MISSTEPS OF LOVE / Jikook Koo...

By ultim8JIMINatic

Jungkook stared deeply at Jimin's eyes, watched the tears flow from them, watching fervently how they run dow... More

1- Bewildered at First Sight
2 - Trouble The Day After
3- The Timely Opportunity
4- Hate at Second Sight
5- The Undeniable Infatuation
6- A Bullying Messed Up Day
7- The Uncertain Choice
8- Unexpected Call And Wishful Thinking
9- On The Road To (Un)Bliss?
10- Angel on Earth
11- A Clumsy Sweet Feeling (1)
12- A Blossoming And A Withering
13- A Sleepless, Clueless Rich Guy
14- The Men In Black
15- A Very Naked Friend
17- A Gift That Matches His Eyes
18- Cold Shoulders
19- Fighting Against Feelings 1
20- Fighting Against Feelings 2
21- A Friend's Heartbreak
22- Jealousy Brings Out The Worst
23- Another Unwanted Kiss
24- A Treasure In The Trash
24- The Wedding Announcement
25- Insincere Apology To A kind Guy
27- Valid Wedding Talks
28- Spying Revelation
29- The Hesitant Fiancé
29- Latenight Talks Between Lovesick Fools
30- Saying Sorry With Daisies
31- The Runaway Groom
32- A Blushing Friend With A Secret
33- The Running Man
34- Confessions and A New Friend
35- The Streetsweeper Wannabe
36-Convo In The Car
37-A Moment In Slow Mo
38- Trying Out The Bridal Carry
39- Apologies, Drumbeats and Realization
40- An Angel On His Bed
41- Couples' Night At The Jeons
42- Friendly Talk, Sad Story, Warm Hand
43- How To Undo A Bad First Kiss- Part 1
44- How To Undo A Bad First Kiss-Part 2
45- The Kiss-blocker And Late Morning Tête-à-tête
46- The Charm Bracelet
47- A Visitor At Three AM
48- Memories And A Choice
49- A Jeon At The Parks
50- Fine Love In The Spring Air
51- A Sneaky Employee
52- The Prince In His Heart
53- Netflix And Chill
55- The Unexpected Extras
56- Vulnerable Certainties
57- A Day of Truth And Lies Pt.1
58- A Day Of Truth And Lies Pt2
59- Two Scheming Sisters And A Furious Hyung
60- An Extraordinary Embrace
61- FIRED!
62-Chasing The Runaway (Pt1- Road Stories)
63- Chasing The Runaway Pt2.
64- A Promise of Forever

54- Silver Lining In The Dark Clouds

1.3K 104 26
By ultim8JIMINatic

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING: just some leftover crumbs from the last chap.. 😋 ⚠️⚠️⚠️

After the younger had reached his own pinnacle of pleasure, Jungkook continued to thrust inside Jimin, chasing his own orgasm.

His hands had already moved to Jimin's hips, their powerful grip almost hurting and bruising the soft skin.

Jimin's hands were also strongly holding on to the older's hands on his hips while his parted legs are cradled over Jungkook's shoulders.

Jimin's body was folded over flexibly while Jungkook rocked both their bodies and the bed.

"Ah! Ah!" The younger still arches his back and neck at the continuous stimulation of Jungkook's driving force, his eyes were closed, brows crinkled with the over-sensation, his semi-parted mouth eliciting sexy moans.

Jimin's ravished, wild expression and the unconscious sound he is making, ignites Jungkook's excitement in the highest level together with the feel of the younger's wall contracting around his length. He also feels himself growing more, his member tensing even further with his every fast and deeper thrust inside the younger.

Jungkook's jaw is clenching, as he grunts at the intense sensation in his cock, pulse beating frantically, his breathing rugged until his jaw dropped and made an elongated o-shape at his convulsing completion.

He groaned in euphoric rapture, around the same time his wet warmth filled Jimin's tight walls.

After a few seconds, he lowered his partner's legs  to each side of his body and leaned down, still keeping his length buried deep inside the younger.

