YRRKH OS Book

By Kairafan2017

Different os,ts, fs and ss on Yrrkh More

Tilak fiasco
Note
Abhira Tilak
Neil Adoption Track
Mehendi Track
Abhira ki Shaadi
Bachelorette party
Papa ki pari
Post leap track
Post leap track - Part II
Anisha death track
Akshara ka birthday
Abhi ki Akshu (CS)
Abhi ki Akshu - 1
Abhi ki Akshu - 2
Moving on ( Character Sketch)
Moving on ( Part 1 )
Moving on ( Part 2 )
Moving on ( Part 3 )
Akshara's life
Akshara's Life ( Part 2 )
Moving on ( Epilogue)
Akshara's life ( Part 3 )
Help
Akshara's life ( Part 4 )
New Life ( Intro+ CS )
New Life ( Part 1 )
New Life ( Part 2 )
New Life ( Part 3 )
New Story
A new start( Intro + CS)
New Life ( Part 4 )
KaiShu Reunion
New Life ( Part 5 )
New Life ( Part 6 )
New Life ( outfits )
New Life ( outfits -2 )
New Life ( Part 7 )
New Life ( Part 8 )
Vabby ki Babydoll
Confrontation
New Life ( Part 9 )
Note
Family
Bond of Love ( Part 1 )
Suggestions
Bond of Love ( Part 2 )
Note
Bond of Love ( Character Sketch 1 )
Bond Of Love ( Character Sketch 2 )
Bond of Love ( Part 3 )
New Life ( Part 11 )
Bond of Love ( Part 4 )
New Life (Part 12)
Bond Of Love ( Part 5 )
Confrontation
AkshNav ( Part 1 )
AkshNav ( part 2 )
AkshNav ( Part 3 )
AkshNav ( Part 4 )
AkshNav ( Part 5 )
Mimi's birthday I ( os )
Mimi's birthday II ( OS )
Kartik- KaiShu Reunion
Mendak ki Sherni ( Part 1 )
Anisha death track
Brother's Love
Custody Battle ( Part 1 )
Custody Battle ( Part 2 )
Custody Battle ( Part 3 )
Custody Battle ( Part 4 )
Custody Battle (Part 5)
Custody Battle ( Part 6 )
Custody Battle ( Final Part )
Naira ki Akshi ( Introduction )
Goenkas ki jaan FS ( Introduction )
Note
Returning back
KaIra Family ( Part 1 )
KaIra Family ( Last Part )
MusRav ( Part 1 )
MusRav ( Part 2 )
MusRav ( wedding outfits)
MusRav ( Part 3 )
Photos
Photos ( 2 )
MusRav ( Part 4 )
Confession ( Part 1 )
Confession ( Last Part )
New Story
New Story
Note

New Life ( Part 10 )

689 55 5
By Kairafan2017

Few days later. The Singhanias have permanently shifted back to India as Naitik wants to live with his entire family after a separation of 30 years. They are staying at Singhania Sadan Udaipur while the Goenkas are staying in Jaipur. The Goenkas and Singhanias will be meeting each other on a weekly basis. One week the Goenkas will be spending their weekends at Udaipur while the following week the Singhanias will spend their weekends in Jaipur. Both the families will alternately be taking turns to meet each other. Only Vatsal is staying in Jaipur due to his work after which he will go back to his home in Udaipur. Today is Holi, the Goenkas and Rathores have come to Udaipur to celebrate Holi together with the Singhanias. The youngsters are very excited as they are gonna celebrate Holi with their Nanu/ dadu for the first time while both the kids too are happy to celebrate Holi with their bade nanu/ bade dadu.

Singhania Sadan
Morning
Akshara wakes up and finds herself in Aditya's embrace while he is fast asleep. She quickly pecks his lips and gets up from the bed. She goes to the mirror and sees her small baby bump and caresses it admiringly.

Akshara: Jaldi se mere paas aajao babies , aapki mumma se toh wait hi nahi horaha. I just hope yeh 6 mahine aise hi ek chutki mein beet jaaye aur aap mere paas mere haathon mein ho. Mujhse toh intezaar nahi horaha tum dono ke aane ka.( She speaks to her babies while caressing her stomach.)

