The Devoted Hound of Hell (ᴏʙ...

By CrimsonSplatterFrog

Unhealthy obsession is what this is, but in Outis's world, it's simply called adoration and devotion. ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ... More

‼️𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭‼️
╏ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᶠᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳ╏
╏ᴸᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᶠᵒʳ ʜɪˢ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ╏
╏ᴅɪɢɴɪᴛʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ╏
╏ᴳʳᴇᴇᴅ ᴏᶠ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ╏
⎯⎯ ୨𝐎𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧୧ ⎯⎯
╏ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴀɪˢᵉ╏
╏ᴅɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ S̴I̴N̴╏
╏ᶠᵉᵃˢᵗ ᴏɴ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ╏
╏ᴜˢᵉᵈ ɢʀᴇᴇᴅ ᶠᵒʳ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ╏
╏ˢᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᶠᵒʳ ᴛʜᴏᴜˢᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴˢ?╏
╏ᴅɪᴀᴠᴏʟᴏ & ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ╏
╏ᴜɴᴅᴇˢɪʀᴇᴅ ᴅɪˢᴘᴜᴛᴇˢ╏
╏ɴᴇᴡ ᴜɴ-ᴀᴄqᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇˢ╏

╏ᴺᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇˢᵒᵐᵉ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ'ˢ╏

708 29 19
By CrimsonSplatterFrog

10| CHAPTER TEN

──────

│Lᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ ᴾᴼ

ALTHOUGH the sight of blood coating his lips was alluring, the manner in which he manufactured that iconic image disturbed me.

He purposefully injuring himself is not in the least bit enticing to me; in fact, I find it to be quite repulsive.

Perhaps I should have offered him the option of coming or not. Of course, I am aware of his actions prior to my becoming a Demon and the reasons why. I have undertaken quite the research, and to say the least, it is an unpleasant discovery. It is one of the reasons I am so stern with him because if I let go of the tight leash I have on him, it is no surprise what he'll do next.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

I now find myself standing at the entrance to the living and dining room, debating whether or not to enter after hearing the typical ruckus within.

Letting out a couple of sighs in an attempt to ease the brewing headache I reluctantly push the doors open, only to find my coloured-haired younger siblings bickering about topics I'm not interested in finding out of (A/N: Basically Lucifer calling them "Skittle Siblings").

I proceeded towards the dining area, strolling around them, striving not to draw attention to myself since I didn't want to get caught into their shenanigans.

When I arrived at the table, Beelzebub was the only one there, chowing down on everyone else's leftovers. I only hoped that he hadn't eaten mine and that Outis had plenty to eat. Otherwise, I'll just give him my own.

"I tried to wait for you to eat this morning, but my stomach just couldn't take it longer. I really tried to wait—"

I cut him off by raising my gloved hand, shaking my head, and approaching him to pat the top of his head in apology and appreciation for his try at self-control on my behalf.

It is not a rule for us all to eat together, yet it came easy as a routine for us to do so. Thus, I do feel guilty about missing breakfast with them given that Beelzebub despises change and is always the first to detect it, attempting to fix it or at the very least accept it.

"I am at fault; I'm quite off routine, but do not fret, tomorrow everything will return to normal. Do tidy up when you're done."

Beelzbub responds with an understanding nod and an expression of sorrow (at being reminded of having to do the dishes) before resuming his meal.

It's gone completely silent.

When I turn my head to see what kind of a mess they've caused, I find Mammon bursting out in laughter at Leviathan, who is now storming out of the room, while Satan is flipping me off.

So, like any decent elder brother, I smiled tightly at him and vowed to cancel all of his pending books that he had ordered.

Now in the kitchen, I notice two plastic-wrapped plates of food with a posted note on top. I pick up the note, my eyes moving side to side as I read each letter.

For Lucifer,  from me

So Asmodeus left this here (the heart gave it away), which is baffling considering that he has no reason to; either he has something planned or this is an attempt at atonement for his insulting words towards my shoes.

I grab for it and proceeded to leave, but just as I was about to take a step out of the combined living and dining room, a flash of white and black engulfs my vision.

High-pitched giggles that revealed who the culprit was could be heard as the pieces of fabric swirled along my face.

They pulled the cloths away, revealing an Asmodeus with a sly smile and malicious intent in his eyes. At the sight, I heaved a long sigh.

"Good morning, Lucifer! Now, which shawl do you think will make me stand out? Not that I need these for my attractiveness; my face is just enough to entice anyone with a single glance, of course~♥!"

