[P.E.T AWARDS 2023] - || CLOS...

بواسطة Yeontanaaaaaaa

[CLOSED] 'What use is a star if it is covered by clouds? So then, what is the use of an apology if I am unfor... المزيد

RULES + PAYMENTS
TAG FEST
-----PRIZES-----
|DISCLAIMER + BLACKLIST|
[OPEN] JUDGES FORMS
GRAPHIC DESIGNER 1 - @TangerinesOfSuga
GRAPHIC DESIGNER 2. -@Yeontanaaaaaaa
-[NEW] CLEANEST WRITING STYLE || RESULTS-
-BEST THEME MERGE || RESULTS-
-BEST BLURB || RESULTS-
-BEST ROMANCE || RESULTS-
-BEST PROTAGONIST || RESULTS-
-BEST HEARTBREAK || RESULTS-
-BEST BOOK COVER || RESULTS-
-BEST TITLE || RESULTS-
-BEST PLOT TWIST || RESULTS-
-BEST ANTAGONIST || RESULTS-
[Ending Note]

INSTRUCTIONS + QUESTIONS

132 13 0
بواسطة Yeontanaaaaaaa

*This chapter is to help specifically newcomers to understand how this award book works.*

Step one: Please read the RULES AND PAYMENTS chapter first, make sure you read it thoroughly.

Step two: Complete the payments stated.

Step three: Go to the FORMS - BATCH 1 chapter on this book, and fill in the categories that you would like your book to compete in. You will be competing with other books that other people have entered.
You will be judged by a selected judge for that specific category.

Step four: once you have filled out the form, with your selected category, and I have replied with "ACCEPTED", please wait a few days, or how ever long it may take for the judging period to start.

Step five: Then, the results will be posted, and you can see your final ranking.
There are prizes for the winners of each category.

GUIDE TO KEYWORDS:

A Password - A password is a phrase or question randomly hidden in the RULES + PAYMENTS section. You will have to include it in your forms, it is used as a way to check that people actually read the rules and do not skip over them.

Category - A category is one genre/theme that you can place your book under to be judged according to that category. There will be other people placing their book under it too, so it's a bit like a competition.

If there are any questions, please leave them here:

————————————————————>

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

222K 4.1K 36
Hello, my loves! 🌹 The girls are waiting... 👀 ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆ 🌅 Cover By: @HONEYFLOWERbp Started: Feb 09, 2021 Completed: Mar 31, 2023 (I might post mo...
25.1K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
51.7K 2.4K 30
❗️rewriting notice (pls see rewriting notice update for more information) - a curse that turns one of your eyes into the color of your soulmate's. bu...
12.9K 841 29
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...