π‘Ίπ’•π’π’“π’Ž'𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐...

By Queen_AngelAce

I looked at Storm as she looked me. "Now alls that's left is little Stormie," Vinnie says. She glared at me... More

Author's Note:
Chapter 1: Change
Chapter 2: Killer
Chapter 3: Where I've Been
Chapter 4: Partnerships
Chapter 5: New Friends
Chapter 6: Time Together
Chapter 7: Strange
Chapter 8: Saviour
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Vinnie
Chapter 11: Magical
Chapter 12: Mate
Chapter 13: Bad Day
Chapter 14: Badass
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Despise
Chapter 17: Ruthless
Chapter 18: Worlds Collide
Chapter 19: Pleasure
Chapter 20: Break
Chapter 21: Savage
Chapter 22: Rivalry
Chapter 23: Wonders
Chapter 24: Go Deeper
Chapter 25: Captured
Chapter 26: Escape
Chapter 27: Make A Deal
Chapter 28: Hannibal & Will
Chapter 29: That Bitch
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 31: Obsessed
Chapter 33: Powerless
Chapter 34: Untold Secrets
Chapter 35: Conflicted
Chapter 36: Welcome Home
Chapter 37: Armed & Dangerous
Chapter 38: Bout Time
Chapter 39: All Is Revealed
Chapter 40: In Too Deep
Chapter 41: Secret
Chapter 42: Gone Too Far
Chapter 43: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 44: Crazy Day
Chapter 45: Problems
Chapter 46: Wrong Target
Chapter 47: Devastated
Chapter 48: Madness
Chapter 49: Dirty Deeds
Chapter 50: High Alert
Chapter 51: On The Move Part One
Chapter 52: On The Move Part Two
Chapter 53: The Key
Chapter 54: Trails And Tribulations
Chapter 55: What's Next?
Chapter 56: Us
Chapter 57: Decision
Chapter 58: Never Safe
Chapter 59: What's Poppin?
Chapter 60: War
Sequel?

Chapter 32: Unhappy

56 7 0
By Queen_AngelAce

Cyrus's POV:

I stared at Storm's number, debating whether or not to call her. I can't believe she's so embarrassed about what happened. So what she drenched me in cum?!

Who cares?! It wasn't a big deal to me. She was so upset, she stormed out of the house. I wanted to talk to her but I haven't been able to get her alone.

Cain always butts in and stops me. We've been working on our End-Of-The-Year project. My side of the project was almost done.

I felt a hand on my leg. I looked up and saw Nyla staring at me. I forgot I was babysitting her. "Hey Nyla. What do you want?" I ask, curiously.

"Do you want to play with me Cyrus?" She asks, in a high voice.

"Not in the mood to play," I reply. She had tears in her eyes. "Nyla, not everything is gonna go your way. You're gonna get told "no" in your life," I say.

Her lip began quivering as her eyes welled up. She wiped her face and walked away. She sat down and began playing with her dolls. Mom glared at me.

"Nyla? Cyrus is take you out to get some ice cream now," She says. I stared at her. "Go get your keys Cyrus. Put your coat on," She adds. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

I grabbed my coat and keys and headed out the door with Nyla behind me. She quickly hopped in her car seat. I strapped her in and drove into town.

I pulled up to Dairy Queen and got out. I helped Nyla down but she reached up for me. She really likes being carried by you for some reason.

I reached down and picked her up. I carried Nyla inside the Dairy Queen. I walked up to the counter and order some sundaes. I went over to a booth & sat down.

"Cyrus, what's your favorite color?" Nyla suddenly asks. I looked at her. She stared at me with her bright brown eyes.

"Blue," I reply. Nyla giggled at me.

"Nyla?" Someone calls. We turned our heads to see a woman. She ran up to Nyla. I quickly stood up in a protective stance in front of her.

"Jasmine!!" Nyla squeals. The woman picked her up and spun her around. Lorenzo, Storm, and Brooklyn came walking over.

"You know her?" Brooklyn asks.

"I knew her parents. Oh Nyla!! I've missed you so much!!" The woman says. I looked at Storm. She turned away from me. I turned towards the woman.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Jasmine. Who are you?" She asks, curiously.

"Cyrus. I've been in charge of watching Nyla since her father was murdered by the government," I reply.

Jasmine stared at me. "Cyrus and his friend Drew have been good to me. But I think Cyrus doesn't like me," Nyla says, sadly.

