T E A L E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... More

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

526 14 5
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐞"

After Volleyball practice the brunette was walking home when her phone rang. It was Ms. Itoshi calling, she picked it up with a confused expression.

"𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?"

"𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲? 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘀𝗸."

"𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗠𝘀. 𝗜𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿."

She hung up and headed towards Rin's house, wondering what the woman wanted help with. Mira knocked on the door and then peeked inside.

Ms. Itoshi was standing in the kitchen with a bunch of shopping bags surrounding her. Her eyes lit up once she saw the girl at the entrance.

"Are you planning a party?"

"Something like that, A very special guest is comming over. I even invited your parents."

The brunette awkwardly smiled at that. She wasn't quite in the mood to see them yet. She helped thr woman prepare a very nice and big dinner.

"You said you couldn't get a hold of Rin?"

Mira asked curiously.

"Yes I called him 5 times but he wouldn't pick up. Maybe you should try?"

The girl called his number as the two patiently waited for him to pick up. No answer, 'His phone must've died.' She thought and tried not to think too much of it.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Could you get that dear?" Ms. Itoshi asked politely as the brunette nodded.

She opened the door and made eye-contact with beautiful teal eyes, but they weren't Rin's. The burgundy haired Itoshi looked down at her with a cold expression.

The brothers had the same pretty eyes and underlashes.

She froze for a moment and then let him in without a word. Sae walked in as his mother smiled in delight. "Sae you're here early." The woman said pulling her son into a warm hug.

The prodigy didn't quite look excited to be there. "I just thought I'd come over. Is Rin home?" He asked looked around the house.

"No, he's probably out training."

Ms. Itoshi went back to the kitchen as Sae scoffed. Mira watched from behind and then walked past him, not even glancing at him. He was just as cold in real life like in Rin's memories.

"Oh I almost forgot, Mira this is my oldest son Sae. And Sae this is Rin's girlfriend Mira."

The woman said kindly. The burgundy haired male raised a brow at that statement. "Girlfriend?" He repeated while eyeing her suspisciously.

The brunette nodded and gave him a nonchalant look. "Rin is finally grown up isn't he? Who would've thought he'd get a partner before you."

Sae looked away in emberrassment as Mira covered her mouth to prevent a chuckle. He scoffed at her reaction and sat down at the table.

While his mother was distracted he began talking.

"Rin's girlfriend huh, that's a surprise. Did they pay you to act?"

The girl scoffed feeling offended. "Now why would you say that?" She asked resting her chin on her hand.

"It's just hard to believe. What did you find in him? A poor, pathetic boy who got traumatized by his older brother?" Sae said trying to provoke her.

Her expression turned into a disgusted one as she glared at him. She stayed quiet allowing him to continue.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you're just a distraction to him. He'll choose football over you in an instant. You're his second choice. His only goal is to beat me, and until he does that he's not suited to be in a relatioship."

"You sure know a lot about him, considering you've done nothing but ruin his life. You're the one that planted that goal in his head." Mira replied and got up to leave, not wanting to listen to him further.

The boy stayed quiet and looked down at his watch.

"But Mira why not stay? I'm sure Rin will show up soon." Ms. Itoshi said slightly saddened by the girl leaving.

"I'm very sorry, I have to babysit by cousins tonight. I'd love to stay, really but I just can't." The brunette said while grabbing her bag.

The woman gave her a small goodbye hug with a smile. "It's alright you can join us some other time." She said and led her to the door.

She caught a glimce of Sae at the corner of her eye, but didn't pay any attention to him. What he said was enough.

Mira walked home alone, thinking about all the things he said. He was right about some things, like how Rin would choose football over her in an instant. She knew that from the start, even before developing feelings for him.

'Rin needs to focus on his goal, on his career and training. I'm just a distraction. I knew that much already but hearing it from someone else hurt. Maybe I shouldn leave him alone.'

She thought and suddenly noticed a figure at the front of her house.

"Nagi?"

A second figure came out of a fancy car and waved at her. "And Reo?"

"Hey Mira long time no see. We were just looking for you." The purple-haired boy said and gave her a small hug. The lazy boy also walked over and unexpectedly patted her head.

"I still haven't forgotten how you left me at the party." Nagi said making The brunette smile awkwardly.

"Yeah about that... I'm sorry? How did you find my house?" She asked confused.

And then the blonde girl came out of her house. "Can you guess??"

Mira rolled her eyes as they all walked in. She served some coffee for them and caught up with some old stories. "So we're going to the beach on Saturday you guys wanna come?" Sarah asked making Reo smile in excitement.

"That sounds great, right Nagi?" He asked his friend who didn't seem too thrilled.

"What? That sounds like a pain."

The white haired boy said while continueing his game.

"Don't worry I'll convince him, who else is coming?" The purple haired boy asked curiously.

"Well Karasu, Otoya, we're going and Rin might come along but we're not too sure yet." The blonde said as Nagi lifted his head.

"Who's Rin?"

"Nagi we played against him remember?"

"Oh he's Mira's boyfriend." She said making everyone freeze. Reo opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

The bruntte turned her gaze away and kicked her friend from under the table. Sarah yelped in pain as the lazy boy glanced at them.

"Really? Since when?"

"I'm really happy for you guys, any other new couples?" The purple haired boy said with a smile.

"Karasu and Sarah are together." The brunette said as the two threw glared at each other.

The blonde smiled and nodded. "Yeah that's all the couples. We should talk about the beach now..."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

HAPPY 3K READS!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT 😭😭😭😭🫶🫶🫶❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 362 10
❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀᴜ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ...
31.5K 1.1K 21
ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ "ʜᴇʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ" .☽༊˚ ʚ☆ɞ 𝗯𝗹𝗹𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ! ¡! ❞ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭�...
62.5K 1.8K 21
❝ when you'll ride with me, i'm gonna win without a doubt. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦. © blue lock. megumifushiguro. 2023
17.5K 365 45
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 « 𝐓 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒 » [Iᴛᴏsʜɪ Rɪɴ x OC] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?" "𝐇𝐦𝐦." "𝐓𝐡𝐚...