Survival Journal

By Ma1rhK

Victoria Ferrari. "The girl who woke up one day and decided to be a formula 1 driver" those were the cruelles... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Victory
Chapter 2: Tesoro
Chapter 3: Premiere
Chapter 4: Attraction
Chapter 6: Forbidden kiss
Chapter 7: Headlines
Chapter 8: Family reunion
Chapter 9: Humiliation
Chapter 10: Flirting games
Chapter 11: Secret package
Chapter 12: Car battles
Chapter 13: Games
Chapter 14: Shopping spree
Chapter 15: Cocktail- Exposure
Chapter 16: Teammate troubles
Chapter 17:Wrong impressions
Chapter 18: Attention seeker
Chapter 19: Damsel in distress
Chapter 20: Naked
Chapter 21: Swap of places
Chapter 22: Aftermath
Chapter 23: Drops of Vodka
Chapter 24: Climate change
Chapter 25: Suffocate me
Chapter 26: Jealousy?
Chapter 27: Candy land
Chapter 28: Ecstasy
Chapter 29: Perfect boy

Chapter 5: Tension

35 3 3
By Ma1rhK

My eyes shift towards the direction of which Diana was pointing, noticing his slightly unbuttoned shirt and those fingers swirled around a glass of whiskey. His lips touched the surface of it and drunk a small amount of liquid. His gaze was only on me.

My anger raised, the audacity he carries to look at me after what he did on track, after what he had said on the private room. The irony.

I couldn't hold this anger in, every inch of me expresssd it to the out word with this characteristic glare aiming at his annoying little grin.

He had been ignoring everyone in that table, all his friends but as I noticed his lame companion my irritation got worse. Giovanni, his childhood friend was by his side, the second most annoying person alive. Adrian's other half and the one person who always tried to flirt with me using the lamest catch up words.

But this time Giovanni wasn't the one staring.

"Does he want to get his nose bleeding tonight?" I growled gazing directly at him.
"Get your ass up and go tell him to stop looking at me!" My voice was direct, ordering her in a high pinched voice, looking like a little grumpy kid.

"Relax!"She sounds irritated as long as frustrated as she stands up, not wanting to have another night of chaos with me and Adrian.

Then, she strolled heading to their table, directly to him while my attention is on her and only.

I suppress my frustration when I realise how welcoming she was being towards them instead of sending them to hell straight ahead. Worst part, Adrian still had those pair of blue eyes on me.

She grinned from ear to ear, a strong and powerful smile towards Adrian frame while he finally broke the painful eye contact.

Her lips brushed against his ear and her eyes stuck on me, whispering something which made his gaze meet mine. A ruthless stare by my side, on the contrary his expression showed entertainment as well as confidence.

A weird sensation crawls on my chest making my stomach to ache from fury and the more my eyes analysed the two of them so close together, something in me was twisting in a bad way.

My lips pursed in a straight line and my eyes giving glares to both of them like sharp knifes.

I keep my head up, sit there and wait for my company to come back with patience. Unlimited patience.

She finally backs off of his ear and then they both observe me, Adrian giggles playfully forcing a more upset mask on my Face.

I felt this urge, I couldn't hold it back and I found myself aiming my middle finger up and making sure he saw my intentions, a sweet grin also full of irony combining this sweet action of love.

With this action he ignored, he went ahead and whispered something specific in Diana's ear, her reaction caught me off guard, laughing and blushing with whatever he told her. My patience started running low.

Are they flirting in front of my eyes?

How dare they?

Only god knows what he may say to her to make her react that way, one thing is certain, he was doing this to get under my skin although I didn't want to let him access my feelings I couldn't help but feel a certain annoyance. I rubbed my fingers together still glaring.

I wonder what they may talk about, what was so serious that made her blush and act so flirty around him. I wonder what he was doing to my best friend.

Diana winked at him one last time before  sauntering back and facing me with this anxiety and cruelty pictured in my features. I'm really excited to hear what he had to say to her that's so funny to make her blush.

She sat next to me and turned her chair to the bar as I did the same showing my back as a view for Adrian.  My look was certainly judgementally,waiting.

"He says, you are extremely ugly to ignore." Diana transfer me his exact words with a pitch of spontaneous attitude while expressing them.

"Ugly?" My mouth drops to the ground.

So I am extremely ugly now? I feel offended. Mostly because it comes from the ugliest guy.

"For a person who thinks I am ugly, he is observing a little bit too much." Eyes rolled, and a face filled with anger as my chair swings around facing his table again, yet something was blocking my view...

My blood froze and my heart run a million miles in the view of a tall figure blocking this sight with his long, muscular torso.
My eyes widen as my gape goes from this white shirt up to his face.

Those blue eyes were piercing right through my soul in a playful yet serious way. It made my entire body paralyse from fear, having him pop out of nowhere out of the blue.

He was bending over me, so close to my body as a smirked formed in those full lips of his. Was I staring at his lips?

Adrian was standing like a ghost in front of me.

"Even ghosts are a prettier view than you." My words were stuttering as my heart was pounding loudly, before I snap out of it, getting out of the shock.

He lets out a soft chuckle showing off those perfect teeth, an expression full of irony and eyes narrowed in an enemy death-stare way.

"What other reason would I have to stare at you than your obvious repugnant appearance, tesoro?" His voice once more tenses me in every way. In every unpleasant way.

"Maybe you admire me more than you would like to confess." My words are challenging, filled with conviction.

He inches closer, eliminating any space between us as he tries to intimidate me, force me to back off, although I won't budge.

"Maybe you are delusional, maybe you enjoy lying to yourself, or maybe you like the idea of my admiration."

