012

CHAPTER TWELVE: "No More

CHAPTER TWELVE:
"No More."

       ANNOYED was definitely an understatement for what Violet had been feeling right now

       ANNOYED was definitely an understatement for what Violet had been feeling right now. After she and El had found Will in the void, Joyce  and chief Hopper made the decision to bench both them while they went to the lab to get into the gate. Violet thought this was a stupid idea. Mostly because they had no idea what they were getting themselves into by going back to the lab, not to mention the godamn Demogorgon that Will had been hiding from was in that gate.

They needed she and El. And though she hated to say it, without them, they didn't stand a chance.

But she couldn't do anything now, they were already gone and they were stranded in the school gymnasium. And Jonathan and Nancy, well, they were somewhere.

Just not in the gym with them.

Violet lifts her head from it's place on Dustin's shoulder, "Has anybody wondered why Jonathan and Nancy aren't in here with us?"

"Yeah, I was wondering that, too." Mike murmured as he checked his watch for the atleast 20th time. He gets up from the bleachers, making El's head shoot up from it's place on his shoulder. "I'll be right back."

He walks out of the gymnasium doors, and she can hear him shouting for Jonathan and Nancy down the hallways of the middle school.

A scoff falls from her lips, "Great, they must've ditched us, too."

Dustin sighs, "Son of a bitch."

Mike walks back into the gymnasium moments later, making his way back to them. "They're gone."

"What?" Lucas questioned.

"Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone." Mike clarified.

Violet snorts derisively, "I told you."