me, u& hennessy | K.F

Od naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... Vรญce

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

twenty one.

6.6K 231 77
Od naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

Taking my hair out the twists I had put them in last night, I separated the thicker pieces and stretched the roots out with an afro comb, I decided to leave my hair in a big curly afro since I've just been wearing wigs on wigs since I got down here.

Shania supposed to be coming down later today but she kept telling me it ain't guaranteed but I know her ass tryna pop out on some surprise shit like we both got time for that.

Feeling my phone vibrate from somewhere on the bed I felt around for it and found it near my pillow, answering the call I put it on speaker so I could finish brushing out my hair.

"Lani come open the front door for me" I heard Shania say and I ran as fast as I could with this ankle brace on.

Speaking of which I could another appointment so the Doctor can check to see how my ankle healing up, making to the front door I opened it up and seen Shania standing by the driveway.

"Girl come here!" I said getting all excited and shit she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me "I missed ya lil ass" I sighed.

"Not more than I missed you" she said as we pulled away she quickly jogged to go get her bags then entered the house, I closed the door behind and picked up one of her bags and brought them upstairs.

"I got so much to tell you but we gon pull up on Setty's ass first" I said as I gathered my things together and put a couple hair ties on my wrist just incase one of them decided to break or we obviously had to jump him, "you ready?"

"Yea lemme put this on real quick" she quickly put on the hoodie and we left the bedroom and walked down the stairs to leave the house.

As we walked on the street I noticed some people that was backstage for their lil concert or whatever it was.

"Y'all know where Setty at?" I asked the one that favoured Kay real bad.

"Yea he inside" he replied and kinda turned to look down the hall, nodding my head I felt Shania connect her hand with my own and thanking him we walked inside the house.

We made it into the living room where their lil asses usually be at and saw Nas, Gotti and Dougie playing on some game, whereas everyone else was on their phone or smoking.

"Yo stop fucking cheating!" Gotti said as he slightly pushed Dougie who sucked his teeth in response.

"Yo Nas tell this nigga that nobody cheating, mad at me cause his ass can't play the fucking game" he mumbled and rolled his eyes, he did a double take and saw me and Shania standing at the doorway.

"Is that Lani Flocka and Shani B?!" He rhetorically asked with a big ass smile on his face as he stood up and walked over to us.

He wrapped his arm around me in which I patted his back and he stepped away to give Shania a side hug "we not jacking none of y'all right now" I frowned and looked over Dougie's shoulder to see Setty pretending as if we ain't here.

"Why the fuck not?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Cause your friend is a fucking dickhead so lemme just.." I grabbed back Shania's hand and stepped around Dougie so I could walk over to Setty on his phone "you just gon act like we ain't here? Or continue to pretend as if you ain't getting bitches pregnant?"

All of a sudden the room went quiet  turning my head around to face Shania "I said that loud?" I whispered and she nodded with wide eyes. Turning back to Setty I tapped him on his shoulder "you can't hear me?"

"Setty you getting bitches pregnant?!" Dougie being the first to speak up as always.

"Ion know what ha ass is fucking talking about" Setty shrugged still keeping his eyes on his screen.

"Best friend pull up the messages since he wanna play dumb" I scoffed.

"Bet" Shania chuckled and took out her phone to pull up the messages.

"Hollon though Lani you tryna retwist my shit?" Camrin dumbass asked and I shook my head cause I did tell them that I wasn't doing their hair again after they had me standing for so long "why the fuck not?"

Ignoring him I put my attention back on the current situation "so this bitch is just lying or what Setty?" Shania now spoke up and he finally decided to look up and she dropped her phone in his lap so he could read the messages himself.

"Ya ass asking me questions like bitches don't be pinning babies on niggas" he scoffed as he scrolled through the messages.

"Call her" Shania sighed and he looked up from the screen.

"What?"

"You heard what she said Setty, call her" I repeated and I heard a chuckle come from behind me.

"Bitches come like power rangers nowadays no one ain't speaking up for themselves no more" I heard Nas say but I just ignored him cause out of all people Ion know why he believes he has the right to say anything.

It's real clear he don't have no real friends.

I put my hair up in a bun and sat next to him whilst Shania sat on the other side, I tapped the phone icon on the right hand side of the screen and waited on the phone to start dialling.

Once it connected I put it on speaker "hello?" Homegirl said from behind the screen.

"Fuck ya ass mean that you pregnant?" Setty questioned with some serious ass tone.

"Setty? Fuck you doing on this bitches phone?" She scoffed.

