He Who Watches and the Poloth...

By adamabyss12

(This story is a sequel, taking place after the Abyss Sans Story) "I-It is very amaz-azing how one can cha-ch... More

The Past
Now
The God of Destruction vs the Beast of the Apocalypse
An Unwanted Cat
A Devilish Alien Princess
Speaking to his Past Self
Fighting an Assassin
Meeting the Twin Deviluke Sisters
Gradient meets a Cyborg Angel
Angeloid fights the devils
Bad Huntresses
Child of Destruction
Reclaim the Kid
A New Family
Another Angeloid
Suitors Attack
Dream on
Angeloid Battle
Meeting a Fiery Idol
Dark Matter Encounter
A Fatal Mistake
Concern in Wattpad

Royal Childhood Friend

532 10 91
By adamabyss12

Error flies as fast as he can, so that he can can check and see what type of battle is happening right now. He was able to take the nurse Angeloid home, hoping that she will stay put, as he looks to see what is going on. Needless to say, he is not too happy to know what it is that is happening, due to sensing a battle that is occurring, and because of this, he wants to go check it out.

"Okay, Gradient. What have you gotten yourself into this time."

Error felt the scarf wave at the power of the wind, as he tries to see what it is that is happening to Gradient and his Angeloid this time. After all, a lot of insane occurrences kept on happening, and because of this, he needs to go and check it out. He then increases the speed so that he can see the battle happening, and he looks forward, as he looked annoyed.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me."

Error said, as he sees that another enemy Angeloid has arrived, except a bit more nuts compared to the others, and it seems that this one is attacking his boys. But it also seems that Astraea decided to go and betray her master for Palette, as Astraea battles against Chaos all on her own.

Error has to admit it, for someone as stupid and idiotic as her, Astraea is a very tough opponent for Chaos then Ikaros. While Ikaros is smarter, Astraea has a lot more strength inside of her body.

Astraea raised up her Aegis L shield, as she then flies extremely fast, and before Chaos even knew it, Astraea was able to slice one of the purple appendages from the back.

Error observes, as he watches the battle between Astraea and Chaos continue, and although surprisingly, for some so idiotic and being so what of a klutz, she is able to fare better then even Ikaros, when she herself had trouble against Chaos. But Chaos was not ready for Ikaros using Hephaestus, which is then taken out, and tries to grab her.

But Chaos dodged them, and even worse, Chaos decided to change the playing field.

Chaos suddenly enlarged the wings, and used it to attack the ship, slicing at some of the parts of the ship, before blasting at it with a large ball of fire, before Ikaros decided to change the approach, and go inside it.

But Error decided that he cannot wait anymore longer. He needs to stop this. Righteous flies forward, faster then Ikaros' Ship, and before Chaos knew it, she was punched in the cheek by Error's right hand and is sent flying away, as Error spoke out.

"I think that is enough of that, kid."

This made Chaos look down and see Error, and she then spoke out.

"Oh~! Another playmate for me to have!! And you look so much like Gradient!"

Error spoke out.

"Because I created him with someone else. I'm his father, kid."

Chaos smiled sinisterly, as she spoke out.

"Well, no matter. Because with you out of my way...Gradient will belong to me!"

Chaos then made her wings larger, but this time, Error is not gonna let her attack first, as he then spoke out.

"I don't think so."

Error puts his hands on his cheeks, as he summoned Error Blasters, and wrapped the strings around Chaos, before he then spoke out.

"Here we go."

Error snapped his fingers and the Error Blasters fired, with the red blasts firing fast towards Chaos. And before Chaos knew it, the blasts made contact with the wings on her back, and suddenly detonated out of complete nowhere. The entire sky became filled with rapid explosions of any kind, as Chaos got hit by the force of all of the blasts that had fired. This caught Gradient by surprise, as he spoke out.