She then goes to get ready. After getting ready she comes out and sees Aditya still sleeping so she slowly tip toes out of the room.

Sometime later
Everyone is ready and comes down for Holi. They wish eachother a happy Holi and then goes to the garden where the party is held.

Their looks

( Amaira is not there as she has gone to Mumbai to her parents place to stay still her delivery as it's a custom in their family that the daughter stays in her maika during her first pregnancy till the baby is delivered. )
They greet their guests and play holi. The entire family then dances on balam pichkari. Soon it's afternoon and the party gets over. Everyone were so busy in bidding bye to the guests that they didn't notice that a group of three men ( they are actually goons that rob houses taking advantage of any festivals or weddings going on) have mixed something in the thandai and gone inside Singhania Sadan. After all the guests leave everyone goes to the food counter and takes snacks or thandai and sit to talk among themselves. Akshara starts feeling unwell so she goes to rest in her room. Drinking the thandai everyone gets intoxicated except Naira as she didn't drink the thandai because she was busy on a call talking to the Malhotras. Karan and Ishaan got tired after running around playing holi for a long time so Keerti put them to sleep in their room sometime before the party had got over.

In her room
Akshara enters her room and goes to the washroom to freshen up and change as she is feeling very tired. After sometime she comes out of the washroom after changing into a simple kurti.

She goes and checks the time on her phone.

Akshara: 12.30 pm baj rahe hai meri dawaiyon ka wakt hogaya hai, jaldi se kitchen mein jaake khaana khaati hoon phir dawai khaake sojati hoon bahut thakaan mehsoos horaha hai.

She goes down to the kitchen and removes the food from the fridge. She heats the food up in the microwave and then sits on the small table in the kitchen to eat her lunch. The men who had secretly entered the house are hiding behind a pillar and looking at Akshara. After finishing her lunch she goes back to her room, the men come out from their hiding spot sighing in relief. They continue doing the work that they had come for.

Akshara's room
Akshara enters in, she eats her medicines and then gets on the bed to sleep as she was feeling very tired. She was falling asleep when she hears a sound from the nearby room which happens to be Naitik's room.

Akshara: Nanu ke kamre se yeh aawaz kaisa tha?

She gets up and goes near the window, she sees that everyone is still down in the garden talking. She notices everyone's weird behaviour.

Akshara: Sab toh bahar bagiche mein hai toh phir nanu ke kamre se yeh aawaz kya ti? Ishu aur Karan bhi nahi hosakte kyunki unn dono ko toh bua ne already sula diya hai , woh toh itne jaldi nahi uthenge. Aur mumma ko chodke baaki sab itna ajeeb bartaav kyun kar rahe hai, kahi inn sab ne kuch zyada hi bhaang pi li hai kya. Bechari mumma sabke beech pagal horahi hai.( Seeing Naira's irritated face. She hears another sound from Naitik's room.) Yeh aawaz phirse kuch toh gadbad hai, kahi koi chor toh nahi aaya ghar mein. She goes to Naitik's room and quietly peeps inside. She sees that there is a man in the room who is removing everything from the locker and putting it in the bag . She slowly goes back to the room.

Akshara's room
Akshara worriedly enters her room thinking about what to do.

Akshara: Nanu ke kamre mein toh sirf ek aadmi tha lekin mujhe nahi lagta ki woh akela aaya hai, uska koi saathi ya phir shayad pura gang hosakta hai. Kuch samjh nahi aaraha kya karu, agar main akele hoti toh kaise bhi karke inn lootero ko sambhal leti ( keeping a hand on her stomach) lekin iss wakt main yeh nahi karsakti nahi toh mere bacchon ke jaan ko khatra hosakta hain. Apne bacchon ko lekar main koi risk nahi lesakti. Kya karu mujhe toh pata bhi nahi hai ki asal mein ghar pe kitne lootere aaye hai aur bahar sab bhaang ke nashe mein bhi hai. Arey ha mumma toh sober lag rahi thi mujhe, main mumma ko call karti hoon.

