me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

nineteen.

7.4K 267 263
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

A couple minutes have passed since I've been trying wake this nigga up as I am bursting to go toilet but his ass kept about some "I don't be waking up before 12" so he don't even know somebody trying to waking him up.

This nigga unfortunately had me back in one of his infamous headlocks with his whole body on top of mine. But I wanted know how we both ended up in this position cause it damn sure felt like we was wrestling in our sleep.

Pushing him back with my ass not thinking any of it I heard him let out a lil groan in my ear, immediately stopping I took a few seconds to quietly collect myself even though I was screaming inside.

"Kay?" I called out and used my free arm to tap on him since my other was trapped under my body, "can you get up I need to pee" I tapped him once again and no response.

Why this nigga sleep so heavy? "Kevin get ya ass up I need to go toilet" I said more louder and stern than before cause acting like a mother waking up her child for school don't work on him.

Trying to get him off me after the millionth time of trying to wake him up I felt his hands move around my waist.

"Yoo mami stop moving like that" he groaned and unwrapped his arm from around my neck I didn't even say nothing just rushed as fast as I could out of the bed and to the bathroom in time before I pisses on myself.
––

As I was in the bathroom I decided to shower and do things of that nature.

Kay thought his ass was slick talking bout he wanted to hop in the shower wimme cause he wanted to "save water" like this ain't your house why the fuck do you want to save water in somebody else house?

If it was his house maybe we coulda had a lil negotiation.

He decided to brush his teeth and wash his face whilst I was in the shower and we ended up having a full blown conversation while I was in the shower but I had him leave cause I needed to change.

Opening up the bathroom door I walked out and put my clothes in the dirty laundry basket. Des gave me a day for every Wednesday that I'm able to use the washing machine since I don't be washing my clothes with theirs.

Getting on the bed I sat in a cross legged position and wrapped the blanket around my body, "I'm up before twelve so what time is your shoot?"

"At two" he mumbled and put his phone down so his full attention was now on me, he put one of his arms behind the back of his head so he could lean on it "I ain't tryna do none though I'm just tryna chill" he shrugged and grabbed my hand.

"When you finna get dressed cause you know I take mad long" I looked down at our hands then looked back up at him.

"I was gon leave to drop Bree home and come back so when I leave make sure ya ass start getting ready, you heard?"

"Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin when I called his lil annoying ass gang.

"Ain't nobody ya fucking gang Leilani" he smacked his lips and let go of my hand.

"Why you letting go?" I put our hands back together cause his shits is mad soft, "plus how you not gang? Cause you ain't bae either" I shrugged but I was lowkey crying inside he posed to be my bae.

Wait- this nigga was already my bae but he just need to make it official.

"On some real shit I would make ya ass wifey but ya ass is mad dayroom" he admitted but now he got me fucked up.

My head tilted to the side and mouth agape.

"Nigga how the fuck am I dayroom?" The blanket slightly fell off my shoulders from me moving into a nice comfortable sitting position so I could hear the shit that bouta come outta his mouth.

"You don't see how you be acting once a sip of liquor enter your system? Me personally if I had a girl Ion want her acting like that on the internet. Not gon lie" he shrugged and I kept my blank stare and squinted eyes.

"Gonna keep it a buck with you but how can you say that when I'm single? If I had a boyfriend I would understand where you coming from" I explained.

"If you worried bout when I danced on Gotti I barely knew him. It don't sound any better but I wasn't planning on being close to any of you".

"Mhm I hear what you saying you do that shit again and Imma flock you".

I still wanted to him to tell me how he felt cause from the time that I've known him he's just real touchy or he'll do things without me having to ask as his signs of showing affection and just expects you to know how he actually feels, "flock me when I'm still single?"

"Ya ass think you single but you not".

He do 2+2 and still get five cause what the hell, "nigga I wanna hear you say it".

"Say what?" Smacking my lips I was ready to get the fuck up outta here "relax I'm playing" he chuckled and pulled me back by my arm.