Jasmine glared at me. Oh Nyla. "Nyla, you just make me nervous," I reply.

"How does a child make you nervous?" Jasmine questions. I looked her up and down. I don't trust this bitch. Yeah why is she so hostile towards me?

"Look lady—" Lorenzo cut me off.

"Her name is Jasmine," He says. I didn't look at him.

"JASMINE!!" I yell. That grabbed the whole restaurant's attention. "If you want Nyla, you can have her. That means my job is done. I don't know why you're being so hostile towards me," I say.

"I'm being hostile because a strange boy I never met is with my deceased best friend's daughter. You could be a rapist for all I know." She says, holding Nyla tighter.

"But I'm not," I reply.

"How do I know that?" She says.

"Look you dumb bitch, calm yo fucking nerves and watch how the fuck you talking to me. I'm not a goddamn rapist and I was given orders to take care of her," I rant.

"Cyrus!!" Storm cries. I brushed past them and stormed out the door. I got in my car and sped off back home. I slammed the door shut.

"Don't slam shit else in my house Cyrus!!" Mom yells. She glared at me before looking around. "Where's Nyla?" She asks.

"Some bitch said she was a friend of her parents and wanted her," I reply.

"And you believed her?!" She says.

"Mom, if you want her back, go get her at Dairy Queen," I say. I went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I laid down on my bed & covered my head with the covers. Then my phone rung. I rolled my eyes before answering it. "What?" I growl.

"You are such an asshole," Storm says.

"Wow, congratulations Storm. You really told me something I already knew," I say, sarcastically.

"You know Jasmine is upset and now my Dad definitely doesn't me anywhere near you. You do know he likes Cain more than you right?" She states.

"Wow. So your Dad sees more of a future son in law in Cain than in me. Tell me something I don't know," I say, irritably.

"Well, with the way you're acting, I don't question his judgement." She retorts, before hanging up. I threw my phone across the room and screamed into my pillow.

"She's not wrong ya know." Drew says, entering the room. He went over and picked up my phone.

"Who side you're on?" I ask, irritably.

"No one's. But she's not wrong. How you're acting....it's no wonder why Lorenzo trusts Cain to be around Storm more than you," He says.

I glared at him. "Come on," I say. We headed out the door and hopped in my car. I sped off towards town. I pulled up to a Dairy Queen.

Mom and Nyla were still here. So was Lorenzo, Storm and them. Drew and I walked inside. Jasmine turned around and glared at me.

She crossed her arms as I approached her. "What do you want?" She ask, angrily.

"My mother, not you." I reply, walking past her.

"You are a disrespectful little bitch," She says. I turned around and glared at her. She quickly backed up. Lorenzo stepped in front of her.

Storm and Brooklyn stood beside him. "Cyrus, why don't you just leave?" Storm says.

"Can I talk to you right quick?" I ask.

"No!" She says.

"Storm—" I paused when Marcelo and Cain appeared. "Is he bothering you Storm?" Cain asks, staring at me.

"Nope. He was just leaving, right Cyrus?" She says.

"Let's go Cyrus. They're not worth it," Mom says. She glared at Marcelo and Cain before pushing me out the door. Drew followed behind us.

"Fuck!" I yell, before punching a streetlight. The wood bent and cracked. It fell into the street and landed on a car. Drew quickly grabbed me & pulled me away.

We hopped in my car and sped off back home. Mom looked at me as we entered the house. "What were you thinking?" She asks.

"I was thinking I'd walk in and save my Mom from Lorenzo and Jasmine," I reply.

"I didn't need saving. Trust me, if either of them tried anything..." She says. She turned around to see Marcelo and Cain walk in.

"Get the fuck out!" I demand.

"Cyrus! Only I get to yell. Get the fuck out!" Mom says.

"What were you thinking Cyrus? You almost ruined everything!!" Marcelo says.

"What, you're working with Lorenzo to take him out? Just do it and give Storm up to Vinnie already!" I yell.

"We're not doing that. Lorenzo is a back pocket idea in case Vinnie does something crazy," Marcelo replies.

"Oh so him poisoning me wasn't crazy?" Drew states.

"You know what I meant Drew," Marcelo notes. I looked at Cain. He was staring at me.

"The hell you looking at?" I say.

"That's enough Cyrus!! What's wrong with you?! You all of a sudden have an attitude with everyone around you!!" Drew yells.

