New Life ( Part 2 )

Scene starts with Akshara sitting in her room and crying badly. She goes to the drawer and searches for the depression pills. After searching for 10 minutes she finds the medicines. She removes 2 pills and was about to take it when Aditya stops her.

Akshara: Adi please mujhe woh pills wapas de mujhe lene hain. Please.

Aditya: Nahi Akshu please yeh mat le yeh tere health keliye accha nahi hain. Mujhe kuch nahi sunna tu yeh tablets nahi legi.

Akshara doesn't listen to him and starts acting violent while trying to snatch the bottle from him. He slaps her to stop her from snatching the bottle.

Aditya: For god sake Akshu please aise behave mat karo. Kya hua hain tujhe kyun lena chahti ho yeh medicines please aisa mat karo.

Akshara(crying): I am sorry Adi par main pareshan hogayi hoon, ab aur bardaasht nahi kar sakti main. Neil ka phirse call aaya tha mujhe agar main kal nahi gayi toh woh uss video ko viral kardega. Har baar woh yahi karta hain mujhe uss video ki dhamki dekar apni baath manwata hain. Kab tak aisa chalta rahega. Mujhse aur nahi hoga.

She remembers all her moments with him and cries.

She removes a picture of theirs and speaks to Aditya while looking at the picture.

Akshara(crying): Kitne lamhe humne saath mein bitaye. Mujhe laga woh mujhse pyaar karta hai lekin usne mere pyaar ka, trust ka, feelings ka, sab ka majak banake rakh diya. Humare saare moments jhoot hain, uske kiye hue waade, uska pyaar sab jhoot hain. Kyun kiya Neil ne aisa? Kyun khela mere feelings ke saath Neil ne?

Aditya hugs her and consoles her.

Next day
Note: Manish has gone to Delhi for some important work. Aditya also has gone to Udaipur for a day for some urgent work.

Akshara is sitting in her room and crying while talking to KaiRa's picture.