T E A L E Y E S

Da DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... Altro

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

736 34 32
Da DarkMoonstories

"𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬"

The girl tapped his shoulder making one of his eyes open. He raised a brow at her and lazily got up. She threw a towel at him and headed inside to the lounge.

Nagi followed after her and layed down next to her sitting figure. "You're gonna get the couch wet, Dry off first."

She said making the boy groaned in annoyance. He dried off and layed back down, still shirtless. Mira didn't mind, infact she was slightly enjoying it, as would anyone else.

They had a few (maybe more than a few) drinks together nefore Nagi passed out on her lap.

Sarah sat near the pool drinking a fancy margarita, she looked at Karasu who suddenly had color drained from his face. "What's wrong?" She asked as he showed her his phone.

"Rin's here."

The two immediately jumped from their seats and went looking for him. The boy was already watching Mira and Nagi in disgust or was it Jealousy. He finally lost it and stormed over to the couch.

"Let's go."

"Rin-chan, how ya doing?" She asked in a drunken tone. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside, leaving the lazy boy alone.

The brunette struggled to follow him as she pulled her hand away. "What's wrong with you?" She asked rubbing her hand in pain.

"What's wrong with me? What the fuck are you doing with him? You've know him only what, a week and you already trust him drunk?" Rin yelled making the girl glare at him.

"I trust him more than you."

His face dropped at her words. He was frozen in place until the anger came back. He gritted his teeth and forced a sentance out. "You trust him more than me?"

"Yeah, why do you sound so surprised? We're basically strangers. I don't know you Rin, and you don't know me." Mira said and crossed her arms.

They stood in the middle of the street, behind the Mikage mansion. The road was dimly lit by the lamppost and they could only see each other.

"Tell me why, why are you taking this so seriously? Are you that hurt by me not coming to your stupid game?"

"It wasn't a stupid game for me. Maybe it was a mistake to invite you in the first place. Non of this would've happened if I just fucking ignored you." She spat sounding more sober.

"Oh well so sorry for ruining your special night. You want me to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness? Cause I won't fucking do it, Not anymore. Not after you went to fucking Nagi."

Rin said with glaring eyes as he pushed his hair back. "So this is about Nagi? I get it you're jealous Rin, why else would you come here? You just hate losing even outside of football."

"That's not why I'm her--"

"It all makes sence now, You're a self-centered, overconfident and a lying bastard. I hate even looking at your face, you disgust me. That's probably why your brother left you too." The brunette said going too far. The emo boy grabbed her wrist as they made eye-contact.

"Don't you dare mention my brother again. Don't just jump to conclusions, it's like you said you don't know me so stay outta my business." Rin said as the girl harshly shoved him away.

"Maybe if you told me some things I wouldn't get angry. Forget it Rin, there's no point in arguing with you. You're just a traumatized teen, who only cares about himself. I fucking hate you."

"Yeah you're right, Is this what you wanted to hear? I don't care about you Mira, I never have. Don't go crying about it like before, you need someone to comfort you? I'm not the fucking person. It wouldn't matter to me if you disappeared right now."

Mira stepped back, her eyes were watery and her heart felt heavy. She glared at him for the last time and ran back inside. The boy looked down in shame. 'Why the fuck did I even come here? I just made things worse.'

He thought and kicked a rock hard. "I'm pathetic."

He mumbled and went back to his car. There was no point in staying there further.

Mira chugged down three more shots and sat in the bar alone. Her face was twisted in disgust, He hated him and his fucking guts and the reason for that was...

He just didn't care.

He was an ass and a liar. She hated how he manipulated her feeling even if it wasn't intensional. She hated how he made her feel.

After a while she got bored of just getting drunk and decided to go upstairs to get away from the loud music.

The music was just loud noise to her, her ears and mouth were burning. Her feet were also hurting, overall the party turned into a hot mess.

Mira found an empty room and went inside. She used the bathroom to splash water in her face and freshen up. As she was laying on the bed staring into space the door opened making her jump.

It revealed a dark blue haired boy with matching blue eyes. His eyes widen as he noticed the girl in the room. "Oh I'm sorry, I was looking for the bathroom." He said and bowed.

"It's over there, just use it."

She said making the boy smile and run inside. After a few minutes he came out and nervously asked. "Do you mind if I stay here?"

"Sure."

"Is something bothering you? I mean not to get into your business but..." He asked making the brunette sigh.

"There's this guy, I asked him to come to my game, but he didn't. So I got angry at that and wouldn't forgive him, But today he came again and We kinda said mean things to each other and Now I regret it? I'm still mad at him tho!!"

The girl admitted as the boy slowly patted her back. "It's alright, maybe you guys should Talk it out again?"

Mira instantly shook her heard. Talking wasn't the solution for them. "Maybe give it a rest for a while. Then you can go back and fix things."

Suddenly her phone buzzed in her pocket. It was time to go home. She got up and thanked the stranger. As she was about to exit the room she asked.

"What's your name?"

"Isagi Yoichi."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

YALL IM SAD
I want those funny wattpad comment so I can read and laugh. 🙏🙏🙏
Someone entertain me pls.
ALSO DONT FORGET TO VOTE ‼️‼️‼️
🔊🔊🔊

(I'm kinda shocked that we're on 600 reads. THATS CRAZY.)

I love yall🧚‍♀️✨ (even tho yall dont comment and vote🙄🙄)

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

29.9K 1.4K 14
Blue lock x fem!reader Shidou Ryusei x fem!reader ↠𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you, the ex of Itoshi sae gets added into a group full of footballers
29.1K 736 12
☆ 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚..𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. ☆ -> 𝘺/𝘯: 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘱, 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴? -> 𝘳𝘪𝘯: 𝘸...
4.6K 183 5
❝ show me some dear lovin' ❞ [ VARIOUS BLUE LOCK X READER ] © iliverae 2024 every word is handwritten by me, please do not repost without permission...
58K 2.2K 26
❝ you should stay away from me, i'm not good for you princess. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. © blue lock. megumifus...