T E A L E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... More

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

708 20 1
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Dating Rin was a whole new experience for Mira. He wasn't the most expressive of his emotions, but eventually opened up to her.

He went out on dates in amusement parks, fancy restaurants, cafes, bowling and all sorts of stuff. The spring weather also made it more romantic and fun to hang out.

Karasu and Sarah also became a couple. Of course Otoya fifth wheeled with them all the time, but he made it his goal to get a girlfriend.

The emo boy and brunette spent hours together. Even when he was training on the field, she would bring him snacks and cheered him up.

They would sometimes have deep covnversations about the future. Rin's passion for football and being his older brother was as firey as ever.

And eventually they made it official with their parents too.

Mira sat in the living room of the Itoshi home, while he prepared a nice dinner. "Are you sure you're parents aren't comming?" She asked anxiously.

Meeting his parents was the last thing she wanted to do. "They have a business meeting so I doubt it." The boy said reassuringly.

Unfortunately he was wrong.

The door swung open with Ms. Itoshi yelling. "RINNNN GET THESE BAGS PLEASE."

Both their eyes widen but it was too late to hide now. "Let me help you." The brunette said with a smile. The woman was shocked to see her.

"Mira? What are you doing here dear?" She asked while carrying the things to the kitchen.

She noticed food was already served. "Rin? Did you make all this?"

Rin nodded before glancing at Mira. His mother looked at the two back and forth. Then she had a realisation. "OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER."

She yelled making her son hide his face in emberrassment. Ms. Itoshi pulled the girl into a tight hug. "Oh I'm so glad he finally has a girlfriend. Look how red his face is."

She teased making the brunette smile awkwardly. "Stop it Mum." The boy said as they all sat down to eat.

The woman asked a bunch of questions about their relatioship and how they ended up together. Mira did most of the talking while Rin hid his red face.

His mother kept throwing looks at him and smirking.

"Well I'm happy for you son, I should get going your father is waiting for me outside. I'll be sure to tell him the good news."

Before the emo boy could protest his mother was out the door. He sighed and heard Mira laughing.

"Not you too."

"What? I'm not doing anything." She said as the two went upstairs.

His room smelled just like him and looked very organized. The girl admired all of his trophies. "I'm gonna take a shower you wait here alright?"

She nodded and layed down on his comfy bed. They spent the evening together till Rin walked her back home.

"When am I gonna meet your parents?"

"They've already met you, it's not like they're business partners." Mira said as the two stopped infront of her door.

"You wanna come in?"

"Sorry, I have to practice. Maybe tomorrow." He said with a small smile. The brunette nodded and walked in while waving at him.

The two girls hung out on the weekends while also babysitting the twins. "You know we should definetly plan something, Summer is right around the concer." Sarah said excited for the holidays.

"Sure but you're planning everything." Mira said while cleaning the kids' mess.

"Should I call the guys over? They'd love the idea." the blonde suggested while looking for her phone. The brunette seemed slightly distracted.

"Mira? Why do you keep spacing out, is something wrong?"

"Huh? oh no it's nothing. Just thinking about our volleyball tournament that's coming up."

The school, like last time was holding a competition in volleyball and football. So they've been extra busy with practice.

"That's another reason why we should go. Relaxing for one day won't any hard. Now have you seen my phone?" Sarah asked while digging into her bag.

"It's right there."

Mira said pointing to the coffee table. Her friend awkwardly laughed and invited the guys over. "Do you want me to call Rin?"

"I'll do it."

She walked into the other room and dialed his number. After a few tries he picked up. "Hey, what's up?"

Rin asked sounding out of breath. The brunette assumed he was training again. "Are you free to come over? All the other are coming." She said patiently waiting for his answer.

"Sorry I don't know if I can make it, I'll call you if I can Alright?"

Rin said sounding slightly guilty for rejecting her offer. "Alright, talk to you later." She hung up the phone and walked back to the living room.

She expected this already, Rin had been way too busy with practice to even call. 'Hope this doesn't turn into something big.'

She thought as the blonde suddenly yelled. "I LOST MY BAG!!!"

"It's right there Sarah." Kenji said with a done expression. The girl awkwardly laughed and thanked the little boy.

The door opened and the two boys peeked their heads in. The twins immediately ran to their favorite 'uncles' and hugged them.

"You guys should hug me like that, not them." Mira said while crossing her arms.

They all walked into the living room making themselves comfortable. "Soooo I have a great idea, even Mira loved it. How about we go to the beach. It'll be a fun way to relax." Sarah said excitedly.

The ravenette seemed to like the idea. "I'm down, haven't been there in a while." He said looking over at the green-streaked boy.

"As long as there are ladies around, I've got no complaints." He said making the others laugh.

"Is Rin coming?" The blonde asked her friend while writting down the details for the beach trip.

"Not sure, I'll call him when finishes practice." The brunette said making the two boys glance at each other.

"He's still at it? He's taking training way too seriously." Karasu said earned a nod from Otoya.

They discussed some details and then hung out with the twins.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

I've run out of rin pics, Time to go look for some more. The series is comming to an end soon 🥹🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 280 14
𖦹 ֗ 𖤐 ׅ 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐭 ───── ⩇⩇ 𓄳 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐠�...
17.4K 759 14
❝ 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆? 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐍? ❞ ⌗ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛; a gi...
229K 8.5K 24
❝ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍. ❞ ⌗ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛; a worldwide-known beauty figure randomly gets added into a group chat...
42.4K 1.3K 24
― ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐫. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 ❞ f!reader. alt!univ. © yowmom, '23. © blue lock