Akshara takes her phone to call Naira but she sees that the battery of her phone is dead.

Akshara: Damn it, iss phone ki battery ko bhi abhi khatam hona tha ab main kya karu. Ek kaam karti hoon chupke se neeche hall mein jaakar landline se police ko call karti hoon.

She goes to Naitik's room again and peeps inside, she sees that they are three men. She slowly goes downstairs.

Hall
Akshara quietly goes to the landline, she searches for the police station number in the diary kept near the landline. She sees the commissioner's number there and immediately dials it.

On call

Commissioner: Hello Commissioner Sharma speaking.

Akshara: Hello Commissioner Sir main Singhania Sadan se Akshara Rathore bol rahi hoon. Yaha humare ghar mein looteron ka gang ghus gaya hai, total teen log hai. Aap please jaldi se apni team ko yaha bhejdijiye isse pehle ki woh bhaag jaaye.

Commissioner: Don't worry ma'am main immediately apne team ko waha bhej deta hoon.

Akshara: Thank you Commissioner Sir.

She cuts the call and keeps the receiver down sighing in relief. Suddenly someone grabs her by her hair tightly making her shriek in pain. She turns back and sees one of those goons angrily staring at her.

Akshara: Ahhh choddo mujhe.

Goon(angrily): Police ko bulaya tunhe bohot himmat hai na tujhmein ruko abhi teri saari himmat nikalta hoon mai.

She struggles to free herself from his grip but is unsuccessful.

Akshara( warns): Dekho maine kaha na mujhe chod do, agar tunhe mujhe nahi choda na toh anjaam accha nahi hoga samjhe.

Goon(laughs): Accha kya karegi tu kuch nahi karsakti tu kyunki tu ek aurat hai aur auraten kamjor hoti hai.

Akshara gets really angry hearing his words. She raises her knee and kicks him on his private part making him scream in pain and he leaves her hair falling down on the floor. Akshara bends down and catches him by his collar.

Akshara: Aurat ko kabhi kamzor samjhne ki galti mat karna kyunki woh kamjor nahi hoti. Ek aurat Laxmi, Annapurna, Gauri ka roop hai lekin samay aane par woh Durga aur Mahakali bhi ban jaati hai.

She slaps him twice. She feels someone is behind her, she turns and sees the other two goons there. That time she hears footsteps from outside coming towards the main door. She was about to shout when one of those goons covers her mouth with his hand tightly preventing her from shouting while the other goon helps the goon that she had hit in getting up and they all hide behind a sofa along with Akshara. The goon who had caught her mouth is catching it so tightly that she is not able to breathe. She is having solid difficulty in breathing. Naira comes inside to check on Akshara as she was feeling very restless. She goes to the kitchen to take the juice which she made for Akshara and then go to her room.

In Kitchen
Naira enters the kitchen, she removes the juice from the fridge and pours it in a glass. A restlessness increases making her worried. She takes a glass of water and immediately gulps it down.

Naira: Yeh mujhe itni bechaini kyun horahi hai. Aisi bechaini toh mujhe sirf tab hoti hai jab Krishna,Kairav ya Akshi theek na ho. Krishna aur Kairav toh bahar hai aur Akshi bhi apne kamre mein aaram kar rahi hai phir mujhe itni anxiety kyun horahi hain.

Meanwhile in hall
As she was having difficulty in breathing she falls unconscious making the goons panicked. They leave her there and were about to run when Naira blocks their way. She starts fighting with the goons single handedly not allowing them to run away with the things that they robbed. She was busy fighting with one of the goons so she doesn't notice another one approaching her from the back with a dagger. That goon was about to stab her when Akshara who had gained consciousness catches the dagger with both hands tightly before he could stab Naira. The mother and daughter duo together tackle the goons. The goons are beaten by both the shernis. The police arrives and arrests the goons. After they go Naira rushes to Akshara and hugs her.

Naira: Akshi tu theek hai, tujhe pet mein dard toh nahi horaha hai na unn gundo se ladne ke wajah se beta.

Akshara: Don't worry mumma main theek hu relax.

