Teenage Calamity โ”โ” MAYFIELD

By -pastelmic-

โthe lights spark and flicker, with monsters much bigger, than I can control nowโž Or where, Violet Harrington... More

TEENAGE CALAMITY
ACT ONE
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
ACT TWO
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
ACT THREE
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
This Might Not Be The End
046
ACT FOUR; IF WE HAVE EACH OTHER
047

024

560 17 3
By -pastelmic-

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR:
"I'm Not Evil."

SURPRISINGLY, Violet had the pleasure of not being woken up from her peaceful slumber. However, her walkie screeched lowly from her desk where it was say charging as soon as her thick lashes fluttered and her eyes opened. A low and groggy groan tumbled from her lips, and she rolled out of bed and her frame gracefully hit the floor.

And by gracefully, she means she full on slammed to the floor with a slight moan of pain.

For a few moments she just laid there on the floor, with her hand rested on her abdomen. Then, she raised up to her feet, and walked over to her desk where the walkie continues to screech at the low volume level she left it on. Her stomach growls as she picks up the walkie, and she leaves her room and heads down the steps.

It's only when she gets to the kitchen that she stops to turn the volume up on her walkie, and when she looks up as it screeched loudly she realized the kitchen is empty and there is no sign of food, not even a lingering aroma. It wasn't strange for Steve to not have made breakfast, sometimes he forgets, which is fine.

Nothing like a hearty bowl of cereal to get the job done.

However, it's Sunday.

He should be home by now, and by the looks of it, he was nowhere to be found. As a frown tilts her lips down, she caught the sound of Dustin's voice on her walkie.

"Well, well, look who it is." Dustin spoke, his words condensing.

Violet held down the button, "You sound pissed, is it pointed at me too?"

"Yup, you too, Vi." Dustin replied.

She sighs heavily, "Shit. I'm sorry, I was sleeping all day. You know what happens on Sunday, it's my sleep in day."

"Sorry, man." Lucas tells him, adding to the apologies. "My stupid sister turned it off."

"Well, while you were having sister problems, and Vi was sleeping the day away, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon." Dustin explained.

Violet eyes grew huge, "I'm sorry, Dart did what?!"

She thought that Dart was gone, how the hell would Dustin know he grew if he didn't know where he was? Unless... he did know, and he didn't tell any of them. Who knows, maybe Dustin hid him that day at school when Will got triggered and they couldn't find him in the bathroom. She knew that Dustin really cared for the small creature.

So she wouldn't put it past him.

"Wait. What?" Lucas demanded.

"I'll explain later." Dustin hastily replied, most likely wanting to avoid the subject of being caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Just meet me and Steve at the old junkyard."

"Steve?" Lucas asked, distinct disbelief in his tone. "Steve Harrington?"

Violet's jaw dropped, "Steve? What the hell are doing with my brother? What is going on?"

"I said I'll explain later." Dustin repeats, avoiding her questions. "Lucas, bring your binoculars and your wrist rocket. And Vi, make sure to bring the emergency backpack, just incase."

"All right, let's go." Her eyes grew bigger as she recognized her brother's voice lingering in the back.

"Just be there, both of you, stat." Dustin ordered, "Over and out."

Violet was bewildered. She had no idea why Dustin was with her brother, nor did she understand how they even met up. Last she checked he was on his way to the Wheeler house to go and deliver Nancy an apology pie, and then she wakes up to an empty house only to find out through her best friend that her brother has been with him... probably since yesterday.

And not only that, Dart is a baby fucking Demogorgon and he grew.

Now she's had a bad feeling sitting uncomfortably in her gut since the day Dustin brought Dart into all of their lives, and that very feeling has been festering and growing from her stomach and spread throughout her chest as the days passed. There was something wrong in Hawkins, she knew it in her bones. She could feel another threat on the wake, but this time, she was gonna be prepared.

She had a long day ahead of her, and she would need a good meal. So, she was gonna skip breakfast and get to lunchtime. There were a only a handful of meals that she knew how to make, and her all time favorite was a Grilled Cheese sandwich.