"Woah, Dad is now going all out on her"

Ikaros made Hephaestus disappear, as she and the other Angeloids watched from above, and see the many explosions in the sky, almost in a way similar to carpet bombing. When the smoke cleared, Error looks, as he looks and sees Chaos hurt from the attack, and this time, Chaos looked at Error, and seemed to be a little bit unnerved at him for some reason. But she smiled, as she spoke out.

"Heh, clever, but not enough!!"

She then flies down at Error, and launched her wings at Error, as Error then raised his coat arms, and blocked the attack, and despite how powerful Chaos is, not even her wings can break through the coat. Error then launched forward and grabbed her by the neck, as he then threw her onto the air, before firing a Glitch Ray to hurt her. But Chaos moved out of the way fast, as she is able to avoid the Glitch Ray, and she looks at Error, before giggling a little bit, and she then spoke out.

"Hehehehehehe...this is so fun! But it is time for the fun to end!!!"

Chaos then made one more attempt to try and kill Error, as she made her wings turn into a cannon, and prepare to launch a giant blast of fire at Error, the same way that Chaos did it to Ikaros' ship. But Error has a surprise truck of his own. He raised his right hand, and points his fingers, as he summoned an Error Blaster, and the right hand began to generate a black sphere with red outlines, as he prepares to fire his own attack. As soon as Chaos fired her own attack, Error spoke out one word.

"Glitch Ray."

Error fired the Error Blaster, as well as the Glitch Ray, as the attacks overpowered Chaos' attack, and causing a powerful explaining, that sends Chaos extremely far away, and sent her crashing down into the ocean water, as she sunk. Error sighed, as he looked down at the group, all of them are stunned, sans Ikaros, at what they had seen Error do. Error looked down and lowered to the ground, and spoke out.

"Well, that was a doozy..."

He then turned around and looks to see where Chaos had crashed into, as he then spoke out.

"Although...I have a feeling that we'll have to meet her again."

In the bottom of the ocean, Chaos is show to be smiling, as she thought of what happened, and as she did...she remembered seeing Gradient's smile, as she continues to think of him.

"Gradient...I'm coming."

Chaos said, as she plans for her next reunion with the eldest son of Error and Ink.

Back home...

Error shook his head, as he looked down at his knees and thought of what it is that has happened. An hour has passed since the battle with this Chaos Angeloid, and now it is targeting Gradient for reasons that he doesn't understand. Because of this, Gradient and Ikaros are now hiding inside of the Digital Sphere, with Blueprint and Nymph also leaving to live inside of the Construct-Dome, to recover. The only thing that made his day lessen in how annoying it is, is that he gave the nurse Angeloid, who is called Oregano, and the Angeloid bonded to Palette, due to the fact that he inherited Dream's ability to heal, and Oregano, being a healer, would be a great fit for Palette. Palette was still a little bit uncomfortable with what he is now doing, acting as the master to his new Angeloid servants, but he does his best and treats them as individuals and not as servants. They are now off else here, which gave Error a little bit of a break for the rest of the day.

Error shook his head, as he then spoke out.

"This year is getting weirder and weirder for me continuously. First there is me meeting 404, then becoming a Polothorn thanks to being revived by an Unnameable, and now...aliens? Really? What's next, alien TransVoid Beings? I wonder if such a thing like that exists."

Error shook his head, as he then looks at his right arm, and he can hear the Unnameable within his right arm, calling and crying out for destruction and erasure to all of creation, which it does not like at all. And at times, he can feel as though the Unnameable is behind him, watching every single bit of his movement, as though it wants to learn all that it knows about Error, before it can take over his body completely, even though Myriad can't really do that. Not unless Error is so mad that it becomes bottomless.

Error shook his head, as he looked down at his right arm, and the eyes that are lined up moved, or at least, the ones that are shown are moving. The rest of the eyes, the ones beneath the sleeve of the coat, aiming move around in random directions. Error clenched his fist, as the right arm looks at Error, and Error, he can hear the voice of Myriad inside of his head, telling for him to search and destroy. Error shook his head, as he looks back up and he spoke out.

