He Who Watches and the Poloth...

By adamabyss12

(This story is a sequel, taking place after the Abyss Sans Story) "I-It is very amaz-azing how one can cha-ch... More

The Past
Now
The God of Destruction vs the Beast of the Apocalypse
An Unwanted Cat
A Devilish Alien Princess
Speaking to his Past Self
Fighting an Assassin
Meeting the Twin Deviluke Sisters
Gradient meets a Cyborg Angel
Angeloid fights the devils
Bad Huntresses
Child of Destruction
Reclaim the Kid
A New Family
Another Angeloid
Suitors Attack
Dream on
Angeloid Battle
Royal Childhood Friend
Dark Matter Encounter
A Fatal Mistake
Concern in Wattpad

Meeting a Fiery Idol

510 12 42
By adamabyss12

Error is now inside of his room, now looking a little bit unhappy, due to what has happened a while back. A week ago, he has now gotten another girl that is on his tail, and this time in the form of Lala's childhood friend, Run, who is also with her male personality, Ren. And needless to say, it is very awkward for Error, due to the fact that Run has a crush on him, and Ren, he just does not like him at all. And needless to say, this made Error annoyed, but he lets Run do as she pleases, such as hugging and kissing Error, due to the fact that he does not want to hurt anyone's feelings, and he is able to learn how to be considerate to other people's emotions. And that is not the only thing that happened. Yesterday, about a day ago, he has gotten into one hell of a lecture with 404.

It was due to the fact that 404 decides to confront Error about the multiple lovers that he has gained, and needless to say, the lecture was so complex and ridiculous that Error wishes that he can make himself pass out, but he kept himself awake as to not make 404 mad and the lecture itself took a whopping 4.04 hours to even complete, thanks to 404. Especially since this lecture is about how he is supposed to handle his multiple lovers, and it is absolutely insane.

Clearly, 404 seems to like make Error get a migraine, and Error does not enjoy this a single bit. He felt like he is going to die on the spot due to how long and irritated the lectures are inside of his head. At least Error endure through them and got them all in his head, but this is the last thing that he needed from 404. Besides, 404 has only one lover, and that is Chara, and he does not have any other lovers...unless the Void Empress is involved, then this sort of counts, but that is just wrong. Error shook his head, as he then looked out the window, and spoke out

"Goddamnit, William. Now you are gonna force me to remember how to deal with this."

He sighed, as he then floats a little bit, and goes flying out into Union City pretty fast. He felt a little b it anxious of what he had to go through, due to the fact that he is now feeling subconscious about whether he is actually able to do what 404 had lectured him to do or not. He just hopes that it is a lecture that will be worth it to him. As Righteous kept on flying, he then took out and looked at a new phone that Lala had given to him. It is of the same coloration as the D-Dial that Lala and her sisters have, but the difference is the design. Instead of a flip phone, the phone that is able to fold up, it instead took on the form of a Mobile Smartphone. This is called a D-Dial Deluxe, a new invention that Error has made with Lala's help. Error used a type of Smart Phone, an Apple iPhone, in this case, as a sort of reference, in order to make it. And needless to say, the phone is such a huge success. Like the D-Dial, Error is able to store objects inside of it, due to it having a pocket dimension type of space inside of it, although the pocket dimension is much more larger then the D-Dial themselves, which Lala was able to pull off, much to her surprise. And like Smartphone, it has apps, such as music, online books, weather, time, cameras, photos, a map, a Mail, just to name several examples. But it also has apps that the iPhone, obviously, does not have. And it is thanks to the fact that 404 actually decided to get involved in this, and incorporated some of Alphatale's technology into the D-Dial Deluxe. He made some Appa which involves different Multiverses, due to going and traveling with an entity named Prism, the conditions of a Multiverse, maps of the TransVoid and the conditions of the Nexus, which Error did not expect...but when again, what can you expect from the God of the Multiverse himself. And these functions will prove itself useful for him on the future. But for now, he is simply gonna use it like a regular smartphone. Oh, and there is also a symbol of Deviluke on the back of the phone itself, in the position where the Apple symbol would be at.

Error landed down onto the ground, as he then looked around and sees which part of the city that he is in, and he puts his hands in his pocket. He sighed, as he looked up and began to walk around the part of the city that he is in. Error looks up and sees that there is a bright sunlight in the horizon before him, as he then spoke out.

"Well, at least today is beautiful."

