Akshara's life ( Part 4 )

Note: This is the final part and it is only to show the precious bond of Akshu and Vatsal which we are not able to see in the show right now and may not get in future too.

1 week later
Akshara was discharged from the hospital a few days back. The naming ceremony is also completed.

Goenka Villa

Evening 5.00 pm.
Akshara is sitting in the study room doing some bussiness work. She hears a noise from the window and goes to see it. At that time only a boy in his mid twenties comes behind her and lifts her up swinging her around.

Akshara: Kon ho tum , tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe chune ki, neeche utaro mujhe abhi issi wakt.

That boy puts her down. She turns to shout at that man when she sees his face and becomes happy. That boy is......

Vatsal Goenka

Akshara(happily): Vabby tu

Akshara(happily): Vabby tu. Tu yaha achanak kese. Anyways I missed you so much.

She hugs him tightly and he hugs her back.

Vatsal: I missed you too Akshu. Aur main yaha 1 mahine ke liye aaya hoon shooting ke liye toh ab mein yaha rahunga aur tujhe bahut pareshan karunga. Kaisi hain tu ?

Akshara:Main theek hu, tu kesa hain ? Aur tune sabse mil liya ?

Vatsal: Main thik hu aur neeche sabse mil bhi liya aur phir tere paas aaya tujhse milne. Accha ab tu yeh bata mera bhanja kaha hain, mujhe milna hai usse. Phir mujhe mere naye bhanje aur bhanji ko bhi toh milna hain.

Akshara:Aryan apne kamre mein khel raha hai. Tu mere saath aaja.

They go to Aryan's room.

Akshara: Aru baby dekho toh kon aaya hain.

Aryan looks up and sees Vatsal. He gets happy and runs to him, Vatsal picks him up and twirls him around.

Vatsal: Kaisa hain mera champ?

Aryan: Mein thik hu mamu. Aap mere liye kya laaye ho.

Vatsal: Main aapke liye aapki favourite chocolates laaya hoon aur woh bhi bag bharke.

Aryan: Yayyyy! Thank you mamu. Aap sabse best ho.

Vatsal: Abhi main jaata hoon mujhe tere chote bhai behan se bhi toh milna hain.

Akshara takes Vatsal to her room to see the kids. They are fast asleep in the room.

Akshara: Yeh dekh tere bhanja aur bhanji.

Vatsal goe and sees them .