"How in the world did I get myself involved into a mess such as this? Well, hopefully it does not get even more worse then ever before, otherwise, this will be the end of my own life."

Elsewhere...

As Error held his head, unbeknownst to him, he is being seen in a sphere by 404 himself, who is using it to check and see how Error had been doing since he had left him, and needless to say, 404 found out that this is a very amusing situation for him to see, as he then spoke out.

"Geez, Error. You have really gotten yourself some bad luck, huh? Well, on the bright side, you are least manage to make a couple new attacks for yourself, and you are able to take care of the threat. And if I can imagine...you are going to have another woman."

404 shrugged, as he then spoke out.

"Well, at least on the bright side, you'll at least get to have more descendants to carry out your work, especially when it involves Ink. Just do not make yourself look like laughingstock, okay? Otherwise, you will do nothing more then make me look like an utter embarrassment, and it'll make people think of me as a joke rather then as the God of the Multiverse."

404 then puts his orb down, as he then lays next to Chara, who is sleeping.

Back to Error...

"Achoo!"

Error sneezed, as he spoke out to himself with an awkward tone.

"Why the fuck do I feel like I am gonna be involved in some sort of deadly lecture soon?"

Error then stood up, as he then puts his hands in his pocket, and turns on the TV, and sees a type of idol.

Apparently, this idol is named, Kirisaki Kyōko, and she is known to conjure fire, somehow, not by a quirk or semblance or magic and not even a ninja art. It is by something else, and it makes her special. And the fact that she looks cute, even Error admits to it, but he does not have much of an interest in the idols themselves, due to the fact that he had to get involved in some strange stuff of his own, and they were much more important. Plus, he sees them as seeking glory for selfish reasons, unless it is simply to entertain or help a relative, which he will not mind as the case. But before Error knew it, he then hears a certain hybrid alien princess speaking out him.

"Oh Error~."

This made Error turn around, as he felt his right arm being hugged around by something. He looks to see that it is none other the. Lala, who is smiling at Error, being 3 cm above Error's height, yet is still at the height of 5'4 like Error himself is.

"Oh, Heya Lala. Want me to go down and help you with whatever inventions you want my help in?"

Lala smiled a very seductive smile to her fiancé, as she then spoke out.

"It is more then that, Error~."

Error then felt something wrap around his right hand. This made Error loom down in order to see that his right hand is being wrapped around by Lala's tail, as Lala seems to enjoy the feeling that the right arm is able to give her. Error looks down at his right hand, and, almost as if his right hand has a mind of his own, raised itself a little bit and grabbed onto the tail as gently as he could, and the moment that he did that, Lala moaned a little bit, not in weakness, but in pleasure, as Lala felt the feeling of her tail being grabbed by Error a very great feeling. She cannot help but indulge into the feeling of what Error is doing, as he strokes and rubs onto the tail. She then leans herself against Error, as she continues to hug him, her knees buckled up and pointed at each other, her cheeks blushing a little bit, as Error continues to caress and stroke her tail. Clearly, Lala is getting some sort of liking towards what it is that Error is doing to her, having to gently caress and handle her tail without problems, not doing anything bad to it. Error sweat dropped. But he feels less embarrassed and more weirded out at what it is that Lala is making him do.

'Okay, what has my life gone to this time?'

As Eror thought this to himself, Momo and Nana, who are observing this when Lala came in, they felt a little bit jealous of what they are seeing before their eyes. So, they decided to take the initiative and have Error do it for them as well.

As soon as Error was done with stroking and handling with Lala's tail, he felt a pair of hands on his back, as Nana then spoke out.

"Oh Error...~"

This made Error felt uncomfortable, as Momo and Nana appeared behind him.

Nana held onto him, as Momo smiled, and spoke out to him.

"Mind if you can give us both a tail job~?"

