𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 (one piece x r...

By celestody

"I don't have the luxury of getting to have a dream." • • • • "If you want that luxury then...join my crew!"... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Strawhat Crew
Chapter 2: Desires
Chapter 3: The Fatal Fight
Chapter 4: Dreams
Chapter 5: Marines in Nanohana
Chapter 6: Fire Fist Ace
Chapter 7: FlashBacks
Chapter 8: Suspicions
Chapter 9: Erumalu, City of Green
Chapter 10: Feelings Arise
Chapter 11: Birds and Dragons?
Chapter 12: Sand Pirates
Chapter 13: Farewell
Chapter 14: Whitebeard Pirates
Chapter 15: Fight
Chapter 16: Guilt
Chapter 17: Leaving Alabasta
Chapter 19: Cold, Hard Reality
Chapter 20: Back at the Starting Line
Chapter 21: Daiki and Shanks
Chapter 22: Red Haired Shanks
Chapter 23: Pirates
Chapter 24: Change
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 25: Admiral Aokiji
Chapter 26: Care
Chapter 27: Zoro and Merry
Chapter 28: Shipwrights
Chapter 29: Usopp
Chapter 30: Dispute
Chapter 31: Uneasy
Chapter 32: Battle
Chapter 33: Captive
Chapter 34: Nico Robin
Chapter 35: Cyborg Franky
Chapter 36: Monkey D. Luffy
Authors note
Chapter 37: Live
Chapter 38: CP9
Chapter 39: CP9 Fight
Chapter 40: Reunited
Chapter 41: Our Dear Friend
Chapter 42: The Aftermath
Chapter 43: Vice Admiral Garp
Chapter 44: Party at Water 7
Chapter 45: A New Addition
Chapter 46: Death Card
Chapter 47: The Sniper and the Cook
Chapter 48: A Singing Skeleton
Chapter 49: An Island Called Thriller Bark
Chapter 50: Negative~
Chapter 51: Haunted Mansion
Chapter 52: Gecko Moria
Chapter 53: Wake up!
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 54: Game Plan
Chapter 55: The Value of Human Life
Chapter 56: A Growing Bud
Chapter 57: Retaliation
Extra: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 58: Oars and Moria
Chapter 59: Ball and Chain
Chapter 60: Strength
Chapter 61: Reassurance
Chapter 62: Flying Fish Riders
Chapter 63: How Do We Know Hatchin Again ?
Chapter 64: The Power of a Collar
Chapter 65: Supernovas
Chapter 66: The Auction
Chapter 67: Rayleigh
Chapter 68: Limits
Chapter 69: Kuma the Warlord
Chapter 70: Stay
Chapter 71: Pleasure

Chapter 18: Headed to Jaya

5.9K 303 53
By celestody

I stood at the back of the ship, looking out into the waters as I pondered this weeks events. My mind, like it has been doing for the past few days now, wanders to Sinthaya.

I hated it. I wanted to just forget about it, I felt like I was being such a baby about the situation. Whining and crying over and over again about the same thing. I'm doing all this complaining and not doing anything about it.

But what could I do? Ask Luffy if we can check up on them?

Either way I knew if I went back there I wouldn't allow myself to leave. So what was I supposed to do?

Just live with this gut wrenching feeling?

I gripped hard on my oversized jacket as my arms hugged myself. No, I won't allow myself to live like that.

I'll figure it out. I always do.

"Y/n," an adorable voice spoke out and I looked down to see the ships doctor with a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay?"

I hummed, not finding the courage to lie to the adorable reindeer. I sat down, my back leaning against the railing as I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head on them. "I think there's something wrong with me, Doc."

Chopper perked up at this and pulled out a stethoscope, ready to utilize his specialty to help, "What's the matter? Is there something that hurts?"

I pointed to my chest and he tilted his head, realizing that my breathing was fine, "Your chest? Is it your chest that hurts?"

My head shook as my face held a bittersweet expression, "No, Chopper. It's my heart."

Chopper slowly brought down the stethoscope, realizing this wasn't a physical issue before going in front of me and placing his head on my knees with a worried look, "Why does it hurt, Y/n?"