I went over to the wall and leaned against it. Mom came over and stood beside me. "I'm so stressed out. With Drew dying; Vinnie kidnapping and raping Storm; and to find out Storm's Dad prefers Cain over me!!" I scream.

"Cyrus!" Mom calls. Her voice began to fade. Everything began to fade away. Everything around started spinning. There were spots in my vision.

I blacked out. I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes. I felt sticky tape on my face. I reached up to tear it off. "No Cyrus!" Someone says.

I looked over to see a blurry figure. I blinked rapidly until my vision cleared. It was Lucille. She waved at me. "Lucille? Ugh, my head. Is this tape?" I mutter.

I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital. Lucille came over and sat down beside me. "I made your favorite sweets: brownies," She says.

I stared at them. "No thanks," I say. She frowned.

"Cyrus, you have to eat something. You barely ate anything the last four days," She says.

"I'm fine," I reply.

"No you're not. Your blood sugars are incredibly low Cyrus," She says. She stood up and walked out the door. I looked around. I turned in the TV.

SpongeBob was on. I guess I can watch this. The door opened and my Mom walked in. Following behind her was Lucille, Ethan, Bailey, Drew, Marcelo and GiGi.

"Cyrus! I'm so glad you're okay." Mom says, hugging me.

"You scared me half to death, Cyrus," Ethan says.

"Sorry. What happened?" I ask, curiously.

"You had a heart attack Cyrus. You've been under a lot of stress lately," The doctor says. He walked into the room. "Whatever it is that's causing you stress, I suggest you stay away from it. Your vitals were not looking good. And you need to eat something. Your blood sugars are dangerously low," He adds.

"I offered him some brownies but he wouldn't eat them," Lucille notes.

"Cyrus, I know you're worried about Vinnie but please eat something," Marcelo says. I shrugged. Lucille ate a brownie with me.

"Where's Storm?" I ask, curiously. They all looked at each other.

"She didn't want to come. She's still mad at you for what you did a few days ago. She and Cain are together right now," Bailey states.

The heart monitor began to go crazy. "Bailey!" Drew says.

"What?! If I were Cyrus, I'd want to know. I cussed her out because she chose to stay with Cain rather come see Cyrus," Bailey says.

"Why would you do that?" Lucille asks.

"She visited Cain nonstop when he was in the hospital for a broken wrist when he and Cyrus got into a fight at the beginning of the school year. Cyrus is ready kill Vinnie because he raped Storm and now she won't come see him in the hospital, even knowing he had a heart attack. I see where her priorities are," Bailey rants.

I definitely see where I stand. "Don't worry about it Bailey. There was nothing between me and Storm anyway. She was just using me because she's jealous," I say.

"Jealous of what?" Marcelo asks. I looked at Lucille. She blushed a deep red. I held her hand. We spent more time at the hospital.

I didn't enjoy the hospital food, most because it all smelled like medicine and it completely threw me off. I was discharged from the hospital a week later.

I decided to spend more time with Lucille. "So you moved back home and now you're so stressed out by Vinnie, you had a heart attack?" She says.

I laughed. "I never said it was a good decision for me to move back home but it was for my safety," I reply. I tucked a strand a hair behind her ear.

She blushed and giggled. "Cyrus, I want you to be honest with me....who do you love me: me or Storm?" She questions.

"Why?" I ask, curiously.

"Because sometimes I can't help but feel like I come second to her," She replies. I grabbed her hand.

"You come first. It seems like I come second to her when it comes to me and Cain. You know, I always thought you were gonna go back to Cain when you thought I wanted Storm more than I wanted you," I says.

"I did. I mean I did want to go back to Cain but his heart..... and mind was with someone else. And besides, I miss my middle school crush," She says.

I smiled and kissed her. I took her upstairs to my room and had sex with her. I got on my phone and went to my security app.

I found videos from the cameras that I had set up in Storm's room. She and Cain had sex during the time I was in the hospital.

I looked down at Lucille as she slept. I carefully slipped out from underneath her. I got dressed and headed out the door. I went to Storm's house.

I snuck into her house and found Storm sleeping, still in Cain's hoodie. I shook my head as I walked over and picked up my secret camera.

I snuck out the house and made my way back home. I hooked my phone up to my laptop. I typed on it and found Lorenzo's email address.

I used an encrypted email address and hidden my email and IP address. I attached the videos of Cain & Storm having sex and sent them to Lorenzo.