"I ain't asking I'm telling you that you mines, but to make ya ass happy" he grumbled and moved to sit up in the bed "fuck this sappy shit" he mumbled under his breath, "can I be your boyfriend Lani Flocka?"

Tapping my chin I pretending as if I was thinking long deep and hard about it "I don't know can you nigga?" I heard him smack his lips and once again let go of my hand.

"See that shit ain't funny is it? But you was already bae I just wanted to hear you say it" I got up from my position and wrapped my arms around his head.

And I felt him move his hands down to my ass, "nigga it ain't even been a minute yet" I chuckled.

"I ain't waiting minutes to touch my girl. The fuck?" He muttered and all I could think of is waterfalls.

Lifting up my head I move down on the bed so I could properly see his face.

"I can wear your chain?" I finally asked cause before I'm not gon lie I was a tiny bit scared of him cause he looked a lil intimidating at first and I still was getting to know him, before I pulled up in his chain.

"Mhm. You want one?"

"Do I want what? A chain? Nigga stop playing you gon get me a chain for real?" I rambled on with a goofy ass smile on my face.

He smacked his lips and lightly pushed my face away from him "why you think a nigga asking?"

"Damn nigga you bouta take my head off" I muttered and got up from the bed to put my foot brace on.

I don't know if you posed to sleep with it on but I'm not wearing that uncomfortable ass brace in my bed, I'd rather have a good nights sleep than struggle cause of the brace.

After putting on the brace I stood up and tugged on his arm so he could get out the bed, I wasn't expecting anyone to be awake since it was early ass hell, probably around 7 or 8 right now, leaving the bedroom I connected my hand with Kay's and walked down the stairs.

As we reached the kitchen I immediately went to get my cereal cause I wasn't planning on making anything I'm too tired and way too lazy to even think of frying some.

I took out two bowls, the milk and two spoons I dropped each spoon in each bowl I poured the milk inside and then poured the cereal; Kay's weird ass doing the opposite.

Deciding to ignore it I ate my cereal and scrolled through IG and people were tagging me in posts of me and Kay in the live yesterday of us fighting and I was whopping his ass until he decided to put me in that fucking headlock.

Hearing lil footsteps make their way into the kitchen Leon, Layla and Bree walked in rubbing their eyes.

"You just wake up?" I asked and they all nodded, "anyone want cereal?" They once again so I helped them get on the high stools and got them their bowls and spoons.

I poured out a lil first cause Ion want them wasting my good Cinnamon Toast Crunch, "if you want more just ask" I went and sat back on my stool to finish my own.
––

Kay had dropped Bree off and went home to get ready whilst I was here procrastinating watching this lil show I found and got too invested half way through doing my makeup.

He gave me two hours to get ready and it ain't even the makeup or the hair that takes long it's the damn outfit. I can never find anything to wear and even if I pick it out beforehand I'll always end up changing.

I wanted to wear something simple and cute because it's a shoot since I ain't there to impress anyone except my newfound bae, other than that he better be impressed cause I'm not going crazy with the fit.

I don't know if I wanna wear the brace as it messes up the fit but Imma just have Kay carry me everywhere.

Finishing of my makeup with the setting spray I gave it a lil time to dry. The first thing I did was re install this blue-black wig I had once wore but I felt like it didn't suit me so I'm deciding to give it another go.

In the end I chose a black jumpsuit with this lil white wool cardigan, leg warmers to match and my Ugg boots it ain't even cold for real but I brought a limited amount of shoes.

The weather app says it's gonna be windy so I might as well get one last wear out of these before the heat really kick in.

In my spare time I rolled up three blunts to take wimme just in case someone is feening for my blunt today, putting them in my lil plastic tube I put in the purse I was carrying and put my crutch in my eye view so I don't end up leaving it behind.

I have about thirty or some minutes left but I know he pulling up any time now cause I'd be lucky if he gave two full hours to get ready.

