The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

Av shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... Mer

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

96. The last goodbye

7.7K 872 231
Av shiprasaini1

Author's point of view

A train was stopped at Lucknow junction. A family stepped down from the train with their luggage and two children, one was 3 year old boy and another was 5 month girl who was sleeping in her mum's arms. The grand parents of the children looking all tired. Thay haven't eaten anything from past 17 hours and the hotness in the sleeper coach, feels like a bun in the oven. The family hired a taxi and headed towards their destination.

After almost half an our someone open the lock of the Aditi's bua ji house and the family entered inside it. They removed the white covers from the sofa and settled down on it.

"We reached Lucknow anyhow but we don't have money to eat. At one time we used to live in a villa but now we have to live in your sister's house." The lady said with tears in her eyes.

"Mummy at-least we have roof now." Her son said.

"Atul, you don't even dare to say a word. Because of you we are facing these days." The lady glare to her son.

"Mummy don't start again.." Her son said while greeting his teeth.

"What bhawna ji saying is right. You bring us to road. First your company throw you out from your job and take that villa in Dehradun from us after that you loose all your money in stocks and to pay your debts we have to sell our Saharanpur house and my shop. We don't have any source of income." Atul's father Rajkumar said while glaring at his son.

"Stop blaming me all the time. I was taking care both of you from past five years. Giving you guys all the luxury. All the time you were burden on me. I have to cancel my foreign trips because of you. But now I don't have job and money you started blaming on me?" He stood up on his chair and shouted on his parents.

"What...? What did you say? We are burden on you? We have spent all our savings on your education and full fill all your ask. We tried to give you the best ignoring the fact that we have a daughter." His mother Bhawna also stood up from her chair and shouted on her.

"It was you duty to take care of your children and full fill their every wish and don't blame me for that you ignored Aditi because of me. The truth is you both are a bad parents." He also shouted on her mother.

"That's true Atul we are bad parents that we ignore are only daughter Aditi and focused our only son like you who don't even greatfull towards his parents. If we focused on Aditi instead of you she at-least don't call us burden." His father looked at him with rage.

"You blamed me of what I did but you are forgetting that it was done by your so called daughter's husband. That bloody Dhruv Malhotra is now her husband and because of him we are almost begging on roads. He was behind that I threw out of my job and lost all of my money in stocks. He was the one who convinced the banks to sell your house and shop to full fill the loans and he bought our house behind our backs. He doomed us." he shouted on his father's face.

"You are u...."

"Enough....." Atul's wife Megha stood up from the couch with her 5 months old daughter in her arms. She glared at her in-laws nd her husband who was glaring back at her.

"Stop blaming eachother. You all are facing what you have done to Aditi. Dhruv has done nothing wrong, it's a karma which is biting you back." She glared at all of them.

"Megha you keep your mouth shut.", Atul glared at his wife.

"I won't keep quite today. I have never meet Aditi but I can say that she was ignored by all of you and now her husband is taking revenge from you and in all of this me and my children are suffering." She looked at her family with rage and unshaded tears. She was upset that she married to the man who does not love his sister and thinks his parents burden.

"Atul you lost your job because you did the scam in your company and from your past records no company is giving you a job. Dhruv just put the light on your scams and mummy papa you if you really care about your daughter then why did you put a garland on your daughter's picture when she is alive." Rajkumar, Atul and Bhawana looked down in shame when their daughter in law show the mirror to all of them.

They all know they did wrong with Aditi. All her life when she was with them she always craved for their love but they always think her worthless and when she was kidnapped and returned to home after one month in a very devastating state, they did not accept her and threw her in another hell. It would be miracle for them if Aditi forgive them.

"You did not let me do a job after marriage and asked me to focus on your family. Like every wife, I accepted it and be a home maker, giving up my career. But you didn't respect me and always made me feel that I didn't do anything for you. Because of your deeds me and my children are come on that stage that we haven't eaten anything from past two days." She has fat tears in her eyes. She was loved by her in-laws but hate the fact that they ignored all her efforts she made to make a family happy. She wiped them angrily and looked at her in-laws and husband.

"I would not tolerate if you ignore my daughter like you ignore Aditi and torture her. You guys still have time to start respect Aditi and asked her forgiveness. Maybe then her husband forgive you and show some mercy on us." She wiped her tears angrily and after holding her son's hand she went to kitchen to find something to eat as her son was hungry.

******

Dhruv was sitting on his chair thinking about Aditi's mental breakdown a week ago. When things get out of control that night he has to call their psychiatrist Dr. Gupta to give a morphine to Aditi so she could get calm down and sleep.