She holds out her hand, extending it towards the refrigerator, she called to her power, and the fridge door swings open slowly. With a slight twitch of her fingers, the butter and the cheese slices levitate towards her, landing on the counter top. She continues this with the bread, pan, and a ceramic plate from the top cabinet. Until eventually, she had the ingredients that she needed and was cooking up her sandwich on the stove ion.

She sat at the island counter and ate her Grilled Cheese, and when her plate was empty she washed it in the sink with the pan and left the dishes to soak in warm soapy water.

She left the kitchen with her walkie and ran up the steps, she knew that Dustin was gonna be pissed that she wasn't immediately on her way, but she had food to eat and a stomach to please, so he would just have to deal with her tardiness.

She rushed into her room and grabs a graphic tee, some black jeans, and a long sleeved striped black and white shirt under it, and boxer shorts and a matching bra. She made her way into the bathroom and took a quick and thorough shower, then she ties a towel around her midsection and took a brush and comb to her hair before quickly blow drying it.

She pulled her hair into two ponytails that rested on her shoulders, then she brushed and flossed her teeth before starting on her clothes. She pulls on her bra and her boxer shorts first, of course. Then she pried the jeans up her skinny legs and buttons and zips them up. Then next she pulls on the striped shirt, and ontop of it she puts on her Black Widow t-shirt.

It was cold outside today, and she had a feeling she would need all the warmth that she could get.

She tossed her worn clothes in the growing basket pile, then she flicks off the bathroom light as she leaves the bathroom. She made her way back into her bedroom and made a beeline for her black and white Chucks. She tied up and laced the shoes on her feet, then she shoots up from the edge of her bed and snatched up her spare emergency bag, hiking the strap over her shoulder.

With a click of her walkie to the loop of her jeans, she grabs her Violet jacket and ties it around her waist, then she turns the light off in her room with a twitch of her finger, and she heads down the staircase and makes her way out the house. She grabs her bike and hops on once she gets outside, then she's pedaling down the sidewalk and making her way to the old junkyard.

However, she stopped with her feet planted on the ground, her gaze lingers on the green sign ahead of her with white writing.

Old Cherry Road.

She pursed her lips tight as she took a moment to think, Max said she wants proof that everything they said was real. And she had a gut feeling that tonight was gonna be proof enough. She weighs the pros and cons as she stood there, right on the turn to the street where Max said she lived.

Should she risk everything and go and pick her up? Or should she leave the ludicrous idea be, and just go and join her friends —and her brother, of all people???— to fight yet another monster from the Upside Down? It all came down to one question, how bad did she want Max to believe her?

Her answer was clear as she turned down Max's road, and she pedaled down the sidewalk and made her way to her house. As she stood up on her bike with her eyes searching the small houses, she squeezed the brake as her gaze caught the blue Camaro parked infront of one of the homes.

Max's house looked cozy, well, except the fact that she knew her twisted and frankly fucked up older brother lived there with her. But other than that, she liked the look of it. She never imagined herself living in a home like the Harrington's. Back when she was still in the adoption center, she always loved the idea of living in a small one story house, one that was homey and warm and just felt like home.

But the house she lived in never felt like one, not until her brother had come around and made her feel like she was loved and wanted. Which was honestly more than her "parents" ever did. In the back of her mind she always had a sneaking suspicion, that her parents only adopted her so that Steve wouldn't be alone when they fucked off to their business meetings halfway across the country.

Well, jokes on them. She and Steve don't need them here, they were all the family they needed.

Upon arrival to the house she parks her bike near the curb and knocks the kickstand, when she's sure her bike is stable she makes her way through the Mayfield yard and walks up to the porch. As she climbs up the steps her earshot catches the sound of loud rock music being played, the walls must be super thin, unless she or her brother are just playing their music obnoxiously loud for no reason.

Her money's on the brother, he seems the type.

She takes a small and encouraging breath in, then she stands infront of the door and raised her trembling hand to the doorbell. She was so fucking nervous, she really hoped that Max answers and not the asshole who tried to run she and her friends over. She wasn't scared of him, she was scared of what she would do to him if she saw his face.

