Yellow Eyes (Neteyam x Reader)

By JasmijnVanderKooi

This story is about a very special girl who lives on Pandora, among the Metkayina clan. Her life was pretty n... More

Background information
Where the story starts..
First lessons
Starting to get feelings
Strange Activity
A Disappointment
She knows..
A sacred sign
Unsafe
First day in the woods
Hide and seek
Trauma
Safety First
The truth..
There are more..?
Flashbacks
Breakdown
Protect our home
Fighting for freedom
A loss we never expected..
She's gone?
Darkness
Trust eachother
The camp
Almost, almost..
White coats
What is this place?
The playroom
Remembering everything..
Answers..
Release, or I kill
Transformation
Where the story ends..
Last author's note:)
New Story

Punishment

1.5K 23 4
By JasmijnVanderKooi

Y/N's POV

After a few minutes of following the scent of the humans, I finally find them. They are hunting some forest animals. As I look closely, I see that two of them are carrying guns.

Shit, that makes the situation a bit more difficult..

I need to come up with a good plan. I'm still in my lion form, so that means that if I stay low, I can sneak around them and attack them from behind.

Okay, here we go.

I start to sneak through the bushes until I'm behind them. I make sure I make no sound whatsoever, so they won't hear me approaching them.

I wait for the right moment, and when it's there, I jump out of the bushes and onto one of the men with a gun in his hands. I bite his neck, making sure that I kill him immediately. The other two start to scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK! JOHN, KILL THAT THING!" One of the men shouts.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE ARE LIONS ON PANDORA, BOSS NEVER TOLD US THAT!" The other man shouts back.

My eyes then turn to them. I growl at them, understanding everything they say perfectly. One of the guys points his gun at me, but before he can pull the trigger, I jump onto him. I take the gun in my mouth and throw it somewhere where the man can't grab it. Before I can bite his neck too, the other man I forgot about for a moment attacks me. He pushes me off of the man I was about to kill, making me fall to the ground. This apparently gave them enough time to recover and stand up, because now I was facing two men standing in front of me.

"Come here, kitty" The man on my right threatens.

I growl at them again, hoping that it scares them off, but it doesn't.

They start attacking me by punching and kicking me. I can't believe I'm fighting these humans. I thought it would be easy to kill them, but apparently I underestimated it.

We fight for minutes and minutes. Everytime I think I have one of them, the other one attacks me.

I don't want to admit it, but it's really tiring me. I don't think I can do this any longer..

But if they win, they'll definitely kill me. I can't let that happen. The only thing that can make them stop, is to reveal who I really am. I don't have another option I'm afraid.

I roar at them as loud as I can, making them fall back onto the ground. Then, I transform back into my human form.

The guys are looking at me with open mouths.

"How- I-" The left man stutters.

"It's a demon" The other man responds.

I look at them. "Don't you ever dare to come back here"

"You're a witch, I have to kill you!" The right man shouts. He stands up and grabs the gun that I threw away a few minutes ago.

I totally forgot about that, fuck..

I freeze, not knowing how to escape this situation. But before he can do anything to me, an arrow pierces his chest. He falls down onto the ground, making the only man left scream his lungs out.

Wow, what a fucking baby.

I turn around, seeing Neteyam standing behind me with a bow in his hands. He grabs my arm and pulls me with him. "Come on, let's get out of here!"

We run to his Ikran, get on it and fly away.

***

Neteyam flies us to my secret cave. When we arrive, we get off the Ikran and walk into the cave.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" He starts.

I widen my eyes in surprise. "Excuse me?"

"Did you seriously think that you could take on three fucking humans on your own!?"

Shit, how am I gonna talk myself out of this..

"I- I don't know" I say weakly. My eyes don't wanna meet his, so instead I look at the ground.

"They could've easely killed you, Y/N!" His tone gets angrier by the second.