He kissed Jimin passionately but he avoided putting his full weight on the smaller.

They gradually stopped kssing and Jungkook took out his member from him,  flopped himself on the bed beside Jimin.

They both sighed in satisfaction.

              End of smut
              🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐
           ****************

Jungkook's face radiated a blissful satisfied smile while Jimin holds his own chest and closing his mouth with the back of his hand trying to clear his dazed senses and normalize his heavy breathing.

A few more seconds and their heartbeats and breathing became calmer. Jungkook turned to face Jimin.

He caressed his young lover's hair, talking to him softly as if soothing the smaller from his physical discomfort after their  passionate love making.

"Hmmm are you alright, Love? Was I too rough?" Jungkook asked very tenderly with his soft, worried doe eyes.

Jimin gazed back at his man shyly. "N-No, you're wonderful. And I'm ok." Then blushing, he lowered his eyes, feeling more self-conscious.

"J-Just a little sore. My back's painful and well my, you know..."  He hid his face on Jungkook's lateral chest with an embarrassed smile.

Jungkook touched the small of the back of Jimin. "Here? does it pain you here?"

"Y-Yes." The smaller answered bashfully and wrinkled his nose.

Jungkook kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you."

He started to mildly massage Jimin's lower back. Jimin somehow felt a soothing sensation in his tensed muscles, he moaned in the relaxing touch.

"It's not your fault. Of course it can't be help. Thank you for being so patient and gentle with me. I-It felt so amazing. You are amazing. I didn't expect it will feel like that." Jimin was blushing hard and although shy as he is, he still wanted to tell Jungkook how happy he was with him. He didn't regret anything.

Jungkook looked so delighted. "I'll make sure I'll always give you the best pleasure, love. You made me feel wonderful too. You felt so amazing. I would never want anyone else."

Jimin's lips stretched in a radiant smile.

"I love you so much."  Jungkook spoke again.

"I love you too, very much." Jmin uttered back.

Jungkook cupped Jimin's chin and leaned down for a soft kiss but the soft kiss turned deeper and longer again, as like always, he gets lost in  those delicious, full lips of his beautiful fiancé.

After some time, Jungkook strived himself to stop or else he would crave for round two which he feels is starting to flicker in his groin. His delicate, cute husband-to-be can't handle another one yet.

"We should wash. I'll prepare a warm bath for you. You'll feel much better afterwards... Wait here, ok?"

"Don't go yet... can we stay like this for awhile?"

So, Jungkook did as Jimin asked. The two lovers cuddled together on the bed, under one comfy blanket. The older of the two let the smaller's head snuggle on his chest while his arms embraced the soft, slim figure, rubbing his palm tenderly on his lower back.

"So now I'm pretty sure nothing happened between us that night."

"Mmm. Why is that?"

"Because mr. Jeon" Jimin explained cutely with eyes turning tiny, "I didn't feel this kind of soreness and pain in my body before."

"Oh! You're right, Mr. Jeon-to-be. I failed to observe anything carefully. All I've ever noticed is you.. how pretty and delectable you look. I thought you were some kind of a fallen angel.."

Jimin pinched Jungkook's chest as he chuckled. "You are  exagerrating."

"No. I am telling the truth. You didn't see how I almost run after you when you took off so hurriedly... Merciless angel, leaving me bewildered like that.."

"I had exams! I truly wanted to stay."

"R-Really? I was so obsessed after, I wasn't able to sleep at night thinking of you so I was so grumpy the next day. I blamed it all on you."

"You were really scary.... but I admit before that, overnight I was only thinking of you. "

"Ugh! I was such a dumbass! How could I have acted like a devil to an angel."

"Stop calling me an angel, I am not..."

"You are, my sweet rice cake.. Ah! But remembering about it, I can never forgive myself."

"I already forgave you. Didn't you erase that bad first kiss, and replaced it with a wonderful one? Let's bury it in the past."

"Thank you, Love, for forgiving me so easily."