Nobody tries to hurt her friends and gets away with it.

And so, she rung the doorbell and she waited. But after a few seconds pass, she gets no answer. So she rings again, and still no one comes to the door. However, she did hear a very distinct and angry shout through the door.

"Max, are you getting that or what?" The voice yelled, she assumed it was her brother.

"Okay!" She heard Max shout in reply.

"Swear to god, Max!" Her brother screams at her, and honestly, that made Violet's blood boil just a smidge.

She did not like the way he spoke to her.

The rational side of her was telling her to stop ringing the bell, to not piss off her brother more. But the irrational and frankly mischievous side of her was telling her to keep ringing it. And well, this asshole was on her hitlist for almost ramming she and her friends under his stupid Camaro, so why not piss him off a little more?

A wicked grin curls onto her lips, her digit presses onto the bell, and she rings and rings.

Then the door opens, and Max is stood there holding it open. Violet can't help but give her a short once over, Max was just so fucking pretty. With her flaming red waves that trails down her shoulders and flows down her back, and those cerulean blue ocean eyes that she could get lost and quite literally drown in.

Not to mention her outfit and her style. With the striped white and orange t-shirt underneath a green jacket, and a pair of denim blue jeans, and her green VANS on her feet. Her sneakers matching her jacket, of course. She was a California skater girl to a T and it drove the raven haired girl almost absolutely insane.

She was... perfect.

Max's eyes were wide with confusion and a bit of shock, but they instantly grew even bigger as she peered over her shoulder at her brother. Violet could just barely see him from where she stood, but she could tell that he had curly blonde hair that was styled in some kind of mullet, which, ew. And he was a really buff looking guy, which wasn't surprising because was literally pumping iron in the living room.

Ugh, he's a meathead jock and a psycho.

Great.

Max slams the door behind her, stumbling out and standing infront of it. "Violet, what are you doing here?"

"You wanted proof, right?" Violet asked.

Max's brows furrowed in bemusement, "What?"

"I have proof that what me and Lucas told you is real." She explained quickly, knowing they definitely didn't have much time to talk since Billy would eventually get suspicious. "But we have to hurry."

Max shook her head, disbelief colored her freckled features. "What kind of proof?"

"Irrefutable proof." Violet promised, looking her dead in the eyes. "I promise you, Max. You will know everything if you come with me. I just..." She trails off and a small sigh falls from her lips, "I just want you to believe me. That's all I want."

Max fell silent for a moment, she seemed to be weighing her options. At first, she wouldn't look at Violet, only the floor as she nibbled on her lower lip. But then finally, she looked up and their eyes met.

And in that very moment, she swore that her heart was gonna explode right out of her chest from the way it hammered. She didn't know what it was about Max's eyes looking right into hers, but all she knew was that her heart was beating like crazy, and her body felt like it was on fire.

She was so far gone, it was ridiculous.

Max pursed her lips tight, her head nodding once. "Okay, I'll come with you."

Violet released a breath that she hadn't even realized she had been holding, just how hypnotized was she by this girl that she didn't realize her own breathing pattern?

Good god, she's pathetic.

"Okay." She nods quickly, not being able to contain her giddiness. "So uhm, how do you wanna do this?"

Max glanced back at the door, "Uhm, out the window. Meet me at the window on the side of the house, okay?"

Violet nods quickly and spins on her heel, she heads down the steps and runs right down the yard to get her bike. She quickly pushed the kickstand back in it's place, and she walks her bike around the yard and to the side of the house by a window where Max said. After a little bit of waiting she heard the window sliding up beside her, she can't help the small smile that comes to her lips as she watched Max climb down.

"Come on, hop on the back." She ushered her, waiting as she hopped off the ledge under her window.

"Wait, you said you had proof." Max brings up.

Violet frowns, seeming somewhat confused. "Yeah, but we have to get there to see it."