Dr. Gupta strictly ordered to Dhruv to bring her to his hospital so he could counseling her. That night Aditi sleeps holding Dhruv tightly and as promised he take Aditi to Dr. Gupta. Dr. Gupta do the counciling of Aditi and added some pills on Aditi's priscription but Aditi wasn't to herself. She was lost and get scared easily. She was trying hard to focus on her studies but because of the incident she couldn't. She was smiling for me, trying to pretend that she is fine but he knows, his Aditi was feeling devastated.

Every night he let her cry in his arms so she could let go the pain she has in her heart and every time he hugged her tightly so she could not feel alone. Dhruv knows what his wife has gone through wasn't easy and she was dealing with this trauma alone for years. Every time he could only wish that he can go back into the time and could save his beautiful neighbour. He now understand that his pain was nothing in-front of Aditi.

Today he attended the Jansunwai which was started by him when he appointed as a District Magistrate and collector in Lucknow. Every month many common people has come to him with their problems and he tried his best to solve them but today he was lost most of the time so he has to postpone it yo next month because right now his wife needs him the most.

"Areee...ma'am what are you doing? You can't meet sir without appointment. Jansunwai is postpone to next month. Please come next month with your problems. Sir is busy right now.", Dhruv heard the commotion outside which was able to bring his attention.

"Please let us meet Dhruv. He knows me. We can't wait till next month.", The lady speak. Dhruv can only heard voices from the outside but he did not know what was it about so he called Shastri ji inside and Shastri ji presented in-front of him within a minute.

"Shastri ji what is going on outside? What is this commotion about?", He asked to Shastri ji.

"Sir, two ladies has come with their children. They were adamant to meet you. They says that you know them. If you say I will asked them to leave and come in next Jansunwai?", After hearing Shastri ji Dhruv decided to meet the ladies as he doesn't want someone to suffer just because of him. Anyways it's just one case. It's not gonna take much of his time.

"No, call them inside.", Dhruv ordered while picking up the pen from the pen stand and sign on the file which was opened in-front of him, waiting for his signature. Shastri ji leave from there after taking his permission.

Two ladies come inside Dhruv's cabin. One was around in her late fifties while other was in her late twenties. The second one was holding her five months baby and her three year old boy was standing beside her looking at Dhruv's office in curiosity. Dhruv recognised both the women and partially expected them to see them in his office afterall he snatched everything from them. Dhruv asked them to take a seat and both the women sit on the chair in-front of him.

"Why are you here?" Dhruv can't beat around the bush as this is not the perfect timing to deal Aditi's family. He needs to focus on that Rahul.

Aditi's mummy joined both her hands and asked Dhruv, "Why are you doing this to us? What we have done to you?"

Dhruv smugged sarcastically and said, "You should thanks to God that I only snatched your house and your son's job otherwise I should throw you all into the jail for torturing my wife for years. All her life Aditi just want love from her family but what you guys did to her.....threw her out from the house and out garland on her picture? The truth is you all deserve what you are going through." Dhruv said while looking at Aditi's mother and trying hard to control his anger.

"How's Aditi? Can we....."

Dhruv stopped her mother in between by showing his palm amd said while pointing his finger to her, "Don't take Aditi's name from your filthy mouth. Now, listen to me your son and husband has to see worst, it's just the beginning. Please go out from here with all respect and never ever show your face here."

Aditi's mother feel humiliated and bend her head down in shame. She knows Dhruv was right. What they are now was just because of their deeds. If they treated Aditi like their family member and give her all love she deserve, maybe then they have not to face things they are facing now and Dhruv would be their beloved son-in-law.

Megha has tears in her eyes. Dhruv was her last hope. She thinks that if she met Dhruv and personally apologize to him on behalf of her in-laws maybe they he would forgive them but after meeting him all her hopes shattered and she feel helpless. Her children are hungry, her son needs a admission in a decent school and in this condition they could not even afford two times meal, then how could she afford her son's admission. She could not go back to her parents house as she left her house when she decided to get marry to Atul against her Parents wish.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what my babies and I have fault in this. I never knew about Aditi. Only come to know about her after marriage and I was told that she died. My son, he is three year old now and it's time for him to go school but we can't even afford a food. I am begging in-front of you please don't pull me and my children in this mess. Please help me to get a decent job because wherever I apply I got rejected because of lack of experience." Megha joined her both hands in-front of Dhruv. She has tears in her eyes and she was hoping that Dhruv show some mercy on her.

"Your only fault that you are Atul's wife. You don't know what they used to do with Aditi. They beats her, rip her skin until she gets unconscious and after that they thrown to the hell where she did not het enough food to live. If I want, I can't help you in this. It would not be justice to my wife. I am sorry but you should go now." Dhruv's joined his both hands in-front of Megha. He knows what he was doing was wrong. Megha has done nothing wrong with Aditi but he can't help her.