Jimin snuggled closer to Jungkook, his fingertips drawing tiny patterns in Jungkook's bare chest.."B-But J-Junggukie?"

"Mmm?"

"Have you really stopped thinking of me as the one responsible for..."

"Jiminie, I was so dumb to have those thoughts about you. I don't believe you or your family have anything to do with the scandal, not anymore, please believe me, Love. "

Jimin smiled in relief and laid his head on Jungkook's chest, wrapping his arm around the older guy.

"Have you found out anything about who was or were behind it?"

"Wasn't able to.. and recently I asked dad to stop the investigation. I have stopped giving it much importance since it has failed to affect me negatively instead caused a more favourable outcome."

"Oh.. Y-You mean...?'

"It was a blessing in disguise...I met you.. and I had you .. if that didn't happen, would I have met you? Would I've found my true love and be this happy?"

"K-Kookie..." Jimin's eyes moistened hearing Jumgkook's heart-touching words.

"Do you want us to continue the investigation? If you still want to get justice and get full closure for all the trouble you've gone through... Oh! I'm sorry my Love, I again selfishly just decided and didn't consider what you might've wanted... You have been through hardships and emotional distress due to the scandal...don't worry I'll ask them to continue..."

"No. It's alright, Kookie. I also didn't give much thought about it anymore as this wonderful thing started to happen between us."

"If I would go back in time, I would not change anything, except those times I've been mean to you and hurted you. If that night was the only way to have my fate cross yours, then I would not stop that night from happening and will not stop that paparazzi at all." Jungkook said, boring into his lover's eyes.

"I wouldn't change a thing as well, even those bad moments of you hating me, if all those lead to this moment and me being this happy with you."

"I never hated you Jimin, please always remember that. I only love you. I was just so damn stupid to not realize it sooner than I should've."

Jimin chuckled at that, acted unbelieving but his eyes were tearing up and his heart overjoyed. "Okay, if you say so."

"I am telling the truth!... hmmm want me to convince you more? I would love to show you again, you know mmmh..." Jungkook said the first sentence firmly and very seriously but with the next ones, he did a husky, low sexy voice as his eyes seductively narrowed on Jimin.

Jimin moved back giggling. "No.. ok, ok I will remember.. I believe you."

"Mmm you really do? Maybe you'll need a little more convincing.." Jungkook started to make soft, featherly touches at Jimin's waist that tickled the younger, eliciting cute giggles from him.  "Ok ok I believe you.. my Kookie loves me." Giggling.. "Kookie, s-stop. We c-can't. I am still sore." Jimin frowned while trying to stop laughing.

Jungkook laughed at his fiancé's cuteness.

"Alright, angel... God, you are so cute. Can I even fall much deeper? I am so in love with you!" He pinched Jimin's cheeks and pecked his button nose, then kissed him gently on the lips.

"Let's take a warm bath.. and please can you call your brother and stay here tonight please? My father had asked me to go to the mansion tomorrow. We'll have a little father and son bonding time. So, we might not have much time together tomorrow. I will miss you soooo much."

"Hmmm. Ok. I will call Hobi hyung." Jimin agreed without  thinking very long.

"Yes!" Jungkook exclaimed with a beaming smile. "Let's clean you up then, my sweet rice cake. afterwards I will cook us your favorite dishes... then we will.."

"... Just sleep and cuddle the whole night.."

"Yes, love..as you like." He laughed.

He energetically leaped out from the bed and gently took his delicate lover in his arms, who winced a little from his sore muscles but laughed along with his strong partner.

Their faces were radiant with joy as Jungkook carried Jimin to the bathroom bridal style.

************************

I miss Jikook so much. 😭❤ But I am sure they miss each other a hundred times more. Hope Jimin will be safely home with his Jungkook soon.

(Huh?! me, deluluing much? 😛 whatever! )

Agust D - cool, gorgeous, hot, amazing and so fckng cuuuute!😍❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 11.6K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...
136K 6.7K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
764K 26.1K 36
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
417K 13.3K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...