You should've never pissed me off Storm. Catherine thinks you're evil? You don't know just how evil I can get. I closed my laptop and went to bed.

I said my goodbyes to Lucille the next morning. I continued with my day as I normally would. Mom had to make sure I didn't do anything stressful.

Marcelo told Vinnie that I deserved some time off. He didn't tell him about my heart attack but I can guess that Vinnie could tell he was getting to me.

I looked over at Drew as he walked into the house. "What's up man?" I ask. He looked at me.

"Hey. You look significantly better," He says.

"Thanks. I feel better now that I'm taking time off," I reply.

"I see. Lucille must really been taking the stress off," He says. I laughed and shook my head.

"Yes and no. I've been taking care of myself like my Mom said," I say.

"I'm glad," He says. Suddenly, my phone rung.

"It's over there charging. It died on me last night. Grab it for me?" I ask. He walked over.

"Dude, Storm has been blowing you uppp," He says.

He handed me my phone. I smirked as I put my phone on speaker. "Hey Storm. Sorry, my phone was dead. What's up?" I say.

"CYRUS YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" She screams. Mom poked her head in the doorway. I waved. "I know it was you that sent my Dad those videos of me and Cain having sex!! I know it was you, YOU DUMB IRISH BASTARD!!" She yells. I smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about Storm. Are you sure you didn't record it for a memento or maybe Cain recorded you guys and sent it to your Dad to mess with him?" I suggest.

"Cyrus stop fucking playing with me bro!! I know that was yo bitch ass!! Oh when I get my fucking hands on you!! IM GONNA RIP YOUR GODDAMN THROAT OUT!!" She screams.

"Such a potty mouth," I reply. She continued screaming at me. I hung up on her and blocked her. Drew and Mom stared at me. "What?" I ask.

"You recorded them having sex then sent them to Lorenzo?" Drew asks.

I shrug. "Maybe next time, Storm will remember who's she's messing with," I say.

"So you ruined your mate's freedom just to be petty?" Mom asks. I nodded. I headed out the door to my car. I drove off towards Silver Essence.

I pulled up and got out. I walked inside and headed up to Vinnie's office. I knocked on his door and heard him on the other side of the door.

I walked inside the room and saw him sitting at his desk. He smiled at me. "Cyrus, my good man. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Why wouldn't I come see my boss?" I ask, smiling.

"After what happened with Drew? I did apologized to the kid," He says. I laughed.

"I get it. It was a joke....he didn't find it that funny," I reply. He nodded before standing up.

"I forgot not everyone understands my humor," He says.

"But I do," I say. He tilted his head.

"What's up with you Cyrus? You seem...different. You're smiling more often," He says.

"I'm just happy Vinnie. I feel different, like a new man. But better." I say, placing my hand on his shoulder. He stared at me. "I have info on Storm and where she & Lorenzo could possibly be," I say.

I smirked. What are you doing? If I'm unhappy, everyone's gonna be unhappy. "Do tell Cyrus," Vinnie says, smiling.

Suddenly, Cain bursts through the door with Marcelo behind him. Cain glared at me. "You really are a snake Cyrus." He growls, storming over to me.

""Cain!" Vinnie yells.

"I always knew you were a low down, dirty bastard but to actually rat out Storm to Lorenzo?! The fuck were you thinking!?" He yells.

I got in his face. "I was thinking you and Storm should've never FUCKED with me," I reply, calmly.

"You came into contact with Storm, Cain?" Vinnie asks.

"Yep. He and Storm were had sex and I had it recorded. I anonymously sent it to Lorenzo and now they're both pissed off at me. But I could care less," I explain. Cain and I glared at each other.

"Show me the video," Vinnie demands. I pulled out my phone. I showed him the video. "Wow Cain. You must got her hooked for her to let her get close enough to fuck," Vinnie says.

"Ask Cyrus. He seems to get closer than me," Cain retorts.

"Not as of late. Me and Storm can no longer stand each other. She and her father have taken a liking to Cain so if you're going to interrogate anyone, let it be Cain," I rebuttal.

I walked around Cain, only for him to put his hand on my shoulder. I grabbed it and twisted it. He punched me so I kicked him.

We ended up on the floor fighting. We ended up getting pulled apart by Mom, Marcelo, and Ethan. Mom and Ethan took me outside to the parking lot.

"I knew it. Cyrus, you're supposed to be avoiding stress, not looking for it!!" Mom cries. She drove me home.