I feel a little bit of anger rise now. "But they didn't! Look at me, I'm still alive and I'm not even hurt!"

"Well I don't know how you did that, but what I do know is that if I wasn't on time, you'd be dead by now!"

Wow.. I mean, he's right, but I hate that he's thinking that I'm too weak to fight humans.

"I am not weak, Neteyam!" I shout at him.

"I know you're not, but when you're fighting three humans, you are! You didn't even had anything to fight with!" He shouts back.

"Okay, so now what?" I yell. "Big boy is angry at me, so what does he wanna do about it?"

He furrows his brows now. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you're angry at me, right? Then fucking punish me or something!"

His eyes widen. "Punish you? How?!"

I look up at him, him still being taller then I am. "I don't know! You're pissed so you decide!" I reply, while throwing my arms up in defeat.

He looks at me for a few seconds. His eyes scanning every part of my body.

But then, he seems to come up with something..

He walks up to me, grabs my face and starts kissing me harshly.

What the fuck?

It surprises me, but I kiss him back. His hands move to my skirt. He breaks the kiss, bends down and takes off my skirt, along with my underwear. He's not wasting any time.

"What the fuck?"

He doesn't respond. Instead he stands up and starts kissing me again. His hands move to my legs. He picks me up, walks us further into the cave and lays me on the ground.

This time it is me who breaks the kiss.

"Neteyam, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"You wanted to be punished, right? Well, this is me punishing you. And by the way, you still owe me from that time you left me hanging"

He then starts kissing me again.

Holy fuck..

He then starts kissing my neck, my chest, my stomach, my inner thighs..

Why are we so good at doing this shit at the most random moments?

But then I feel his breath hit the place I want him most. He looks up at me, silently asking if this is okay.

I must confess I've thought about this moment since the day we almost did something in the exact same spot as we are now. I mean, how could I not? Neteyam is literally the most perfect person I've ever met. So of course I want him to do things like this.

I breathe out a pathetic "please" and with that, he starts sucking on my clit, wasting no time. I arch my back, feeling nothing but pleasure.

"Fuck, you taste so good" Neteyam whispers.

I wrap my legs around his head, wanting him closer then he already is. But he doesn't let me. With his hands he pushes my legs to the ground, giving him access to everything he wants to taste. He licks every single spot.

My breathing gets heavier. "Please Neteyam, I need more"

He then enters me with his tongue, circling around so he tastes every juice of me. Then, he comes back and starts sucking on my now sensitive and swollen clit again.

I let out a pornographic moan. He groans, making me feel the vibrations through my body.

This goes on for about three minutes.

Can you imagine having the most hottest person on this planet go down on you? Well, I can now. And I love every fucking second of it. Fuck, he makes me feel so good..

I feel my orgasm growing now, I don't think I can hold it back much longer.

"Neteyam, I'm cumming" I moan.

"Then cum for me, Y/N" He responds.

I grab his hair and let the orgasm take over my whole body.

"Oh my lord, Neteyam!" I scream. I can't stop screaming and moaning his name and some curse words. I arch my back again, not wanting him to stop what he's still doing. I don't think I have ever moaned so much. He doesn't stop sucking my clit until I come down. This was one of the most intense orgasms I've had in my entire life, how does he do that?

"Fucking hell" I breath out as I come down.

Neteyam laughs and comes back up. He starts kissing me, still in a pretty aggressive way.

I don't think he's done yet..

He breaks the kiss for a few seconds, puts two of his fingers in his mouth to wet them and then enters me with those two fingers.

"Fuck.." I moan again.

Neteyam comes down to my ear. "I love hearing you moan and scream my name"

Those words only make the feeling worse. Why is he so good at everything he does? It's a gift.

I moan against his mouth before I start kissing him again. We lay there for a few minutes. Us kissing and in the meantime him fingering me.

Fuck this is hot..

