Fighting for freedom

Neteyam's POV

The place is surrounded with sky people in Na'vi form. They're with thirty soldiers, maybe even forty. The reef people are having a hard time with protecting their village, but they're giving everything they got. All I can do is help them, so that's what I'm doing.

I'm fighting with a guy who just tried to kill me. After a few more punches, I can finally pierce an arrow through his chest. After I do so, he falls to the ground and dies instantly.

But then, I hear a loud "Neteyam!" coming from behind me.

As I turn around, I see three Na'vi soldiers trying to do something to Kiri.

And I don't wanna know what..

I notice Lo'ak on my other side now, he's seeing the same thing as me.

"Come on!" I shout. We both run towards the soldiers and kill them one by one.

When they're dead, I grab my sister's arm. "Kiri, are you okay?"

She's breathing heavily and grabs my arm. She's holding on to it for dear life. "I'm okay, brother.. I'm okay"

"We need to get you out of here" I say, while caressing her cheek with my thumb. "Where's Tuk?"

"I saw her running away with Tsireya and Aonung, they'll take care of her" Lo'ak comes in.

I nod. "Okay, let's go to mom and dad's tent. We'll be safe, no one's fighting there"

Kiri and Lo'ak both nod. But before we stand up, we hear loud roars and screaming coming from behind us. We all turn around to see what's going on.

There, in the middle of the fight, we see seven lionesses attacking the soldiers. The whole Metkayina clan backs off, letting the lionesses come through.

We're all looking at them with our mouths open, not believing what we're seeing. It's not the first time the Metkayina's see a lion, but it is the first time they're seeing so many. This must be shocking for them..

But that's something we'll deal with later.

The lionesses are attacking the soldiers now and after a few more seconds, the rest of the clan starts fighting again too. The whole battle continues and Kiri, Lo'ak and I turn around to go back to our tent.

When we arrive, mom lands with her Ikran and jumps off of it. "Oh my children!" She says relieved, while hugging the three of us.

Eventhough I didn't forget the thing she did to my girlfriend, I'm still happy to see her.

"Are you okay?" She asks us.

"Kiri was attacked, so Lo'ak and I thought it would be best if we'd bring her here" I reply.

Mom's eyes fill with worry. She puts an arm around Kiri and walks inside the tent. "Good decision, my boy"

She then turns to Kiri. "Kiri, my sweet child, stay here. I have to help the clan"

Kiri nods. "Okay, mom. I'll be fine. Go!"

Mom turns around, leaves the tent and runs into the battle again. This time without her Ikran.

"Brothers, you should go too!" Kiri says.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay, sister?" Lo'ak asks.

That's really sweet. Normally they're fighting, but now they're caring for eachother.

"Yes, now go!"

Lo'ak and I also run into the battle again and start fighting.

***
Y/N's POV