T E A L E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... More

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ

631 16 4
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞"

The next day Mira walked into class after lunch only to be greeted by emptiness. The only person in the room was Rin, and he was asleep... AGAIN.

The girl walked over to him and looked at his face. The peaceful expression suited him a lot, his pale skin looked even paler?

His head was resting on his hands while he still had his earphones on. The brunette slowly removed them so he could sleep comfortably.

She assumed that class was canceled since no one else was there and took out her sketch book to draw.

Mira looked at the boy from time to time admiring his perfect features and using them as a guide to her drawing. She reached her hand out to his face and touched his cold skin with her warm fingers.

The girl smiled unconsciously and moved his hair away from his face. She gasped when Rin grabbed her wrist and looked up at her with a tired expression.

"Rin..? Are you feeling okay?"

They kept eye-contact as his teal eyes closed again. "Stop bothering me." He said and placed his head back on the table.

A sudden gust of cold wind entered the room through the window as Rin shivered slightly. The girl got up to close it as she sat back down infront of him.

"You know, you've been sleeping in class a lot lately. Is something wrong?"

The boy groaned in annoyance as she wouldn't shut up. "You're so annoying." He muttered in his sleeping voice and lifted his head.

Rin shot a glare at the girl and walked off. The brunette rolled her eyes and decided to ignore him.

On the last period Mira wanted to skip class. And what better way to do that then to go to the empty old gym that no one used.

Unfortunately someone was using it but as a place to sleep. The girl groaned in irritation and walked over to the slesping figure.

"You have got to be kidding me. Rin!! Get the hell up."

She yelled and shook his shoulder. The boy let out a painful whimper making the girl's eyes widen. She flipped him over on his back and noticed his sweaty and red face.

"So this is why, Rin you have a fever. You gotta go home. You understand? Get up Rin."

The brunette let out a small 'tch' sound as the boy refused to get up. "You're such a pain, just leave me alone."

He said sounding a lot worse than before. Mira gathered all her strength to shake him awake as Rin finally sat up, feeling dazed.

Mira snapped her fingers infront of his face to get him to focus. "Let's get you to the nurse's office." She said and was about to get up when the emo boy grabbed her shirt pulling her back down.

Her eyes widen as his eyes met hers. Their faces were inches away as the brunette placed her hand on his forehead. Rin seemed to enjoy her cold touch as he grabbed her wrist.

"Stop being stubborn, your condition will get worse."

She said but he placed her hand on his burning cheek. The boy relaxed as she placed her other hand on the other side. He slowly placed his head on her lap and closed his eyes.

Mira sighed in frustration. There was no way she could lift him up, to carry him to the nurse's office. So she gave in and instead took out some painkillers from her backpack.

"Atleast drink this."

She said and handed him the water bottle. Rin's breathing went back to normal, the brunette still kept her palm on his forehead just to make sure. He slept peacefully for the rest of the lesson.

"Rin..? It's time to get up. Come on, I wanna go home."

Mira said and tapped his shoulder. His teal eyes slowly opened as he adjusted to the light. Rin sat up tiredly feeling a lot better than before.

The nap and painkillers must've really helped. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and collected his things. The brunette did the same as they walked out of the school.

The girl stopped for a second and turned to him. Rin raised a brow in confusion. She walked closer to him and fixed the scarf on his neck. "I better not see you here tomorrow." She said and waved him goobye.

At around 1am Mira decided to check on him. Yk just in case.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝗘𝗺𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀
1:09

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
Ya feeling better?
🤒

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
I was better before you texted me.

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
Wow
rude much😒
i was just tryna be nice

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
Well you suck at it so drop it

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
🖕
Youre turning me into a very
bad person

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
Maybe if you stopped bothering me
you wouldn't turn into a 'Very bad person'

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
DAMN
WHO HURT YOU TODAY
🤒🤒

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
Shut up
You better leave me alone

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
Ok mr.emo🙄
I hope u dont die of loneliness
😒

Is your fever better?
bitch answer
Imma start thinking u died
HELLO?
DONT TELL ME U ACTUALLY--

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
Shut it lukewarm
you're making my fever worse

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
Bffr
I took care of you today
be grateful 🤪

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
I'll be grateful when you disappear

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
😟

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
. . .

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
U SHOULD ATLEAST APOLOGIZE
U BIG MEANIE

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
don't worry I can tell you worse

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
U alr did remember🤨🤨🤨
'I don't care about you'
HURT ME IN THE HEART
💔💔💔

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
Like you didn't insult me just as bad
'That's probably why your brother left you.'

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
LMAOOOFIOAODHSJ
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABT THAT
IM SO SORRY
FORGIVE ME🙏🙏🙏
I WAS DRUNK AS HELL

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
Oh so now you're sorry?

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW U WERE SO HUNG UP ABT YOUR BROTHER
😭😭😭😭😭

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
The block button is tempting right now

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
NOOOOOO
DONT DO IT😭😭😭
I PROMISE ILL BE GOOD

Eᴍᴏ ʟᴀsʜᴇs:
I'm going to sleep
don't bother me anymore

Lᴜᴋᴇᴡᴀʀᴍ:
Aww man☹️
alr then get better soon😉

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

I have no words.
Let me bless your eyes 😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.4K 22
ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ "ʜᴇʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ" .☽༊˚ ʚ☆ɞ 𝗯𝗹𝗹𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ! ¡! ❞ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭�...
28.7K 1.3K 9
❝ i want to kiss you but all you do is making fun of me. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦. © blue lock. megumifushiguro. 2023
23.3K 760 24
― ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐫. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 ❞ f!reader. alt!univ. © yowmom, '23. © blue lock
9K 190 15
"𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔"𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐀" ...