T E A L E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... More

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

627 14 2
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬"

"Do you play football?" Kenji said catching the boy off guard.

"Uh yeah, do you?" He asked making the little boy nod excitedly. Before Rin could react Kenji dragged him outside to the yard. He took out a ball and began warming up.

Mira watched in amusement as the emo boy went against her cousin. They played for a little bit till Kenji was panting like crazy. Of course Rin won.

"You could hold back a little against a kid, you know." The brunette said making the boy glare at her.

"That was AWSOME, YOU'RE AMAZING. PLEASE TEACH ME."

The little boy yelled as Rin sighed. He picked him up and carried him back inside. "That's enough for now. Go wash your hands." He said as Kenji immediately ran to the bathroom.

Mira watched with her jaw on the floor. "What's with that face?"

"It took me 4 years to get close to him. You did it five minutes. I'm kinda jealous." She said crossing her arms. The boy rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.

"You're just a bad babysitter."

He said as the girl was about to protest, Kenji ran downstairs and started pestering Rin. Just then the brunette remembered something.

"We have to go to the mall, you coming Rin?"

He wanted to say know, but the little boy made puppy eyes at him. He sighed and said "Fine." With a low grunt. Mira and Kenji high fived in victory as the twins got ready to leave.

Rin watched as the kids ran around the huge building. They noticed there was a small puppet show in the middle. But unfortunately the crowd made it impossible to see.

The emo boy picked up Minji effortlessly and made her sit on his shoulders. The little girl smiled in shock as she giggled excitedly.

Kenji on the other hand clung to his cousin's side. He had a slight fear of crowds. "We'll be in the food centre." Mira whisper-yelled to Rin as he nodded.

The two sat down at a table and ordered some food. A few minutes later The emo boy and Minji approached their table.

"Don't start without us." The little girl yelled as she sat down next to her twin brother.

Rin sat down next to the brunette, he was quite tired already. "You enjoyed the show?" She asked sarcastically making him glare at her. He slouched in his seat and closed his eyes.

"Aww is Rin-chan tired already?"

"Shut up. This is all your fault."

He said giving her a side glare. Before they realized Kenji was gone. "Mimi, Kenji ran away." Minji said quietly making Mira jump from her seat in shock.

"WHAT?!?!!?!"

She and Rin got up and started looking for him. The little girl ran after them also concerned for her brother.

After running for almost 15 minutes, the two stopped to catch their breath. "He might be in the arcade." The brunette suggested as they split up to check the place.

The emo boy noticed him in the corner holding his knee in pain. "Kenji?" He called out as Kenji turned to him with teary eyes. There was a pretty big scratch on his knee.

"Rin-Rin? Don't tell Mimi please she'll get mad." The little boy said as Rin picked him up.

"Don't worry, she won't get mad." He said and carried him to the exit. Mira and Minji sat on a bench looking exhausted. The little girl grabbed her hand as she noticed the two boys.

"Mimi, Rin-Rin found him."

The brunette instantly ran up to them and hugged her cousin. "Are you alright? What happened to your knee?" She asked with worry as Rin said.

"We should get him home."

Mira was kneeling infront of her cousin cleaning with wound. Kenji hissed in pain and made a pouty face. "Stop moving around so much." She said as the little boy looked at his sister in jealousy.

Minji was playing dolls with Rin.

"When is it my turn to play with Rin-Rin?"

It was the first time the emo boy noticed the nickname. "Rin-Rin?"

"Oh yeah, they like to give everyone nicknames. Mine's Mimi, you're Rin-Rin now." Mira said with a chuckle and finished with Kenji's knee.

"Should we order watch a movie?"

"YEAH!!!"

The twins yelled before running upstairs to grab their own fluffy blankets. The brunette turned the light off and passed the remote to her guest, letting him pick a movie.

The kids hid in the blankets at all the scary scenes. Rin even made weird noises to scare them. Mira watched the scene while clutching her stomach, which was hurting from lauging so much.

At the end of the movie both kids ended up falling asleep. The emo boy also tried hard not to doze off, but he was tired from the day's events.

He fell asleep with Minji in his arms, sleeping peacefully.

The girl couldn't help but take a few (hundred) photos to blackmail him later. She too decided a small nap wouldn't hurt anyone.

The girl woke up to a knock on the door. She stretched slightly and got up to open it. Viper stood there with a happy grin, but frowned seeing her cousin's tired face.

"What happened? Don't tell me you slept."

"Just come in." Mira said with a scoff and closed the door.

The older cousin turned the lights on and chuckled at the sweet scene. Both twins clung onto Rin as he slept soundly. Viper threw a smirk at The brunette as she glared at her.

"Don't even think about it?"

"Whatttt? Never. You say he wasn't your boyfriend yet, remember?"

"The kids wanted him to stay."

"So you dragged him around the whole day?" Mira froze at her cousin's words. She was kinda right and she felt bad for tiring him out so much.

The emo boy woke up from the sound of the duo talking. His rubbed his teal eyes and carefully got up while trying not to wake Minji up.

He greeted Viper with an awkward smile and went to the kitchen with The brunette.

"You heading out?"

"Yeah just thought I'd say thank you for yesterday." Rin said making Mira's eyes widen. She hadn't expected to hear a thank you from him.

"No worried, and thanks for helping me with the kids today. I appreciate it. I'll see you at school."

The boy replied with short hum and grabbed his bag. She waved him goodbye with a smile.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

I just realised how long this story actually is. Ive written like 30 chapters already. (THIS PIC 😍😍😍😍)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 1.7K 29
One shots for the best <3
117K 5K 43
Ruby hoshino, star eyed idol★ ☆ ❝ 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❞ (𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘓𝘖�...
8.8K 190 15
"𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔"𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐀" ...
N O E S C A P E By Mira

Mystery / Thriller

7K 178 43
[Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Kᴀɪsᴇʀ x OC] 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 �...