Asmodeus says, twirling his shawls in circles like a ribbon dancer before wrapping his arms around his sides, speaking affectionately of himself.

"The black one, and don't shove things in my face."

"I thought so, too! But forget about that! So~, will Whitlock be joining us at school?"

At his words, an uncontrollable sigh once more escapes from my throat. I knew he had an ulterior motive, yet I could not help but be irritated.

"Yes, he will be. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be going now."

I then proceeded up the stairs, as I could faintly hear Asmodeus beckoning me back to answer more of his questions. While I walk through the halls, I pause briefly when I hear shouts. When I get closer, I realise that the voice of the shrieks belongs to none other than Leviathan.

"D'ah! What're you do- WAHH! WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!"

Naked?

Is he talking Outis? But I'm certain I dressed him and left him in the bedroom. No, given that the shower was on, he likely went to clean himself—wait, does this mean Leviathan had walked in on him?

As I considered another man, or more precisely, my own brothers seeing Outis's body, an unsettling shadow enveloped my face.

Thoughts race through my mind as I get closer; the thought of anyone seeing what is mine makes me snarl; I should consider having my own bathroom to ensure that a situation like this never occurs again.

I glowered to myself, wishing I had one of my hands free to soothe my rising headache.

Why must Mondays be the most difficult?

│Oᴜᴛɪ Wʜɪᴛʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴾᴼ

Eyeing the male in front of me, I watched as he continued to gaze upon my body shamelessly. I then pushed off the sink with a purposeful loud noise, which eventually drew his attention and prompted him to gaze directly into my eyes.

"I'm using this bathroom, go find a new one."

I say with my back facing him whilst I turned off the water.

"You've already finished! A-and, you lesser demon, don't act like this is your home! Do you have any idea who I am? Wait.. You must be looking down on me, aren't you? Just because you were invited by Lucifer doesn't mean you'll get any s-s-special t-treatment, and what's with you looking like an angel but possessing the presence of a Demon? Are you an Incubus b-brainwashing my brother? No, that isn't right. You are too weak looking. T-that's right. Why even assume someone like you could even brainwash us, let alone Lucifer? Lol, you can only wish! Someone like you with a body like that is unacceptable especially when you use it to deceive my sibling. I must be your next target, right? Right?!"

My dull eyes, which can be compared to a fish, could only stare into the envy emanating demon as he hollers insults at me and comes up with false reasons why I would stay with them.

If he wasn't Lucifer's brother, I would've cut him off and sew up his mouth for calling me an Angel, but I cannot because mylimasis cherishes his brothers. It is annoying to be restricted, but if it means I can stay with mylimasis, then the effort is worth it.

"None of those are accurate; to make such crude claims about someone you've just met means you must be the Avatar of Envy, right? You're covered in it after all."

His eyes narrowed before scoffing.

"Obviously, I'm the avatar of Envy; have you been living under a rock or something?"

I am sure Lucifer mentioned them, but I was too bored to pay attention; It is a struggle for me, but despite their reputation, which everyone was made aware of, I have managed to avoid every mention of them, leaving me with little to no information regarding Lucifer's brothers.

"No, I have been not. I only pay attention to things that attract my interest, thus I am unaware of your Avatars other than Lucifer's."

I announced, offhandedly.

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW OF US?! Do you not have a D.D.D.? A-a-and how dare you! Insulting me and expecting to get away with it!!"

Mind you, I'm still half naked.

"I do have a D.D.D. I just don't want to make use of it simply because it looks like Human technology."

(And that the meaning of D.D.D. includes Diavolo.)

"Not a big fan of humans, eh? At the very least, you'll be able to get along with Belphie; he too despises humans."

He explains shortly.

"Belphie?"

"Oh, yeah—you don't know any of them. I forgot, but I used to be a guide! So I'll give you a brief explanation of who we are, you awful normie!"

I think I could hear him murmuring about how I would have been bullied if I had asked this question to someone else.

"Lucifer, the eldest Avatar of Pride; Mammon, the second-eldest Avatar of Greed (scum); me, the third-eldest Leviathan, the Avatar of Envy; and now moving onto the youngest...—"

That's the last bit I heard before I drowned him out. I began counting the dents and little gaps in the wall, which I found more interesting than listening to something I had not asked about.

"You two appear to be getting along well, albeit the timing is unfavourable."

Lucifer inquired, a few steps away, holding two plates with an unamused expression—also "bonding"??? This most certainly is not.

"D'AH, L-LUCIFER?!"

"Gimme."

