skating rink. We walked inside & looked around.

I quickly spotted Vinnie across the rink. "Dad?" I say. He turned around and followed my gaze.

"That's him?" He asks.

"Yep," I answer, glaring at him. Dad aimed his gun at the same time Vinnie looked up. Vinnie pulled out his gun and fired. Shots ran out, causing people to run away in fear.

We all quickly hid behind tables and chairs as we fired into Vinnie's crew. That's when 40 Cal by Haritiage ft Rico Act started blasting through the speakers.

I grinned. Oh now it's a party. The DJ took off running when a guard shot near him. The song was stuck playing. I peeked my head up and ducked just as Vinnie fired at me.

Gunshots fired from all directions. My cover was quickly being shot up so I quickly moved to another spot. I looked around and felt a hand over my mouth.

I bit down. "Ow Storm!" Cyrus yelps. I looked up at him. He held his hand. "Why'd you bite me?" He whispers.

"I panicked. What are you doing here?!" I hiss.

"Me?! What about you?!" He asks.

"My Dad received intel that Vinnie was here so here we are," I reply.

"It was supposed to be a relaxing day off for us. Guess today's not the day," He mutters. I looked up at him.

"Look, I'm not gonna shoot you but I can't promise my Dad won't. You need to get out of here, Cyrus. I don't want to see you hurt," I say.

"I wanted to talk you before you lost your memory," He replies.

"We can talk when we're not smack dead in the middle of a goddamn shootout between my Dad and your boss," I say.

He nodded. He quickly moved and headed out a hidden back door. Drew appeared and quickly followed behind him.

I looked up and began firing at Vinnie. I managed to hit him in his leg. "AARGH! GODDAMN YOU STORM!!" He shouts.

"Yes!" I cheer. Then I felt two sharp pains in my side and stomach. I quickly fell to the ground. I felt blood filling up my lungs. No....no no no. I got hit.

I covered my side and crawled away. I tried to crawl some more but I couldn't. I saw the gunshots flying feet above my head. My vision became blurry.

Damn. I'm not a UniHybrid anymore. I can't heal myself. I tried to sit up. I looked over to see the hidden back door Cyrus and Drew used.

I barely had enough strength to drag myself over towards it. I opened the door and crawled out. I breathed heavily as I began to choke and spit out blood.

"Cyrus, I think you need to learn how to—STORM!!" Drew cries. He ran over to me. Cyrus did too. "She got hit!!" He says.

Cyrus picked me up and carried me away. "N....no.....Da....Dad...br...broo....Brook..," I struggled to get my words out.

"We'll get Lorenzo and Brooklyn, don't worry Storm," Cyrus says. He laid me down in a car.

"I'll go get them." Drew says, before running away. I coughed up more blood. My lungs began filling up with more blood. I could barely breathe.

"Storm don't die on me...PLEASE!! Okay I'm sorry for everything, JUST PLEASE DONT DIE!!" Cyrus cries.

"Storm!!" Dad calls. He and Brooklyn ran over to me.

"Oh my God Dad, she's lost a lot of blood!" Brooklyn cries.

"We need to get her to the hospital!" Drew cries.

"Stay with me Storm, please baby," Cyrus pleads, his voice cracking. My vision became blurry and spotty. I coughed up more blood and began gasping.

"Just hold on Storm baby girl. We're almost there," Dad says. His voice began to fade out. I succumbed to the darkness. Riley? Riley please talk to me.

No answer. Riley please! Okay, I've learned my lesson. I'm more humbled now that I'm human again. Just please!! Answer me Riley!!

No answer. I began to hear voices all around me. They were all muffled but they were yelling and screaming. Then the sound of flowing water filled my ears.

"Storm?" Someone calls. I looked around.

"Cyrus?" I call. He came around a tree and smiled at me.

"Why are you hiding from me?" He asks, walking towards me.

"I'm clearly not hiding dude," I reply. He laughed.

"Come on. Your Dad is waiting for you," He says.

"My Dad?" I repeat. He nodded and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into a house that suddenly appeared. We walked inside to see everyone.

Bailey, GiGi, Drew, Lucille, Hayley, Brooklyn, Dad, Marcelo, and Cain all greeted me. "Hey Storm," Dad says.

"Hey. What's going on?" I ask, curiously.

"It's your birthday baby girl. Come on and make a wish," He says. I looked around before walking over to my cake.

It was a beautiful blue whipped cream icing with pink and purple fillings. I smiled as I closed my eyes. I made my wish and blew out the candles.

"What you'd wish for Aunt Storm?" Someone says. I looked down to see Nyla. I stared at her as Cyrus picked her up.

Lucille walked over and kissed him on his lips. "What'd you wish for Storm?" Cyrus asks, his voice becoming distorted. My heart raced.