Naira sees Akshara's both palms bleeding badly due to the deep cuts of the dagger and panicks.

Naira(panicks): Hai ganga maiya Akshi tere haathon se toh kitna khoon beh raha hai, ruko main abhi tujhe dawai lagati hoon.

She goes and gets the first aid box and makes Akshara sit down on the sofa and sits beside her. She wipes the blood first and then applies antiseptic. Akshara hisses in pain as it's burning badly.

Naira: sorry sorry bohot jal raha hai na.

She softly blows on her wounds while applying antiseptic. She then applies ointment on her wounds and then bandages both her hands.

Naira: Akshi tu ja apne kamre mein aur aaraam kar, maine tere liye joh juice banaya tha woh main tere kamre mein leke aati hoon. Tu woh juice pile phir soja waise bhi tere chehre pe dikh raha hai ki tujhe bohot thakaan horahi hai.

Akshara goes to her room. Naira takes the juice and goes to Akshara's room.

In her room
Naira enters the room and sees Akshara standing near the window looking in the garden.

Naira: Akshi beta yeh le juice pile.

Akshara takes the glass but is unable to catch it as her hand is paining.

Naira: Hai ganga maiya sorry Akshi main toh bhul hi gayi ki tere haathon mein chot lagi hai
Akshara: Mumma yeh sab ko kya hua hai, inke kapde itne gande kaise hue aur sab udhar hi sogaye.

Naira: Kuch zyada hi bhaang pi li hai sabne aur nashe mein sab keechad mein Holi khelne lage. Aur tujhe pata hai tere dadu aur nanu nashe mein naagin dance kar rahe te aur unn sab ke beech main bechari akele phas gayi thi. Baadmein sab udhar hi sogaye aur main andar aagayi tujhe dekhne. Chal baate bohot hogayi ab tujhe rest karna.

Akshu: Ha mumma waise bhi mujhe bohot neend aarahi thi. Main sone jaati hoon.

She goes to sleep on bed. Naira covers her with the blanket and kisses her forehead.

Naira: Acchese sojo tu koi disturb nahi karega, main tujhe shaam ko uthadungi.

Naira goes out of the room, soon Akshara falls asleep.

Night 11.00 pm
Akshara is having a walk in the garden as she is unable to sleep. Everyone else is fast asleep in the house. After the walk Akshara was going back to her room when she sees the lights of Naitik's room on.

Akshara: Yeh nanu abhi tak soye nahi hai kya? Jaake dekhti hoon.

She goes to Naitik's room and stands at the door. She sees Naitik holding a photo frame crying. She knocks the door.

Akshara: Kya main andar aasakti hoon nanu?

Naitik: Arey aao na choti princess ismein puchne ki kya baat hai. Tera jab bhi mann ho tab hak se aasakti hain, tujhe kisike permission ki zarurat nahi hai andar aane ke liye. Lekin tu ab tak jagi kyun hai? Tujhe toh sojana chahiye tha na.

Akshara comes in and sits beside Naitik on the couch. She sees that he was holding Akshara's photo.

Akshara holds his arm keeping her head on his shoulder.

Akshara: Nani ki bohot yaad aarahi hai na aapko, bahut miss karte hai na aap unhe.

Naitik was about to say something but Akshara cuts him in between.

Akshara: Ab jhoot mat boliye, acchese dikh raha hai kitna miss karte hai aap nani ko. Mumma ne mujhe bataya tha kya halat hogayi thi aapki nani ki maut ke baad. Aap depression mein chale gaye aur kisiko pata nahi chalne diya. Dasi aapki therapist thi aur aapka ilaaj kar rahi thi lekin mamu aur mumma ko misunderstanding hogayi ki aapke aur dasi ke beech kuch chal raha hai aur iss baat pe unn dono ne aapke saath jhagda kiya, aapko kitna sunaya specially mamu ne lekin jab unhe sach pata chala toh unhe bohot guilty feel hua aur tabse aapke aur mamu ke beech ke rishte sudhar gaye hain. Main sab jaanti hoon aapke aur mamu ke beech ke rishte ke baare mein. Jab mamu kuch hi mahino ke te tab aapka accident hua aur aap coma mein the jiske wajah se aapne mamu ka bachpan miss kardiya. Aap dono ke beech aur bhi duriya aagayi thi jab mumma rishikesh bhaag gayi thi 7 saalon ke liye( Here Naitik didn't blame Akshara for Naira leaving them instead it was Naksh who blamed Nakshara coz he was heartbroken his sister had ran away coz of his parents and he doesn't know her whereabouts if she is safe or not.) Finally aap dono ka rishta theek toh hogaya par yeh dekhne ke liye nani nahi thi iss duniya mein jabki unhone sabse zyada koshish aur prathna kiye kanhaji se.

