Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Turns of Life

221 46 77
By Romantic_Fanatics

She have craved for her father's love throughout her life and finally she was getting it... Her father has always been her everything.. then how could she leave her father?

But at the same time Mihir was someone who have got her back till the end . He was there always whenever she needed him. He was the reason she got back her mumma . She got back her dadda.. then how could she ditch him just like that...

Her silence was making almost evryone impatient... While Mahir was sure his daughter would never leave him, Mihir somewhere knew that the lover in Shravani will be defeated by the daughter in her .

And just like that Shravani left his hand but never stepped towards her father.. she just stood there silently... Not even crying anymore... She was defeated.. she was helpless.. and lastly hopeless..

Mihir looked at their parted hands and then at her ... He was hurt but he managed a small smile as he stepped back from her .

Mihir: I somewhere knew it ... Bas wait kar raha tha confirmation ka.. ajj mil gaya ..

Shravani looked at him as a tear left her eye..

Shravani: I've craved for his love my whole life Mihir... I can't leave him..

Mihir: yeah.. that's why you're leaving me..

He said smiling sarcastically..

Shravani: no.. please try to understand..

She tried but failed miserably as he showed his hand stopping her.

Mihir : you played well Ms. Sehgal . You really did... You've just left me broken but you know what main nahi roungs tumhare peeche.. kyunki tumne mujhe chodne se phele mere bare me ek bar v nahi socha.. tum selfish ho na.. then be like that .. kyunki ab main selfie hounga.. apne bare me sochunga... Bohot jee liya tumhare liye . Ab main khudke liye jiyunga .

And with that said he turned back and started walking out of the mansion..

Shravani: Mihir no.. please listen to me. Mihir..

She went behind him with her eyes flowing and heart beating at a rapid speed .

Bela: yeh sahi nahi hai Mahir... Yeh jo bhi ho raha hai.. yeh sahi nahi hai..

She whispered looking at the dispersing figure of the two.

Mahir looked at the two with a plain look .. thousands of things running in his mind.. he was masking his emotions which none knew . He turned to his wife placing his hand on her shoulder.

Mahir: trust me when I'm saying that Jaan.. jo ho raha hai.. woh Sayed abhi galat dikh raha hai .. par kuch waqt baad tum sabko pata lag jayega ki ajj jo ho raha hai woh kitna jaruri hai humare ane wale kal ke liye..

Bela looked at him somewhat conflicted as his words were having some meanings which she couldn't decode.. Mahir too walked upstairs to his room leaving evryone there..

Shravani finally reached Mihir who was just about to cross the gate.. she held his arms stopping him and came infront of him standing right close to him..

Shravani: I am really sorry Mihir.. I am really really sorry.. I know you're hurt . Tum gussa ho.. tumhe haq hai gussa hone ka.. par please meri baat ek baar sunlo.. please..

She said holding his hands as the tears kept flowing from her eyes nonstop ..

Mihir: sunne ko kuch bacha he nahi hai Shravani.. I've loved you with my evrything.. you may not be my first love... But you were the only one I planned my future with.. the day I saw you , I fell in love with you aur tabse lekar ab tak maine kisi aur ke taraf akh uthakar nahi dekha hai .  Tumhare liye sab kuch torne ko taiyaar hu . Aur tum kehti ho I'm your first love huh..  kya kia tumne mere sath.. ase he chor dia.. for your own selfish reasons..

He accused looking at her with those red teary eyes.. his own heart was paining when he was saying all these but he knew what he was doing was for good.. what he was doing was right..

Shravani: asa nahi hai Mihir...

She sobbed hard trying to hold him when he stepped back from her touch..

Shravani: main bas kuch waqt mang rahi hu Mihir.. please jaan... Bas kuch waqt... Main dadda ko mana lungi . Maan jayenge woh.  Pyaar karte hai woh mujhse.. unke liye meri khushi he sab hai.. bas woh filhal gusse me hai . Unhe kuch dikhai nahi de raha.. unhe agar kuch dikh raha hai toh woh hais bas mumma ke sath hui sari buraiyaan, meri kidnapping, unke parents ki death... Koi insan itne sab ke baad kaise kisiko apna sakta hai Mihir.. tum ek bar unke point of view se sochke dekho... I'm not saying ki woh Puri tarah se sahi hai. par wohi Puri tarah galat v toh nahi hai na... Trust me when I'm saying that.. bas kuch waqt .. kuch waqt do .. waqt sab kuch theek kar deta hai.. main unko mana lungi... Bas tum mujhe chorke mat jao .. yeh rishta mat todo Mihir. Bohot pyaar karti hu tumse.. mar jaungi tumhare bager..

