Not Just Kate

By lin_frdrich

| completed | After two years Y/n is finally going back into the business. All beginning is already complica... More

Back to business
Ready, Set, Go!
Very first beginning
My dream is their's |1
My dream is their's |2
No more seriousness
For like "Special"
Call it business, call it betrayal
Higher than the highpoint
Publicity |1
Publicity |2
Is that a chicken?!
(Surprises!) ...& distractions
Surprises! (...& distractions)
MILFs - Men I Love Freaks!
God I'm Starving
What a great thing!
Premiere ...(& after-party)
(Premiere) ...&after-party
Do something about that
Dumb conversations
Drives me crazy |1
Drives me crazy |2
Begging and Demanding
Day off - mind off
A little big selfie
Chills and much else
In goodbye there's good
The opening after the ending
There I feel it
The nerd
A beautiful day
Mommy issues
Motherheart ...
Get up. Don't give up. Get up.
The end of the night
Nostalgic talking
Timing is everything |1
Timing is everything |2
Ready to take off.
Sleepover
Home is, where you are
Watch and learn.
A real date
Just like that...
What are hoodies?
The End

Pillow war and more!

475 19 2
By lin_frdrich

"You got exactly three seconds to explain, why you just woke me up!" You grumble mad at Florence who sits on the edge of your bed.

"Because it's morning and you should be awake!" The blonde states happily.

"Interesting, I didn't know you wanted to die today..." You now sit up and lean against the back of the bed.

"Hunbun, you can't kill me." Flo crawls over to sit next to you.

"Too late. I've already decided how." You slowly reach out for the pillow next to you, without your Bestie noticing it.

"Come o-" Flo gets cut of by the pillow hitting her face. She should see her face.

You burst out laughing.

"What was that?!" Flo slangs in her Yelena accent, disbelieve laying all over her face.

You laugh tears by that.

"That's rude Y/n!" Flo starts to pout and pushes her lower lip lightly to the front.

"I did not try to kill you, yet." You lift your hands in defend, mirroring Yelena's accent.

Now it's Florence who laughs heartily.

"That's not how you do it." She slides even closer to you, crosses her legs and faces you.

"I was pretty close this time. Admit it." You lean in towards her face.

"Compared to the last times, yes." Florence smiles at you and places a quick kiss on your nose.

"Call me the softie ever again..." You mumble, pushing her away so that she hits the mattress.

"Oh sweetheart... you are a softie." Flo won't give it up.

Now you lift the pillow, for her to obviously see you intentions with it.

"NO!" She holds her hand in front of her face, screaming. Too late. The pillow hits her head right after. Or at least her hands.

"You idiot!" She, different then expected, throws the pillow back into you.

"This means war." You grin, as you take another pillow.

"You won't hurt me poor baby." Flo states and pictures her best puppy face ever.

You still lift the pillows.

"LIZZ-" Pillow number one hits her face.

"Don't you dare another try." You climb over her, straddling your legs over her hips.

Florence inhales.

"Don't." You keep the pillow in the air, ready to throw it whenever needed.

Too bad that Florence only takes one of her grips to switch those god damn positions and pins you down onto the mattress.

"Damn it." You say in a whisper, just as Kate in one scene did. The elevator scenes.

'Damn it...' it hits you in your thoughts.

"I heard my na- Oh my God! What happens here?!" Lizzie storms your bedroom, shocked by... by what actually? The position Flo and you are in? The pillows laying across the whole room? You lift your head as high as you can.

"It's not what it looks like?" You question on what her shock is referring to.

"Nah that's exactly what it looks like. That idiot down here really thought she could fight me." Florence lazily points onto you, still remaining under her.

Elizabeth beams a smile. "You're such kids." She chuckles as she walks over and takes a seat on the edge of your bed.

"She started!" You burst out.

"What the- I did not!" Florence smashes one last pillow into your face.

"Guys, stop that!" Lizzie laughs.

"So..I guess no one called out my name for any serious reason then?" She then asks.

Florence meanwhile climbs off of yourself and sits back onto the back of your bed again, her legs laying over your hips.

"I was going to get killed!" Florence states, overacting.

"I did not try to kill you!" You again mirror Yelena's accent.

"Oh jeez Y/n, that one was close!" Lizzie widens her eyes, smiling big.

"See, I'm close, I said it." You grin towards Florence who crosses her arms over her chest, pouting.

"Maybe." She grumbles.

"No worries honey, I wouldn't want to be Yelena... I mean lets get this thing straight, she came too late for Kate to become hers." You shrugg.