Error then continues to move, do his business, as he walked onto the sidewalk of the area that he is now on, and passes by a bunch of people, who recognized and recognized him and greeted him very kindly. Error greets back just as kindly, as he continues to move forward inside of the area that he is in. But as Error continues to move forward, and wanders onto the city...unbeknownst to him, there is someone that is watching him from up above.

Mea Kurosaki, the partner of Nemesis, is shown to be present, a cannon made by one of her hairs, as she smiled, looking down at the sight of Error. She looks at the Polothorn of Destruction, and she spoke out.

"My, he looks so cute, and it would be amusing to see him up close. How unfortunate that I'll have to kill him someday. For now...I'll just have to watch over him and see what he does."

She then leapt away, as she decides to go back to Nemesis and report to her about finding where Error is at.

As Error continued to walk much deeper, and continues to look around the city, he then looks and sees Union Academy right in the distance. He looks at his former school and narrowed his eyes, as he felt mad at what he is seeing before his very own eyes, hating the very place that had done nothing more then caused so much suffering and pain. He flared dangerously at the place, as he spoke out.

"No more going to that false heroic academy."

Error then turned around, and walked away to somewhere else.

"That place is nothing more then a disgrace to all heroes, the ones that they made people safe and happy. As far as I am concerned, it does not deserve to exist."

Error felt the wind blow onto his face and scarf. He closed his eyes, as he felt it to the smallest touch, to the greatest push, but does not deter and fall from it. The wind does not make him blow down. The wind bows to him, as he is a force far stronger then the forces of nature. Error shook his head, as he continues to think about what it is that has lead him to become the person that he is now, as he continues to think of all the times that he had been, training with 404, becoming a Polothorn, fighting against Ink who took the Unnameable's Soul and becoming one of the most dangerous entities alive.

As Error turned around, as he was about to see what is before him, all of a sudden, someone crashed into him. Normally, he'd handle it just fine and simply stay still, but that would hurt the person running into him badly, which he does not want to do. So, instead of that, he decided to act like a cushion, as he is thrown off of the ground and landed onto his back, which didn't hurt him in the slightest, as he then sat up, and spoke out.

"Woah, you okay there?"

The female nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

This made Error blink. She sounds...familiar. He looks down, and he sees the female looking up at him, and he recognized her. It is that fire witch idol from TV, the Kirisaki Kyōko girl. It made Error surprised to see her, as he then spoke out, but now to question her.

"Can you stand up?"

Kirisaki nodded, as she then stood up, her limbs shaking a little bit, due to the impact, but she got up like it is no big deal. Error does the same, as he spoke out.

"Careful, I think you might have hurt yourself crashing into me."

Kirisaki nodded, and spoke out.

"I guess. Thank you for your concern. I'm Kirisaki Kyōko."

Error then gawked his head, and this time, spoke out to her.

"Kirisaki Kyōko? Are you that fire witch idol on TV?"

This made Kirisaki nervous and nodded, as Error then continued.

"What is someone like you doing running in the middle of the city? You're gonna be late for work or something?"

But Kirisaki Kyōko shook her head, as she then spoke out to Error.

"N-No, it is not that! My show is not even available right now, because some incident happened, and I need to take some time off of it."

Error then looks down, and he has a feeling on what it is that might have been responsible for making her run away this fast into Error.

"Well, if you are not late for your show, then why in the world are you running away like that, Ms Kyōko?"

Kirisaki Kyōko was about to speak, when a voice spoke out.

"Look, there she is!!"

Both Error and Kirisaki turned around, and looked to see a single man with Kirisaki's witch logo on the shirt, before all of a sudden, 100 dozen people came out of nowhere nowhere began to charge at both Error and Kirisaki, as Error blinked.

"Oh. Of course. Fans."

Error looks and sees the out-of-control fans coming to Kirisaki Kyōko, and it is obvious that she is beginning to panic. Error looks, and spoke out.

"Well, I guess I have enough time for this."

He then grabs her by the arm, and runs fast, as Kirisaki began to wave around in the air, before Error pulled his hand and puts Kirisaki in front of him.

Without thinking, Error carried her bridal style, and began to run too fast for the fans to catch up, as he instantly vanished in an instant to the fans' eyes. But they can see where he is going, as Error turned right, and then left, and the fans followed them. Of course, Error is simply toying with them, and while he is simply faster, he's holding back his speed so that he can mess with them.