"Mom, face it. I'm done," I say. She looked at me as she pulled up to the house. I quickly got out the car. I ran inside and up to my room.

"Cyrus!" Drew calls. I slammed my door shut and paced back and forth. I breathed heavily before sitting down on my bed. Drew knocked on my door. "Cyrus! Unlock the door!" He calls.

I shook my head as I placed my head in my hands. I took several deep breaths before pulling out my gun. I stared at it. Mom, Drew, and Ethan all called out to me.

"Guys, I'm sorry. Just know that I love you all and that I'm sorry," I call. I placed my gun in my mouth. Suddenly I heard a loud crash. I turned around to see a large white wolf.

It stared me in my eyes and tackled me. It transformed into Storm. "Cyrus don't do this!!" She cries.

"Storm?!" Mom calls.

"He's trying to commit suicide!!" Storm cries. That's when they all tried to break down the door. Me and Storm wrestled and fought over the gun.

She punched me and kicked me down onto the bed. I pushed her against the wall and held her down. I felt arms all over me. "DONT DO THIS CYRUS!!" Ethan screams.

Suddenly the gun went off. We all froze. Storm started coughing up blood. She slowly fell against the headboard. "No no no no no no no," I exclaim.

I pressed my hand against her side. "Don't worry. I heal quickly," She says. She held her side. She hugged me. "Cyrus please don't do this! Okay?! I'm sorry, just don't!" She cries.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"I'm a UniHybrid remember? Part psychic. I have visions of those I'm close with," She explains. Mom hugged me.

"Please Cyrus! I know I'm not perfect but I'm trying. I know Vinnie stressing you out but there's no need to kill yourself or tell on Storm," She cries.

"Dude, you've always been there for me. If you're gone, there's no way I'm staying here by myself," Drew says.

"You have Bailey," I note.

"I need a guy to talk to about personal stuff," He replies.

"Please Cyrus. I need my big brother. We're close to taking down Vinnie. I can feel it. If you're dead, then it'll all be for nothing. Imagine how Dad would feel," Ethan says.

Storm hugged me. "At least Storm would be happier without me," I mutter.

"No,I wouldn't! Cyrus, you drive me insane but I wouldn't have it any other way dude. Yes, I'm mad at you for showing my Dad those videos but that doesn't mean I want you to go kill yourself," She replies.

"What made you decide this?" Drew asks, curiously.

"The day I woke up at the hospital. When Bailey told me Storm would rather be with Cain than with me. She told me how you visited Cain for his broken wrist when we fought at the beginning of the school year but you didn't come see me when I had a heart attack. That kind of hurt my feelings. All the shit I've done for you and my life was hanging in the balance, you didn't care," I say.

"I'm sorry Cyrus. I saw a vision of you snitching on me to Vinnie and that's why I didn't go," She says.

"But I didn't. I was never going to. I was going to give him the run around but when you never came to the hospital, I figured I'll have Cain's life ended. You & your family would go on the run and then I'd end my life so I wouldn't deal with any of this," I explain.

"I know that now. Cyrus, I don't want you to kill yourself because of this. Vinnie is really getting to you," Storm says.

"We need a vacation," Mom mutters. We spent the rest of the day fixing the holes in my room. The holes Mom and them created and the hole Storm created.

I watched as they all worked putting together to  replaster the wall. I smirked. I walked away and pulled out my phone. I called GiGi.

"Okay, we're even," I says. She chuckled.

"So it worked?" She asks.

"Yep. They both fell for it. The demon in you really is evil," I say.

"What can I say? We are evil," She replies.

"You really are. The whole ordeal was fake. Thanks again for your illusion spell. Faking Lorenzo yelling at Storm and me sending a fake email. And me telling a fake Vinnie about some fake videos," I says.

GiGi cackled. "It feels good to be evil again. I mean I know I'm nice and all but being part demon, I need do evil deeds in order to keep my sanity. So when are you gonna tell them it was fake Cyrus?" She asks, curiously.

"When the time is right," I reply.

"Alright. I have to get ready for my photoshoot. Later Cyrus." GiGi says, before hanging up. I cackled darkly before turning around to see Drew.

"So how was my acting?" He asks.

"Eh. Bailey did better than you," I reply. Mom and Ethan approached me.

"Storm's gone. She has a dinner date with Brooklyn and her Dad. I watched as Storm got in her car and drove away.

"You all did a great job acting. The Marcelo illusion is top notch. Where is the real Marcelo?" I say.