"Answer the fucking question" he gritted having me and Shania look up at each other almost making the both of start laughing, refraining myself from laughing I looked back down at the screen.

"Ion know if it's yours for real. But I just had to text the bitch just incase" she admitted as I squinted at the screen cause how many people did she need to fuck to the point where she don't even know the correct baby daddy?

"Ya ass getting me tight. Ion hear you say none to no female that I fuck with cause I know for sure I ain't get ya loose ass fucking pregnant" he chuckled and ended the call.

I waited on Shania to say some before I did cause everything that happens after this is on her, I did my part it's now up to her with what she wanna do.

"When was the last time you fucked that bitch?" Shania asked as she snatched her phone out of his hand Setty once again sucked his teeth and sat back in the chair.

"I'm not talking bout none of that in front of they lil nosy asses" he muttered and I felt highly offended but it's fine anyway cause Shania gon tell me no matter if I'm nosy or not.

"Aight bet so we gon talk and then Imma decide if I wanna fuck witcha lil ass or not" she stood up and grabbed onto Setty's hand and pulled him up from the couch and they left the room.

"Lani you for real not gon retwist my hair?"

Smacking my lips I sat back in the couch and took my hair out the bun cause it was starting to feel mad tight, massaging my scalp I looked over at him "what did I tell you when you asked me last week" he rolled his eyes and didn't reply "exactly".

"Lei you not gon ask where ya man at?" Dougie asked with a lil grin on his face.

"Oh nah wassup witchu and Kay? I peeped y'all at the end of his shoot" Gotti stated and I shrugged.

"Y'all still onnat? It happened how many days ago" I mentally face palmed myself "but what did you peep Gotti?"

"Why ha ass acting confused" Dougie chuckled "aye Blu you peeped that shit right?" Camrin nodded as he rolled up his blunt "Lovee you peeped that shit right?" He now pointed at him and he also nodded his head "exactly so why you acting confused ma heart?"

"My left arm, my right leg and my asthma pump" I mocked "I ain't acting confused I just wanted to hear bout what you think you saw cause we were talking.." but then I remembered "didn't you want to fight?"

My ankle don't really hurt no more so I was more than ready to fight his weird ass.

"Lani if I put my hands on we you needa tell me if you want wings on your shirt".

"See I was gon let it slide but now you talking crazy so what's up nigga?" I put my hair back into the bun but looser this time round.

Camrin, Nas and Gotti had pulled out their phones ready to record.

Dougie laughed and ran his palms over his face before stood up and put his blunt on the coffee table in front of him and pulled his sagging jeans, "move from the table Ion want you cracking ya head open" I slightly chuckled as I waited on him to move.

Once he moved I had a cushion hiding behind me ready to smack his ass with it, once he had moved the cushion came flying towards his face smacking his head to the side as he was recovering from that I ran towards him to start lightly punching him.

He tried to grab me but I pushed his hand away continued to lightly punch him as he grabbed my arm and moved it uncontrollably behind my body which had me hiss from the sudden movement, he also had my other arm so I couldn't do anything.

Stomping on his foot his grip loosened so I grabbed him to put him in a headlock and that's when everyone decided to start making noise.

"Yooo Dougie you sure you'on want wings on ya shirt?!" Camrin laughed and brought the camera into his face as I tightened my grip since he was tryna get out of it.

"Nahh you going out sad!!" Nas laughed alongside Gotti and Camrin, Dougie tapped out and I waited a lil before I let him go "nahh slime you gon need to get back that shit was terrible" Nas mocked as they all continued to laugh.

"I went easy on ha lil ass" Dougie breathed out "you ain't seen I was hardly doing anything".

"You just weak gang" I laughed as I went to give him a side hug "it's all love though" I moved away from him and went to go sit back in my original spot, I ain't doing that much movement ever again shit have me feeling like I should be on my 'my 600-lbs life".

"I'm fucking tired" I yawned as I leaned on the headrest.

"You barely did anything and you tired?" Gotti spoke up.

"You ain't seen me just fight for my life?" I muttered as I felt another yawn make its way. I looked at the doorway and seen Shania and Setty walk back into the room but they had a poker face so I couldn't tell what the fuck happened.

Shania sat down next to me with a huff, seeing more movement come from the doorway I glanced over and looked back over at Shania "wait-" doing a double take I seen Kay rummaging through his pockets getting up I contained my happiness and made my way over to him.

Wrapping my arms around him I heard him smack his lips and take a step back "oh wassup lil mama you good?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist his hand resting on my lower back.