This made Error embarrassed for once, as he held his face, but Lala looks at Error and smiled cutely, while she gawked her head at him, almost as if she is encouraging him to do it. Error sighed, and he then spoke out.

"Goddamnit."

He the extended his hands, as Momo spoke out.

"Just be careful with my tail, or you are a dead man!"

Momo spoke out harshly, but only because she embarrassed about having this happen to her, despite the fact that she wants to have it as well. Error looks her confused, as he then spoke out.

"Dead? Don't know if I can die as a Polothorn. Doubts I can. But whatever."

He then grabbed onto both Momo and Nana's tails, which then made then gasp, and they went onto their knees, as Error took a deep breath, and began to massage and caress their tails, as Momo and Nana hugged themselves, due to how much Error is feeling for them in their tails, the way that he is touching their tails, it is almost like a best heaven for them. Error frowned at this, due to his embarrassment, as he then thought to himself again.

'I wonder what 404 thinks of this, having me to do what the twin sisters are requesting for me to do.'

He then looks down, as he thought to himself.

'Seriously, I wonder how I am gonna deal with this sort of thing in the rest of my life?'

He then turned around, and sees a tall humanoid with short grey hair, monochromatic clothing, a very beautiful figure, with black void eyes, and a skirt that has pixels separating from the others. The figure winks and vanished, as Error whispered underneath his breathe.

"Damnit, Anomaly!Core."

Error shook his head, as he continues to caress and stroke the tails to make the twin sisters feels happy and pleasures about the feeling that Error is giving them. This is gonna be a very long day for Error to be involved in.

Next Day...

Lala and Error are now outside, as Error has his hands in his pocket, and having an annoyed look on his face, but not because of what Lala is doing. It is because of what happened yesterday. After he was done with the tail stroking, Yami, going onto the wrong assumption, decided to attack Error, thinking that he is doing something prevented. But Error attacks back and restrained her before throwing her into an extremely cold river, making her shiver, and because of this, had to stop her said it, and does get embarrassed with what Error had done. At least Error explained himself and chewed Yami out on this behavior of assumption and enacting violence as the answer, without even trying to get an explanation. And even worse, Momo decides to make some advances towards Error, the same with Nana, although she is a bit more harsher. Well, at least it is better then Momo's perverted approach to romance, because this is a bit of a bother for Error

As Error and Lala continued to move throughout the city, Lala saw something, a jewelry store, and sees a pink ring in one of the cases. Lala looks intrigued to see something such as this, as Lala spoke out.

"Error, do you mind if I can get this?"

Error looks at the ring and spoke out.

"That thing is expensively, you know. Here, let me just..."

Error then pulled out a dozen dollar bills, and hands it to Lala, before speaking out.

"This is all the money that I can think of so that you can get the ring."

Lala nodded, as she ran away and spoke out.

"Thank you Error!!!"

Lala ran inside of the jewelry store, and Error sighed, before he heard a voice spoke out.

"Destroy more. Keep destroying."

This made Error sigh and he looks down at his right arm, seeing Myriad look at him. He looks up and shook his head, clearly getting annoyed. But as he looks around, he then turns and sees someone...odd.

Next to the building is a young girl with green hair and purple eyes. She seems to be about 15 years old, but she almost looks older then that. As Error looked at the girl, he decides to turn his attention away, but he cannot help but feel odd about the girl. As he turned away, a voice spoke out.

"Wow, you look cute."

This made Error turn around, and he looks to see that the same girl that he had seen from before is coming to him. This made Error uncomfortable, but he then shook his head and he spoke out.

"Umm, thank you. I guess. You're new to this place?"

The girl nodded her head, as she spoke out.

"Yeah, you can say that. You must have resident here."

Error nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yep, I lived here for as long as I can remember."

The girl stepped forward and grabbed onto his right arm, and she spoke out.

"So, what is your name, cutie?"

Error was about to answer, until Lala then spoke out.

"Error, I got the ring!"

Error turns around and looks to see that Lala has gotten the ring, and Error then spoke out.

