Home [Markhyuck]

Per Babybun412

Sometimes family isn't blood. Lee Donghyuck hasn't had the best life. But nothing prepared him for when Mar... Més

~Character Introduction~
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
End

48

1.4K 78 17
Per Babybun412

Donghyuck held tight to his backpack straps as he made his way into his first class.

You're fine.

It's not like you haven't done this before.

Donghyuck thought as sat in his usual seat.

He pulled out his new notebook and a pen that he stole from Mark's backpack.

"Ok class..." The teacher stared to speak.

Donghyuck tried to pay attention but his mind kept drifting.

Renjuns words bouncing around in his skull.

Someone who understands. A best friend. A child they needed.

Donghyuck held onto his pen tighter as he went back to writing notes.

Fullsun.

Donghyuck closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He can't do this here.

Let yourself be loved.

His sloppy handwriting faltered.

No Mark.

His hand pressed the pen roughly into the notebook, creating a deep mark in the middle of the page.

"Lee Donghyuck," The teacher called from the front of the room.

His eyes widened as he sat up and looked at the teacher.

"You are wanted in the office," They said before teaching again.

Donghyuck ignored the stares and snickers as he collected his stuff and made his way out the door.

...

"Mr.Lee, please have a seat," Mr.Moon said as he motioned toward the open seat in front of his desk.

Donghyuck slowly sat down in the seat and clasped his hands together on his lap.

"Whatever you think I did," Donghyuck said as he looked into Mr.Moon's eyes. "I didn't do."

He's been through this all before whether he was kicked out of class or taking the blame just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

It would always be his fault.

"Actually, I wanted to speak with you about the advanced music program," Mr.Moon gave him a light smile.

Donghyuck sat up a little in his seat.

"After a talk with a student about some unfortunate and unseen events," Mr.Moon pressed forward. "The situation will now be dealt with properly and those who sabotaged your possible enrollment will deal with the consequences."

Donghyuck felt stunned as his hands came loose in their clasped position.

"What?" Donghyuck breathed out in disbelief.

"I'm sorry we didn't handle these events earlier," Mr.Moon's brows came together in concern. "I was wondering why you didn't bring this to our attention earlier, Mr.Lee."

"Was it Mark Lee?" Donghyuck felt his stomach twist at the name.

"Hmm?" Mr.Moon titled his head before looking down at the papers on his desk. "You mean the report? Yes, I do believe it was Mr.Lee who reported on your behalf."

Donghyuck let his nails dig into his hands.

"He was very adamant about you getting into the class," Mr.Moon raised a brow. "He even offered to give up his spot."

"He what?" Donghyuck's mouth dropped.

Mr.Moon gave him a knowing look before chuckling.

"He's a nice boy," Mr.Moon winked at him. "But I'm sure you know that."

Donghyuck nodded his head as he let the situation circle in his head.

"Now if there is nothing else that needs to be addressed," Mr.Moon smiled. "You may go back to class."

Donghyuck nodded his head again before standing up and walking towards the door.

But before he opened it, he stopped and let his hand rest on the handle.

"Mr.Moon?" Donghyuck called out without looking back.

"Yes, Mr.Lee," Mr.Moon answered as he shifted through more papers.

"Are you apart of the bet...the one in the teachers lounge?" Donghyuck swallowed.

He heard Mr.Moon give an empty laugh.

"No," Mr.Moon responded. "I don't bring students down. I don't make silly judgments about them based on their academics. People have so much depth you can't just look at one side."

I did that.

I saw one side for so long.

"I believe in you, Donghyuck," Mr.Moon said taking Donghyuck by surprise. "I think you will do great things."

"Thank you, sir," Donghyuck said respectfully before letting a moment of silence go by. "Mr.Moon, can I ask you more thing?"

"What is it?" Mr.Moon hummed.

"Are you familiar with a Kim Doyoung?" Donghyuck smirked. "Because I heard a snippet of-"

"OUT-" Mr.Moon called out as Donghyuck snuck out the office door.

...

Donghyuck finally let reality wash over him once lunch time rolled around.

The weather was starting to get a little warmer but the wind still caused a shiver to run down his spine.

Donghyuck used to love finally getting to lean against the railing and over look everything.

It was quiet and peaceful but now it seems dreary...lonely.

He sighed through his nose as he slid down the wall and leaned his head back.