I ignore Leviathan's shrieking and rather embarrassing cracking voice, advancing past him towards Lucifer before snatching one of the plates, despite the fact that his eyes never leaves mine.

He sighs, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose with his now-free hand.

"Leviathan."

His sibling shrieks in response, startled by his brothers abrupt voice that echoes throughout the bathroom.

"Ye-yes..?"

I listened in on their conversation while collecting my belongings with one hand and holding the towel on my waist together (it was loosening owing to my walking).

"Do not ever talk to my spouse like that again, or else all your action figures would be a fine replacement for Cerberus's chew toys. This serves as my only warning, so do heed it with caution."

The air in the room became dense with tension, despite the fact that I was looking away from them. It didn't take a genius to figure out what kind of face Leviathan (as far as I know, he doesn't have a last name) was making.

A faint grunt escapes from my lips as I seize Lucifer's D.D.D. that was in his back pocket to check the time, my actions diminishing bits of the density of the air.

━━━━━━
𝟽:𝟸𝟹ᴬᴹ
━━━━━━

If I recall correctly, RAD began at around 𝟿:𝟹𝟶ᴬᴹ, and the actual classes didn't start until 𝟷𝟶 or 𝟷𝟷ᴬᴹ, giving us plenty of time to prepare.

"...Wuh-w-well! Now that I think about it, I should really go and, uh, GET READY! Yes! I need to get ready for school, y'know, since it's o' so important!"

I deadpanned while brushing my teeth and combing my hair as he fought to find the right words while barely maintaining eye contact with Lucifer and taking careful steps back, as if facing a lion while anxiously trying to find a way out of this terrible scenario he had so horribly made.

Without a moment later, I push past the Avatar of Envy, eliciting a grunt and glare from him, and out of the confined space before making my way back to the quarters, consuming the food along the way.

After arranging my belongings on the bed, I remove the towel to dry my hair when the previously closed door suddenly opens, and Lucifer enters, taking my body in with his eyes before closing it behind him.

I merely gaze at him with a curious expression as he proceeds to the opposite side of the bed from where I was standing to his nightstand, which had a couple of papers splayed out on it. He gently picks them up and places them in a beige paper file.

"Outis, do remember to close and lock the door the next time. You know, I despise it when someone else sees your body."

Jealous Lucifer, another rare moment that if I had my D.D.D., I would capture it inside the thin box. In response, I nodded. I did not care if anyone saw me nude; it was irrelevant to me. Assuming anyone does do something, I can simply take care of it.

His back now turned to me as he faced his wardrobe, elegantly putting on his dark gray undershirt.

I then proceeded to sneak up behind him, though the act proved useless as he hummed, questioning my actions, to which I only responded by pulling his waist close, flushing his back to my front with my hand that layed flat on his stomach. Just as he was halfway slipping on his vest, I kissed his neck, a soft groan emitting from his mouth. I only hoped that this would help reduce his stress.

I've always struggled with words when it comes to comforting others, so I express my affection through physical contact; I guess you can say it's somewhat my love language.

"Mhn.. With simply your touch, you have a remarkable knack for calming my nerves."

While listening to his words, I began to suck lightly on his skin and stuff my face into the side of his neck to inhale his aroma. He smelled faintly of a candle that had just been extinguished; the scent would be stronger if it were a warm day.

It's addicting.

I just want to rub myself along his scent gland; it is a better idea than cutting it out and storing it like the many Demons I have done to. They were stored in jars, but for Lucifer, in order to keep it within my sight range, I would seal it behind my eye (I can roll my pupils to the back of my head); he would not be put in a jar.

Once I had regained my composure, I kissed his cheek and stepped away, allowing him to finish dressing. If I were still the same person I used to be when I was younger, I would have simply pounced on him without giving it a second thought.

"Today, I have a rather tight schedule, and I assume you are aware of this. Therefore, let us cease standing around and start moving."

Of course, I was aware of his schedule. I get anxious when I am unprepared, thus causing me to have stalking issues, though I am the one who stalks. I do it to people for information, even for the smallest things like how to use an invention that is not even out yet and knowing about things before the person can discuss them. Lucifer once called me out for it when he found out I had stolen over one hundred packets of butter from a company that was said to be rumoured to be using crushed-up bones of tiny humans in their recipe, so I had to check; however, a week later, an article was published confirming that the rumours were false, but since we had unlimited butter, it did not matter. Lucifer said I was in denial.

"I've already reserved a Devilimousine, which should arrive shortly, but if you say want us to walk, I'll simply ask the dealer to return it."