I pushed my lips to the side as I gazed at the wholesome boy before smiling sadly at him and placing my hand on the top of his hat, "Do you think it was a good idea for me to leave my people, Chopper? Should I have stayed like Vivi?"

Chopper's face lifted as he finally realized what was wrong, gears clicking in his brain as he subconsciously pouted to the side, thinking hard about the question.

It made me feel good. The fact that he was actually thinking about it. The fact that he didn't immediately say that what I did was okay just to make me feel better. I knew he was going to give me an honest answer and because of this I felt a lot more respect and admiration for the doctor.

"Well, I think they'll miss you, but they're also happy for you!" Chopper smiled at me before nervously trying to explain himself when he saw I was confused. "You care about your people right?"

I nodded, not really understanding where he was going with this, "More than anything."

"And you want them to be happy?"

"Of course."

"Then you're doing the right thing!" Chopper smiled widely, coming to the conclusion as if we had just solved a puzzle. "The people of Sinthaya were the people who convinced you to join us, remember? They wanted you to have the freedom to live like you want and that means they're happy if you're here!"

My eyes widened slightly, not expecting such a wise answer from the adorable boy who would go crazy for sweets. The thought had crossed my mind, but hearing it from someone else—especially Chopper—put me at ease.

A soft smile overtakes my lips as I pat his head once more, "Thanks, Chopper. You really are the best doctor in the world!"

"Oh shut up! That doesn't make me happy!" Chopper giggled doing his usual wave that made me laugh along with the young boy.

~•~

Robin had been making her place in the crew as she knew exactly what could win everyone over, except Zoro of course. It was always Zoro in the end, but I guess we need one person to be diligent to make up for the lack of brain cells.

For a few days we traveled to various islands, having special moments between the crew as we all got used to the new member—well most of us. We met a handful of new people and went on many different adventures, but now we stand on the Going Merry looking up at the dark sky with a giant silhouette and a monkey on our ship, and no it's not Luffy...this time.

Astonishment fills my body up as I look up at the sky, not an ounce of fear in my body.

So this is what the world has to offer?

A smile plastered on my face, I walk up to the railing and lean forward to get a closer look, completely forgetting why I was upset earlier.

The world has so much left that I had to explore. So many new species and people and islands to meet and see.

My eyes shifted to Luffy who was staring up at the silhouette with the same expression as me.

So many more Devil fruits I could see or countries we could save, people we can help!

The smile on my face shifts to the grin as I come to the conclusion that this was the right choice and that my people would be proud of me and happy for me for being here.

Sanji and the others hastily sailed us away, not sharing the same feeling as Luffy and I and soon enough we got to a clearing; we had to kick out a certain monkey that was still on our ship.

"Navigator~" Robin called out to Nami before tossing her an internal pose. "I stole it from their ship while they weren't looking."

Nami looked down before gazing up at her with crocodile tears rolling down her face, "Big sis! You're the only one on my side."

Usopp denied the idea of there even being a sky island and if there was there was no way we'd be able to get up there anyways as Luffy complained about something.

"I haven't seen you smile like that in a while, Y/n-chwan! You really are beautiful, my princess!" Sanji spoke sincerely in the beginning before turning into a lovesick fool at the end, much to my dismay.

I smiled politely at the man, not really seeing any sincerity whenever he acts like that making me feel indifferent to it, but I still appreciated his words, "Thanks Sanji."

He seemed to notice something as his face lit up with an unknown emotion, but I didn't stay long enough to wonder what it was.

I walked toward the new crew member and leaned against the railing that she was sitting on, looking out to the sea, "How's the crew been treating you, Robin?"

She hummed amusingly in response as she peered down at my stature, "Good. It's a lively crew, I must say."

I smiled, laughing slightly with a small wave, "Yeah sorry about that, but you get used to it!"

"I was very surprised to see a princess on board," Robin spoke with interest and curiosity laced in her voice.

A hum from my lips made me feel my throat vibrate as I rocked back and forth slightly at the statement, "What can I say, Luffy is a very persuasive person and I have ambitions of my own."

"Oh? What are your ambitions, Ms.Journalist?"

"And what are yours?" I fired the question back at her, my eyes meeting her gaze now as I could see how truly invested she was in this conversation.