The ginger folds her arms over her chest, walking infront of the bike. "No, actually. We don't have to wait. Because you can show me proof of your "abilities" right now."

"Max, I--"

"Before you say you can't, may I remind you that you said that you can't expose your powers in public." Max claims, matter-of-factly, with a smug grin twitching on her lips. "We're not in public. And I promise you, nobody is watching."

Violet's shoulders drop in defeat, she definitely got her there.

She sighs heavily, "Touché, Max Mayfield." She climbs off the bike and hesitation covered her face, "Are you sure you wanna see it? It... it can be a little scary."

Max's features etched with confusion, "Scary? Why would it be scary?" Her brows raised high, and she shoots her a teasing look. "You're not secretly evil, are you?"

Violet's eyes roll skyward, but she can't stop the small chuckle that tumbles out with no control. "No, I'm not evil. I promise. I just... I wanted to make sure."

Max nods her head, "I'm sure, show me."

Violet takes a breath in, nodding once. "Okay, uhm..." She trails off as she looks around for something to use to show her, and eventually her eyes land on a single dandelion flower sprouting from the grass.

A small smile comes to her lips as she lifts her hand, and she calls to her power as she flips her palm over. She concentrates on getting the flower out of the ground, and she hears Max audibly gasp as it lifts from the dirt and levitates in the air.

Violet moves the flower through the air right infront of Max's face, the ginger's eyes are as wide as the moon and her lips are parted and agape as she watched with wonder in her gaze. The raven-haired girl couldn't help but giggle at her reaction, she didn't know how she expected Max to react to her powers, but this was... so cute.

Once her giggled subsided, she looked Max directly in the eyes. "Don't be scared." She assured her.

Max shakes her head, smiling only slightly. "I'm not."

"Okay." Violet replied breathily, then she curled her fingers and slowly flipped the dandelion around, so now it floats horizontally midair.

She flips her hand with laser like focus, and she nibbled on her lower lip as she brought the flower closer to Max. With a precise angle and the way her hair had fallen behind her shoulder, she slipped the flower right behind the ginger girl's ear.

Violet quickly wipes the crimson drip under her nostril, dropping her hand to her side. Max lifts her palm and her fingers delicately brushed the dandelion that had been comfortably sat behind her helix. Her freckled skin flamed red, from the tips of her ears to the flesh of her cheeks, and a shy smile curled on her lips.

"So uhm, yeah." Max nodded, she clears her throat and adjusts the flower with her hair so it would stay in it's rightful place. "I definitely believe you now. No doubt about that. But the Upside Down and the Demogorgon, I might need that irrefutable proof you promised me."

Violet's eyes rolled fondly, "I know, and you can get that proof if we hurry up and go." She walks over to her bike and moves the kickstand before getting back on, "Come on, hop on."

Max did as she was told and hopped on the back, "Uh, where do I put my hands?"

Violet didn't wanna overthink this, because she knew she would spiral if she even so much as thought about the idea of Max's arms wrapped around her waist.

So, she reached back and placed them around her waist quickly before she lost her mind.

"There, now hold on tight." Max's arms lock around her waist, and her heart instantly lurched inside her chest. But she ignored that as she quickly got herself in gear, putting her feet on the pedals to head off through her front yard. "It's gonna be a long ride."

IT was indeed, a long ride. And that was for precisely two reasons,  A. The junkyard was so far out of the town's limits that it might aswell be in a different state, she had no idea why it had to be so damn far. And B. The entire time all she could think about was the fact that Max's arms were wrapped around her waist, and holding her so tightly.

And not only that, but there was no space between their two frames. She was practically draped along her spine like a blanket, and she was 98% sure that her chin was rested on her shoulder atleast twice the whole ride. A couple times she had to will her heart to calm the fuck down, because she swore if it pounded any harder she was going to crash the bike.

But thankfully, there were no crashes, and they made it to the junkyard safe and sound.

However, it was only in that moment as she slowed down on the bike that she realized, her friends were going to murder her. Maybe not Lucas, but Dustin and Mike will.

Especially, Mike.