I say as I flip through his to-do list sheets on a wooden clipboard (as cliche as it sounds). he nods in approval as we make our way out of the bedroom and head down the hallway.

"And what is the maximum number of passengers that can be accommodated in the vehicle?"

Lucifer asks, to which I reach up to adjust my collar that has a button on the inside that I am now frantically pressing. It is a backup button that notifies the corporation, Carvildemon, to prepare an expanded version of the Devilimousine.

I am always prepared.

"As many as you want; if you are talking about your brothers, then there is more than enough room, of course.

As we descend the stairs, I hear him hum in satisfaction, while my eyes are fixed to the paper in front of me as I read through his hectic itinerary, marking which ones are important and which are not.

"Some of my brothers will be joining us; a few of them like to skip classes, particularly the failing and smart ones; in other words all of them."

Mylimasis has a lot of siblings—six, in fact. I hope they made the car big enough for that many; If not, I will make a rumour of the company being a cult that dates their siblings and sells orphans to vampires that like sucking the blood of the young and parentless.

"Whoa! Why the heck is a car from Carvildemon doin' outside our house?!"

At the entrance, Mammon stood with one hand holding his hair and the other pointing outside.

"I am surprised that you could recognise the brand from this far."

My voice jolts him out of his stupor, and turned to face us, yelping, his face flushed red as he stared at my face in awe.

"Mammon, where are the others?"

Only Mammon was present, prompting Lucifer to inquire the whereabouts of the others.

"Huh—? Oh, uh, how am I suppose' tuh know?"

He says while taking out his D.D.D. before turning back to the car and taking a picture of it.

"Sweet~ No doubt that I will receive a great deal of attention for dis post!"

Mammon pumps his fist in the air before tagging the picture, claiming that the vehicle belongs to him, though it was all too short-lasting as Lucifer spoke up, raining down on his parade.

"You certainly seem happy for someone who is failing. I will be having Satan tutor you until your grades are up to par."

His brother mood does a complete 180 before reluctantly stuffy his device into his pocket and kicking a nearby shoe in defeat.

Just as I was about to suggest an idea about waiting in the car for the rest of them, the sound of many footsteps connecting with the floor entered my ears.

"I will not do such a thing, and how dare you cancel all my books when you are not the one paying for them!"

Satan—who looks absolutely enraged—strides into the room, followed by the other males, all dressed in their RAD school uniforms.

"Now that you're all here, let us not waste any more time. Outis here has rented a automobile for us so that we can get to school."

The yelling is ignored in favour of Lucifer's explanation and direct approach.

"Do not simply disregard me! And I have no intention of travelling with that bird shi—"

When his eyes finally fell on me, he paused. In his look of astonishment, I could already tell what he was thinking: "an Angel?"

"Dude, you are aware that I, too, have white hair, right?"

Wait—was he about to call my hair bird shit?

"Pfft, Oh my~ Satan, does this mean yo—what the hell? Who kicked my shoes all the way over there!?"

We are going to be late; should I just knock them out as an excuse for their tardiness? Ah, no, considering how much stronger they are than me, that would be a rather foolish idea.

"Is there food inside?"

"Just by looking at how pricey it looks, I can just image the softness of the seats are..."

I have a feeling my second day back will undoubtedly be hectic.

"Silence, or else you will all be scrubbing down the floors with nothing but rags from top to bottom of the house, spotless."

In that moment, the room fell silent, although there were still those who huffed under their breath. This provided me with the opportunity to slip away from the building, down the steps outside, and into the vehicle.

As far as driving the vehicle was concerned, I did not wish to have someone else take care of it when I could do it myself, and I did not want anyone touching what was mine. I guess that makes me possessive, though I say it is mostly reasonable that what is mine is mine and will always stay mine.

The seating was simple but luxurious. The vehicle was pitch black in color, with its back seats pressed to one side and a bar connected to it with a window above. There were two sections of the vehicle: the driver and passengers. It was divided by a barrier with only a small opening window for viewing the driver's side.

Though none of these are why I got said vehicle—not at all—it was actually because, as embarrassing as this sounds, it was 50% off, and such a deal is never easy to pass up.

━━━Author Note

The length of the chapters will be determined entirely by my imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 30 17
Just a random book abt Obey Me oneshots:) ׺°"˜'"°º×𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈׺°"˜'"°º× 👊ŇⓄ ᒪẸмⓄŇ丂👊 🍭𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹🌸𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓅🌸�...
9.7K 91 46
𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠, 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠, 𝑀𝑌 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑠 (𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 ! 𝑛𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 !), 𝑎𝑛𝑑 �...
4.4K 69 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)