HOES BE BROS || R.Suna x Read...

Od pieckisalesbian

"what if I liked you?" "You don't? I thought we were friends." || Ok, y/n's stupid as hell and texts the wron... Více

a/n (i'm adding stuff everytime i find it important bc i tend to forget stuff)
1. aki gets it (csm pun intended)
2. we all know that one girl
3. braincells are nonexisting
4. window view asshole
5. bad bleaching
6. hopless romantics are sad
7. kicking machines is magic
9. getting ditched
10. it's raining men (not so halleluja)
11. osamu the sidehoe
12. hoes?
13. out of your league🧍
A/N no i am not discontinuing this story dw
14. atsumu bullying squad
15. devils advocade bc the twins are devils
16. fuck me man
17. damn. pictures, skies, feelings?
18. miya-less lunchbreak
19. bullshiters bullshit bullshitters
20. dancing with protest but there is no protest
21. rainy stars and mooning over sakusa
22. R U Mine??

8. Atsumu's unlikable<3

1.2K 24 8
Od pieckisalesbian

[word count: 1861] pls the hq manga is so outta pocket💀

suna(?)

y/n?
seen 07:51 p.m

yes?

is your last name l/n?

LMFAO WHAT HOW TF DIS YOU FIND THAT OUT

youre the kid that tripped today?

noooooo

yes you are

ok i am

dyk who I am?

YUP

suna(?)

not u using the only meme i have🧍

how long tho???

uhhh
Like a week
When u were sick

fr?

FR.

lmao how?

well yk piss hair

oh god

well he was like: hey wheres suna?
And i was like: idk who that is.
And then he said: yk guy w hair and eyes

cant u speed it up????

um i'm not finished🙄 BUT ANYTHING FY BABE😩

💀💀

e knee wayz then osamu said: yk brown hair sits @ window yk.
And i was like: ohhhh that guy is sick
And then i was like
HOLDAP
WAIT
A guy thats sick who knows atsumu.
yep that must be u
ALSO i remember u being on a pic for school sport thingy

🧍‍♂️

OMG PLS DONT BE ANGRY ANHSGSGSH

I'M NOT A DICK.

...

pls i'm literally not😐

u have one though.

yes thanks for telling me whats in
my pants

no problemo🤝
yk they call me: "doc. Who Dosen't Know Shit But Is Always Right" short: "doc. w.d.k.s.b.i.a.r"🤓
so if u needa lemme check smth ;)

doc. w.d.k.d.b.i.a.r?

yes official doc title🤓
I'm a pro💪💪

pls ur over using emojis🙄

sir i think there's smth wrong with you

what

yes yes it must be ur stupid aditude syndrome
The symptoms are having a mindset like: I am so cool and mysterious w my STUPID WINDOW SEAT I STOLE FROM A DAYDREAMER WHO WANTS TO WATCH BIRDS IN PEACE

that syndrome sounds very personal🤨

trust me its not
Its very common
I've met at least 10 ppl w it.

i thought i was special :(((

thats what they all think😒
But dw bbg ur special to me🤩🤩

OMG YESSSS🥳

----

"Wait what?" Atsumu said as he looked back and forth between you and Suna. You snickered. It reminded you of your first encounter with them only about two weeks back. Honestly, it was still kinda awkward between all of you. But not bad. I mean ut wasn't exactly terrible. Just that the twins tended to be obnoxious as hell. But you got used to it quickly. It was still annoying though.

You were currently sitting on a lunch table outside of the school building. It was a sunny monday noon. Not too hot yet, but warm enough to not wear a jacket. Perfect weather in your opinion.

"Again, you guys are telling me you've actually known each other for a few weeks already?" he asked, his eyebrows knitting together as e continued to look back and forth between us. Osamu sighed. He seemed annoyed by Atsumu's curiousity. But he only seemed annoyed, he was actually interested as well.

"Yup, I accidentally texted the wrong number." You explained again but he didn't seem to believe you. "You sure?" He asked suspicously abou your story beingtrue. You rolled your eyes. "Noooo, i totally asked random people for his number and just acted like it", you said sarcastically and Atsumu huffed. " well that's not fair, you know him already better then me and Samu-"

"Samu and I", Osamu corrected, interupting Atsumu rudely. You smiled amused while Atsumu slapped Osamu on the head. "No one cares mister 'I'm so good at everything.'" Atsumu said mockingly and they started to bicker.

You sighed quitely, looking around in search for Akiko and Mika. It didn't look like they would be showing up any time soon so you decided to text them.