This made Kirisaki Kyōko, due to what Error is doing, holding her in the way that he is doing it, as Error continues to outrun the fan mob, until he reached a dead end. But Error, being a very clever guy, jumps into the air, and lands on top of a building, as the fans ran into the dead end, and crashed into it, as Error lays Kirisaki Kyōko down, and spoke out.

"Woah, that is close. Sorry about...making that so weird for you."

Kirisaki Kyōko looks at Error, the blush still present, as she shook her head and spoke out.

"N-No, it's fine. Thanks for saving me...uhhh..."

Error then sighed as he spoke out.

"Error. The name is Error."

Kirisaki Kyōko nodded her head, as she then got a good look at Error, and needless to say, her face turned red a little bit more then before. She does not know if this is simply her or what...but Error oddly looks very handsome in her eyes, and even though he looks rugged, it actually fits what he looks like. And this appearance made Kirisaki Kyōko's heart thump a bit more then ever before. She felt a smile creep onto her face, seeing Error, almost as if she is seduced by Error's own face, despite the fact that Error is not the seductive type.

Error then goes to the alleyway that has the dead end, and crawled onto his belly, and he saw that the fans are still there, as he narrowed his eyes. He clenched his fist, obviously trying to look for her, as he then spoke out.

"Damn, these fans are sure persistent."

He then began to crawl backwards, before he sat into his knees, and walked away, and he looks down at Kirisaki Kyōko, who almost has a daydream like expression onto her face. Error looks down at her and spoke out.

"Hey, your head out of the clouds yet?"

This made Kirisaki Kyōko shook her head, realizing that she had been staring at Error for a long time, as Error spoke out.

"The fans don't seem to be going away, and they seem to still try and find you. I think we should go another way."

This made Kirisaki Kyōko nervous, as she then spoke out to Error, very uneasily.

"H-How are we going to get away from them fast? I mean...do you have something?"

Error looks and nods, as he spoke out.

"I do...but I don't think you'll like it."

Kirisaki Kyōko then stood up, as she then spoke out.

"Well...if it can at least get away from my fans, I'll take the chance. So, how will you help me get away?"

Error sighed, as he snapped his right hand, and summoned his Error Blaster, as he then spoke out.

"Flight."

This made Kirisaki Kyōko look interested and in awe at what she is seeing before her very eyes. She's never seen anything like this. Error then spoke out.

"Well...you wanna do it or do you want to try another way?"

Then, Kirisaki Kyōko ran up to the Error Blaster and jumped on top of it, as Error spoke out.

"Okay, I guess that works."

Error then jumps on top of his Error Blaster. Although he can fly, he just wants to make sure that Kirisaki Kyōko does not fall. He then made a bone wall behind Kirisaki Kyōko, and spoke out.

"Which direction?"

Kirisaki Kyōko then pointed to where she wants to go, likely her home, as the Error Blaster fired, rocketing the both of them away fast. The speed was insane, as Kirisaki Kyōko pressed her back against the red bone wall, and Error kept on moving, until Kirisaki Kyōko then spoke out.

"Okay, I think that is enough!"

Kirisaki Kyōko shouted, and Error stopped, as he then spoke out.

"Are we here?"

Kirisaki Kyōko then looked around, as Error lowered the Blaster to the ground, and after that, Kirisaki Kyōko jumped off, and she spoke out.

"Yep, this is where I need to be, my home is somewhere around here."

Error jumped off of the Error Blaster, which then vanished, before Error then spoke out.

"Well, I guess that is good. Whelp, I'm gonna be going."

Error turns around, as he then began to walk away. But as he did that, Kirisaki Kyōko, not wanting to simply see him disappear from her life for a long time, really wants to know him, as she then spoke out.

"Ah, wait a second!"

This made Error stop, and he turns around to look at Kirisaki Kyōko.

Error looks confused at what else Kirisaki wanted to say to him, as he spoke.

"What is it?"

Kirisaki Kyōko then puts is her hands together and began to fidget her fingers a little bit, as she then spoke out.

"Do you mind...if...if we can stay in touch with one another, just the 2 of us?"

This made Error surprised, as he spoke out.

"Wait...you wanna stay in touch with me, of all people?"

Kirisaki Kyōko nodded with a smile on her face, as she then spoke out.

"You helped me escape from a very bad situation from back there. I really think you're not a bad person. So, can we? Do you have a phone that I can put my number in?"

Error looked down and nodded his head, as he then took out the D-Dial Deluxe, touched the phone so, and handed her the phone, as Kirisaki Kyōko then grabbed onto the phone, and began to type her number into the phone, before handing it back to Error, and Error took his phone back, and spoke out.

