T E A L E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... More

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

561 14 3
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝"

"Can I come in?"

He said sounding tired. She immediately let him in and closed the door. Rin plopped down on the couch with a deep sigh. He looked exhausted.

"Did you have practice?"

Mira asked bringing him a glass of water. He nodded while chugging it down. "Yeah, thanks."

The two sat next to each other in silence. The brunette had a few doubts in her mind. She wanted him to invite her to the dance first. "You wanna go watch a movie?"

She suggested as they walked upstairs. "Do you mind if I take a shower first?" Rin asked earning a nod from the girl.

'This shit is so awkward, I don't even know what to talk about.' She thought and layed on her bed.

A few minutes later the emo boy walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. Her eyes widen in shock, it was her second time seeing his body but now she stared at him longer.

His hair was still wet as the water droplets fell onto his toned chest. He dried his face with another towel and glanced at her for a second, noticing her flustered face.

"It's not like it's the first time you're seeing this." Rin said while taking some clothes from his bag.

"You're getting bold Rin."

She said crossing her arms. He walked up to her with a neutral expression and leaned down to her level on the bed. His right hand supported his weight as his left one flicked her forehead.

The girl let out a small wince and held that spot in pain. "What the hell was that for!?!?"

She yelled but didn't get an answer as The emo boy went to the bathroom to change.

Rin came out a few minutes later with a towel around his neck. He sat down on the edge of the bed and started drying his hair.

"Want me to help with that?"

"Hmm."

He hummed in responce as the girl grabbed the towel slowly rubbing his hair strands through it. The boy closed his eyes as her hands massaged his scalp.

"You're enjoying this wayyy too much."

Mira said and backed away. She wanted to tease him a bit. Rin rolled his eyes in responce and turned to look at her.

"You're annoying." He said and moved closer to her on the bed.

"Dude you're getting my blanket wet." She said trying to push him off.

"Dude? Don't call me that."

He said with an irritated tone. "Why dude? You don't like it?" The brunette continued to call him that until he got up to leave.

She laughed at his reaction and grabbed his wrist. "Oh come on Rin, I was just joking." She said and pulled him back closer to her.

The emo boy only rolled his eyes and took this chance to get on top of her. At first Mira thought it was a joke, but then noticed his intence gaze.

"Don't look at me like that."

She said smiling uncontrolably. His eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Like what?"

"With those eyes of yours." She said and quickly pecked his lips.

The girl ran out of the room and headed downstairs. Rin sighed before going after her.

Rin sat at the table enjoying Mira's macaroons. He looked at the girl only to see her spaced out. "You good?"

"huh? Oh yeah, I was just wondering are you going to the dance?" She asked trying to get an answer out of him.

"I don't know, are you?" He said flipping the question.

"Yeah."

"Then I'm coming too." The emo boy answered catching her off guard. "What?"

"What do you mean what? You got someone else to come with you? Is it Karasu?" Rin said making Mira burst out laughing.

"What's so funny? So you are going together." He said making an annoyed face.

"The fact that you fell for it is too funny. Karasu's taking out Sarah, he just asked me for advice." She explained clearing the situation.

"Oh."

He felt stupid for making such an assumption, but felt a bit relieved.

"I'm not gonna ignore the fact that you almost asked me to go with you." The brunette said glancing at him.

"I don't recall."

He said avoiding eye-contact.

"YEAH YOU DID, STOP LYING. If it makes you feel better I was gonna say yes." She said leaning closer to his face.

"I'll pick you up at 7 then."

He said making the girl jump from her chair. "AHAH I CAUGHT YOU NOW. You'll always lose against me, Rin."

Rin just munched on his macaroons. He didn't care, as long as they spent time together.

After a while they returned to the bedroom and layed on the bed. "You know you should really take me out on a date."

He scoffed at her words. "Should I? What do I get in return?" He asked as the girl hovered over his face.

"I'll give you a kiss."

She said and smirked at his reaction. His ears turned a light red color as she ruffled his dark hair. Rin sat up emberrassed and suddenly said.

"This is like a date, don't I get a kiss now?"

"Nahh, this doesn't count. And we're at my house."

"You wanna go to mine?"

"Sure why not. Then I'll give you another reward." The brunette said teasingly, but the boy looked serious.

"What's the reward?" He asked curiously as she hugged his neck.

She smirked against his skin and started placing small kisses there. His face started to feel hot, and his hands wrapped aroung her waist pulling her closer.

She pulled back inching closer to his lips. Rin closed his eyes waiting for the sweet taste.

"That's it."

Mira whispered and pulled away leaving him wanting more. He rolled his eyes in annoyance as she chuckled. 'She's a tough one to handle.'

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

That little owl hair pin🦉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5K 43
Ruby hoshino, star eyed idol★ ☆ ❝ 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❞ (𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘓𝘖�...
102K 3.8K 19
✶ yandere blue lock various x female reader rewriting ━━━ ❔
150K 5.6K 22
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ...
78.9K 1.7K 29
One shots for the best <3