"I know what she wished for," Someone said. I turned around to see Vinnie standing in the doorway with suspenders on and no shirt.

He smirked at me and walked over to me. I froze and looked around. Everyone was suddenly gone. My heart began racing. I turned around and ran upstairs.

"Storm, why are you hiding from me?" Vinnie calls. His cackles echoed throughout the house. I hid in a closet and covered my mouth.

"This is not happening," I whisper.

"Storm, you know you want more of me baby. No use in running or hiding," He says. Suddenly, the closet door opened. I punched him in his nuts and ran out the door.

"GODDAMN YOU STORM!!" He shouts. I ran down the hall. As I ran, I realized the hallway was getting longer.

I ran into a nearby room and closed the door. I looked it. "Vinnie please," I beg as he banged on the door.

"Ooh I love it when you beg," He says. I turned around and opened the window. I looked down and jumped out. I landed on the ground with a thud.

I picked myself up and limped away. I could hear Vinnie yelling at me from behind. I kept running til I was in the woods. I looked behind me to see Vinnie.

He glared at me so I ran faster. He chased me into a field. I tripped over something heavy. I looked and saw it was Cyrus's dead body.

My heart dropped. "No. No," I says. I looked around and saw more dead bodies: Dad's, Brooklyn's, Bailey's, Drew, Cain's, everyone's.

I broke down crying. "Aw what's wrong Storm? They deserved it. It's what happens at Silver Essence. You either get what you deserve or deserve what you get," He says.

I looked up at him before standing up. "That's the same thing Cyrus said," I reply.

"And?" He says. I glared at him.

"I'm done. No more running. I'm not running from you anymore. I don't care if I die. I'm sick of running from you Vinnie," I say, lowly.

"Then fight me Storm. Oh that's right. You're human," He says.

"I don't need powers to beat the shit out of yo bitch ass," I rebuttal. He punched me so I started laughing. "You hit like a bitch," I say.

I roundhouse kicked him in his mouth and punched him. We wrestled in the field. He pulled out a gun but I twisted his wrist to make him drop it.

I brought my leg up and kicked him in his eye. He cried out in pain and fell off of me. I grabbed his gun and stood up. I walked over and stood over him.

I aimed the gun at his head. He glared at me. "You wouldn't. You don't have the balls to pull the trigger," He says.

"I don't have balls...but I got a dick," I reply. I shot him between his eyes. His body fell against the ground. I looked around and saw the woods around me change.

It was now....different. The wind picked up and began to swirl my hair around. I inhaled deeply and looked up at the sky. Thunder clouds formed overhead yet I didn't feel scared.

The clouds moved directly over me. I closed my eyes and began to feel energy all around me, like my body was generating pure energy. I let out a sigh of content.

I raised my hand up the sky and the most miraculous thing happened. Lighting shot down at my hand, filling me indescribable power.

I looked down and cackled as my body began glowing. Like actually glowing. Then I felt a burst of energy. "Storm?" Dad calls. I opened my eyes.

I turned my head to see him staring at me. I looked around and saw Cyrus, Cain, Brooklyn, and pretty much everyone else staring at me.

"What happened?" I ask, curiously.

"You died for a full eight minutes. Then you just started laughing dude," Brooklyn explains.

"Apparently it's normal for people to laugh in their sleep," Lucille notes.

"But she wasn't sleep. She was dead," Brooklyn retorts. I held my head as I struggled to stand up. Cyrus and Cain rushed over to help me.

"I got it!" I say, quickly. I stood up and took a step only for me to fall. Cyrus and Cain quickly helped me up. This is embarrassing. Who you telling?

Riley!! I'm so glad you're back. Me too. I've heard everything. As I said before, we're your conscience. We are here, we just can't say anything.

"Storm, what was it like on the other side?" Lucille asks.

"Umm, I didn't go anywhere to be honest. I didn't die. I mean I didn't feel like I was dying. I actually had a bad dream actually," I say.

"What about?" Bailey asks. She sat down beside me. That's when I noticed Cain side eyeing her. I looked at Bailey, then Cain, then Cyrus.

They noticed my staring and began looking between each other. It wasn't glaring but they definitely weren't friendly expression. What the hell did I miss?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share! 🩵💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.2K 50
Savannah dealt with a lot of traumatizing things in the past, her only way out was through Shawn's music. Her best friend, Vanessa, was there all the...
42K 1.4K 24
#Wattys2014 Francesca Bell is an assassin. Xavier Pedro is an assassin. So what happens when these two expert killers are sent after each other? Fr...
113K 3.5K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...
119K 3.4K 199
This six the musical one shots... this is my first book. Also the amount of times I wrote shits instead of shots shouldn't be allowed.