T E A L E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

[Rɪɴ Iᴛᴏsʜɪ x Oᴄ] "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝑰... More

Z ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
S ɪ x
S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ᴇ ɴ
E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
᯾ THANK YOU ᯾
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ
T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ
F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ
T ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ
UPDATE BITCH
HAPPY 7K READS

S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

727 19 2
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫"

After the Karaoke the group ended up watching a scary movie and then parting ways. Reo had to basically carry Nagi on his shoulders as the white haired boy had fallen asleep mid-way.

Eita and Karasu were both drunk after Sarah took out a bottle of beer from Mira's fridge. The two girls drank as well but not as much as them.

The next day the brunette walked into math class and sat down behind Rin without a word. None of them glanced at each other nor did they acknowledge their presence.

At PE the two were on the same team in volleyball going against Yukimiya and Aryu, but their teamwork was so horrible they lost. All of Mira's sets missed and the boy scoffed in annoyance.

She noticed his behavior and rolled her eyes. Even the coach noticed, but didn't recieve a proper answer.

That Friday Sarah got ready ready for Reo's party. Her phone was blowing up on the side as she answered it. "𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣?"

Mira asked already getting tired from waiting.

"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨." The blonde girl said while putting on her platform boots and coat.

"𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙥."

She happily ran downstairs and got into the passanger's seat in the brunette's car. "Who are we picking up next?" She asked fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Karasu and Otoya are both waiting at the bridge." Mira replied and drove to their location. The two males just stood there in the freezing cold, waiting.

Eita immediately jumped in the car and clapped his hands together. "FINALLY, I thought I was gonna freeze." He said as Karasu closed the door.

"Blame Sarah." Mira said making her friend gasp dramatically.

She started driving while the boys admired her car. "This shit is nice, how long have you had it for?" The ravenette said leaning forward.

"About a year, maybe less. I'm surprised you two don't own one." The brunette said with a curious look.

"I crashed mine." Eita said making the others look at him in disbelief.

"What? It was already in pretty bad shape." He said as the car stopped. The place was huge, nothing less from a millionare.

They got out and walked into the main gate, which was wide open. The house, more like mansion was even larger up front. They could already see the colored lights from the inside and of course thr music was blasted on full volume.

Reo met them at the door and led them inside. "Hey yall, gald you could make it. Let's go outside."

The first floor was a large dance floor with a bar on the side. The large kitchen was also there which led to the outdoor pool and jacuzzi.

The sat down by the poolside bar and ordered some exotic drinks. Mira also noticed the lazy boy laying on one of the deckchairs. She excused herself from the group and sat down beside him.

Nagi looked up for a split second and smiled lazily. He paused the game and turned to her while scratching his neck.

"It's nice to see you again."

"You too, Want a drink?" She said offering one. The boy took a sip and instantly regretted it. The girl burst out laughing at him reaction. He ran to the nearest trash can to spit it out.

"Don't you drink alcohol?"

"Not really, I prefer orange juice." He said sounding like a kid. Mira handed him a glass of water to wash the taste away.

Soon enough the others joined in and had a nice conversation until Otoya decided they try out Reo's pool.

"I'm tempted to jump in."

Eita said while gulping down his drink.

"Go for it, I've got some spare clothes." The owner of the house said with a grin. Karasu and the green-streaked down looked at each other and than at the others.

The ravanette first grabbed Sarah's hand. The girl gasped and tried pushing him off. "Come on Karasu, Don't do it. NO DON'T." The blonde girl yelled as the boy laughed in amusement.

She pushed his chest making him lose his balance

Karasu was about to fall in the pool but he grabbed Sarah's wrist at the last second and brought her down with him.

Eita had long jumped in with a cannon ball. Nagi took the brunette's hand and inched closer to the edge. She raised a brow in suspiscion.

"Nagi, You're not gonna do it right?"

"I just wanna check the tempature." He said and let himself fall. Unfortunately he didn't let go of the girl's hand and they both went splashing into the water.

Reo laughed entertained and sipped on his expensive drink. Lucky for him he had an excuse of welcoming the other guests to get out of this situation.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU RUINED MY BOOTS!!!?!!?!" Sarah yelled while angrily climbing out. She sqeezed the water from her hair and scoffed at the boy who was at fault.

Karasu pushed his wet hair from his face and followed after her. She sat down on the chair and started drying her hair with a towel from the rack.

"Could you pass me on?"

The ravenette said sitting on the edge of the pool. Sarah ignored him as he got up with a smirk. He plopped down next to her and threw a towel around his neck.

"Alright, Alright I'm sorry. But you gotta admit that was fun."

A small chuckle escaped her lips making Karasu grin widder. "Stop making that face." The blonde said hitting him in the face with the towel.

"What face?"

Meanwhile in the pool Nagi was neing drowned by Mira. "Just listen to me--"

She let him breath for a few seconds before shoving his head underwater. Otoya recorded the whole thing while trynna flirt with some girls.

The brunette finally let him go as Nagi clung to the wall of the pool. He sighed before removing his shirt and throwing it to the side. Now all the attention was on him.

Eita and Mira looked at each other with a done expression. She was about to climb out when the white haired boy's voice stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"To dry off? You can stay there." She said but Nagi decided to follow.

He struggled to climb out as the brunette watched with bored eyes. After finally getting out he layed down on his back in exhaustion.

Mira went over to dry her hair while watching the lazy boy's moves. He looked like he was about to fall asleep then and there. With a big sigh she walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 378 10
❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀᴜ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ...
56.6K 2.2K 26
❝ you should stay away from me, i'm not good for you princess. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. © blue lock. megumifus...
28.3K 1.3K 9
❝ i want to kiss you but all you do is making fun of me. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦. © blue lock. megumifushiguro. 2023
20.4K 1K 12
Blue lock x fem!reader Shidou Ryusei x fem!reader ↠𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you, the ex of Itoshi sae gets added into a group full of footballers