Naitik: Ha bohot miss karta hoon main Akshara ko. Uske bina apni zindagi guzarna bohot mushkil horaha hai. Jab princess ki shaadi horahi thi Kartik se toh mere liye aur bhi zyada mushkil hui thi. Humne bohot sapne dekhe te apne bacchon ke shaadi ko lekar lekin usse pehle hi woh mujhe humesha ke liye chodke chali gayi. Socha tha jab Naira ki shaadi hogi hum dono milke ek dusre ko sahara denge aur Akshara ke bohot armaan te apne duggu ke shaadi ke liye. Woh dhoom daam se apne ladke ki shaadi karwana chahti thi, apni bahu ko beti jaise rakhna chahti thi aur usne toh yeh bhi socha tha ki jab Naksh ki patni aur Naira dono pregnant hogi toh bohot pamper karegi unhe. Apne duggu aur Naira ke bacchon ke saath khub khelegi, masti karegi, aur unhe Naksh aur Naira ki daath se bhi bachayegi. Akshara ne socha tha ki agar Naira ko koi beti hogi toh woh usse apni laadli banayegi aur phirse Naira ka bachpan jiyegi joh usne miss kardiya ek galatfehmi ke wajah se. Itne sapne dekhe te humne lekin ek bhi pura nahi hopaya Naira ki shaadi toh kam se kam maine dekhi thi lekin Naksh ki shaadi mein nahi dekh paaya. Kaira aur Krish aur Vansh ke samay mein toh main tha lekin baaki sab maine miss kardiya. Kairav, Vatsal aur tere janam ke wakt main nahi tha jabki uss wakt mujhe meri dono betiyon ke saath hona chahiye tha. Tum sab bade hogaye aur maine Krish,Kairav aur teri shaadi miss kardi. Karan aur Ishaan ka bhi janam miss kardiya maine. Lekin ek baat mujhe samajh nahi aarahi Naira ne toh kaha tha ki tu Kairav se 6 saal choti matlab tu abhi 24 saal ki hogi hai phir tera beta 7 saal ka kaise hai? Saat saal pehle toh tu lagbhag 17 saal ki thi toh phir Ishaan kaise aaya? Tunhe Ishaan ko godh liya hain kya lekin maine teri tasveere dekhi thi jisme saaf saaf dikh raha tha ki tu pregnant thi aur maine teri photos bhi dekhi hai Ishaan ke saath jisme woh shayad kuch hi dino ka hoga Jaipur mein bhi aur yaha Singhania Sadan mein bhi. Dekho choti princess main bohot open minded hoon tu mujhse kuch bhi keh sakti hai main tujhe judge nahi karunga. Agar tu yeh bhi keh dogi ki tere aur Adi ke beech shaadi se pehle bhi kuch hua tha aur Ishaan aaya toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Ab humara zamaana chala gaya jaha yeh sab ek bohot badi baat hoti thi ab aajkal ke zamaane mein yeh sab normal hai. Main tera super cool nanu hoon tu mujhse kuch bhi share karsakti hai.

Akshara gets scared hearing his question, the bad memories of the torture she went through years back started flashing infront of her eyes and haunting her. She starts having another panic attack remembering those horrible days and is unable to breathe. Naitik is shocked seeing her like that.

Naitik(worried): Akshu beta kya hua tujhe, aise achanak tujhe saans lene mein takleef kyun horahi hain?

