MusRav ( Part 2 )

Note: Just like my previous few stories here too Krishuv ( Krishna+ Akshu + Kairav ) never accepted Sirat and Arohi. They were cordial with Arohi but after Akshu was blamed by her for Sirat's death the trio started hating her. All the elder Goenkas( except Manish, Surekha and Luv Kush ) loved Arohi a lot but not like how they loved Krishuv coz the trio are Naira's kids who is the jaan and pride of the Goenkas even after 3 decades of her death so obviously her kids will be very special only na. Manish, Surekha and Luv Kush were the only people beside Krishuv who never accepted Sirat and Arohi, they hated her to the core for what she did with Akshu. Here too Arohi is Ranveer's daughter which no one knows about except Kartik, Sirat and Ranveer and with their death this secret also is buried forever. After Sirat's death Mimi, Swarna and Akhilesh were upset and angry with Arohi as they had to send their Akshu away from them to Singhanias with Gayu and Vatsal for 12 years but nevertheless they still loved her. But when Arohi blamed Akshu for Neil's death that day they were really furious with her, they would have broken all relations with her if it was not for Ruhi. For Ruhi's sake they have still kept relations with Arohi and the Birlas as they don't want that innocent kid to be deprived of her maternal family's love just because of her mother's mistakes. Here everyone calls her Arohi only, Aaru only that sadakchap Sirat called her. Here no Abhimanyu in Kasauli, AkshNav are happily living their life in their small world. None of the Birlas know Abir's truth, only Goenkas and Prarish know it from 3 years. Akshu has moved on with Abhinav and is in love with him. They confessed their feelings 3 years before and remarried again in a temple. Here Surekha is positive and loves Akshu the most as she is the last remembrance of her dear daughter Naira who she loved more than her own daughter Mansi. She is not against MusRav but infact she is really happy that finally Kairav has got love and happiness again in his life in the form of Muskan.

Let's get into the story.

Next morning

Kairav wakes up with a heavy headache. He looks at his surroundings and realises that he is in an unknown place.

Kairav: Yeh main kaha hoon, pata nahi kiska ghar hai yeh. Mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi aaraha hai ki main yaha kaise aaya. ( Notices his clothes ) Aur yeh kapde toh mere nahi hai, maine toh kal kuch aur hi pehna tha phir mere kapde kisne badal diye.

He tries to remember what happened after he walked out of the hostel but he doesn't remember anything except that he had got heavily drunk. He closes his eyes as his head was bursting due to hangover so he fails to realise someone's presence in the room. Pratha enters the room with medicines for headache when she sees Kairav awake clutching his head with his eyes closed.

Pratha: Kairav.

Kairav opens his eyes and sees Pratha there.

Kairav: Krishu didi aap yaha. Matlab yeh aapka aur jiju ka flat hai na jiske baare mein aapne bataya ki aapne kuch samay pehle hi kharida tha. Aapne bataya nahi ki aap Udaipur aane wali thi.

Pratha(strictly): Baate karna bandh kardo aur yeh dawai khaalo, tera sar dard kam hojayega.