Hearing a ping come from my phone I got up to look at the screen and it was Kay telling me to come outside, picking up my purse and taking my phone off the charger and put it in the purse I took my hand in the hole of the crutch since it wasn't the ones that you put your arm over.

Leaving the bedroom I closed the door behind me and went to go say my goodbyes to Layla and Leon walking into the living room I saw Layla and Leon watching their lil show on the Tv with Des sitting next to them.

"I'm leaving now" I announced as I walked over to them and gave them a hug.

"When you coming back?" Leon asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not gon be out for long cause my foot still hurting" he nodded his head and Layla pulled me back into another hug, "Layla I'm coming back I would take you if I could" I chuckled and gently removed her arms from around my neck.

"Why can't you?"

"Ion think ya mama would approve" Ion know if girls bout to start shaking their asses or what but Imma take my chances, I stood up from my crouching position and fixed the crutch back on my arm.

"You gon be fine with the ankle?" Des spoke up and I nodded.

"My friend is gon be there they'll take me home if my ankle feels too sore" Des looked hesitant at first but nodded leaving the living room I walked as fast as I could with this crutch to the front door before Kay's impatient ass start calling me.

Closing the front door, I quickly scanned the road for his car and slowly walked towards it with my head down cause this shit feels mad embarrassing.

Getting to his car I opened the passenger side door and got in with the crutch I closed the door and put the crutch in gap between the seat and the door.

I then flung myself on Kay and wrapped my arms around him, "damn ya ass finally smell good" I sighed and breathed in his cologne.

"Stop playing wimme" he mumbled and put his hand on my waist.

Rolling my eyes I fixed my position so I could sit on across his lap with my back leaning on the car door and my legs on the passenger seat "see one thing about you is you love to dish out jokes but can never take them".

"Ya ass is sarcastic so Ion know when you playing or being for real, feel me?"

"And ya ass ain't? But I'm not gon lie papi but you look mad gooooood" the first thing I looked at when I got in was that outfit.

"Preciate it" he smiled and looked me up and down and stopped at my chest before he looked back up at my face through his eyelashes, "aight let's go cause you making a nigga hard. Word" he chuckled but there wasn't any amusement in that lil chuckle.

I really thought he was playing until I actually felt it touching my leg through his jeansssss, oh nah baby that ain't gon work.

"I thought ya ass was lying!" My voice "accidentally" went up a few notches from my disbelief and didn't waste anymore time in hopping straight off his lap, he let out a chuckle and finally decided to reverse out the parking space.
––

We made it to the location of his shoot and everyone was here and half of them was people I didn't even know, "why the hell is there so much people?" I muttered under my breath and got out the car.

I thought he was gonna have a few friends here to support him, I didn't even wanna use my crutch anymore shit looks mad embarrassing.

Shit ain't that serious.

Kay got out the car and locked the car doors before put his arm around me and we walked to where everyone was talking, smoking and drinking away.

Making it over them Kay dapped up everyone whilst I stood with a blank face and smiled at any who nodded their head at me, I was ready to wander off and go speak to people I know and actually familiar with.

Dougie and em walked over to us and I moved to give each of them a hug, "I thought ya ass was lying bout ya ankle" Dougie said and wrapped his arm around me to give me a side hug.

"Fuck I gotta lie for?" I chuckled and moved to give Setty a hug, "Shania won't stop blowing up my phone cause you ain't been texting her back, what's that all about?"

Setty smacked his lips and pulled away from the hug to go lean on the car behind him, "it ain't shit. I had limited time to finish my verse on a track so it could be released on time and I told ha ass that I couldn't text her and she starts acting crazy" he shrugged.

"Mhm well you better text her cause I've stopped replying" I looked around and I seen Kay was talking to someone who I'm guessing is his manager.

"Lemme so go see how wifey doing.. Her ass is wyling and I ain't give her the dick yet" lightly slapping Setty on his arm he turned to me with a confused look on his face.

