T E A L E Y E S

Da DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... Altro

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ

682 17 18
Da DarkMoonstories

"𝐀 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥"

The next morning everyone woke up with either back or neck pair. "My neck is frozen in place, What should I do???" Sarah whinned as Karasu took out an ice pack.

"Put this on."

He said as the girl sat down with a pout. Breakfast wasn't the most appetizing, but atleast they wouldn't starve to death.

At 3pm all the students were called to the wooden cabin. They sat down, some on the couch and some on the floor. The principal walked in and began speaking.

"Today we're going to play a game of freeze tag. You will be split into groups of 4 and use the fake guns filled with paint bullets to freeze the other team players.

You can use force and even fight each other, but if you do get injured return to this location. Now I'll split you up into teams. Please pick an envelope from the table. The color you get represents the team you'll."

The teams were different this time. Rin, Mira and Otoya were together along with a girl from math class. She smiled at them sweetly and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Amanda. It's nice meeting you."

She said and shook everyone's hand. She shook Rin's hand in particular the longest. "I'm Otoya, This is Mira and that's Rin."

The girl threw flirty glances at him as the brunette looked away in disgust. This was going to be a long game.

Mira looked down at her envelope and secretly opened it. She smirked and turned to her friend infront of her. The two switched envelopes and joined their teams.

This just got 10 times more intresting.

Amanda and Rin walked infront while Eita suspisciously glanced between them and the girl beside him. "Look, I don't know what happened with you two bu--"

Before the boy could finish his mouth got covered by her. "Stay quiet." She said as the emo boy turned around. He raised a brow at the scene infront of him till he heard a sound.

"They're here!!"

Amanda yelled making Mira curse under her breath. She pushed Otoya to the ground and ducked. In the corner of her eye she could see Rin and the girl running to hide behind a tree.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!?!?"

The green-streaked boy yelled as he and Mira crawled behind a large rock.

"The other teams are here. The second you get hit by that paint bullet you're out." She said as they all started running. Luckily after a few minutes they got away safely.

"I was so scared."

Amanda said basically clinging onto Rin. He didn't seem to mind and turned to Mira. "What's the plan?"

The girl glared at him coldly. "How the fuck would I know? I'm not the one in charge." She said and crossed her arms.

Otoya tried to seperate the fight, but Amanda spoke first. "There's no need to fight guys, We should go look for a team to attack. Let's split up."

No one protested the decision. Mira and Eita headed north while Rin and the girl went south.

It was getting dark and the first duo was making progress. The encountered Sarah's team and shot all of the members except her. She joined their duo as they continued walking.

She whinned as she sat down on a rock. "Can we stop talking for a second? My legs are about to break off."

"Stop whinning we're almost there." The brunette replied as they spyed on their next target, Karasu's team. But first she had to figure out who had the weapons.

Otoya ran in as a distraction and it worked, he saw a gun attached to Karasu's belt. "What happened?"

"They were after me and I got seperated from my group."

The ravenette's teammates weren't believing all that crap. They were about to capture the green-streaked boy when Mira whistled as a signal. She and Sarah shot most of the guys as the other ran for their lives.

In the corner Rin watched the scene unfold, impressed by Mira's planning.

He walked upto her While Amanda followed. "Oh hey Rin, long time no see." Sarah said with a small wave.

He was about to speak when the girl fell on the ground in pain. The boy turned to her and examined the injury. Unfortunately it was too dark for him to even see.

The blonde girl and Mira gave each other the look. "Let me help carry you." She suggested but Amanda grabbed Rin's shirt. "It hurts a lot Rinnie." She said as the boy gave her a piggy-back.

The brunette almost puked at the nickname as they walked over to the wooden cabin. "You guys go, I'll get Amanda to bed."

The boy said as Sarah nodded. They watched as the fake bitch smirked at Mira. She clenched her fist in anger and walked off. Revenge it is.

Things weren't going good. The two girls encountered a team on their way and of course they easily got captured. They surprisingly didn't shoot them right away. Sarah yelled for help as Rin ran towards them.

"We can use one of them. So who should we take?"

One of the guys said as he grabbed Mira's face, tracing her jaw slowly. She stared at him in disgust as He smirked and pointed at her. "I suggest this one, We'll have so much fun tonight."

The emo boy's eyes widen in shock. His hands balled into fists as he got ready to attack them. But someone stopped him. Karasu grabbed his shoulder and shook his head.

"Let go."

Rin said through gritted teeth. This time Otoya held his arms in place. "You can't, things will just get worse." He said as the boy struggled to break free.

He yelled in anger as the team took the brunette girl. Karasu quickly ran towards the blonde and set her free. The girl hugged him tightly. "It's okay now, you're safe with me."

He said and patted her head. Sarah had tears in her eyes, she must've been so scared.

Rin on the other hand was fuming. He was ready to go after those bastards, but he turned to the three instead.

"Why the fuck did you stop me? What if something happens to her? Huh?"

He didn't wait for anyone's answer and went off on his own.

He wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to her.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

Gonna start adding fanart and stuff at the end. (I <3 Rin)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

20.9K 652 22
― ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐫. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 ❞ f!reader. alt!univ. © yowmom, '23. © blue lock
33.2K 1.2K 21
ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ "ʜᴇʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ" .☽༊˚ ʚ☆ɞ 𝗯𝗹𝗹𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ! ¡! ❞ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭�...
8.8K 190 15
"𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔"𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐀" ...
15.9K 638 13
➳ 𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 - ¹𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿�...