"Oh don't underestimate Yelena." Flo sits up straight.

"Guys... if you're done comparing your dicks then... I'd say we have way more to talk about." Lizzie interrupts that childish stuff going on. She's not annoyed or anything. But she is right.

"Alright, okay." You agree and get off your bed first. "What do you think will I need?" You ask, concentrating on getting your suitcase out of your closet.

You can feel your friend's confused looks on you.

"God are you guys getting old..." You state, crashing the suitcase onto your bed, causing Lizzie to jump off it.

"...I told you I'll catch up to her!" You tell again, what you told Hailee, and everyone else listening, yesterday.

"Oh!" Florence now also gets off the bed.

"So... what do I need?" You repeat your question.

"Uh that depends on how long you plan to stay?" Elizabeth questions, weirdly.

"Oh!" Florence stops whatever she is doing.

"Yeah, oh!" You scratch the back of your head.

"You have no clue." Lizzie realizes.

"Absolutely no clue." You agree.

"Scarlett!" Florence suddenly shouts, making Lizzie and you shrugg.

"What?!" You can hear a female voice shouting back from somewhere.

"Guys, my neighbo-"

"Get your ass up here!" Florence yells, interrupting your worries about your neighbors.

"A minute!" Scarlett yells back.

"Ten seconds!" Florence shouts one last time.

"Well.. now your neighbors should go lucky to lose you here, right?" Lizzie tries to stay positive about probably leaving your favorite kitty Susy behind.

"Hm yeah." You mumble, starting to empty your closet.

"What's up?" Scarlett joins you all.

"Our little baby over here, does not know how to pack her suitcase." Florence, again, lazily points at you.

"I am not. I just don't know how long I'll stay." You correct your best friend.

"I see." Scar nods and joins you, checking the things you already put in the suitcase and the closet.

"Where do you plan to stay in L.A.?" She asks, aiming for something.

"Uh..." You again scratch the back of your neck.

"Okay guys, meeting, living room, now." Scar demands and walks into the living room already. You all follow her.

Taking seats at your couch, everyone including you, wait for Scarlett to continue.

"Okay, we're flying to L.A." She says. Everyone nods. "When do we want to fly?" She asks.

"I booked ours for tomorrow, midday." Lizzie tells, referring to Scarlett's and her flight.

"Good, then lets all get out of New York tomorrow midday." Scarlett states.

"Liz, did you book a private jet?" Scarlett questions.

"Nah, I love the normal 1st class ones. Think about our environment." Elizabeth tells, gesturing into the air.

"Okay. Lets get your tickets first of all." Scarlett refers to Flo and you.

"I'm on it." Elizabeth states and takes her phone.

"Good. Second of all, where would you prefer to stay at in L.A.?" Scarlett repeats her earlier question.

"She can stay at mine." Florence suggests.

"I do-"

"Nonsense sweetheart! It's been so damn long since you slept over at my place in L.A.!" Florence cuts any declining thought of you off.

"Good. Now, last but not least, how long do you plan to stay?" Scarlett then leaves no space for you to go for to discuss with Flo.

"I don't know, honestly not." You state.
"I mean, I could stay forever, or as long until the business anywhere else calls, but what if..." You pause and look down.

"...what if Hailee is done with me?" You mumble.

"Don't think that my dear!" Scarlett rushes over to sit next to you. Florence to your other side.

"She's not that stupid as to let someone like you down. She's not that kind of a lover that easily gets over someone. Trust me. Hailee got her heart in the very right spot. Sure she's still hurting and you must admit, you really bruised her trust into you, but I can tell that she is that kind of woman, that is willing to work through this all and she is a woman of her words." Florence tells.

"Yes. I don't know her for long, but I know that she is really a woman of her words. And when she says she cares for and about you, then she does." Scarlett states.

"But I hurt her so bad-"

"I booked your flight cutie." Elizabeth interrupts. "Don't tell me I wasted my money for nothing." She tells.

"It's not that you have the money, no..." Florence mumbles, earning a punch onto her upper arm. "Ouch!"

"Oh damn, you have to learn so so much Flo." Scarlett shakes her head slowly, giggling.

"Even Y/n seems more ripe from time to time, than you." Elizabeth chuckles.

"That's so rude of you guys! Y/n say something." Flo tries to involve you.

"I'll stay for a pretty long while. A year? Plus minus business trips. Two? A pretty long time. That's what I'll stay for. First." You finally give an answer.

