Jeff the killer x Male reader

By Ash-Yuno35

Hey everyone! This is going to be my remade version of one of my old books that had gotten canceled... i wis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/n
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Done!

Chapter 5

400 12 9
By Ash-Yuno35

(M/n's POV)

I wake up early and see Liu sleeping peacefully, I slowly get up trying not to wake up Liu in process...

Liu: M/n..??
M/n: Shit.. Umm.. Yeah Liu..??
Liu: Please stay...
M/n: Uhhh...
M/n mind: (what do I say
                    (Yes or no?)
M/n: Sure but I still have to make breakfast for us.
Liu: Oh okay... You go make breakfast I'll be there just now..
M/n: You sure?
Liu: Yeah
M/n: now I feel bad...
Liu: Its okay! I promise..
M/n: okie... Want anything special for breakfast?
Liu: Can I have pancakes, pleasseeeeeee?
M/n: okie okie..
Liu: Your the best!

I roll my eyes and walked to the kitchen. I began to get the ingredients and began to make the pancakes. I take the flower, butter, sugar and some chocolate and cinnamon. Liu likes it when I add my special ingredients to his pancakes. I change it every once in a while so its a surprise each and every time.

(Liu's POV)

Sitting in bed and just starring into the unknown aka the ceiling. I wish M/n could just put the pieces together and notice how much I love and care about him and wish to be with him, I need him in my life, I don't WANT him, love isn't a want its a need, and I need him. He makes me complete.

My thoughts get interrupted by the smell of pancakes, so I get out of bed and head down stairs and went to the kitchen. I saw
M/n by the stove where a black oversized hoodie, kinda cute to be honest, I walk behind M/n and I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my head into the crook of his neck.

M/n: Ah-!
Liu: relax! Its me, love.
M/n: Liu! You scared the crap out of me!
Liu: sorry, sorry!   
M/n: you pancakes are on the table.
Liu: what else are you making?
M/n: Toast
Liu: can I have some?
M/n: Liu...
Liu: I'm joking!

M/n turns around and wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me on the cheek, I blushed a little.

M/n: Now go and eat, or I will eat the pancakes instead!
Liu: Hey! That's mean!
M/n: go and eat!
Liu: okay okay!

I let go of M/n and walk to the table and saw my pancakes, I wonder what M/n put in the pancakes this time? I cut open the pancake and see chocolate come out onto the plate.

Liu: * le gasp * I love you M/n!!
M/n: hehe... I knew you would like it...
Liu: Thus us amawing!! (This is amazing)

I say with my mouth full
M/n just laughs and places down his food and starts to eat as well, we talk in between. Noted M/n make the BEST breakfast ever.
U - U

(Jeff's POV)

Jeff: Ugh! I hate this! I hate him!!!

I walk around my room back and forth, I'm so pissed what happened this morning isn't making this any better!!!

Liu got a kiss from M/n! I should have been the one to receive it, not him!!

Ben: JEFF, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Jeff: SHUT UP BEN!

I need to get rid of him, he is getting all the love and all the attention.
I hate him
I hate him
I hate him
I hate him
I hate him
I hate him

LIU YOU ARE SO DEAD...
M/N IS MINE AND ONLY MINE...

---------------------------------------------------
A/n: finally! Jeff in now in the story!!!

Now the real drama begins..

Hope you enjoyed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
3.1K 151 14
The Kraang have been defeated. Everyone was safe yet... Donnie felt something was wrong. There was something out there. Lurking, observing, hunting t...
22.2M 686K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...