I shook my head in disbelief as a sigh escalates my mouth, already feeling frustrated.

I felt his burning eyes travels g some place else, aiming to my chest still a mischievous smirk pinned in those lips. None of us speak a word, I can see what he is trying to succeed..

I reckon he likes what he sees.

My hand grabs his chin and lifts his gaze aggressively to my eyes again. He giggles.

"My eyes are up here."

He was chuckling in such way which showed how much his twisted self enjoyed this. When his strong grip forced my hand off of him.

"I thought you didn't want me to stare at you."

"And I thought you found me ugly." I tilt my head, irony feeding the atmosphere.

His mouth finally shutted. I shut him up for a moment, only loud music was echoing in this room between us.

"I have to admit, this is such an interesting dress you're wearing." His smile grows wider as his eyes enroll twisted.
"It shows off exactly how much of a desperate little girl you actually are."

My jaw clenches, in an attempt not to lose my temper impeding my emotions from manifesting.

I take the risk to stand up. In an instant our bodies were collided and the tension got even wider, the tension of anger and negativity. My breath fell against his lips, I breathed relentlessly, expressing those emotions of fury.

"Really?" I utter with my sharp look.

He reaches for my ear, sending chills down my spine, feeling him heavy breath intentionally on my neck like it would affect me.

It did. For some wicked way.

"I would love to be the one taking off that dress tonight, but I'm sure you prefer someone else." His whispers was gentle.

My eyes widen, could he possibly know? Who was he referring to?

I take a seat back on my chair with him making some steps back as well and Diana grinning once again with such energy observing my face joyfully.

Only thing she was missing was pop corns.

I hadn't even realise how I was blushing.. fuck.

"After all you are too ugly for me." He mentions to tease me, noticing my slightly rosy cheeks.

"Victoria isnt ugly you just don't have expensive taste, you seem to prefer.. A different type.." Diana comes to the rescue with a sour expression. Adrian converses his head to stare her.

"But you are exactly my type, arent you?" He says while his hand rests on the bar's counter next to her and flexing his biceps on her face intentionally, his gape focused only on her. Once more.

I scoff, pursuing my lips and looking anywhere but here.

"Oh stop it Adrian, you must be really full of yourself over times." I chime in sharing my negative energy as my arms are crossed and my eyes completely narrowed.

None of them give me any attention As they travel in their own chat that doesn't consider my negative aura.

"When is this war between the two of you, gonna stop?" She couldn't keep her eyes off of his. Day dreaming about him in front of me.

"When she accepts I am better than her"
"When he accepts I'm better than him" we speak in the same tone, at the same time, using similar words.

Our eyes fell in an eye contact again but now this glare we share can be noticeable by everyone as the indimidation level increased. I look away once again annoyed with the incident. I refuse to make eye contact with a speaking monkey.

"Oh I see. Never." She says In realization. At least she has self knowledge knowing I will never forgive him for being, him.

"Anyway, forget about her.. Will you accompany me to the dance floor, love?" He asks with one of his smiles. The kind of smiles you can't refuse.

Love, really?

I boil in my own skin hearing the last word, knowing he called her that to play with me, luckily after every fight we have ever had I have learned to not be so efficient.

Once again, after everything he has done to me, he still has a fan base with girls, since nobody can seem to realise how awful he really is. He is like a torture in disguise, but when its about me he can be the worst torture, no disquises needed. The most irritating creature alive, a clone, a pretender, a false from nature!

Diana faced me as I gave her the "no" look but she smiled at me innocently and shrugged. I smashed my hand against my forehead as I heard her answer afterwards.

"I mean why not." She nods and creates a smile on his face giving me a quick pity glare. He takes her hand softly and guide her towards the dance floor but before they got away completely our eyes met one last time, him looking me like he won again and me defeated makes me want to break everything solid in here. If I do not win the next Grand Prix coming I'm going to lose It too.

So now I'm sitting alone while they are dancing in the topest place there, he makes sure I have the pleasure to observe them.

His hand goes all over her waist and she sticks on his body while rubbing herself against him.

I do not blame her, I know how much she finds him attractive, I blame him for looking her way only to have his little fun with me. For making eye contanct. For stealing my best friend from me and leaving me alone, at this point I think he wants to take everything away from me. He wants everything I have that is what made him mad from stealing him his spotlight by my entrance.

Im on my own Feeling left out in the cold, anyone would think that I'm waiting for a nice man to find me, in that point I am thinking the same as them, sharing imaginations. Adrian made a huge mistake though taking my best friend Away from me, since he did that, this could Make things easier for me to find a nice man as a motive to show him how much I don't care.

He is stupid actually, how he tries to hurt me, yet he does it in the most ridiculous terms.

I drink, drink after drink and ending up sipping away an entire bottle out of pure depression and misery. I sit there like an alcoholic and continued observing them dance endlessly with this raging look on.

"Victoria, how are you doing?" A known voice sounds from my right and I stay still recognizing the person..

Once again my body froze.
I didn't want this to be true.
I didnt want to have to face him after everything.
No him, not now. I haven't cleared out yet what to tell him after what I said to this young journalists.

Fuck!

*********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 426 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...
4.6K 141 44
It's is not just an usual fanfic, its non-toxic and free from clichรฉ, apart from the adorable love story and romance that Carlos Jr. and Siya share...
1.2K 23 12
[ charles leclerc X female reader ] As you walked into the club one night you had no idea that your life as a quiet wallflower would take a sudden tu...
24.5K 453 45
When the first female F1 driver is announced, no one expects her to get on so badly with Ferrari golden boy Charles Leclerc, but do they really hate...