She tried to convince him holding him tightly as if he would just vanish..

Mihir: tumne rishta toda hai Shravani.. tumne majbur kia hai mujhse tumse dur jane ko . Aur ab.. main tumse aur tumhare is family se bohot dur ja raha hu.. khush rhi tum... Apne dadda ke sath...

He said smiling painfully coming out of her hold .

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Shravani: Mihir no... Mihir no ... Please.. noooooooo.....

She shouted falling on her knees ...

Dil hanste hanste ro pada
Dard aansuon mein hai badha
Dil hanste hanste ro pada
Dard aansuon mein hai badha

Mihir turned his back to her and started walking away slowly... A tear left his eye which he wiped immediately .. he wanted to hold her in his arms and say he won't ever leave her even if she'll push him away but he couldn't.. it was just not possible..

Tooti sabse hai yaari
Main toh zindagi se haari
Gayi saanson ko dukha ke kahan pe ye hawa

While Shravani sat there crying bitterly at her fate... She had just lost her first love .. the only man she put her eyes on in her whole life.. it felt like the she was cut off from the world and even being in the crowd she was lonely.. she was defeated of her life.

Kyun Rabba iss qadar todeya ve
Ki ik tukda na chhodeya
Dhadakne ke liye dhadkano mein
Kuch na bacha
Kyun Rabba iss qadar todeya ve
Ki ik tukda na chhodeya
Dhadakne ke liye dhadkano mein
Kuch na bacha

He had his own reasons to walk away while she had her own reasons to wait and hold him back.. Neither she played with his feelings nor did he played... it was the destiny which was playing with them.
It was neither his fault nor hers.. it was the fault in their stars...

2 weeks later..

Bela stood outside Shravani's room looking at her who sat in her bed lost in her thoughts.. evrything had so changed... In the past 2 weeks , Shravani did everything she could do to find Mihir but it seemed like he just vanished.. he left from there taking her heart and reason to live along with him. She wasn't living.. she was just surviving.. Bela was dying to see her daughter breaking like that... She was so helpless and angry.. she stopped talking to even Mahir for that.. the last conversation she had replayed in her mind as her eyes fell on Mahir who was walking towards the stairs when he stopped spotting her.

Few days back...

Mahir sat on the bed with his laptop doing some work.. closing the door Bela got on the bed sliding next to him.

Bela: Mahir...

He hummed still looking at the laptop..

Bela: yeh sab jo v hua hai.. yeh tumhe v pata hai ki insan me Shivanya aur Mihir ki koi galati nahi hai..

Mahir: yeah I know.. but jiski galati hai , woh inhi logo se juda hua hai..

He said typing something when she gave him a look.

Bela: that doesn't mean we'll punish the innocents Mahir... Tumhe nahi dikhaya humari beti ki halat kaisi ho gayi hai.. tumhe toh sabse jyada relate karna chahiye usse... I was your first love right? Mihir is her first love . Jab main tumse dur hui thi toh kaise ho gaye the tum. Jeena bhul gaye the .. jeene ki wajah nahi thi tumhare pass . Then just think Shravani pe kya gujar rahi hogi .. the history is repeating itself Mahir . Bas is bar ek alag tareeke se... Alag logo ke sath yeh sab ho raha hai... Jo tumne feel kia tha woh humari beti feel kar rahi hai.. and don't think Mihir isn't suffering.. he's suffering just like I did.. yeh sab kuch kis liye? Sirf tumhare grudges ke liye.

As soon as he heard the last word he lost his control.