"Nigga I was about to cuss ya ass out" I chuckled "but I'm fine" I finally responded as I stepped back a lil bit "what about you, you good?"

"I thought you was some random ass female but nah I'm straight" he said as he looked down at me and licked his lips, rolling my eyes I walked away from him and went to go sit down.

He sat down next to me and rested his arm behind me, "I got some I wanna ask you" I announced as I got real comfortable on the couch.

He looked over me with his eyebrows slightly raised telling me to go on "you got community dick?" I whispered in his ear so no one else could hear.

I honestly should've waited but it was eating me up so I had to know immediately and I should've said it differently but I gotta be as bold as possible to get a straight up answer.

Not only is it just that my ass should've asked him before we got together, usually I don't particularly care how many bodies you got unless it's a crazy ass number cause..

Kay chuckled as he shook his head "hell nah. What makes you say that?"

"You a rapper and you know how rappers got a lotta bodies so I needed to ask" I shrugged.

"What woulda happened if I did?"

"Nigga I would've broke up and acted as if this" I pointed between us "didn't happen. I ain't walking around with a nigga that got community dick" I scoffed "that would tell me everything that I need to know about you".

"Ya ass chatting right now but what would you know?"

"That you don't have any respect for yourself Ion care how nobody feel bout it.. you included" he needs to know that I'm being for real bout I'm chatting.

He smacked his lips and looked me up and down "stop talking like that" his ass mad already.

Rolling my eyes I moved so I could lean on his shoulder "get off me Leilani. Ya ass wanna sleep like you don't live down the street" he lifted up my head but I pushed his hand away to put my head back.

"Just lemme lean on you" I mumbled and got into a comfortable position "I'm not gon fall asleep" I muttered as if I wasn't holding in this yawn.

"Lani ya ass don't be sleeping at night? Always sleeping somewhere" I heard Gotti say from wherever he was at.

"I do be sleeping at night but if I'm comfortable I'm most definitely going sleep" I responded and brought my leg over Kay's body to make myself more comfortable I felt him move his hand around my body.

"Leilani wake ya ass up" some voice said just as I was drifting off to sleep slightly opening up my eyes I seen Kay recording.

"Stoppuhh" I mumbled and pushed his phone outta my face, he chuckled and ended the recording.

"Stoppuhh" he mimicked in the same tone and everything he let out another chuckle as I went back to try and sleep I closed my eyes and before I knew it these niggas started to blast their music.

Turning to see if Shania was anywhere around me I saw her on her phone in the corner taking my phone out my shorts pocket I sent a message to Shania that I'm leaving getting up from my sitting position I put my phone away "I'm leaving" I said aloud too tired to care if he heard me or not.

"Bye everyone" I quickly said as they turned off the music Shania got up and unplugged her phone from a charger.

"Why you leaving?" Dougie asked and I gave him a blank stare.

"I'm tired" I repeated for the hundredth time in my peripheral I seen Kay get up from his seat.

"Nah ya ass need perc that would keep you up" he chuckled.

"If that means be like you Imma pass respectfully".

Shania said her goodbyes to whoever she knew and made her way over to me.

I lazily wrapped my arms around her and walked outta the house with Kay walking behind us as I got outside I said bye to Kay's twin and walked in the direction of the house I'm currently staying in.

As I got to the front door I opened it up and saw Layla and Leon sitting by the stairs "hello my babies" I greeted as they ran up to me I bent down so I could wrap my arms around them.

I heard Layla gasp from next to me "is that KayKay?!" She screeched as she ran up to hug him I heard him chuckle as he picked up Layla.

"Wassup you good?"

"Yes I'm good" she replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck Leon stayed right by me and I'm beginning to think that poor boy scared of him cause he the way he was holding onto my damn shorts I thought he was about to pull them down.

"Lani mommy said that when you came back that you said take us to the park" Layla told me and this girl is just like when me when I was young cause who she lying too.

"Layla if you want to go to the park say that, Leon you want to go the park?" I asked him as he stood by my leg he slightly nodded his head and lifted up his arms for me to carry him.

Layla is tiny but this nigga ain't that small for me to be carrying him, regardless I picked him and he put his head on my chest Leon was already dressed in some he could go play outside in.

Ion even know who dressed Layla but she ain't going outside like that, I walked towards Layla's room expecting Kay to follow in which he did.

I put Leon on the edge of Layla's bed so I could find her some suitable to run around in.

I put her in a two piece set that was a kinda oversized graphic black t-shirt with the matching bottoms then put her airforces on, "did you guys already eat?" Layla nodded and Leon shook his head.