His eyes slipping shut.

Hands.

Soft hands.

Soft hands caressing his hips.

Lips pressing gently down his neck.

"Beautiful."

A sweet nuzzle of noses.

"Is this okay?"

His own fingers went up to tangle themselves into dark thick hair.

His own lips whispering consent.

Slow.

Gentle.

Like he was fragile.

Tears still fell out of his eyes but for a different reason.

"It's okay."

A hand cupping his cheek.

A thumb caressing his cheekbone like sculpture smoothing the clay on his masterpiece.

"Breathe."

Faster.

Passionate.

It felt like-

A gasp.

Stars.

Stars filling visions.

A chest rising and falling quickly against his own.

Stars faded into something else.

Lips pressing perfectly onto his.

A tongue caressing his own like a promise.

"I love-"

"THERE YOU ARE!"

Donghyuck's eyes bursted open to see Chenle throwing the door to the roof open.

Jaemin, Jisung and Renjun following behind him with their lunches in hand.

"I told you he'd be up here," Jaemin said as he plopped down on the ground and took off his backpack.

"What are you doing here?" Donghyuck had adrenaline rushing through his veins from his dream.

"You didn't show up for lunch," Chenle pouted as he sat across from him.

"Jisung got worried," Renjun's lips fell into a straight line as he sat next to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck raised his brows as he looked at the youngest.

Jisung's ears were red as he took his seat next to Chenle.

"I thought maybe people were being mean to you again..." Jisung mumbled.

"Ugh," Renjun groaned. "No because the staring pisses me off. It'll go away though soon once they get used to seeing you with us."

Donghyuck felt his heart squeeze.

"Where's Jeno?" Donghyuck said instead, looking towards his sneakers. "I didn't get to apologize to him."

"Oh I think he-" Chenle tried to speak.

"He's in Mr.Moon's office talking about his stupid actions," Jaemin pressed his tongue into his cheek. "Don't apologize to him."

"Damn he pissed," Chenle whispered a little too loudly to Jisung.

Jaemin turned to glare at Chenle.

"I think he heard you," Jisung whispered back just as loudly.

"Anyway," Jaemin gritted his teeth at them before smiling again. "As I was saying-"

Jaemin was cut off again by a gasp.

"I forgot to tell you! I have a dance recital tomorrow," Jisung shot up.

"Oh is it at Taeyong and Ten's studio?" Chenle pitched in.

"Yeah, they are gonna judge us," Jisung nodded his head.

"But I have an art show tomorrow," Renjun pouted a little. "I won't be able to go."

"If Chenle goes to Jisung's show then I'll go to yours," Jaemin said taking a sip out of his straw. "The other two can decide who goes where too."

"What about you, hyung?" Chenle asked.

There was a moment of silence before Donghyuck looked up to see all of them staring at him.

"Huh?" Donghyuck titled his head.

"Where are you gonna go? The dance recital or the art show?" Chenle asked again. "When we have more than one thing to go to we usually split it up. That way everyone gets supported."

"I-i don't-" Donghyuck stuttered.

"Aww but you have to come!" Chenle whined and leaned forward, getting closer to Donghyuck.

"Chenle, you don't have to pressure him-" Jisung tried to pull his boyfriend back but the blonde frowned and shrugged his hand off.

"But hyung! It'll be weird with you not there," Chenle came even closer. "We all come as a package deal!"

"B-but-" Donghyuck started breathing faster.

"I know it's new but you'll have to get used to it sometime," Chenle came even closer and Donghyuck felt closed in.

"Chenle-" Renjun tried to warn.

"We love you, hyung!" Chenle beamed.

Donghyuck felt his chest rise and fall at an alarming rate.

His heart pounding against his ribs.

His eyes turning glassy.

He couldn't stop it when a sob ripped out of his throat.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 31
Although he was put as Mark Lee's spouse for his family, he somehow found something more special than just randomly marrying a man he just met. I mea...
9.7K 334 15
*𝑆𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 ignore each other 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌...
365K 11.8K 54
❝Daddy!❞ ❝What the fuck? I'm not your daddy.❞ ❝Na Jaemin, did I just hear you curse?❞ ❝Shit!❞ _________________________________________ Family isn't...
14K 1.2K 21
Who could ever be worthy of an entry in Jaemin's diary? Lee Jeno, of course.