Survival Journal

By Ma1rhK

Victoria Ferrari. "The girl who woke up one day and decided to be a formula 1 driver" those were the cruelles... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Victory
Chapter 2: Tesoro
Chapter 3: Premiere
Chapter 4: Attraction
Chapter 5: Tension
Chapter 7: Headlines
Chapter 8: Family reunion
Chapter 9: Humiliation
Chapter 10: Flirting games
Chapter 11: Secret package
Chapter 12: Car battles
Chapter 13: Games
Chapter 14: Shopping spree
Chapter 15: Cocktail- Exposure
Chapter 16: Teammate troubles
Chapter 17:Wrong impressions
Chapter 18: Attention seeker
Chapter 19: Damsel in distress
Chapter 20: Naked
Chapter 21: Swap of places
Chapter 22: Aftermath
Chapter 23: Drops of Vodka
Chapter 24: Climate change
Chapter 25: Suffocate me
Chapter 26: Jealousy?
Chapter 27: Candy land
Chapter 28: Ecstasy
Chapter 29: Perfect boy

Chapter 6: Forbidden kiss

30 3 4
By Ma1rhK

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

Lewis Hamilton was now standing next to me, observing me with a sweet grin pinned on his face.

My heart pounds so loudly, I feel like he sucks all the oxygen out of me, the intimidation those eyes send me of his influence, although there is an uncontrollable fear which hides itself behind a strong and confident welcoming smile.

My pupils slowly meeting his showing my teeth in my wide grin, it got even worse realising the entire room was spinning, my tongue twirling on itself and only the sensation of my drunk self next to him lit me on fire.

"Do not tell me you are drunk." He giggles in the thought.

"If Diana wasn't dancing like a slut with Adrian Del Angelo I wouldn't be."

His lips form a playful grin, I was noticing every little detail about him, and it made him uncomfortable but I couldn't stop. I am literally melting.

The way his eyes unravels my body with these secret stares, I could already feel a lot of gazes on us, Diana's warning stare for instance.

Im too blind to acknowledge her. Now all my attention for once wasn't on her slutty dance around my Adrian. I mean Adrian himself.. ugh I can't even think straight, what's wrong with me?

"I sense a little jealously?" His eyebrows furrow.

It took only one sentence for him to lit me up like a canon. Pure emotions of rage which I held back and carried a rather annoyed attitude.

"No, of course not!" I answer automatically.
"The only person I am jealous of, is your shirt-" fuck! My words were cut short by my own self getting a hold of myself before uttering something utterly inappropriate while I'm drunk to my teammate, the one person im seeing more than my family in a daily basis.

Yet I prayed he didn't hear that last sentence, I wasn't thinking..

"What? Why?" he questions giggling while he looks at his shirt curious to learn.

I couldn't help but notice his hand touching his shirt softly, what a nice hand. His other hands is being rested on the bar counter next to me as he bends over My way looking forward for a further conversation with me. Actions that flutter me.

"Uhm... Nothing." I respond with a full smile on he does the same back at me.
"So would your friends mind if you stay over?"

My gaze once again meets Diana's from far over the dance floor, her glare was visible with those enraged features of a strict manner, Adrian next to her wasn't even looking.

"I dont think they would mind. And neither will I." I love him. But not love him I love the way he speaks. I mean i.. I like the way of him. The way his speaks I mean. Uh.

He sat next to me my chair turned facing him and ignore both assholes over the dancing floor completely.

I swallowed back the anger, the fury I deep down felt tickling my chest.

"So what happened out there with you and Adrian. Tomorrow is the conference interview and they have called both Adrian, you, plus me and Charles." He informed me. What?

My face pictures a confusion. Leon hadn't informed me how was I supposed to be prepared knowing I will be pretty soon screwed, I always messed up the conference meetings. Nothing has changed much from then. 

Only my determination is stronger.

"I do not know, maybe he drove me off the track almost forcing me to crash?" I mention.

"Oh yeah right. But I think you were incredible there to have this awful fake smile after." His sweet voice sounds gently, while I felt happy that he was watching over me to notice how I was feeling besides that fake smile on.

I Grinned harder, at a point that sparks flew out of my eyes.  Sparks of a drunk person or a in-love person.

"It was unfair Lewis. Unfair!" My complains are expressed in the right way, grumpy as always, but he was there to support me and have a calm chat. It really helped me.

"I mean if you cant stand him just pretend he isn't there,it always works. You don't have to spend more of your precious time on him." Saying this, his hand reaches mine touching it softly while the smile remains unattached. Genuinely true grin, not wicked not smugged.

However I felt like drowning in the moment.

Those smiles we exchanged, there were something more than just innocent little gapes and smiles, sweets words coming from both mouths, an unnecessary kindnesses no one has ever given to me.

