T E A L E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... More

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

636 16 4
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬"

For the next few weeks Mira suffered. She and her best friend sat in the school library exhausted. Sarah slammed her head against the table atleast three times.

She was getting frustrated.

The mid-terms were right around the corner and she had no idea how she was gonna pass.

The brunette on the other hand was one of the top students and aimed to be the best this year. Which is why she sat infornt of the blonde, tutoring
her.

"That's... wrong."

Mira said checking her papers.

"I give up. Math is not for me."

Sarah said when she suddenly felt an arm around her shoulder. Karasu sat down next to her and greeted them with a smirk.

"How's studying going?"

He asked as Otoya draggred Rin to sit next to Mira. "Terribly, I don't understand anything." The girl answered making the brunette shrugg.

"Guess you should've payed attention in class." She said making her friend roll her eyes.

"Why'd you drag me here? I don't need group studying." The emo boy said with a raised brow.

"Oh Come on dude, you gotta help me with English. You don't have a choice." Eita said making Rin scoff in disbelief.

No matter how hard Rin tried his anger just got out of control. He stared at Otoya with a blank expression as the green-streaked male butchered the pronunciation, AGAIN.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THIS!?!!?"

The emo boy yelled ad Mira quickly covered his mouth. All the people in the library looked at them like they were crazy... They weren't wrong or anything.

The brunette pushed him back in his seat as he threw death stares at Eita. Meanwhile Sarah and Karasu tried figuring out how to spell 'february'.

"Feruary?"

"No i think it's Februry."

"IT'S FEBRUARY YOU DUMBASSES." This time Mira yelled but stopped herself. She and Rin looked at each other in defeat.

These guys were way too stupid to even understand a word. "I give up." The brunette said and started packing her bags.

"WHAT?!!!!?! NO DON'T LEAVE. What about meeee?" Sarah yelled in horror as the librarian had enough.

They were all kicked out and had to find another place to study. "This is all your fault." Mira mumbled under her breath loud enough for her friend to hear.

The blonde gasped dramatically and protested. "Hey, you and Rin were the ones that started yelling."

"How about we go to the mall? We can also get some food." Karasu suggested as the tension disappeared.

"Great idea my dude. I'll drive." Otoya said, but before he could get into the driver's seat, the emo boy pushed him away. The brunette laughed as she occupied the passanger's seat next to him.

"Are you shitting me right now?"

The green-streaked boy said as he sat down in the back with Sarah and Karasu. "We don't trust you to drive." They all said in unison making the boy shake his head in disappointment.

They sat at a table in the food court and ordered some pizza and sodas. After eating they gradually began studying. Rin kept looking at his watch patiently waiting to get away from that place.

Mira noticed and decided to help him out. She 'accidentally' spilled her soda over him and gasped. The boy flinched at the cold liquid on his sweater and stood up.

"I'm so sorry. Let me help you. We'll be right back."

She said as she dragged Rin to the bathrooms. He glared at her silently as they got to the water fountain. "Sorry about that, But we got away."

"Is that what it was? You couldn't come up with a better plan?" He said slightly bitter about his wet sweater.

"Geez you could atleast say thank you." The brunette said and rolled her eyes. They left the mall and decided to sit down near the beach.

The girl pulled out her sketch book and continued one of her old drawings. She kept glancing at Rin to draw accuratly.

"Rin?"

"mhh?"

"Turn around." She said making him raise a brow. He looked at her with his teal eyes that reflected the sun light. The wind blew his dark hair back, revealing his forehead.

Mira couldn't helo but smile at the sight making Rin more confused. "What are you smiling about?" He asked and leaned towards her to take a look.

She immediately hid the drawing and pushed his face away with her hand.

The boy scoffed at her and then pouted. The brunette's eyes widen at his cute side as he glared at her. "JUST SHOW ME." He yelled getting impatient.

"Nooo, it's not done yet. The eyes are kinda off."

Rin had enough, he snatched the sketch book away making Mira look away in emberrassment.

It was a drawing of him. His side profile to be exact. He stared at the page blankly not knowing what kind of reaction to have. He then glanced at the girl who's ears were a bright red color.

"So this is what you've been doing in your free time."

He said with a teasing smirk. The brunette hid her flustered face in her scarf and looked away.

Rin grabbed her scarf pulling her closer to him. Her eyes widen as he watched her reaction, amused. His teal eyes made it hard to look away, she felt lost in them. 'I wish I could stare into those eyes forver. NOW'S NOT THE TIME MIRA.'

He leaned down to her ear and softly whispered.

"Do you like me that much?"

Mira instanly got up catching him off guard. She scoffed before throwing her scarf in his face. "Hah, you wish. I draw everyone that crossed my path, Not just you. You're not special or anything."

She said and as proof flipped the pages. There were drawings of Sarah, Karasu, Eita and even Nagi.

The boy was convinced but his smirk just wouldn't go away. "Alright, Alright I believe you just sit down." He watched as the brunette sat back down and glared at him.

After a few minutes of silence he spoke up.

"Can I have this?"

He said refering to the drawing of him. The girl was shocked and speechless. "Why would you want that? It's not even finished." She said before Rin placed the sketch book in her hands.

"Is that a yes or no?"

"Hmm, I'll think about it."

She said and smirked clearly teasing him back. After that they split ways and went back home.

_

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

I would bark for this man (respectfully)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.5K 22
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ...
48.4K 1.9K 22
❝ the time will come when everything you want will be me. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦. © blue lock. megumifushiguro. 2023
15.8K 505 21
! 💌 ; 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 ! 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐫, 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐮, 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 �...
78.9K 1.7K 29
One shots for the best <3