"At the hospital. Principal Garcia went to do a regular checkup on her baby. Turns out she's having a boy," Mom says. I smiled. She looked at me. "I still can't believe my son is being hella petty because his mate is choosing a mutant over him," She says.

I shrugged. "You raised a petty werewolf mother," I reply, smiling. We went to the kitchen table and waited for dinner. Over the course of the next few days, Cain constantly came at me.

One day, he just went for it. "Vinnie about the video of me and Storm, it didn't mean anything ," He began.

Vinnie stared at him. "What are you talking about?" He questions.

"The videos of me and Storm having sex?" Cain says. Vinnie looked confused. "The ones Cyrus showed you?" Cain adds. I showed Vinnie my phone.

"Cain, there's nothing on here. Cain, whatever bullshit you have going on with Cyrus, I don't want to fucking hear it! Unless you have info on Lorenzo's location and where he lives, don't talk to me." Vinnie says, before storming off.

Cain looked at me. I quickly turned away. "I know you deleted the videos," He says.

"I don't know what you're talking about Cain," I reply.

"Cain, did you hit your head on a mission dude," Ethan says. We chuckled. Cain glared at us. Marcelo walked into the room.

"Dad, you remember the videos Cyrus showed Lorenzo right? Vinnie claims he doesn't remember them. Cyrus is trying to make it seem like I'm crazy," Cain says.

"Cain, what videos are you talking about?" Marcelo asks. Cain stared at him. He started stuttering.

"Th-the one St-Storm told us about Dad!!" He cries.

"Son, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Don't start with that crazy shit. I get that you don't like Cyrus but don't start making up shit about him," He says.

He walked away and began talking to my Mom. That Marcelo illusion really tricked him. Thank you GiGi. I continued on with my missions for the night.

At the end of it, I ended up running into Storm. She was sitting in the karaoke bar. She looked lost and confused. I entered and sat down in front of her.

"Hey Storm. You good?" I ask, curiously. She shook her head.

"No. I asked my Dad for my phone back and he said he never took it. He told him about the email with the videos of me and he said he didn't get any emails or videos of me. Almost like he developed amnesia," She says.

"That is so strange. Earlier today, Cain had the exact same problem. He told Vinnie and his Dad about the video issues and yet, they don't remember a thing," I say, in a obvious tone.

She stared at me. "Cyrus, what did you do?" She asks.

"What makes you think I did something?" I ask, curiously. She glared at me, making her eyes glow red and become slits. I held up my hands. "I used illusions to pretend to get you in trouble. So you would stay away from Cain for awhile. That's what you get for not seeing me in the hospital when I had a goddamn heart attack Storm!" I say. She stared at me. "I had GiGi help create illusions of a fake Marcelo, a fake Lorenzo, and a fake Vinnie. The real ones have no idea of the videos because the videos. Don't. Exist. They're fake. I made them up. They look pretty realistic huh?" I say.

"Why would you do that?!" She cries.

I slammed my fists on the table. "I told you not to fuck with me Storm! Catherine thinks you're evil and psychotic?! Oh you haven't seen evil and psychotic. You visited Cain in the hospital numerous times because of a broken wrist but you wouldn't see me ONCE when I had a FUCKING HEART ATTACK?! I pretended to want to commit suicide because I knew you would see it and you would come to save me," I explain.

"You son of a bitch!!" She yells.

"And?! What did I tell you?! You get what deserve or deserve what you get. You deserve this. After today, I'm done with you Storm. We can only see each for our End-Of-The-Year project but that's it. You can be with Cain all you want now and I'll be with Lucille. I just wanted to have the last laugh," I rant.

She glared at me with so much anger in her eyes. I stood up and stormed out the door. For once in my life, I finally felt free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey reader, I did say in the Author's Note that this was not your typical romance/dark romance novel. Cyrus and Storm have a complicated relationship but it WILL get better. TRUST ME. Remember to vote, comment, and share! 🩵💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 625 35
** This is book one of a three book series. The other two are on Amazon but I started writing the story on wattpad and wanted to keep it here for mem...
119K 3.4K 199
This six the musical one shots... this is my first book. Also the amount of times I wrote shits instead of shots shouldn't be allowed.
42K 1.4K 24
#Wattys2014 Francesca Bell is an assassin. Xavier Pedro is an assassin. So what happens when these two expert killers are sent after each other? Fr...
2.6M 62.9K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...