"Oh, Lala. You got it. That's nice."

Lala smiled, but the girl holding Error's right arm, noticed this, and shouted out.

"Wait, Lala, is that you?!"

Lala looks and sees the girl, as she then spoke out.

"Run!!"

She felt excited, as she ran to the girl named Run, before she then hugged her in joy and spoke out.

"Oh, it is so exciting to see you again!"

Run seems to act mad, and spoke out in a rather sarcastic and mad tone.

"Yeah, nice to see you too, Lala."

This made Error surprised, as he spoke out.

"Wait, you know this girl, Lala?"

Lala nodded her head, as she spoke out.

"Yep. Error, this is my friend, Run Elsie Jewelria. She's my friend ever since we were born children!"

This made Error interested, as he spoke out.

"Oh, really?"

Run then spoke out.

"Yeah, being constant test subjects for your many inventions and experiment, while also having my but handed to me, that is so considered being a childhood friend, Lala."

Error had a sweat drop down his head, as Lala then let's go of Run, and spoke out.

"It is so good to see you again, Run! How have you been?! And how did you get here?!"

Run then shrugged, as she then spoke out.

"Well...I've been doing fine on my own, especially on the role of royalty. And as for...Ah..."

Error looks, and sees that Run, she looks like she is about to sneeze. And before he knew it...

"Achoo!!!"

Suddenly, blue mist appeared out of complete nowhere, and he stepped back, as Lala seems more excited about something. Error looked confused, until he looked back at the girl...only to see that Run is gone. Instead, someone had taken her place.

Now standing in the place of the girl, Run, was a male boy, also possibly 15, with white and black hair, but has the same purple eyes that Run has. And it appears that Lala recognized this person.

"Oh, hello Ren!"

The man, Ren, turning at the voice, sees Lala, and he became excited, as he ran to her and grabbed her hand.

Ren held her hand, as if he has reunited with a missing lover after what must have been a very long time, as Ren spoke out.

"Lala...my lady. It is so nice to see you again!!"

Okay, now this is making Error a little bit interested, as he then spoke out to Lala.

"Oh, is this person a friend of yours, Lala?"

Lala then turns to Error and she then spoke out to him.

"Oh, yes I do know of him. This is my childhood friend, Ren. Ren, this is Error."

Ren looks at Error, and he sees his appearance, and needless to say, Ren seems to think of Error is a lurker but of an odd guy. Error looks at Ren, and gawked his head, almost as if he he curious too see someone such as him, as he then spoke out.

"Nice to see you, I guess. Also, what happened to the green-haired girl?"

Ren then spoke out.

"Pleasure. And you mean Run...she switched places with me."

This made Error looked confused, as Lala then spoke out.

"If you don't know, Error, my childhood friends, Ren and Run, they are both born from a planet called Memorze. Both with both male and female genders, they were given this trait so that they can survive in the desert type of planet that they live in, and whine they are more powerful then humans...it is not to same extent as us Devilukeans."

Error looked weirded out at this, as he then spoke out.

"Okay, that is like, the most bizarre and insane variation of having conjoined twins."

Ren sweat dropped a little bit, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, too true."

Error shook his head, as Ren then spoke out.

"Also, where have you been, Lala? I've been looking everywhere for you in Deviluke! Have you went to Earth?!"

Lala then spoke out.

"I was trying to get away from my planet because I am constantly getting tired of all the suitors that my fathers keep on sending me, each of them extremely disgusting and terrible! So I went to Earth to get away!"

Error then spoke out.

"Where you landed in my bathtub without warning. And because of that, Lala had to stay at my place so she does not get involved with her suitors. I even had to get involved with 2 of the suitors and forced them to go away, harshly."

This made Ren stunned...but not because of the fact that he has gotten involved with 2 suitors, but it is because of what Error said before.

"Hold on a minute...does Lala...love with you?!"

Error pinched his nose, as he then spoke out to Ren.