----

stating facts only🤝

you
Yo where y'all @?
delivered 12:29 p.m

Mika
we went out to get lunch why?

HELKO YALL LEFT ME ALONE W GUYS I BARELY KNOW !!

fake aki😒
you've known suna for weeks🙄

YEHEEW
BUT THE TWINS HELLO???
YALL ALL OF U FORCED ME TO BEFRIEND THEM

Mika
c'mon y/n it aint that bad.

i'm still HELLA pissed
At least bring me smth

Mika
will do

fake aki😒
I'm not gonna
BRO NOOO WHYD YOU PROMISE THEM

Mika
dw babe I'll pay:)

fake aki😒
KAY
I didnt say anything:D

HURL🤢
seen by everyone 12:31 p.m

----

You quitely finished your lunch while watching the twins fight. It was quite amusing actually. "So y/n," Atsumu started. "Yeah?" You asked and looked at him curiously. You've already forgotten about the previous talk you had with him. "So as I was saying, it's completely unfair if you already know him. Suna has more chance of you liking him more than me." He said, sounding like a little kid talking about a pet snale. But he wasn't cute like a kid probably would be. It was just weird. You rolled your eyes. "Oh trust me, he'd have better chances either way." You stated in a matter of factly, yet somehow teasing voice.

"I'm sitting right next to you all." Suna finally decided to chim in after bwing quite for the whole lunch break. You shrugged. "Hey, see it as a compliment." You exclaimed an innocent look on your face. He just raised an eyebrow at you before returning to his phone. You scoffed and muttered: "Just sunk two ranks." Which basically meant he was at the bottom. He obviously didn't care about that.

You weren't able to see the faint smile that tugged on his lips as he kept scrolling through his phone.

----

You yawned softly as you finally arrived at your house. As soon as you stepped into the house you knew you were home alone. It was too quite for anyone to be there as well. Your parents mustyve still been at work while your brother still had club. So you would be alone for god knows how long. You'd certainly enjoy it.

It was finally friday and adding to that it was also the last day of may. Tomorrow would be june. Which meant hot weather was coming. And sweat. And Sunburns and so on and on. Were you exicted? Kinda. Weren't you? Kinda. It was complicated honestly.

You had decided to take a look into the fridge only to see it literally empty. Your stomach grumbled and you scrunched up your face, a loud sigh escaping your mouth. And in exact that moment your cat pulled up and started meowing. She obviously was also hungry.

You trottet over to were the cat's food was stashed and gave her some, refilling her water as well. You were kinda jealous of her. She could lay around all day and get fed and didn't have to do anything.

You crouched down to pat her head gently. "I'm jealous, you have such an easy life." she meowed. It seemed like she wanted to tell you to not be so dramatic. You rolled your eyes and started to rumage through the different cupboards in serach of food. They were also empty. You groaned as you realized that you really had to go to the store.

You quickly went into your room and changed out of your school uniform into a typical "I'm only going to the store and begging that no one I know is there", but before you actually went and left the house, you layed down on your bed and fell into a light slumber.

You crouched down to pat her head gently. "I'm jealous,.you have such an easy life." she meowed. It seemed like she wanted to tell you to not be so dramatic. You rolled your eyes and started to rumage through the different cupboards in serach of food. They were also empty. You groaned as you realized that you really had to go to the store.

You quickly went into your room and changed out of your school uniform into a typical "I'm only going to the store and begging that no one I know is there", but before you actually went and left the house, you layed down on your bed and fell asleep.

----

You woke up to a loud thud from downstairs. Your gaze immediately darted to the clock to read the time. It was a few minutes after seven. "Fuck." you croaked, your voice being hoarse out of dryness. Just as you sat up the door to your room swung already open revealing your brother. "You look like shit." you both stated in unision as soon as you caught eye of the other. Your statement was followed by two inulted gasps. "Fridge's empty." he informed you and you gave him a confused look. You were still sleepy from your previous nap ans had already completely forgotten about going to the store. "Move your ass." he said, tugging at your sleeve to pull you out of bed. As you didn't move he literally pulled you out of bed and you fell to the floor with a loud thud. Now you definetly were awake. "Fuck you dude." you grumbled and slapped him half assed on the stomach before getting off the floor and rubbing your eyes tiredly. He looked you judgingly up and down. "You really wanna go outside like that?" he asked you and you nodded. It wasn't too bad. A hoodie and sweats. You didn't see a problem with that. Sure, your hair was a mess but you had a hood for a reason. With that you pulled up your hood and went out.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...