Silence spreads around us focusing on his warm hand embracing mine in a way. I couldn't hold my joyful attitude.

"The thing I said earlier, about your shirt? Did you get it?" My head tilts to the side, having two of my playful eyes on him. Asking for it.

He looks away, still his smile doesn't fade. I deliberate he didn't desire me to spot him defeated with my eyes. Including the fact I was confused as I glanced him like he was a piece of fresh meat Ready to be devoured.

"Yes, I did Victoria."

And just like that, I almost died and spill the champagne all over the place. Gladly I composed my surprisment and didn't do such thing.

He knows, fuck, he knows!

"Oh. Nice" I hissed quietly in the process of my cheeks turning bright red, I blushed hard, and automatically my head was lowered looking directly to the floor as my inner peace have been torn to pieces.

Yet my heart races faster than ever.

"I like how you dont even try to hide it." He says with a grin. A loveable one capping my face with his fingers and lifting it towards his, his stare pining me in a soft manner.

Every movement he made had a gentle affection in it, it could only force you to blush harder with a man staring you like this.

Was it the drink? Or is it just me? What's wrong with me?

"What?"

His lips opened but never succeed in getting any words out, we were brutally interrupted by two recognisable figures who joined in.

Diana's body separating our physical touch forcing me to back off as she stands in between us, next to her and me Adrian giving me a playful smirk.

He licks his lips and giggles noticing how enfuriated I got seeing them get in the way of my flirting. But I wasn't the only one who felt this way, Lewis was a bit mad but contained this emotion.

"Hello, there!" Her voice is cheerful somehow enduring.

I cannot believe her Audacity for pulling such thing!

'What are you doing' I spelled with my lips, Adrian's ironic face was really starting to get under my skin, and Diana didn't help at all.

She just makes the contact with me saying nothing but smiling innocently.

"The famous Lewis Hamilton, how have we never spoke a word before." She wonders indeed curious, I knew she only wanted to ruin this for me..

"I do not know but I have heard a lot about you from Victoria."

"So you two speak a lot, huh?" Adrian chimes in, he was unexpectedly quiet for a great amount of time.

He was gazing me so intensely.

"Yeah, you know man since we are teammates is part of the job." Lewis speaks willingly friendly enough to a person that slightly annoyes him.

I have a hope Adrian doesn't say something weird, but soon to be those hopes are crashed. After all its still Adrian. A man who has ruined all kind of relationships with boys in the past before it happened. He's the main reason I'm still a virgin.

"Oh even after everything she said publicly about you.. I admire you." Adrian mentions just like I'd imagine.
"To like Ferrari you must go through all kinds of public humiliation and harassment with the meaningful sayings she states in every interview, just like a little kitten."

Both me and Diana look at him with wide eyes especially her who wasn't keen on the idea of mentioning something like that at a time like this. Only if he knew. Unlike me, i was super mad with him.
He is undescribable. After Everything I have been through the last hours he only makes my life more miserable right when I was having some fun with Lewis!

He truly hates me and it shows.

"Her name is Ferreira.." Lewis reminds him annoyed that Adrian isn't even aware of my name and still he stays in a judgmental position, little did he know.

"Adrian. Shut up please." Diana orders her forming a sweet smile, quietly and discreetly.

"I don't see the point of not talking to her after something so stupid and little. If anything I'm fluttered actually." He says giving me a glance and a cute little grin.

He has seen the interview? All this time I thought I have break free for this night. But he knew. He knew I'm attracted to him. Now I certainly need an ambulance and some good relaxing pills as I couldn't seem to feel normal again.

Adrian on the other hand who seeks his ass getting kicked on tonight, he seems as much surprised as all three of us are with such response.

"If I was you, I'd run away as soon as I had time, we all know she can be psychotic over guys." He teases trying to still drove him away. Lewis though, is a grown man, who knows what he wants and feeling free to not hear what Adrian says but what I do.

What's his deal!

"You wouldn't know that since I never have showed any interest in you." I commented and crossed my arms.

"Yet." An evil smile forms on his face showing for not Long.

He begun walking away as my jaw remains on the floor with this attitude of his. Something he noticed. Lewis looked annoyed too while Diana was kinda angry.

"What is his deal?" He wondered looking at me as he stands up.

"Nobody knows."

[...]

Dancing under the colorful colors of the club between the people there, in a drop of people actually, but i still made a difference to his eyes for some reason he was following my body, I bet he thinks I look ugly even dancing. Drinks from his table and looking at me like I'm a local site. I guess Diana didnt give him the hint to stop in the first place.

Whatsoever it's his turn to be the one sitting down and watching, knowing that despite ruining my day I always find a way back in happiness. And in this case I show him how you dance the right way with someone.

My hands touched all over his body, every spot, and my body moved against him in the bit. And he allowed me.