"Unfortunately so...yes."

This made Ren shocked, as he then spoke out.

"Well...that is not supposed to...well, are you even a real man to her?!"

This made Error confused, as Lala spoke out.

"Oh no, here he comes, becoming determined and stubborn."

Error turns to Ren, as he then spoke out.

"What do you mean by that?"

Ren then crossed his arms, as he spoke out.

"If I were to believe, you are supposed to prove yourself to be a man to win a lady's heart!! But you don't seem like it!! I'd say that I am a man that is able to win her heart easily!! What can you do?!"

Now Error is becoming annoyed, as he then spoke out.

"Look into my eyes."

Error turns his body, as his very own irises pieces into Ren's eyes, and something formed, with Error then speaking out.

"You tell me."

An image of Myriad appeared behind Error, as Ren looks at the sight of the entity that is before him, and Error, he is doing a very good job scaring Ren.

Ren felt nervous sweating now leaking down his face. He then held his hands to and spoke out.

"Umm okay, Never-mind!"

He then turns to Lala and spoke out.

"You have a really scary fiancé, you know that?"

Lala chuckled, and she then spoke out.

"I know. But he is also a kind and sweet type to fiancé!"

Error then sighed, as Myriad vanished, before he then spoke out.

"So, we're cool?"

Error extended his right hand out, and Ren is a little bit uncertain, as he then spoke out.

"Well, I guess that I can consider this-"

But before Ren can finish, he suddenly walked wrong, and fell backwards, as Error then grabs onto Ren, but let's himself fall down forward, just to make a bit of a joke out of it. But the moment that happened something unexpected happened. Ten sneezed, and pink smoke appeared, as Error landed onto something...and his lips pressed onto...another pair of lips? This made Error confused, until he waits to see the smoke disappear, and it is here that he sees what has happened, and needless to say, is something that is now embarrassing him even more then before.

Error's eyes widened in alarm, with the Error Signs appearing inside of his eyes, as Run, now having switched places with Ren, felt her own eyes widened as well. Error was about to teleport, but Ren grabbed his face and spoke out.

"Now this...now I can see you cute you really are!"

Run kisses Error in the lips again, as Error's eyes widened, feeling her tongue licking Error's mouth all over the place, before Error teleported away from Run, his hands his mouth, as he is now standing on the moon, or at least, on one of the broken remnants of the moon itself.

Error, he could not believe what had just happened, as he then spoke out to himself.

"Did I just...kiss a girl...who is in the form of a split personality of a guy...which are bizarre...conjoined twins..."

Error looks bad Remnant...and he then spine out to himself.

"Oh 404. I really hope that you do kill me this time, because I am not living with such an embarrassing moment in my life."

Back on ground, as Lala and Run kept on laughing at Error's reaction...unbeknownst to them...someone is watching, and it is someone that has seen what Error's done.

Nemesis smiled, as she looks at where Error once was, clearly impressed with what he had done to Ren, before speaking out.

"This so-called Error is an interesting man to be observing."

Cat ears formed on top of her head, as she continues to speak out.

"And what he did before...it is something that I never was expecting to see, especially from such a man like him."

Nemesis smiled, as she thought of where she will do, before she then spoke out in what seems to be so what of a cheerful tone.

"But soon...he will be in my grasp, and soon, he'll be mine to control. I cannot wait to have fun with what I'll do to him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 58 14
After traveling dimensions through a strange portal, Class 1-A of U.A High (and their teacher, Shota Aizawa) ended up in Paris .. and without their q...
40.4K 1.2K 5
(REWRITE OF THIS BOOK IS UP! It is called "Obsessive Love".) (I do not own the cover, Undertale nor any of the characters besides my OC's, they belon...
12.4K 140 5
゜ ・. ✦ The world is endless, the possibilities are endless, yet y...
23.7K 325 7
(Takes place in between the rest of the stories) "Before...when I was a mortal...you had all had abused and agonized me all for the sake of fun, even...