That time by mistake Akshara's hand touches Naitik's phone accidentally playing a video.

Akshara calms down after listening to Akshara's (senior) song. Her nani's soothing voice helps her in calming her down and her panic attack subsides. After sometime she gets normal.

Naitik: Choti princess kya hua tha tujhe aise achanak teri tabiyat kyun bigad rahi thi woh bhi mere sawaal puchne ke baad.

Akshara: Main theek hoon nanu aap please mujhse Ishu ke birth ke baare mein mat puchiye, main aapko sach batane keliye woh sab phirse yaad nahi karna chahti issliye aap please kisi aur se sach jaaniye. Main sone jaati hoon good night nanu.

Naitik: Good night choti princess.

Akshara goes back to her room and sleeps.

Next day
Naitik tells Naira what had happened in the night and asked that why was Akshara reacting like that to which Naira teels him Akshara's past. He gets shocked learning about her past and feels bad for asking her that question due to which she had another panic attack. He decides to take her out and spend the whole day with his only granddaughter. He goes to her room.

Akshara's room
Akshara is lying down on the bed leaning against the bedrest totally engrossed in reading a book. That time Naitik enters her room.

Naitik: Princess chalo jaldi se taiyaar hojao aaj nanu aur uski princess saath mein pura din bitayenge.

Akshara(excited): Really nanu aap mujhe 10 minute do main taiyaar hokar aati hoon.

She goes to get ready. 10 minutes later she gets ready and goes out in the parking area where Naitik is waiting for her.

Her look:

Akshara: Nanu chaliye main ready hoon.

Naitik: Ha chalo chalte hain.

They go out and spend the day together enjoying their nanu and natin time. Naitik takes his choti princess to all the places where he used to go with his princess once upon a time, he relives the moments spent with his naughty princess by having the same moments again with his choti princess. Like this the day passes and soon it's evening. Naitik takes her to one last place before returning home.

Naitik: Tujhe pata hai choti princess yeh joh jagah hai na yeh logo ke liye sirf ek panipuri ka thela hai lekin mere liye yeh bohot zaruri jagah hai, bohot saare yaade judi hui hai meri isse. Akshara aur main humesha yaha aate te har ravivaar ko panipuri khaane, usse mere saath pani puri ka competition karne mein bohot mazaa aata tha aur hum jab bhi competition karte te woh humesha jeet jaati thi.( He gets emotional remembering their panipuri dates on this particular cart.) Chalo ab tu bata tujhe kaisi panipuri pasand hai, kya khayegi tu.

Akshara(hesitates): Nahi nanu mein nahi khaungi pani puri.

Naitik: Kyun tujhe pani puri pasand nahi hai kya?

Akshara: Nahi nanu mujhe pani puri bohot pasand hai specially teekhi wali lekin mumma ne toh mujhe yeh sab khaane se mana kiya hai aur teekhi wali toh bilkul nahi, agar mujhe khaana hai toh woh ghar pe banake dedengi. Mumma na bohot badi hitler hai agar main unki baat nahi maanti toh mujhe kitne lectures deti hai woh.

Naitik: Tu uski tension mat le Akshu tera jitna mann ho utna khaale, Naira koi lecture degi tujhe main tujhe Naira ke daat se bachaunga. Tu teekhi wali nahi khasakti toh kya hua meethi wali khaale tu.

Akshara: Thike nanu aap meethi wali order kijiye mere liye lekin aap mujhe apne haathon se khilaye please mere haathon mein chot lagi hai na toh main khud se nahi khasakti.

Naitik: Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai ofcourse mein tujhe khiladunga.

They enjoy their pani puri and then return back home.

Chapter completed.
Hope you'll like it
Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 4K 27
Hey all this is a ts that I have wrote on current track of yrkkh :)
8K 856 21
This book will contain os/ts on our beloved akshnav and the Sharma family . There were lots of tracks where things could have gone different. But the...
52.5K 3.2K 27
It will be an os/ ts book on my favourite abhira. The os/ ts might be related to show's track or some might be just my imagination. This might contai...
35K 853 25
18+ shots of Akshnav/Navra