As I said in the start, I am dancing but not alone. Lewis hamilton is by my side touching my body with every opportunity while we moved on eachother really inappropriately.

How did we get here?

The last thing I remember from before is me entering the dance floor and then a pair of hands touching me and keeping up with my body as the rhythm became more and more faster, excited.
Sexy bitch by David guetta was Echoing in the whole club making my ears bleed from the noise but dance from the song.

I wont lie, but his eyes following my body feels a little nice, he claims I'm ugly yet he is the one who's looking more than anybody else on this place. I think he hates me or more, despises me as much as I do.

My happiness mean his torture. But my torture mean his happiness.

I do not give a shit about him or his happiness. When you have lewis fucking Hamilton touching you in ways like this, you take advantage of the tiniest slightest bit, everything seems unimportant in the meanwhile.
And in my case everything was blurred expect Adrian's gaze and Lewis touch like I was in a war despite me not being a participant only the price, I didnt like that.

Lewis stayed there grabbing my waist softly and gently while he was dancing as he was glued to me, and Adrian was in the corner watching us with despite pictured in those blurry blue eyes.

I think I like it. But Diana wouldnt like it. But Diana isn't here. Where is Diana though? And why am I dancing with my teammate? I think he likes me.. Am I being delusional? Or are the lights blinding me?

My eyes are currently locked in his trying to find answers through his gaze yet I feel his face coming closer, reaching for my ear and his breath crashing with my bare skin.

"You are hotter than you think" He whispers in a sensual type.

His voice makes me feel so good, almost as good as I felt with someone else.. Ah forget it, get him off your mind Victoria. Focus on Lewis! Or maybe not. I will freak out if I do so!

I touch his hand as I guide it towards my back and he let me do as I want. His hand end up touching my back but I still wasnt fully focused on him.

I tried getting him off my mind but even from far he made his presence noticeable.

He can't resist as I bend my head on his shoulder having to view my throat and me dancing on him at the same time. I feel bad actually, I was all over him seducing him badly, I didnt even let him breathe there. Everything was so under my drunk self control.

Afterwards I was fully standing straight and took my head away from his shoulder and when his hand reaches my hips which turned fastly around, fastly enough to Make our bodies collapse together. Still something missing.

Even if we are under really hot conditions and I wanted so bad to fuck him, I couldn't notice the feeling of something missing there. Something that was burning me alive, perhaps a stare?

The only thing I could feel burning my inner self, my body as well is Adrian's eyes all over me, and the same feeling started to make my heart racing. My gaze wandered first at lewis questioning if he was the one making me act this way and then secretly glanced at Adrian.

His jaw was clenched, eyes full of terror and this fists were ready to smash that with his bare grip.

What is up with him. He looks so Italian mad. Perhaps his slut abandoned him and now he has no fun game for toning. Usually a funny scenario.

I turned back to lewis, I think I have drove him crazy.

I bitted my lips..

"Are you doing this on purpose?" He asks me trying so hard to stay away from my lips, to stay away from a closer attachment. But I was craving for him, or for a kiss who I thought i wanted to be from him. Mind can't trick you well when it's about kisses.

"I do not want to be on headlines tomorrow." I inform him and I manage to Make him smile.

"Do I seem to give a fuck?" He asks while he lips come closer I believe. It was really hard to tell with all those lights changing quickly and unstoppable, they made me dizzy.

Dance,lights, colour, people, Lewis, Hamilton. Drinks? Martini?

We gaze each other for only a spare minute and then he quickly grabs my cheek and pulls me in for an aggressively make out session.

He doesn't stop, he doesn't hesitate to kiss me while he was trying to make as much contact as he could. The kiss still felt gentle and soft like he seemed to be but it was nothing like that, it was aggressive. And of course somebody would see us but we both didn't care. It felt right at the moment.

I was having fun, for the first time after Adrian making me feel like shit Lewis really handled me best and made my day better. I already can imagine Adrian's annoyance seeing he lost to ruin this between me and Hamilton and Dianas lecture next morning when news will spread out.

Him kissing me was something else even if eventually he had to pull away and continue dancing. His forehead touching mine while our bodies just followed the bit of the rhythm.

At the same time I caught myself glaring once again secretly at Adrian.

His glass have broken to pieces all over his table and he didn't even care to move a muscle about it. His fearful eyes remained stuck on me, glaring me for far yet angry.

***********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 13.7K 72
Caitlin lands the job of a lifetime, working as a data scientist for a major Formula1 team - the perfect escape for a girl coming off the back of a b...
1.2K 23 12
[ charles leclerc X female reader ] As you walked into the club one night you had no idea that your life as a quiet wallflower would take a sudden tu...
56.2K 800 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...
350K 7K 48
Lando's best friend, Alya Ricciardi, is a YouTuber and influencer with many fans all over the world. When she realizes that just traveling the world...