"Okay, you can get off." She instructed Max as they arrived, wanting to wait for her to get off before she hopped off herself.

As soon as Max's feet hit the ground the stepped on something, whatever it was meets the sole of her shoe with a squish sound. Her face twisted in revolt as she lifts her foot, "Ew, what the hell did I step in?"

Violet frowned in bemusement at the sight of what looks to be red meat on the bottom of the green VANS shoe, "What the fuck?" Her eyes scanned the dirt below, and she quickly came to realize there was a trail of raw meat around the junkyard.

Max groaned in annoyance, scoffing her foot on the dirt to attempt to remove it. "That is so fucking disgusting, are you kidding?"

Violet hopped off the bike and grabbed her handle bars, her features were etched in disgust as she kept an eye out for the nearby ones. "Something tells me Dustin has something to do with this, and honestly I don't wanna know why. Come on, just watch your step."

The two girls head up the hill of the junkyard together, and as they get over the peak she spots her two best friends Lucas and Dustin and her brother Steve. While one of her biggest questions was "Why the hell was her brother was here?" her other one was "Where the hell is Mike?" She knew that he wouldn't miss a code red situation like this.

Especially not the chance to tell Dustin off for keeping Dart and not telling them.

As she walked up she cupped one hand around her mouth, "Hey, dumbasses!" She shouts loudly, grabbing the two boys and her brother's attention as they whipped their heads to her. "What the hell is with all the raw meat you guys got lying around? It's gross!"

Max lightly nudged her arm into Violet's side, "Who's the older guy with the... hair?"

"Oh." She chuckles softly, "That's my brother Steve."

She looks over at him and noticed that he had what looked to be a baseball bat hanging out of his bag? Was that supposed to be his sort of weapon to fight? Where the hell did he get a damn baseball bat?

Max's lips twitched upwards, "The one who made that amazing Smoked Ham and Cheese sandwich?"

A giggle slips from her lips, "Yeah, that would be him. I'm not sure why he's here though, apparently he's been with Dustin all day?" Her head shakes and a small sigh tumbles out from her lips, "I have no idea what's going on."

"Does he know?" Max asked, glancing over with thin red brows raised. "About you?"

Violet nods, "Yeah, he found out last year after everything. Turns out he helped Mike's sister Nancy and Will's brother Jonathan when the godamn Demogorgon came through the ceiling at Will's house."

Max's eyes grew with shock, "Woah, really?" Violet sent her a raised brow look, and the ginger glanced down and clears her throat. "I mean, I still don't believe you. But... if I did, and that's a very big if, I would say that that's fucking insane."

Violet grins amusedly, "Yeah, it is."

Max scowls as she faced forward, "Stop looking at me like that."

Violet stiffens a coming giggle, "What do you mean?" She teased, feigning innocence. "I'm not looking at you any kind of way, Max."

Max's freckled skin flushed a soft red, her eyes narrowing at her. "Yes, you are. Your little stupid smug smile." She points an accusing finger at her Violet's face, "See, you're fucking smiling right now." She slapped her shoulder, her already flushed face painting a deep crimson, "Stop it."

Violet can't keep her laugh in this time, she let's it loose with her head thrown back, and a wide smile that practically splits her face. And Max, well, she looks like a grumpy cat with her lips in a pout, her arms folded over her chest, and her face as red as a godamn tomato.

God, she's so cute.

"Oh, so you think I'm cute?" Max inquired, arching an amused brow.

Violet's heart drops to her stomach, her wide eyes stare at Max like a deer that's been caught in headlights, her lips are parted in shock, and her chest is constricted by an oncoming wave of pure and utter fear.

She did not just say that out loud.

"W-What?" Violet stuttered, her heart hammering in her chest, the sound echoing in her ears.

"You said, and I quote, "god, she's so cute." Max replied, with a teasing tone in her voice.

"I..." Violet trails off, shortly falling silent as she stares at the ground.

Her heart feels like it's in her throat, or maybe that's just the Grilled Cheese and stomach acid threatening to claw it's way back up her esophagus. All she wants is for the ground beneath her to open up and swallow her whole. At this point, she would be perfectly happy if Dart came and took a bite out of her right now.