"Well, that must be an honor to do this, especially to an idol of people."

This made Kirisaki Kyōko blush, but she smiled, as Error then spoke out.

"Whelp, I'll be heading back now. Hopefully, I'll take to you again soon, Kirisaki."

He then turned around, and he then teleported out of the area without warning. This made Kirisaki smile, seeing Error's back turned, and the fact that he acted so laidback and friendly is proof that she is able to trust him.

Back home...

Error is shown to be back inside of the house, as Error has his hands inside of his pocket, due to what happened. But as Error walked away, Myriad spoke out.

"This woman...Kirisaki Kyōko...I can tell that she is not a normal human girl."

This made Error curious, as he rose his right arm and spoke out.

"What do you mean, Myriad?"

Myriad then spoke out.

"That woman, Kirisaki Kyōko...I found sense that half of her is human...and at the same time, the other half is not. It is certain that she is a half-breed of some sort. She is not as powerful as Lala, but her fire is very powerful."

This made Error look up aid he spoke out.

"Huh, no wonder that she can use fire, despite having no Semblances, Sacred Gear, and all of that. Well, she seems okay."

Myriad grunted a bit, before he then goes onto his rambling again. Error shook his head, as he walks away. But as he continues to walk away, he then saw Lala, who then spoke out.

"Hello, Error! How did it go, with your walk outside?!"

Error smiled, and he spoke out.

"Not bad, and it even became interesting."

Lala then spoke out.

"Really? How is it interesting?"

Error then spoke out to her.

"An interesting event that I doubt the you'll believe."

Timeskip...

It had what must've been about 2 weeks, since Error and Kirisaki Kyōko had spoke to each other and gained one another's phone number. And needless to say, the interactions between the 2 of them were...interesting, to say the least. Error always holds a civil and very polite demeanor towards the witch idol. And Kirisaki Kyōko is always kind and polite to Error, but does have a tendency to flirt in rare occasions whenever they talk to each other, which did make Error a little bit worried out by this. Of course, he did tell Lala about meeting the idol, and she is excited, as well as a tiny bit jealous that Error gained a chance such as that, to be able to speak to an idol. Of course, Error did not tell her that he and Kirisaki Kyōko are in contact with one another, as he believes that this will bother Kirisaki a bit, due to already getting out of one situation. So he decided to keep that part quiet.

But one day, out of complete nowhere, Kirisaki Kyōko decided to speak to him and ask if they can hang out. Error does not know how to respond, but he decided to agree and say yes. And so, they did decide to hang out somewhere.

Error is now waiting outside, in a fusion of his original clothes and his hobo clothes, meaning that he had the hoodie back with him, but with a scarf that is as long and large as Error Papyrus, the sleeve are of the Hobo Sleeves, so that the right arm can be covered, as the eye on the top of the back right hand is present, and thus, wants it keep it from being seen. After all, he needs to look good on his hang out, after all. As Error has his hands in his pocket, he hears a voice spoke out to him.

"There you are, Error!"

This made Error look up and turn around, as he sees that Kirisaki has finally decided to arrive and meet with him, and needless to say, Error cannot help but look at her.

Kirisaki Kyōko is now present outside with Error, wearing another outfit, and Error does somewhat admit that this looks very cute into the lady. It makes her feel much more natural than she was ever before.

"Oh, hey Kirisaki. It's nice you were able to make it, and very quickly."

Kirisaki smiled, as she looks at Error, her head gawked to the side, as she then spoke out to him.

"Well, I cannot simply miss an opportunity to hang out with someone close to me, now can't I?"

Error smiled, as he spoke out.

"Good point."

Error has his hands in his pocket, the hood over his head, as he then spoke out.

"So, how do we start this...hang out?"

Kirisaki smiled, as she spoke out to him.

"Oh, I think I have some ideas. Come along with me!"

She then linked one of her arms around Error's, and pulled him away, as Error looked embarrassed.

"Well, this is gonna be interesting."

And so, both Kirisaki and Error began to go out, and Error might think that it is a date of some sort, due to the fact that he notices that Kirisaki is constantly blushing whenever Error looks at her, and she always smiled at him, which made her oddly cute in his eyes. They then went to various places, such as a museum, went to a book store, see photos of other idols, and they even went to a frozen yogurt shop, and this lead to one of the strangest moments that Error had gotten himself into. And this is where he is at now.