Mahir: grudges? Mere grudges? Seriously Bela? Tum yeh bol rahi ho? Tum? I can't believe this... Fir ince jus keep yourself in my shoes.. socho mujhe kaisa feel ho raha hai.. maine kaisa feel kia tha... Mujhse mere parents, mere in-laws chin liye gaye hai . Mujhse meri wife cheej li gayi thi ..pure 19 years ke liye... Meri beti ko kidnap krke torture kia gaya tha .. aur ab tum chahti ho ki main apni beti ko wohi pe bhej du jaha ussey sabse jyada khatra hai? Really Bela? You think it's that simple... Yaha main us Ritik ko saja dilana chahta hu but I don't have any fucking proof against him.. usey apne already kiye huye gunaho ki saja nahi dila pa raha hai main aur tum chahti ho maine usey aur gunah karne ka mauka du... Usey apne beti ko harm karne du? You think I don't see what she's going through?

He yelled angrily as she flinched at her place . Her eyes slowly started filling with tears..

Mahir: 19 years maine usey khudse dur rakha .. par uske har ek chij ki jankari thi mujhe . Woh kab kaha hoti thi.. kiske sath hoti thi... Sab pata hota tha mujhe.. bhale he is bare me kisiko kabhi dikha ho ya na dikha ho.. main usey khudse dur isliye nahi rakhta tha kyunki I used to hate her . Main usey isliye dur rakhta tha kyunki woh mujhe tumhari yaad dilati thi.. kahi na kahi ek chij dimag me bas gayi thi ki uske wajah se maine tumhe khoya hai.. par dil ka ek hissa hamesha kehta tha ki dimag galat hai . Taki mers dimag mere dil pe bhari na ho jaye aur main usey hurt na kardu buri tarah jisse woh kabhi pehle jaisi nahi ho paye, islia main usey khudse dur rakhta hai..

His explanation just left her shocked... How wrong she along with evryone had been about him... She was feeling guilty now.

Mahir: itne salo bad mujhe meri beti mili hai.. main usey wapas kho nahi sakta Bela.. kabhi nahi...  Uski safety aur Khushi ki fiqar jitni tumhe hai utni mujhe v hai ..

He said looking away trying to calm himself down.

Bela: par.. uski khushi Mihir me hai ..

She whispered lowly... He closed his eyes trying to calm himself down...

Mahir: maine pehle v kaha tha ab v keh raha hu.. jo main kar raha hu wohi sahi hai... Waqt ke sath tum sab ko pata lag jayega.. sahi waqt ane par uski khushiyan wapas aa jayengi.. tab tak ke liye it's our responsibility ki usey hum khush rakhe... Be the family she deserves Bela..  pyaar se har ek insan ko heal kia ja sakta hai.. uska ej pyaar ussey dur hai.. par tum sab iske pass he ho.. uska sath do .. usey pyar do. filhal usey sirf pyaar aur sath ki jarurat hai...

That's the last thing he said before getting up and walking away.. Bela sat there crying and lost in so many thoughts.. she knew Mahir would never do something wrong but at the same time she couldn't see her daughter like this..  she didn't wanted to fight with Mahir hence the best she decided was to stop talking and give her time and love to Shravani, just like Mahir said.

Present time ..

Mahir walked towards her and saw the plate of food in her hands.. he then looked inside to see his daughter sitting there like the most soul she was nowadays.

Mahir: just come with me.

He said and entered inside followed by Bela.

Mahir: good morning princess...

His voice broke her trance and she looked up smiling slightly.

Mahir: why aren't you joining us for breakfast nowadays?

He asked when Bela placed the Trey in thr bed and sat beside her.

Shravani: bas bhook nahi thi..

She replied plainly and looked away.

Mahir: ase karne se kaise chalega beta? Only a month is left for your college and then you're joining our company.. you need to be healthy and fit for that right?

Bela: kisike jane se life nahi rukti Shravani.. you have to live for yourself and your family.. 1 mahine me tumhe degree mil jayegi and fir tum business join kar rahi ho . Waha v ase he jaogi tum?

She asked looking down at her sadly.... Shravani looked at her mom and then her dad who were looking at her with so much concern, love and hopes... It would be selfish of her if she would just disappoint them. Hence deciding on to not upset them from now on... She thought to live for them and wait for Mihir.. as deep somewhere she knew, her Mihir would never leave her or Stop loving her .

Shravani: alright guys .. I'll rejoin the college and give my 100% till the next month... And then I'll join our company.

Behir: that's like our daughter..