Megha looked down in disappointment. She picked Dhruv's visiting card and pen from the table and write her mobile no. on it.

"I know you won't but if you ever change your mind just call me." She put the visiting card back on the table and after holding her son's hand she and her mother-in-law went out from Dhruv's office while Dhruv was keep looking at that visiting card again and again. He was feeling bad. He was not doing right but Aditi would be upset if she came to know about this.

He picked up his mobile and dialled Nikhil's no. Nikhil pick the call in third ring and said hello.

"I am sending you a contact number, give her a job in your company. If not yours then make sure she will get the decent job in other company and don't mention my name." Dhruv said while looking at the visiting card.

"Okay, send me her name and other details. I'll see what I can do for her." Nikhil said.

"I just know her name and mobile number. Get her other details by yourself." Dhruv said.

"Okay no problem. Send me her name and number then." Nikhil said and after that they both cut the call.

On the other side Anuradha, Dhruv's mother was sitting in the hall waiting for someone. She was fumming in anger. Today's whole house was almost empty. Everyone is at their work while Nikita went to meet her friends and Divya went to in a birthday party of her college friend.

Aditi also was not at home. She went outside for a walk to clear her mind so she could focus on Dhruv and her studies. She can see that how her husband was getting worried for her and couldn't sleep at night. Today she has decided to make her husband's favourite food to surprise him. She wants to tell him that she is trying moving on from that night and he doesn't have to worry for her.

When Aditi came to house it was almost dark. The watchman outside greeted her and she greeted him back. She made her way to the main hall where she saw Anuradha but got shock to see her stuff outside from her room and packed in a bag. Anuradha's eyes fell on her and she stood up while glaring at her.

"I was waiting for you..." She greeted her teeth.

"Aaun....", Aditi couldn't utter a word. This is the first time she was havi a talk with her when no one is around.

"This is your stuff and get out from here and my son's life." Anuradha pointed towards the exit gate while glaring at Aditi. Fat tears streamed down from her cheek and her lips quivered. She felt the heavy stone on her chest and her heart was beating faster.

"Aunty, why are you doing this?" Aditi asked Anuradha in her shaky voice.

"Why I am doing this? Asked yourself. What do you think after seeing those pictures of you with many man I will hug you and patted your back. A girl like you can't be my son's wife. You don't deserve him.", She shouted on Aditi's face.

"Aunty please trust me. It was not true. Rahul did this all to me. Please trust me.", Aditi came forward and hold Anuradha's hand, almost begging to her. Anuradha pushed her and Aditi stumbled on her feet but Aditi hold the edge of the soffa and save herself from falling.

"My son was naive but I am not fool. Earlier your brother also blamed you for having affairs. I don't believe a cunning girl like you. You don't deserve to be my son's wife. Get out from here.", Anuradha shouted again which make Aditi flinched on her place. But she didn't give up. She went further and hold Anuradha's legs.

"Aunty please don't throw me out from the house. Dhruv and I both love eachother. We can't be happy alway from each other. It will break Dhruv's heart.", Aditi begged in-front of Anuradha while crying profusely and holding her both legs. Anuradha pushed Aditi by her hands which made Aditi fall onto the ground.

"Doing such things you can't change my decision. Dhruv is naive and you trapped him in the name of love but the truth was, you were securing your future of being a IAS officer's wife. You are a gold digger. If Dhruv come to know about your true face he will throw you out himself." Aditi was looking at Aditi with her wide eyes which were wet with her tears when Anuradha was cursing her.

But Aditi again crawled on her four legs and hold Anuradha's legs begging her again not to throe her out, "Aunty please don't seprate us. Let Dhruv come atleast and let him decide. Please wait till then.", Aditi joined her both hands in-front of Anuradha and at the end she put her head on Anuradha's legs while sobbing, begging her again and again.

"You won't listen to me until I throw you out. After sleeping with so many men you dare to be my son's bride and called yourself his lover. A girl like you called to a slut and whore not someone's wife.", Anuradha gave her a filty look.

"Please don't say that. I am not a slut." Aditi broke into tears after hearing such words from Dhruv's mother. Meera a house made was looking all of this from the distance with other servants of the house. They also looked at Aditi with sympathy and thinks how a mother-in-law can do this to her own daughter-in-law.

"Why did I not call you in such names? I have seen a proof with my own eyes. You were enjoying when thise men pleasuring you." Aditi wanted to put her hands on her ears when Anuradha remids her those horrific moments of her life.

"I am begging you. Please stop." Aditi cried putting her head on her feet.

"You shameless girl. You are still sitting here.", Anuradha hold Aditi's elbow and literally dragging her out from the house.