"Why didn't you eat Leon?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows as I took him off the bed and let them walk in front of me.

"Mommy didn't make the food that he likes" Layla spoke up answering for him.

"What do you like Leon? You like pancakes?" I asked and he nodded his head with a lil smile.

"Ouu I want pancakes!" Layla jumped up as we reached the kitchen I put them on their stools and stood behind the kitchen island table.

"Layla you ate already" I chuckled and turned around to take out the ingredients.

"Aye Lani I'm coming back" Kay announced as he looked down at his screen with furrowed eyebrows then glanced over at me.

"Mhm" I hummed and he left I put everything on the countertop and began to make their pancakes.
––

"Make sure you stay where I can see you, if anything happen you come to me immediately and don't talk to no adult. Aight?" I made sure that they knew my lil rules before one of them get snatched up.

"Okay can we go now?" Layla pouted as she looked at all her friends or whatever running around.

"Stay where I can see you Layla but you can go" she nodded before she ran off to her friends, Leon following closely behind.

"I might need to put one inside you. Word to my mother" Kay said from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on my neck.

He probably these people thinking we teen parents with two damn kids, "are you threatening me with a kid? Cause I sure as hell feel threatened" I huffed cause Ion want no child of my own.

"Fuck you mean you feel threatened?"

"The way you said that sounded like a threat so I had to ask before you try to commit to your threat" I chuckled but ain't shit funny "and I know you hear how you speak you sound mad serious. Like all the damn time".

I stepped away and walked towards a bench that was still had a clear view of where Layla and Leon was at. As I sat down a Leon and a couple of kids ran towards where we was at.

"What happened?"

"Nothing I'm just tired" Leon said as he tried to catch his breath, he moved to sit on my lap and I glanced over at Layla before I looked at the two kids awkwardly standing in front of me.

"Who's this Leon?"

"That's Damon and that's Jordan" he said pointing at the two boys.

"Are you Leon's older sister?" Jordan asked me and I nodded "I have a older sister" he told me and I nodded.

"Is it?" I asked as if I was interested "how old is she?"

"Twenty four" he replied and looked over at Kay "wait I know you" he scrunched up his face as he tried to figure it out while he was doing that I glanced back over at Layla to see if she was okay.

"You make music?"

"Mhm" Kay hummed.

"I knew I recognised you my older brother listens to your music".

"Tell ya bro that I appreciate it" Kay chuckled as the lil boy nodded Leon got up from my lap and stood by his friends then they walked away.

"His brother ain't never gon believe that he saw you" I chuckled cause kids be lying out their ass crack and the one time he won't be lying his older bro ain't never gon believe it.

"That's tough" he shrugged rolling my eyes I leaned my head on his shoulder this being the only time where I cannot fall asleep.

"How's Bree doing? She good?"

"Yea she's straight she mad cause I didn't take her wimme".

"Lmao nigga why don't you bring her?"

"She always complaining and I gotta deal with your lil ass already".

"I don't even be complaining for real so don't even" I watched Layla and Leon run around since I couldn't use my phone and distract myself. "I forgot to tell you I got a studio session you wanna come wimme?"

"Mhm. You should take the singing shit seriously I didn't at first til one of my tracks blew up and I seen how far this shit could take me once I took it serious. Feel me? So record this song and upload it. You heard?"

"Heard you heard you" I replied but I always have doubts about my songs cause I know people will hate regardless but I don't want my song to do bad or hardly get any notice cause now we gotta fight for real "how did you feel uploading your first song?"

"Ion know" he shrugged "I uploaded music on me doing it for fun. When is your session?"

"I'm sure he said Wednesday" I looked away from the playground and seen some big ass dog running around with the owner chasing with the leash in hand.

Looking back over at the playground Layla was walking towards me with tears running down her face and scrapes on her knees.

Oh my Lord. "Layla what the fuck happened?!" I asked as I dusted the dirt off her clothes.

"Lani she pushed me off the swing" Layla cried and stood between my legs wrapping my arms around her.

"Show me who pushed you off the swing" getting up off the bench I picked up my Layla and she put her head on my shoulder, she pointed at some girl playing in the sand pit.

Rolling my eyes I grabbed Kay's hand and walked over there.
———

edited

F A C E C LA I M ✔︎
pt. 3 (iii)

Leon Micah Preston • 5 • Kindergarten

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

348K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
241K 7.6K 48
๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข. - "So you really gon choose him over me?" He questioned and I...
168K 10.3K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
286K 9.7K 57
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...