They shared a family hug... She sat on the bed being in between her parents as a tear left her eye.. Bela felt somewhat relieved thinking atleast her daughter will not just sit and get depressed while Mahir smiled as finally things were getting in track and ince every piece falls onto it's right place the puzzle will be solved.

Next day...

Shravani entered inside the college .. evryone started greeting her as she made her way to her class.. the moment she stepped inside her eyes went to the person she have been longing to see from last few weeks..

There was Mihir sitting on one of the desks... With a bunch of people but what shocked her was the girl sitting beside him..

Shravani: Tanya?

She whispered lowly... Mihir's eyes fell on her and he almost freezed for a millisecond.. following his gaze slowly every head head started snapping to her direction and now evryone were looking at her.

Tanya: oh look who we have here ... Shravani... How are you darling?

She asked smiling sweetly at her.. she walked inside holding onto her bag taking baby steps.

Sanya: you've missed so many things .

She said looking sadly at her..

Darsh; we thought you won't come back and somewhere we were relieved because now you'll be more hurt..

He said sighing..

Sanya: let's just go from here Shravani..

She said holding her arm and started leading her out when a voice stopped them.

Tanya: oh come on Sanya and Darsh.. you guys don't be her nanny now.. she's a grown up girl... And let her know the hot news of the college ..

Shravani turned towards her confused..

Shravani: what are you talking about? And how did you came outside jail?

She asked looking back at Mihir and then at her..

Tanya: that's none of your business to know.. mujhe jail me rakhte he kyu? After all maine kuch galat toh kia nahi.. I just showed a bitch what she deserves..

She said smirking... Shravani looked at Mihir who stood beside Tanya not bothered at all.. had it been the past days, he would've killed Tanya by now but he stood just unfazed which shocked her more.

Sanya: better watch you tongue..

Tanya: oh shut up! Let me tell her the news for which I've stopped her.. after all she needs to know..

Tanya: 2 weeks back... Mihir proposed me..

As soon as those words left her lips, something inside Shravani broke ... She could practically feel the pain.

Tanya: you know his ex was selfish.. and she chose someone else over him... So he had to move on right.. he found peace in me.. the comfort he needed.. and then oh my god.. he proposed me in the middle of the college .. the whole college just ships us now.. they're so mad over us . Right baby?

She asked turning towards Mihir who looked down at her and smiled nodding..

Tanya: you see Shravani.. it's youth festival this week... The last event before we leave ... And guess who's  giving the opening performance? And woah who's the show stopper?

She asked excited while Shravani just stood there hearing everything... Not a single tear did she left fall from her eyes..

Tanya: oh my god it's me! Tanya Malhotra! Isn't that wow? That calls for a great celebration.. and guess what we're having one tonight.. in my penthouse.. I and my boyfriend are arranging that party and the whole College is invited.. and yeah you too can come... We'll wait ..

She smiled wrapping her hands around Mihir's arms who looked at Shravani with the same cold eyes..  Tanya stepped forward and leaned closer to her ears .

Tanya: evrything you had is mine now.. your position.. your performances.. your popularity and lastly your boyfriend.... Oops.... Ex boyfriend..

She backed off smirking... Shravani fisted her hand in anger as she stared at the two... Tanya got on her knees and pecked his cheeks as Shravani stood silently watching evrything.

Tanya: see you in the party guys...

She said and taking Mihir she left from there .. Shravani's eyes followed them till they were out of her vision.. she took a deep breathe and fell on the nearest bench.

Shravani: what a turn my life has taken...

She said unbelievably looking into space as her two friends hugged her from her either sides..

Darsh&Sanya: we're there for you Shravani.. please stay strong.

~ To Be Continued  ~

Here's the next part..
Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you liked the update.
See you all soon in the next part. Till then ..
Love Love ❤️
Total _ words : 3100

PS: The longest part in the history of this book! Well the parts from now on will be linger like this only I guess for better understanding of the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 9.6K 74
Mahir -- you are mine only mine! Do you understand?? Bela -- i hate you mahir ji. I will never love you Mahir -- its ok im enough to love you.(smirks...
230K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
62.6K 6.9K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
36K 3.6K 36
Cover credits: @crazy_fari Mahir and Bela are in love since childhood. They loved each other so deeply. All went so nice but the fate has something d...