"Aunty...Au...aunty..... please listen to me. Please don't throw me out. Think about your son, Dhruv.", Anuradha stopped and glared at her.

"I will handle him myself. He deserves better not a gutter like you and remember one thing if you again come back to Dhruv's life. I will disown him and you are the one to be blamed." Anuradha threatened her.

"No..no.... Please don't disown Dhruv because of me. I would never want Dhruv also abandoned by his family because of me. I will never forgive myself. I promise you, I would never comeback into his life. Atleast let me go to my room one last time. I am begging you please let me say good bye to Dhruv. I don't want to break his heart.", Aditi again begged to her, looking at her with wet eyes and joining her both hands.

Anuradha thinks a little bit. There is no harm saying a last goodbye to Dhruv. Anyways she doesn't have a stone heart. Before throwing her out she can full fill the last wish of Aditi. She folded her both hands to her chest and said, "Okay, you have 10 minutes. Do whatever you want but after that I want you to get out from this house."

Aditi wiped her tears and nodded her head as yes looking up to Anuradha. She got up from the floor and with heavy heart she went to her room, writing a letter to her husband, saying a last goodbye to him.

Aditi knows how does it feel when your family abandoned you. It feels like you become orphan. Aditi already goes throe this pain and she doesn't want her Dhruv to with same. She loves Dhruv and all she wants his happiness. All her life she love Dhruv from afar and she could do this again. She will accept this pain of not being together with him but she can not see Dhruv away from his family.

Aditi come to their room and looked at it. Tears welled up in her eyes again. She looked at Dhruv and her porate on the wall. He was holding her from the behind and teasing her. She also has a smile on her face on thay potrait. She traced her finger on that potrait again feeling him close to her.

"Make it fast.", Anuradha speaks from the behind curtly.

Aditi looked back to Anuradha and saw only hate in her eyes. Aditi nodded her head and looks down. She made her way to the study table and sit on the chair. She picked the pen and paper and started writing on it. She was writing all her emotions on that paper, poring all her feelings to him. Her tears could not stoping wetting the paper. The thought of living without him killing her from inside. She doese not know how will she do it but she can't be so cruel turning Dhruv against him from his own family.

When she was done she put the letter on the bed under the same teddy bear which they win in a carnival fest together. She put her phone on the study table and all other things which Dhruv gifted her except the manglaura which he gave her. She picked Dhruv's picture from the nightstand in which he was smiling and looking handsome. Clutching to that picture on her chest she again roam her eyes in their room, remembering all the memories they had made in this room.

Their fights, their love making, their kisses, everything was replaying in her head and she was living that moment again while closing her eyes. But suddenly Anuradha hold her elbow and drag her out from their room which made Aditi fall on the floor but Anuradha could not stop and keep dragging her.

"You are a leach, sticking to my son and sucking his blood." Anuradha keep cursing her.

"Aunty please, think again. Dhruv can't be happy without me." Aditi keep begging her but it all went in vain.

"I won't listen any of your requests. Today I will throw you out from my sons life." Anuradha dragged Aditi in the hallway in-front of all servants.

"Aunty please.. please... ", Aditi keep requesting her begging her.

"A slut like you can't be my daughter-in-law. I cursed the day when you come into our life. But today I will make everything right. Get out from my house.", Anuradha pushed Aditi on the road, out of the house in-front of watchman who looked down in shame when Aditi looked at him and then Anuradha through her wet lashes. Aditi fell on the road and looked at Dhruv's mother who become heart less today. Anuradha come with Aditi's bag and throw that on the road, making all her stuff scattered on the road.

"Never show your face again here and if you ever try to come back into Dhruv's life, I will disown him also.", Anuradha threatened her again and after that she went inside the home after closing the door on her face. Rain started poring heavily, making Aditi's tears mixed with water and wetting all her clothes both she was wearing and which were scattered on the road. The watchman keep looking at her with sympathy but would not dare to help her as he was odered by Anuradha not to her help Aditi and he does not want to loose hos job.

One by one Aditi put her wet clothes back into the bag and after giving a last glance to the house, she walked away, clutching Dhruv's picture in one hand and holding her bag in another hand. She does not know where she was going but only Dhruv was coming in her mind. Maybe they both never meant to be together.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Please do votes and so many comments.

see you 8n next update.

Thankyou..

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
81.2K 4.4K 26
He took a deep breath, "See whatever comes, nothing will change between us right?" He sighs, questioned with awkward expressions. My anger roused to...
5.4K 969 17
Aarav x Aditi Adirav He loved her when she thought no one cared about her. And she loved him and made him realise how worthful he was. Her blue eyes...
159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...