You smile. "Forever is pretty long right? And my home here, in New York, is always still a place for me." You state, leaning back into the couch.

"That's it, my dear." Scarlett smiles at you, stroking your knee.

"Not what I wanted you to say... but that sounds good. Like a plan." Florence also gifts you her brightest smile.

"Pew. Money not wasted." Elizabeth jokes, leaving a teasing tab on your shoulder.

You grin.

"Back to what we called this meeting in for." Scarlett goes back to were she sat earlier, across from you.

"Take as much clothing as possible and as less as needed with you." Scarlett states.

"What?" You ask confused.

"Dear... it must've been long ago since your last long trip huh?" She crosses her legs.

"Take as much clothing as possible, just that you always got the right clothes for whatever plans you got, but also just take as less as needed, because L.A. got big shopping malls!" She laughs. That's so Scarlett.

"Oh dear lord, that girl got more important to do than shopping with you." Florence laughs too.

"As I said, I'll stay a big while." You remind.

"Mother is mothering, I know, but shouldn't we get going packing our cutie's suitcase and anything else so far already?" Lizzie again interrupts going on and yes, mothers around.

"Yes mom." You state, quickly getting up to get going.

"Stop making this weird. Yes I called Liz mom... who cares? Lets get going!" You shout the last words.

"You're such a mom." Florence grumbles, winking at Lizzie. Scarlett clears her throat only and makes Florence join you pretty fast.

"Scared of the black widow or what?" You chuckle as Florence helps you putting all possible things into your suitcase.

"Shut up. I'm the fucking white widow, you pseud one." Flo still acts annoyed.

"Kids." Scarlett rolls her eyes as she also joins you in your bedroom.

Things are getting serious now. You don't know what exactly you're doing and neither you really can't tell why, but you are flying back to L.A. tomorrow midday.

"I should probably text my mom. She should know that I'm staying at Flo's right?" You ask towards Lizzie, who nods.

to: Angel's mommy❤

Hey mama!
Just texting I'll be home soon.|

You pause typing after sending, to overthink how to type the next facts that you'll stay at Florence's.

Then your phone buzzes already.

|from: Angel's mommy❤

Oh my sweet angel!
I am so glad to read that!

Can't wait for to cuddle you.
And I promise everything will
be different. My darling.|

Shit goes harder to tell.

|Ma! You're really quick.

There's actually one more thing
I was actually wanting to tell...

What is it darling?

I'll first stay at Florence's.

Hey, that's cool with me!

Ma! Told you to not bro
slang on me! That's weird.

Yo sorry, girl.

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Still can't wait to see you!😘

Me too!❤
Oh and.. maybe don't
spoiler Hailee, okay?

👄🔓🔑🔒 wait, there's
no throwing emoji!

MA! Just.. don't tell her.🙄🥰

Your words are safe with
me, angel. See you!❤

See you too!❤|

And from now on, you're absolutely excited about going back to where... good as bad things happened? Good as bad memories are?

"Ready to create new good memories sweetheart?" Florence jumps onto bed to join you. She must feel your thoughts, otherwise you can't explain how she's always right there, saying the right thing.

"I'm so ready." You give her your best smile, causing Flo to nod and cuddle up into your arms, her whole body placed over yours.

'I am so ready to get my wife back.' you think, hoping that as soon as the time has come, you'll still be confident enough to still say that. Maybe even towards her.

_
So..this chapter gets unpublished for the second time, idk what the problem this time is, but I'm slightly annoyed at wattpad currently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.3K 32
Hailee Steinfeld's assistant is in over her head with a brand new job and some very confusing feelings for her new boss. HSxReader
14.3K 776 24
In the cozy corner of a bustling cafe, fate brings together a single mom seeking a fresh start after leaving an abusive relationship and a celebrity...
124K 3.4K 18
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š²/š§ š„/š§, šš šŸššš¦šØš®š¬ š©š”šØš­šØš š«ššš©š”šžš« ššš§š š©š«šØšš®šœšžš«, š¢š¬ š¢š§š­š«šØšš®šœšžš š­šØ š”ššš¢š„šžšž š¬š­šžš¢š§...
131K 5K 31
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š²/š§ š„/š§, šš š©šØš©š®š„ššš« š¬šžš§š¢šØš«, š¦šžšžš­š¬ šš š§šžš° š š¢š«š„, š¤ššš­šž š›š¢š¬š”šØš©. š²/š§'š¬ šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬, š©šžš­šžļæ½...