My fake boyfriend | VMIN

Von CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 58

393 41 17
Von CrenRd

So I have included the bed scene. However, I decided to move it to a separate account, and those of you who don't want to read it can ignore it easily.

They'd just finished exams and his brain cells were already fried, so just thinking about how he was going to sleep with Taehyung made Jimin's head hurt.

It wasn't that he didn't look forward to it, but that he cared way too much. He didn't know what to do with himself and worried over everything.

Besides, he had faked so much before, so when it really came down to it, Jimin was afraid of reacting too strongly, completely unlike a "straight guy who just developed feelings for another man".

In order to prevent his lower half from ruling his brain, after he returned to the dorm that night, he hid in the bathroom to take a long shower so that tomorrow, he could seem more like a person "free from worldly desires".

After he came out, Taehyung went into the bathroom too, dawdling inside for a really long time before coming out, making it seem like they were planning on doing it tonight instead.

The next day at noon, the 4 members of room 412 got together for lunch. KiBum was leaving this afternoon, while Sung Hoon's brother worked in the city, so he planned to go stay there.

After they said goodbye and split, Taehyung brought Jimin towards the east gate. Confused, Jimin asked, "Not the west gate?"

He still remembered that Sung Hoon had said the hotels outside the west gate were economical and clean, but as soon as those words left his mouth, he felt super awkward.

Taehyung paused and cast him a meaningful glance: "I ordered a room at Hilton."

Jimin: "......!?"

Taehyung: "After all, it's our first time, so it's better to choose a room with more favorable conditions."

Jimin: "............"

The reservation was made under Taehyung's name alone, and when the other went to check in, Jimin guiltily flashed to the elevator to wait. When they went up in the elevator, their gazes met once, but then they both quickly looked away.

This furtive and secretive way they acted while not saying a word was as if they were carrying out an illicit affair.

After walking into the room, the door closed with a clack, and Jimin's heart also went thump.

Other than nervousness, there was only more nervousness......

What he was about to do was the most unorthodox and deviant thing he'd ever attempted in all 19 years of his life!

Jimin wanted to ask Taehyung if he wanted to take a shower, hoping to use that time to calm himself down, but right when he turned around, he got pulled into the other's embrace as Taehyung kissed his forehead.

"Wait......" Jimin pushed at the other's chest, not expecting that Taehyung would be so impatient. "Not taking a shower first?"

Taehyung looked at him with a naked gaze: "Last night, didn't we already wash?"

Jimin: "......"

Taehyung took this opportunity to peck his cheeks a few times: "During the exam-prep weeks, I barely got to see you, and there were always other people in the dorm... I wanted to kiss you every day......"

......※......※......※......

cren_rd

Basically, the two gay guys finally took off their straight masks.

......※......※......※......

After doing all that, the 2 of them were very clear in their hearts that nothing more needed to be said.

No matter who "turned" the other gay, at this point, neither of them could return to being "straight".

After they finished, they were both a bit embarrassed as they shared a mutual, post-coital silence.

They spent the night in this hotel room. Taehyung went and ordered cake, fresh flowers, and with the hotel's high-class room service meals, made their simple and crude "one night stand" seem more like a wedding night.

Jimin felt the other's romanticism went a bit far, but he let it be.

After dinner, he took a hot shower, and when he came out wrapped in a towel, he felt Taehyung's way too intense gaze.

He knew what the other wanted, and didn't refuse......

Afterwards, Jimin lay on the bed, paralyzed. Taehyung hugged him, still kind of wishing for more.

A certain person was like a huge, clingy puppy, licking his eyelids, cheeks, and lips like they were ice-cream before burying that big head between Jimin's shoulder and neck, infatuated with his scent...... It was as if he was made of honey and flowers.

"Jimin, I like you..." Taehyung confessed while cupping his cheeks, wanting to sing, to serenade the sappiest words of love.

Jimin gave a sluggish and hoarse "En", all the energy in his body completely overdrafted, unable to even muster a reply.

...He managed to swindle the person he secretly loved for years into bed while not even sure if he was the one who turned the other gay. He should be incredibly happy, but due to being much too happy, he felt a sense of disbelief, as if he was dreaming.

The result of their indulgence in vice was: Jimin got sick the next morning.

Both of them knew why he got a fever, but when Taehyung anxiously brought him to the hospital, they got some anti-flammatory medication with the lie of "caught a cold". Afraid that the dorm's conditions were too poor, Taehyung insisted on checking into the best hotel outside the west gate so Jimin could properly recuperate.

Jimin wasn't that fragile and didn't feel it was a big deal, but the two of them had just confessed their feelings, so he wanted to spend alone-time with Taehyung for a few more days. It was the holidays so they had a lot of time to stick together like glue, all day every day, not needing to care about anyone or anything else...... Thus, he let Taehyung remain close by his side and take good care of him.

The two of them didn't have anything they needed to do. During the day, they'd cuddle on the bed and sleep, watch TV, play games on their phones, chat, etc, like two hibernating animals.

"Roughly, when did it start? You having feelings for me?" Taehyung asked while tracing the contours of Jimin's face.

"Forgot, somewhere along the way, it just happened......" Jimin's lips curved, his tone soft.

Taehyung didn't want to give up: "There must have been a turning point somewhere, right? Like a specific moment or something?"

Jimin randomly picked a lie: "That time we went to the old hamlet and released the colored lantern."

Taehyung thought a bit, then laughed with a pftt. "Why?"

Jimin turned his head, replying evasively: "There aren't so many whys."

Taehyung: "There definitely has to be something, so talk... ...Was it b/c you realized I was extremely handsome?"

Jimin, laughing due to those words: "Save it, you narcissist."