This was... so bad.

"Hey, Vi!" Dustin screamed, cutting into her overwhelming thoughts. "Get over here!"

Just when she thoughts that whatever higher power up there absolutely hated her guts, she's called away by Dustin and she has a reason to escape from this very awkward and frankly really bad situation with Max. Without another thought or even a moment's hesitation, she grips her handlebars and speed walks her bike over to where Dustin and Lucas' are, she drops it there before rushing over to the two boys.

Once she joins the two they lead her to an abandoned car that was damaged beyond repair, the three of them crouch down and she knows an interrogation is soon to come. Considering Dustin's gaze practically burns holes into her skull.

"Violet, what the hell is she doing here?" Dustin demanded, his tone edging on irritated as his beady blue eyes glared at her.

Violet pursed her lips tight, "I told her." She cast a glance at Lucas, who looks as if he doesn't want to brought into this. Which, absolutely not. They told Max together, it was a team effort. He was gonna take some godamn responsibility. "We told her, yesterday."

A groan of annoyance leaves the ebony toned boy lips, Violet's eyes rolled skyward at this. She didn't care if he didn't want Dustin to know, she wasn't gonna be the only one suffering Dustin and Mike's wrath over this.

Wherever Mike may fucking be.

Dustin's eyes grew in shock, disbelief, and maybe a little betrayal. "You guys told her?"

"You wanted to tell her, too." Lucas rebuttals.

"Yeah, but I didn't, all right?" Dustin retorted, "We agreed not to tell her and to look for Dart."

Violet scoffs, "Oh, you mean the disgusting slug creature who's a baby Demogorgon now?"

"Who you conveniently found." Lucas brings up, with an un-convinced look.

Dustin looks affronted, his brows raising high. "Are you guys suggesting that I'm lying."

"Oh, we're not suggesting." Violet makes clear, "You did lie, right to our faces."

Lucas nods at her words, "You have a creepy little bond with him."

"Yeah, that was before he turned into a Demogorgon." Dustin states. 

Personally, Violet is over talking about Dart and the fact that Dustin lied to them. It happened, Dart grew bigger, it's over. All that she wants to know is A. why the hell her brother is here with them. And B. Where the hell Mike is.

"Okay, I'm gonna cut this argument short and get to the good stuff." Violet interjects, glancing at Dustin with raised brows. "Why the hell is my brother here right now?"

"Oh, that." Dustin murmurs, switching gears in the conversation. "Well, I was going to the Wheeler's to look for Mike, and after talking to Ted Wheeler who is no help at all, ever, Steve pulled up with a godamn pie for Nancy. So, I asked him if he still had that bat from when he fought that Demogorgon, and he said yeah, from then on he's been helping me."

Violet's faced etched with slight discomfort, "It's so weird that you guys are hanging out. I honestly never thought I'd see the day."

A shrug rolls of a Dustin's shoulders, a lopsided smile curls on his lips. "Your brother's actually kind of cool now."

Violet's nose wrinkles, "Don't ever say that to me ever again."

"Okay so, you haven't heard from Mike?" Lucas asked, taking the reins in the conversation.

Dustin shakes his head, "No."

Violet's eyes widen, "What about Will?"

"No." Dustin repeats.

"Hopper?" Lucas inquired, his features twisting with worry.

"No!" Dustin yelps, growing frustrated from the back to back questions. "No one is around. Why do you think I'm with Steve Harrington?"

The rest of the conversation goes deaf in Violet's ears, her anxiety is on an all time high right now. They can't get ahold of Mike, who was supposed to be checking in on Will on Friday, and it's fucking Sunday now. No word from either of them. And to make matters increasingly worse, Lucas hasn't heard from Hopper?

It's bad... this is so fucking bad.

They haven't heard from their best friends, and they don't have the help of the chief of police. The moment that something is going down again in this godforsaken town, and Hopper isn't around to help. Not only is it bad for them, but this is bad for her. If Hopper's gone missing, then that only means one thing.

