T E A L E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... More

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x

634 15 4
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬"

The two had a 'Scream' marathon watching all the movies with a giant bucket of freshly-made popcorn. Just as the last movie was about to finish Rin felt a weight on his shoulder.

A light sigh left his lips as he looked at the sleeping girl. Her long, brown hair covered her face as he gently pushed it away.

After a few minutes he patted her shoulder wanting to sleep too. Mira jumped awake and apologized. "Sorry, I just dozed off, I'll leave now."

She said and was about to climb off the bed when the boy grabbed her wrist. Her eyes widen as Rin pulled her back on the bed. "Just sleep here." He casually said and signaled her to lay down.

The brunette was too tired to protest. She layed down beside him as they shared a blanket. "Good Night, Rin." She said unexpectedly making him roll his eyes.

"Go to sleep, moron."

He said before going to dreamland.

The next morning Mira woke up from a strange sound downstairs. She opened one of her eyes to reach out for her phone on the nightstand, but something was blocking her way.

Or rather someone.

She mentally screamed as her eyes landed on the dark haired boy laying beside her. His arms were tightly wrapped around her waist as his head was burried in her pillows.

'How did I not notice him before ಠ_ಠ!?!!?!'

She thought and layed back down for a second. His breathing was slow and soft and she wanted to stare at him forever.

Unfortunately her eyes widen when she realized what day it was. Mira quickly started shaking Rin awake. The boy groaned in annoyance as she frantically jumped off the bed.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He asked with a raspy, morning voice. "I forgot I have to babysit my cousins today. Rin, you better not go back to sleep." She warned and pulled the blanket away from him.

The emo boy groaned again and got up to change.

"Alright so here's the plan. I'll distract them you take your things and run out the front door." She explained while brushing her teeth.

He just looked at her with a dumbfounded expression. His mind was too tired to focus on her words and the fact that she was speaking fast didn't help the matter either.

"That plan must've taken ages to come up with." He said sarcastically and earned a glare.

"Look who's talking, Mr. 'I'm a stubborn asshole, I'll come into your house and act like it's my own?' I also had the idea of you jumped out from the window, but in the end it's your choice. Just make sure they don't see you."

The brunette then gave him a thumbs up and ran downstairs. No matter how you looked at it, he was going to fuck up the situation.

Mira greeted her three cousins with a smile. She hugged her older cousin, Viper and did a signature handshake with the younger ones.

"Don't tell me you overslept again."

Viper said making the brunette laugh nervously. "Just a tiny bit. Come in guys, I'll take those bags upstairs. How about some breakfast?"

She asked as the kids looked at each other. "I want cheese cake." The boy said making Mira's eye twitch. 'This little brat.' She thought and fake smiled.

"What happened in here? It looks like you had someone over?" The older cousin asked with a small smirk. The owner of the house just smiled through the pain as the kids compained over every single thing.

She was distracting Viper by talking about studies while Rin carefully and most of all quietly made his way to the door.

Just as he was about to meet freedom the little boy grabbed his shirt. "Who are you?"

The emo boy froze in his spot. 'FUCKING SHIT.' He thought and did the first thing that came to mind. The little girl watched as her twin brother was 'held hostage' by the stranger.

"Mimi? Who's this strange man in your living room?" The little girl said refering to Mira, the girl instantly knew what was going on.

The older cousin raised a brow and almost burst out laughing at the scene. The brunette looked down in emberrassment as Rin removed his hand from the boy's mouth and placed his back down.

He looked down with a heavy sigh and decided to introduce himself. "I'm Rin Itoshi."

They all sat down at the dinner table awkwardly glancing at each other. The only one amused by the show was Viper, she had this annoying smirk on her mouth which Mira wanted to slap away.

"So Mira, you didn't tell me you had a friend over."

"He just dropped by. We had a project to finish." The brunette replied with a small fake smile. Her older cousin knew she was lying but decided to play along.

"Is he your boyfriend Mira?" The little boy asked with a glare.

"Not yet..."

The girl said with a smirk causing Rin to choke on his drink. She got up to get some napkins and started wiping the table. "I'll fucking end you." He whispered as she smiled widely.

"I'd appreciate that."

She replied and had the best idea pop into her mind. Viper was about to speak again when Mira cut her off.

"How about some pancakes guys? You want pancakes? See Viper we want pancakes. Aren't you gonna leave now?" The brunette pushed her older cousin towards the door.

"Alright I'm leaving. Just don't do anything while the kids are here." Viper said with a wink, making the emo boy's face turn red in emberrassment.

Mira closed the door in her face and locked it. She groaned in annoyance and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Rin sat alone with the two kids staring at him. "Oh I forgot to introduce them. These are the twins, Minji and Kenji. Say hello guys."

"Hi.."

"I still don't get why he's here. Tell him to leave." The little boy said making the vein in Rin's forehead to pop.

"Hey no being rude. Rin can leave whenever he wants." Mira gave the boy a small smirk before serving the food.

They ate in silence with Minji complimenting the girl's cooking skills. Rin just ate quietly, enjoying the meal. After finishing he got up to leave when Kenji grabbed his shirt again.

"Do you play football?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

My little emo boy 😘😘😘
(Im joking guys im not weird or mentally ill 🫠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.2K 21
ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ "ʜᴇʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ" .☽༊˚ ʚ☆ɞ 𝗯𝗹𝗹𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ! ¡! ❞ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭�...
150K 5.6K 22
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ...
159K 5.5K 29
❝ just for three months, y/n. then everything will be like forgotten and we will go our separate ways again, trust me. ❞ 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅!𝖺𝗎 �...
56.7K 2.2K 26
❝ you should stay away from me, i'm not good for you princess. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. © blue lock. megumifus...