"So I'm a narcissist, what of it?" Taehyung used both his arms and legs to lock the other in place, not letting him escape, and continued to ask: "That night when I kissed you, did you react down there?"

Jimin's heart wildly thumped: "A little bit......"

Taehyung smiled with satisfaction, his heart feeling like it was wrapped in a layer of honey as he lowered his head to kiss Jimin's mouth.

When this kiss ended, Taehyung gently looked at Jimin, those beautiful eyes deep with emotion as his eyelashes slightly trembled.

Jimin held the other's head, rubbing Taehyung's hair, full of love, as if he was stroking a large puppy.

In these 19 years, Jimin had never been so relaxed before. He didn't need to fear that his feelings would get discovered, and he didn't need to hide his true self.

Taehyung felt that something about Jimin had changed, but he couldn't put his finger on exactly what. It was like after they did it, the other now carried his scent, instinctively became more intimate, and no longer maintained a distance like before, always just out of reach.

This made Taehyung feel relieved and pleased like no other. He rubbed against Jimin, his hands wandering all over the other's body.

Jimin couldn't resist licking his eyelashes in response......

They lost themselves in hugging, in kissing, but Taehyung would always restrain himself and pull back before things got too heated.

Jimin was still feverish, so he didn't want to willfully demand too much.

This time was the same, and as they kissed and kissed, Taehyung suddenly pushed Jimin away and jumped off the bed: "I'm going to take a shower......"

Jimin was also incredibly turned on, and seeing Taehyung clearly enduring to the point of pain yet still insisting on being a gentlemen, raised an eyebrow and enticed: "I heard that during a fever, the body is really warm and really comfortable. Do you want to personally verify that?

Taehyung: "......"

He stared at Jimin for a few seconds, then impatiently walked around the bed as if considering the pros and cons... But seeing Jimin's expression, he finally couldn't resist anymore and threw away his rationality, transforming into a beast!

Half an hour later, Jimin lay on the bed with a sore waist, unable to move even a finger.

Taehyung kissed his jaw, completely satisfied, and asked in an extremely gentle tone, "Hungry? I'll go buy some food. What do you want to eat?"

Jimin's voice was coarse and powerless: "Anything......"

Although he was pushed past his limits, but his partner was Taehyung, so he was perfectly happy to comply.

Before, he always felt that being the bottom was humiliating, but now he understood just how wonderful it felt to have your beloved cherish you like a treasured pearl. If Taehyung would always pamper him like this, he wouldn't mind bottoming for life; in any case, he didn't need to work hard on bed, and it was quite comfortable.

Taehyung happily left the hotel with his phone and wallet, planning to buy some porridge for Jimin.

Right after he walked out the front doors, his phone vibrated. Taehyung looked down; it was actually a text from Mama Park!

Auntie Park: Taehyung are you there?

Taehyung: Yes, hello Auntie.

Auntie Park: I wanted to ask if Jimin was with you. I just called him but he didn't pick up.

Taehyung: He's probably asleep. Right now, I'm out buying food. I'll have him call you when I get back.

Thinking about the Jimin who almost fainted in bed due to his actions, he felt a bit guilty and couldn't resist sending a bunch of cute emojis.

Auntie Park: Alright. Did your winter break start? I heard him say before that you guys get off on 1/20. Are you two still at school?

Taehyung immediately lied:

Taehyung: Yes, we've been cleaning the dorm these past few days.

Auntie Park: Oh, then that's good.

Auntie Park: That's right, I also wanted to ask you, does Jimin still use his WhatsApp? How come he never responds to what I send?

Taehyung blinked. Normally, they used WhatsApp to communicate, and he never heard Jimin mention not getting along with his mom, so the other had no reason not to reply, right?

Taehyung: Auntie, don't worry, I'll go ask him.

Auntie Park: Okay, thank you.

When he returned to the hotel, sure enough, Jimin was asleep. The final glimmers of dusk shone through the window, bathing the entire room in an indescribable warmth.

Taehyung stared at the arm and ankle outside the covers, and with only this much, he knew just what kind of tempting scenery lay below...... When they finished earlier, Jimin didn't put anything on.

He walked over and kissed the other awake, and Jimin responded while half-asleep.

"Wake up and eat something first..." Taehyung smiled and rubbed the other's soft hair, then reported what Mama Park told him earlier.

Jimin instantly woke up. After all, he'd never done something like lying to his parents while living in a hotel with his boyfriend before.

Fishing out his phone from under the pillow, he called his mom back and gave a simple explanation.

After hanging up, Taehyung asked, "You're not going to return your mom's texts?"

"Eh?" Jimin's expression was a bit odd, and after pretending to look at his phone, he stuffed it under the pillow and said. "I didn't see them......"

Taehyung gave him a baffled glance, then took out the porridge from the take-out he bought and personally scooped a spoonful to feed the other.

Feeling embarrassed, Jimin took the spoon so he could eat it himself.

"You're going back tomorrow?" Taehyung had heard his convo w/ his mom earlier.

Jimin lowered his eyes: "Originally, I said I'd return 3 days ago. My grandma came recently. She spends Korean New Year with us every year, and since my parents have work, they want me to come back earlier."

Taehyung nodded, feeling a bit disappointed inside... He really wished these kind of just-the-two-of-them days could last a bit longer.

Jimin saw Taehyung's downcast expression, not knowing how to comfort the other. He looked down and saw the porridge in his hands, so he scooped a spoonful to feed Taehyung.

Smiling, Taehyung scooted over and ate it. "Then I'll invite you out at a later time."

Jimin's cheeks heated up: "Ok."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
37 0 4
Taehyung a chic guy eagerly finding his soulmate, tries to date many girls but don't find anyone. A guy goes after him desperately and he takes a ste...
31.2K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...