Inside of Union City, a Frozen Yogurt place is shaken to be open, and both Error and Kirisaki are shown to be waiting for their options to be given to them so they can eat.

Kirisaki then blew fire from her mouth, as she thought of what Error is doing inside of her own head, while both her and Error are sitting onto the tables, next to each other, as Error tapped the fingers of his right hand onto the table, his left hand touching his face. He waited and waited, until they got their orders, as Kirisaki got a Cranberry flavor frozen yogurt, while Error got a chocolate frozen yogurt, as Error and Kirisaki then dig in. And Kirisaki, after a bit, spoke out.

"Wow, so tasty!"

Kirisaki said in a cute tone. Error turned away, due to the fact that she looks cute, which embarrassed him. He ate his own frozen yogurt, and spoke out.

"Well, at least the flavor of chocolate has not changed, regardless of the way it is made."

As Error takes in more and more of the chocolate frozen yogurt, Kirisaki, her face blushing, spoke out.

"Hey, Error...do you mind if I can feed you mine?"

This made Error look embarrassed, as he spoke out.

"Wait, what? Isn't that a couples thing?"

Kirisaki smiled, as she spoke out.

"Well, count this as a friendly thing.. or you want to feel bummed out about it."

This made Error stop, and he sighed in defeat, as he does that. Clearly, 404's lectures involved this, and it seems that he is able to stick that lesson inside of his head. This is gonna be so embarrassing for Error right now, due to what it is that Kirisaki's doing.

"Curse you, William, for those lectures you glued me with."

Error and Kirisaki fed each other their own frozen yogurt, and the people looking at them then spoke out.

"Wow, I'm kinda jealous of those 2."

"Aww, aren't they such a cute couple."

"This oughta be a very romantic moment for them."

This made Error's face burn a bit, due to what he is hearing to them. But Kirisaki does not mind. In fact, she almost seem to want this for some reason. Kirisaki has her own blush shown, but it is almost a alluring smirk, possibly to make it seem like this accusation is true.

Error held his head, as he spoke out.

"Okay, what did I get myself into."

Elsewhere...

404 chuckled, as he looks in a blue orb to see that Error is dating with an idol, especially one that is a half-human of sorts, and 404 spoke out.

"Well, Error. It appears that you gained another one, and you seem to remember the lecture that I had given you. That is what I want to see in you, Error. Remembering all that I should demand you to know of."

Error404 then looks behind him and sees that Chara is baking something, as 404 spoke out.

"Well, I should probably help Chara. Probably needs my help in making something. I'll see how you'll do when I go back at you again."

404 puts the orb down, as he goes to help Chara with that Chara is making, as William spoke out.

"Hey, Chara. Need some help with cooking this?"

Chara nodded, as Chara then spoke out to William.

"Please do, Willy. Need to help back some cookies. It's your favorite...and I want to taste it in your mouth~."

Back with Error...

Error and Kirisaki are now outside, their arms linked together, as Error felt steam leaking out from above his head. Clearly, this is embarrassing. Just as embarrassing as when Lala makes her advances to him. But luckily, it is not as embarrassing as Momo's advancing.

Kirisaki smiled at Error, as she then spoke out.

"Well, Error? Who was it?"

Error looks at her with an embarrassed look on his face, but he does speak out.

"It...it is good...too good even."

Kirisaki smiled, as she spoke out.

"Well, I'm glad you like it."

Error nodded, but then, voices spoke out, as a bunch of adult men came.

"Hey, isn't that Maigcal Kyōko?!"

"It is, and who's that with him?!"

"Doesn't matter! I wanna touch her first!!"

This made Error and Kirisaki alarmed, as Error spoke out.

"Great, perverts, the last thing that I need in my life. Well, at least I'll be able to deal with it easily."

Error smiled, as he pulls the strings out of his eyes, as he then wrapped it around the men and lifted them. Error looks up, as he spoke out.

"Okay, that makes 2 down, and now for one more!"

Error turns, as he sees that another one is coming this way, and prepares to attack, hit Kirisaki decided to attack, by launching flames at the pervert, and explosions him, knocking him out cold, as Error looks surprised, frozen in place.

"Woah. Didn't think that you were gonna be able to do that."

This made Kirisaki nodded with a smile, as she then spoke out.

"Well, that is something that I always do, whenever I encounter perverts, which I hate so immensely."