"Stop talking like that" I huffed and Setty walked away throwing up his middle finger when he got out of arms reach.

"So how comes ya ass is chilling with Kay but you can't chill with the rest of us?" Dougie now spoke up having Gotti, and Lovee hum in response.

"Cause nigga he came to me I didn't go to him, and you know where I stay so.."

"I know you two lil weird asses sneaking around but you told that you weren't. So fuck happened to that?"

Rolling my eyes I partially lied to him "we ain't sneaking around his lil sister is friends with my lil sister so he came to pick her up yesterday" I said choosing to ignore everything that happened yesterday and today "you need to worry bout this music video not me".

"Nah that's a fact but this ain't my music video dummy" he corrected and lightly pushed me away from him.

"Okay but you still gon be in the video dummy" I mocked and pushed him but harder than he pushed me.

"Ya lil annoying ass is still ma lil sis so Imma need to what ya lil sneaky ass is getting up to" he shrugged and sipped on his lil drink.

"I see that lean gut coming through" I chuckled and tapped on the swollen part of his stomach.

"Not only is ya ass sneaking around but you lying too? Nah Lani that's crazyyyy" his ass is so dramatic, "I ain't got a lean gut a nigga just had good eats".

"What did you eat?"

"I had some Jamaican food shit had me tweaking for a minute or two, not gon lie slime" he chuckled and turned around to put his cup on top of the car Setty was leaning on.

"So what song is this music video for?"

"It's posed to be Kay and Blu's lil annoying ass shoot but he always late" by now Gotti and Lovee both had left leaving me and Dougie alone I didn't even realised that left until I seen Gotti and Johnny play fighting by a bunch of other people.

"I'm not even tryna see him cause he bouta annoy the hell out of me" I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Him and his girl got something going on so his ass probably gon be quiet".

"Man I hope so" I sighed and looked around to see Camrin getting out a car.
––

The shoot was coming to an end and I was ready to get the fuck back to my bed, the tiredness and the hungriness was starting to take me out, they kept rewatching and re doing some parts but if this how long a shoot gon take.

They rewatched the last part that they just re did and they all finally approved of the clip, sighing in relief I ended up sitting in Gotti's car and watched as they did the whole thing.

They started to wrap everything up, people were parting their ways whilst some still stood and spoke, Kay looked around before his eyes finally landed on me sitting in Gotti's car, he walked over to and held out his hand for me to take.

"Ya ass got a crutch and you still need to sit down?" He chuckled and moved his other hand to my waist.

"Yeah? I ain't no superhuman" I scoffed and looked around to see people watching us, "everyone looking at us right now" I mumbled and tried to push Kay back to create some space.

He looked me up and down with his bottom lip tucked behind his teeth "if it was up to me I'd fuck you right in front of them, word to my mother".

"Good thing it ain't up to you" I put my hand on top of Kay's and took it off my waist "can we go? Ion like everyone staring at me" he nodded his head and connected our hands and brought us to his car.

He waited on me to get before, he walked away and went to say goodbye to his people as I waited on him Dougie knocked on the window, rolling my eyes I opened up the door since Kay hadn't started the ignition.

"Missy you wanna explain what that shit was? Niggas out here talking crazy".

"Explain what? I questioned acting as confused as possible "two friends talking?"

Dougie shook his head and tapped his foot, "Imma give you a free pass till that foot heal up after that we fighting from the amount of times ya ass done lied to me".

Giving him a thumbs up and a tight lipped smile I closed the car door since I seen Kay walking back to the car, he dapped up Dougie and exchanged a few words before he got in the car, "ya ass want some to eat?"

"Yeah just get me anything I don't mind" I leaned back in the seat and was ready to drop asleep from doing absolutely nothing today but boredom really does that to me.

"Aight" I heard him reply as I started to drift off.
———

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.4K 44
๐™ช๐™ง๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ | ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...