El is all on her own.

She feels so conflicted right in this moment. One part of her is telling her to hop on her bike and pedal as fast as she can to the cabin, she needed to make sure that El was safe. She could not be all alone, she would be a sitting duck. But the other part of her is screaming at her to stay here and help the boys, Max, and her brother with whatever shitstorm tonight wil bring.

Deep down she knows that El can handle her own, just like she can. So, all she could do was stay put and hold out faith that El would be okay. She needed to be here with her friends, they had nobody else. Clearly, or else her brother would be at the Wheeler's sucking face with Nancy.

"Hey, Vi?" Dustin calls to her worriedly, gently shaking her shoulder. "You okay?"

"Oh." Violet shortly snapped out her daze, her eyes widening only slightly as she soon came to realize that she zoned out for atleast 5 minutes. "Uh, sorry."

"It's okay." Lucas assured her, gently holding her other shoulder. "You just left the planet for a little bit, kind of concerned us."

"My bad, guys." Violet flushed sheepishly, "I just--"

Suddenly there's a resounding clang against the car next to them, Violet jolts from the sound and her eyes snapped to Steve who stood there with a fold up chair in his grip.

"Vi, dickheads! How come the only one helping me out is this random girl?" He gestured to Max, who was picking up rusty pieces of metal nearby the abandoned bus. "We lose light in 40 minutes. Let's go." The three party members shared a brief annoyed look, this only tested Steve's patience as he rushed them. "Let's go, I said!"

Violet shoots up from the ground, glaring sharply at her brother. "Okay Steve, we get it!"

"All right, asshole!" Dustin retaliates.

"Okay! Stupid." Lucas snaps.

As the boys walks off to help Max, she shuffles beside her brother and jammed her elbow roughly into his side. "Ow!" He cries out in pain, glaring daggers at the small girl as he held onto the injured area.

"Her name is Max, by the way. Not random girl." She bit snappishly, then she heads off towards the boys, leaving Steve where he stood with a sore side.

--micaela speaks

Yo.

So uhm, I think this might be one of favorite chapters yet.

Why, you may ask? Well, it has a little something to do with the way that Violet showed Max that she had telekinetic abilities.

So. Fucking. Cute.

I thought, what would be the cutest of all ways to show her what she can do? And I figured that using her mind and placing a flower behind her ear would be the best way. I read that part back, and I changed a few words, but for the most part I think it came out perfectly and I explained it with enough detail so you can imagine it happening perfectly in your head.

So yeah, GO ME!

Hehe.

Also, Violet had a little bit of a slip of the tongue there. She thought in her head that max was cute, and then she verbally expressed by accident that she thinks Max is cute, and she has no idea of the re-percussions that she thinks will happen for that... Little does she know that little Miss Mayfield finds her extremely cute, too.

AHHH, I love mutual feelings but neither parties knows that the feelings are mutual LMAOO.

Also, Violet jamming her elbow into Steve's side because he called Max random girl, loved it.

She really is a Max Mayfield protector.

But anywhoosie, this chapter is really long and I don't need to talk anymore than I already have. I talk way too much at the end of these, but sometimes I just can't help myself lmaooo.

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you all in the next one!

Byeee xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 329 21
DO NOT attempt to provoke the Midnight Man in ANY WAY. stranger things / season 1 - 5 steve harrington x fem!oc eleven x fem!oc r...
353K 970 3
(Her beauty filled the stars, As if to beg the heavens to crumple up the sky again) (Stranger things 1+) (Female!ocxMike Wheeler) (Completed u...
106K 2.2K 16
"๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š" For most of her life, Frankie Hopper had everything she wanted. A loving family, loyal friends...
488K 13.9K 22
ใ€Œ๐——๐—”๐— ๐—”๐—š๐—˜๐—— ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——๐—ฆใ€โdamaged goods, fuck, that has a nice ring to itโž Started: July 22, 2019 Finished: July 28, 2019 (STEVE HARRINGTON X OC) (...