Error chuckled a little bit, as he imagines Issei getting burned by Kirisaki countless times, due to how much of a bad pervert that he is, as he spoke out. He can almost hear his dreams of agony in his head, as Error chuckled a little bit, almost with an evil grin on his own face. Then, one more came, but Kirisaki took care of it.

She blew fire onto his face, and knocked him out, as Error laughed at that, imagining that Issei is the one that had been on the receiving end of that. Kirisaki smiled, hearing Error's happy laughter, despite how glitchy his voice is. Clearly, Error is now happy, and clearly, he sees this as the best hang out to ever be in.

Later...

Error and Kirisaki are now sitting onto a bench, as Error then spoke out.

"Well, that was fun. Wasn't it?"

Kirisaki smiled, as she spoke out.

"Yep, it is. Well...the part where perverts attacked wasn't fun. But everything else...it is."

Error nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Obviously. Although you burning the perverts is actually kinda funny, I gotta admit."

Kirisaki nodded...as she then spoke out.

"Hey, Error...do you mind if you can keep this a secret...just between the 2 of us? Like...can you promise me to keep it a secret?"

Error looks at Kirisaki, having an almost annoyed look, due to the last part of her sentence, but he sighed and spoke out.

"Haaaaa...normally...I would hate to make or even keep promises...due to how often they needed to be broken . But...for you...fine. I'll keep it a secret, and a promise."

Kirisaki nodded, as she spoke out.

"Thank you. Error...many people...they think that I am able to use my fire, thinking that it is magic, due to the 4 ways that the heroes in Union do it. Hit the thing is...it is not magical at all. It is...extraterrestrial. This is because...while I have a human parent...my other parent...is not human at all. My parent is an alien...called a Flamian, which ar sable to manipulate fire."

Kirisaki then made flames appear around her right index finger, as Error nodded his head.

"I see. Well...to be honest...you're not the first alien being that I have met."

This made Kirisaki confused, as Error spoke out.

"Truth is...I have encountered other Aliens, most of then female that I am close to, and some of them are disgusting and bad. But...too see a hybrid of human and alien...that is new...and besides..."

He pulled onto his right arm, and showed his eye, which made Kirisaki gasp, and Error spoke out.

"I already could sense that part of you...the half-human part. And hell...I'm even lovers with a few of the aliens that I am with."

This made Kirisaki surprised, as she spoke out.

"Really...they like...they share you?"

Error nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yep."

Kirisaki smiled, a blush present onto her face, as she spoke out to the Polothorn.

"Well then...perhaps you don't mind if I can..."

She then pulled onto the scarf, as she raised her he's and kissed him onto the lips, as Error was shocked in response to this, due to the fact that he did not expect that to happen out of complete nowhere. But Kirisaki does not complain. After she had finished, she separated from Error, and looked at him.

Error blushed, as he looks to the side, before speaking.

"Okay...that is not what I had expected...but I don't mind. Hopefully Lala and the others don't found out about this."

This made Kirisaki look at Error, as she then spoke out.

"So...think you can have me as one of your lovers? I wouldn't mind being with you, and I don't think your other girlfriends wouldn't mind it either."

Error looked embarrassed...but after a bit...he nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Fine, I guess."

Kirisaki winked at Error, wanting a response such as this, as she then leans in and kissed Error, stunning him once more, as Kirisaki smiled.

"Well, that is such a good time for me, to have someone as cute as you in my life. Like...I feel like you are so putty in my hands."

This made Error embarrassed, as be held his face a bit, due to what it is that Kirisaki said, as he then spoke out.

"Oh boy, 404 is gonna bug me about this, isn't he? Well...at least his lectures on how to deal with lovers helped me. Just hope that it is all worth doing this sort of thing in the end."

Kirisaki then tugs into Error's scarf, and pulls him to kiss him in the lips. This caught Error by surprise, as he didn't expect that, before Kirisaki then looks at him in the face directly, before speaking.

"Hopefully...you can introduce me to them soon. We're going to have so much fun with you together~."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 138 5
゜ ・. ✦ The world is endless, the possibilities are endless, yet y...
4.1K 138 20
Imperatoria Terra Unionis, or The Imperial Earth Union, a world where 95% of the population has either Semblance, Sacred Gear, Magic Mastery, or Quir...
813 23 7
"in the eyes of the people around me, I can't become a hero. Monsters can't be Hero's. Here's the thing, I didn't come here because I wanted to be a...
110K 2.9K 51
Male reader is an Elemental Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail. Has an exceed Tenshi, I don't own My hero academia or Fairy Tail, but I do own Tenshi as a...