A small smirk appeared on her lips as she looked away from me and to the crew, "You're an interesting one, Y/n. In a crew full of dreamers you seem to have no real goal in life."

My eyebrows twitched down at her accurate observation. It was true, for now I was just floating, following Luffy and desperately trying to find out what my 'dream' is. It wasn't a familiar term so I didn't know where to start.

"Ive never had the luxury to dream," My eyes shift to her once more as I regained my confidence and challenged her back. "Something tells me you're like me in that sense."

Her hand twitched and a few moments of silence pass by before her smirk turns into a small smile, an unfamiliar glint in her eyes as she looked at me, "I think we'll get along just fine, Y/n."

I return her smile, feeling the same way as I nod in agreement and push off the railing to go talk amongst the rest of the crew while we headed to an island called 'Jaya'.

Upon seeing Nami walk out the kitchen with a concerned look, I approach the girl and ask her what was wrong.

She fiddled with the log pose on her wrist as she looked back to the kitchen door, "I'm just worried about Sanji."

I tilted my head at her claim, finding it rare for her to be so fixated on the fool who throws himself at her every second. "Sanji? What do you mean?"

"Well Y/n," She looked around and then leaned in closer to me, her hand covering her mouth from the nonexistent spies looking at us conversing. "He put in the wrong spices when he was cooking."

I was with the crew long enough to know how much cooking meant to Sanji and the passion he held for it. Had Nami said that to anyone else they probably would've been confused, but we both shared the understanding that there had to be something wrong.

"Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh about the treasure and scavenging thing?" Nami scratched her head, her voice laced with guilt at the thought of her ruining Sanji's mood that bad.

I shook my head and put up my hand, reassuring her that Sanji wasn't fragile enough to be hurt by that and if anything he probably found it attractive.

Nami chuckled a little, her shoulders losing the tension it was holding before as she said that I was probably right, but that I should probably check up on him just in case.

Obviously, I agreed with her as I nodded my head causing her to smile at me and walk to the front deck.

Sanji is upset? About what? Not a lot can upset him unless it has to do with cooking or women, but, other than those two, I can't think of anything else.

I hummed in thought before deciding to see if Zoro had opened his smart mouth once again. The swordsman, doing his usual swordsman shit, was working out and training his body.

"Zoro?"

The male grunted in response as he kept his pace with his workout, not wanting to lose focus.

"Did you perhaps," I leaned against the railing of the ship as I watched him swing heavy weights around, beads of sweat rolling down his face and body. "Say something to Sanji?"

Zoro was visibly confused at the question as he grunted when he spoke with each swing, "Curly Brows? Other than calling him a pervert, no."

I hummed understandingly with a nod as I looked down at the floorboards trying to think of what could be causing it. I could of course just ask him, but uh...yeah, no I don't have an excuse.

Upon seeing in such deep thought, Zoro finally stopped his workout, wiping his sweat away with a towel as he watched my figure, "Are you sure it wasn't something you said?"

I instantly looked up at him curiously at his question.

Something...I said?

He shrugged at my questioning gaze as he grabbed some water that was sitting in the shade of the ship, "All I'm saying is that I could say some messed up shit and that pervy cook would just say some shit back. He cares more about what you and Nami say than me."

Ah, he's right.

It surprises me sometimes whenever Zoro give actual good insight. Sometimes I forget he's not just muscles-for-brains.

First mate for a reason I guess.

I thanked him with a smile before walking away to leave until he called out to me. "Yeah?"

His eyes bore into mine, determination and hunger radiating off of him as he spoke with authority, "Fight me."

I instantly looked at him confused, not knowing where this came from and why he would even want such a thing, "What?"

He threw the towel aside and picked up his weights again after tearing his gaze off of me, "I meant what I said in Alabasta: I want a rematch. It doesn't have to be right now, but someday I want you to fight me with all your strength."

"But why me?" I tilted my head curiously, recalling the day I had knocked him out and threw him in a cell.

His eyes seemed to glow and I swear I saw the color green practically radiating off of him as he gazed at me with a smirk, "Cause I know you're strong," He swung the huge amount of weights harshly, wind sending mine and his hair flying and our eyes meeting once again after the weights were out of view. "But Im gonna prove that I'm stronger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
955K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...