FORGIVEN OR FORBIDDEN?

Por krishirathode

Manik-Nandini, Cabir-Navya were two couples madly in love with eachother. what will happen if destiny plays a... Más

prologue
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
Part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
Revised Character Sketch
part 28
Part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35

part 27

788 89 17
Por krishirathode

In the previous chapter:
Manik and Cabir's request to the Dare Devils

A week passed since the DE 12 were reunited and MaNan and CaVya's truth was revealed. After that small conversation between Manik, Cabir and the Dare Devils, noone had spoke of it.

Nandini was gazing at the night sky from her balcony and was lost in deep thinking. The chilly breeze were making her hairs fly in the air beautifully.

"What do they want to say? Is it related to the past" Nandini thought to herself.

"But why now? After so many years, why do they want to speak of it now?" She thought once again.

Flashback

Manik had took Nandini on a date to a hill top. Both of them were lying on the grassy ground, gazing the stars holding hands.

"Jaan, what do you think of having our own kids?" Manik asked with his tone laced in mischief.

"Chee Manik... You're so shameless" Nandu said with a deep blush.

"What shameless between you and me Jaan? We are marrying right after college!" Manik laughed.

"Monster..." Nandini blushed more hard and Manik kissed her forehead.

"Now say na..." Manik whined.

"Okay, so I want a cute little boy who'd be the mini version of you" Nandu confessed.

"And I want a cute little baby girl, who'd be your little version and my princess" Manik added.

"Hmm... And what will we name them?" Nandu asked giggling.

"Oh ho, my Jaan is getting bold today" Manik teased her.

"I'm born bold Malhotra" Nandu replied to him.

"Okay, you suggest a name for our prince and I'll suggest a name for our princess" Manik said. Nandini nodded.

Both thought for a while, gazing at the stars hand in hand.

"I got a perfect name!" Both exclaimed at the same time.

"What is it?" Nandu asked Manik.

"No, you tell first" Manik insisted.

"Okay fine...  Our prince's name would be Aarav. Aarav Manik Malhotra... How's it?" Nandu asked.

"It is superb Jaan" Manik replied.

"Now, tell our princess's name", Nandini said.

"It would be Nyra. Nyra Manik Malhotra. Liked it?", Manik asked.

"Superb" Nandini grinned.

"Jaan, for getting our little Aarav and Nyra, we must work out na? Come let's start it from today only." Manik teased.

"Chee shameless monster... Go away" Nandu blushed and ran from there. Manik giggled and followed his Jaan.

Flashback ends

Nandini's eyes filled with tears on remembering this memory. She wiped her tears and went back to her room. When she was closing the balcony door, she heard a noise from behind her. She was about to scream but, a palm closed her mouth, restricting her to do so.

"Relax Jaan... It's me Manik. Please don't shout." Manik said and removed his palm from her mouth.

"Why are you here at this late hour of night?" Nandini hissed.

"To tell you something important" Manik answered.

"I don't want to listen to it. Just get out of my room" Nandu yelled in a low tone.

"Please listen to me once Jaan. It's a matter of life and death. Please don't ignore this", Manik pleaded.

"Okay fine... Tell what you want to tell" Nandini agreed.

"Jaan, I can't reveal the whole thing here as the information is very critical. It is about the past, present and future. Our past was related to it and our future is based on how we deal with it", Manik explained.

"What is OUR? It is just you and I. You yourself ruined our!" Nandini exclaimed painfully.

"What do you think Jaan? I really took such an important decision in hot blood, without any major reason? I let you go even after knowing that we're having a child purposefully? I lived these many years easily without contacting you? Think Jaan... Your monster, who couldn't live without you even for a second, the one who couldn't leave you even in his darkest nightmare, the one who dreamt the future with you, the one who was hopelessly in love with you... Would he break up with you for a petty reason called FAB 5? Would he leave his love and children for FAB 5?" Manik confessed in tears.

"W-what do you mean Manik? Don't you dare play such games with me" Nandu fumbled weakly.

"I would never do such a thing with you Jaan... If you are willing to listen to what I want to say, then please give me a sign of it before tommorow night. Do not text or call on mine or Cabir's phone as it can be dangerous... Please think of it and haan, do inform this to your friends... I love you Jaan, Hamesha and forever" Manik said and left from her room immediately.

Nandini collapsed on her bed and held her head between her hands, thinking about Manik's confession.

Nandini's POV
Shit Manik! Why are you messing up my mind again? I want to convince myself that you're just lying but... I cannot. I cannot convince myself that you're lying. I could sense honesty and truthfulness in your voice... But should I believe you this time? Ugh... I really need to talk to my friends right now.

I called Navya, Reyaansh, Ishana, Kabir and Aadhya to meet me in my room immediately. The five immediately rushed into my room. Navya looked disturbed just like me. Maybe Cabir too talked with her.

As the five got inside my room, I immediately locked the door and gestured them to settle down.

"What's the matter baby doll?" Rey asked in concern.

POV ends

"What's the matter baby doll?" Reyaansh asked in concern.

"Manik had came to my room" Nandini confessed.

"Cabir too had came to my room" Navya added.

"What?" The remaining four nearly yelled in anger.

"Chill guys... First listen completely and then react" Navya said.

"Fine. Continue the story" said Ishana.

"Umm yeah. Manik had come to my room and said he has a very important piece of information to share, which relates our past and future. He also said that if I'm ready to listen to what he has to say, I must give him a sign of it. He was sounding very serious and sincere this time... I don't know what to do..." Nandini explained.

"Exact same case with me" Navya stated.

"Hmm... I guess we should hear what they have to say..." Aadhya suggested.

"What?" The other Dare Devils yelled in surprise.

"Yeah guys... All they want is that we meet them and listen to what they have to say. There's no harm in listening right? And moreover, what if they are really telling the truth and it is indeed very important... We cannot neglect it as we do not know how deep its scope is. Moreover, we won't believe them if they do not have any perfect proofs. What say?" Aadhya explained.

"I guess Aadhya's right. We should listen to them atleast once. Their actions were reckless and maybe their actions were based on this matter what they have to say...." Ishana said.

"Hmm... Maybe we could give it a try" agreed Kabir and Reyaansh.

"Okay then... We all will meet them!" Navya and Nandini declared.

"But what about the sign?" Navya questioned.

"Hmm... Maybe we can put in a chit saying 'yes' in their food tommorow" Kabir suggested.

"Good idea" agreed the rest.

PROMO:
The truth!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

99.6K 5.6K 35
Manik lost his memory will he remember Nandini? Fab5? Peep in to find more!!
381K 19.3K 21
This is Manan fanfiction story This story starts from talent where fab3 ask Manik to choose between Nandini & fab5 whom will Manik choose to know pl...
360K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...