Almost, almost..

Trigger warning: sexual assault

---

Neteyam's POV

"Fly!" Mom shouts.

All our Ikran's immediately fly out of the tree and over the camp.

"Where did the scream come from?" Dad asks.

"There!" Nea responds, while pointing at a small, dark green building beneath us.

Dad nods. "Okay, we have to be carefull! They might be armed!"

"Yeah? Well so are we!" I shout at him. I know dad's strategie is to carefully surround the place and silently attack. But my gut is telling me that we need to hurry now, so I let my Ikran land in front of the building.

"Neteyam! Come back!" Mom shouts. But I'm not listening.

When we land, I jump off and run towards the front door. I harsly slam on it, hoping it'll open up. Jasmine and Elle also jump off and run towards me.

"That isn't really clever, Neteyam. Now they might know that we're here!" Jasmine whisper yells at me.

I keep trying to open the door. "I need to help her, she might be hurt" I respond. My voice cracks and the first tears are now rolling down my cheeks.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I stop the slamming and look behind me. Elle is looking at me with a compassioned look in her eyes. "Let us help you"

I'm breathing heavily. I look at her. But after a few seconds, I nod. I let go of the door and take a step back, letting the girls come through.

"Okay, here we go" Jasmine starts. "Elle, transform"

Elle nods, takes a step back from us and then transforms.

"Okay, good. Elle and I will both use our lion strength to barge the door open. Neteyam, you'll use your strength too by pushing the door. We won't be able to communicate, so ask your questions now"

"I don't have any, let's go"

Jasmine nods and also transforms. I walk towards the door again. And before I start pushing, I hear a familiar voice.

"LET GO OF ME!" Y/N shouts.

My eyes widen. "Y/N!"

"NETEYAM!" She immediately yells back. I hear her crying and the desperation in her voice. "PLEASE HELP ME!"

"IT'S OKAY! WE'RE HERE! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!" I shout. Tears are streaming down my face again. My girl is being hurt and I can't do anything about it..

Yet.

I swear, when I get inside and see who's doing all of this, they're gonna wish they were dead.

I take a step to the side to make room for Jasmine and Elle. I start pushing the door as hard as I can and the girls do the same. They use all of their strength and weight to open to door. And after a few more seconds, the door flies open.

The girls transform back to humans and the three of us immediately run inside. We're in a room with two doors in front of us, meaning that there are two rooms in this small building.

"Shit! Wich one do we take?" Jasmine says.

But before I could answer that, we hear someone speak.

"Lay still you fucking cunt! I can't touch you if you keep moving!"

"NO! LET GO OF ME!"

Our heads snap to the left door. We hear Y/N cry and scream. We all run to the door and barge it open.

There, right in front of us, is Y/N half-naked and tied up on some sort of table with a tall Na'vi guy hovering over her.

He's definitely trying to rape her..

Both of their heads snap to us. Y/N is looking tired as fuck and her face is all red and puffy from crying. But when I look at the man, I see that he's looking too familiar for my liking.

"NETEYAM!" Y/N screams.

I snap back from my thoughts. I look at the girls beside me, who are already transforming. Before the Na'vi guy can say anything, he's getting attacked by Jasmine and Elle. I run over to Y/N.

"Hey, hey it's okay.. I'm here, I'm here.." I say, while untying her from the table. When I'm done, I immediately wrap my arms around her and pick her up in bridal style. She also wraps her arms around me and cries into my neck. She's shaking heavily, probably from being so scared. I take her clothes, wich are laying on the ground, and run out of the room. When we're out I place her back onto the ground, letting her stand on her own.

"Here, put this on" I say, while handing her her clothes.

She doesn't respond. She just takes the clothes and puts them on. When she's done, I pick her up again.

"Jasmine, Elle, let's go!" I shout.

The girls come out of the room and transform back into humans.

"Is she okay?" Jasmine asks worryingly.

"I don't know yet, but we have to get her out of here"

The girls both nod and we all rush outside. But then we see that mom and dad, who are still flying on their Ikran's with the rest of the girls, are being shot at by sky people. But when I look closely, I see that these aren't the sky people from the camp.. These people are different.

I run towards my Ikran and put Y/N on it. "Stay here, I'll be right back" I say while giving her a small kiss on her hand. She just nods.

I grab my bow and arrows and start attacking the sky people.

I keep doing that for minutes. Mom and dad are shooting back at them from the sky and Jasmine and Elle are in their lion form also attacking the sky people. Luckily, they didn't expect that. So after two more minutes, they end the fight and run away.

Finally, mom and dad can land now. When they're down, they jump off and run towards me. The rest of the girls do the same.

"Neteyam, are you hurt?" Mom asks worried, while checking my body for wounds.

"No, mom, I'm fine" I respond.

Dad is looking around with furrowed brows. "Son, where's Y/N? I thought that you'd found her"

"I did, she's on my Ikra-"

I point and look at my Ikran and see that nobody is sitting on it.

Oh no..

I run towards the animal and search for Y/N, but she isn't there.

"You put her on your Ikran, I was there.. I saw it.." Jasmine says.

Nea puts a hand on her shoulder. "She can't be far"

"Guys.." Natasha starts.

We all turn our heads towards her. She's standing a few meters away from us.

"Come smell this"

The girls walk towards Natasha and smell around.

"That's her scent" Danique says with widened eyes.

"But it's leading us into that direction" Sabine points out. "Away from the camp"

"Oh no.." Jasmine whispers under her breath.

I look at the girls and see them all tense up again. My heart stops beating for a moment.

She's gone..

Again..

***