Before I know it, my second orgasm starts to build up. I let Neteyam know by grabbing his hair again and moaning into the kiss. He keeps the same pace he already had and makes me cum for a second time. This time, he experiences my orgasm better, because of the fact that he's laying on top of me. He breaks the kiss so he can watch me unravel under him.

"Fuck, you look so hot when you cum, baby" He whispers.

He let's me ride out my second orgasm.

I've never had my second orgasm so fast after my first one. I've actually never been touched before by anyone else then myself. I've never done something like this to myself, probably because it's less hot when you're doing it on your own.

As I said earlier: Neteyam's so good at this. It makes me wonder if he's done this before with someone else. But that's a thought for later.

"Wow, that felt so good, Neteyam" I say, still coming down.

"Oh no, we're not done yet"

My eyes widen, but before I could say anything, he starts picking up the pace again.

Oh my god.. I can't handle so much in such a short time.

But it doesn't stop him. I start moaning again, because it just feels so good..

***
Neteyam's POV

This morning I would've never thought that I would be doing this today: fingering the most prettiest and hottest girl and making her cum over and over again.

When she asked me to punish her, this is what came to mind instantly. I've been waiting for an opportunity like this.

I know that is doesn't seem like a punishment to her right now, but if only she'd wait and let me do my thing.

I want to see how much she can handle, so the best way to do that is to see how many times she can cum before it starts to hurt.

So that's what I'm doing. Making her cum until it hurts, and maybe even go a little bit further than that if she lets me.

This girl is so hot, I'm having a hard time controlling myself. If it wasn't for my goal, I would've fucked her so hard right now.

I'm thinking: everything about me is bigger then a human, so that makes me wonder if she could take all of me.

But that's something we hopefully gonna figure out another time. It better be soon though.

"Neteyam, I- I'm-" She moans.

I already know that she's about to cum again for the third time in only fifteen minutes or something. I must be driving her crazy.

"Then cum for me, baby, make me feel your body trembling again"

And with that, she cums probably even harder then she already did the first two times. Her moans and screams fill the cave.

I truly hope that no one can hear us..

I already know that she loves me dirty talk. Because everytime I do it, her body reacts to it.

I groan. "Oh baby, I fucking love it when you scream my name. You're really driving me crazy here"

Her body starts shaking really hard. I think that she can't handle much more then this.

"Neteyam, please, It's hurting" She begs, while grabbing my hair.

"Come on, Y/N, one more time. Let me feel that pussy of yours cum one more time" I urge her on.

When I start picking up my pace again, her body is already shaking heavily. After one minute, she cums for the last time.

"NETEYAM!" She screams.

I smash my lips onto hers, kissing her passionately. "I know, I know" I say in between the kisses. I slow down my pace, so she can ride out her final orgasm. After two minutes or so, I take my fingers out of her.

When I look at them, they're all wet. I put them in my mouth to taste her juices one more time. Fuck, I love tasting her.

"Good girl, taking my fingers so good" I say. "I'm really proud of you"

She's breathing heavily, probably because she's tired as shit.

"This was so good, Neteyam" She breaths.

I smile. "I know"

I lay down next to her, because I'm still on top of her. She also lays on her side now, so I can spoon her. Her body is still trembling. I wrap my arms around her, hoping it can calm her down a bit.

"I know you're tired, so go sleep" I say while giving her a peck on her cheek.

She closes her eyes and drifts off. After a few minutes of admiring her, I also get tired and go to sleep.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 16.4K 30
"I want her... but I can't have her." She was stunningly beautiful in his eyes. Yet, she carried an innocence that Aonung was afraid to taint. There...
557K 16.4K 12
Neteyam Sully x Reader Adopted daughter of Olo'eyktan Tonowari and his Tsahìk mate Ronal, you spend your days often in the waters of the Metkayina cl...
62.3K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...
10.8K 235 16
Let's start with the beginning when I was born on Pandora, the first war against sky people and Na'vi people. My mom was a scientist she discovered h...