Taste (BangChan) 18+

By ChansFlow3r

Being high up in the Mafia world was no joke to someone like Alicia Morelli. Forever putting business before... More

*Disclaimer*
Chapter 1 - Be Careful Morelli
Chapter 2 - Sleeping with the enemy
Chapter 3 - Mafia Rebellion
Chapter 4 - Promises can't be broken
Chapter 5 - All Fun and Games
Chapter 6 - Oops
Chapter 7 - Heated Mess
Chapter 8 - Secret Secret
Chapter 9 - Old Flames
Chapter 10 - Alls fair in Love and War
Chapter 11 - New Beginnings
Chapter 12 - Red, White or Black?
Chapter 13 - You're Mine
Chapter 14 - Connected
Chapter 15 - Why?
Chapter 16 - Memory Lane
Chapter 17 - Pick a Fight
Chapter 18 - No more secrets
Chapter 19 - New Plan
Chapter 20 - Action Time
Chapter 21 - Take Down
Chapter 22 - All's Well that ends well
Chapter 23 - My Knight in Satin Armour
Chapter 24 - Time for a Vacation
Questions and Answers
Chapter 26 - First Dates
Chapter 27 - I'm all yours
Chapter 28 - SURPRISE
5- Star β˜†
Chapter 29 - Oh f*ck
Chapter 30 - No Labels?
Chapter 31 - I Love You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - Kiss me like you mean it
Chapter 34 - Wait, What?
Chapter 35 - Now or Never
Chapter 36 - Traitor
Chapter 37 - I'll kill them, I'll kill them all.
Chapter 38 - πŸ’”
Chapter 39 - Oh no you didn't
Chapter 40 - She's back
Chapter 41 - Let it burn
Chapter 42 - Torn between Two worlds
Chapter 43 - The Final Stance
Chapter 44 - A Greater Sacrifice
β˜†one year laterβ˜†
100k Views!

Chapter 25 - Sight See

2.2K 60 101
By ChansFlow3r

A/N; I posted a Taehyung/V book. It's a texting series for now but things will progress eventually. Please check it out if you stan BTS 💗

💗 YEONJUN APPRECIATION 💗

WORD COUNT - 2917

----------------

Alicia's P.O.V

Today was going to be a day full of sightseeing. Now that we were in a country where we would be unrecognisable to others we knew that we could end up spending the day walking around like normal tourists.

Normal tourists who were staying in the most expensive house on the island.

After a well deserved rest and a good night sleep I began to get ready for the day, slipping into a simple white dress and some comfy sandals. It was super warm here, I loved it.

I began brushing through my hair and tying it up in a simple ponytail while flicking the mascara over my lashes.

"Mmm, goodmorning" a voice spoke from behind making me smile. His morning voice as sexy as ever. I turned to face him, him finally sat up in bed, his arms stretched behind his head as he sat there shirtless in the white silk sheets.

What a sight for the first thing in the morning.

"Hey sleepyhead, you sleep well?" I asked, him nodding as he looked me up and down.

"Wow, look at you"

"Look at me?"

"You're beautiful" He spoke again, forever making me blush as I stood up and made my way over to him, leaning over the bed I pressed a kiss to his lips, savouring this moment. We didn't have to rush off for any missions or dirty work, we had all the time in the world together.

"Get dressed, you promised to show me around the island today, my official tour guide" I spoke, pecking him again on the lips as he sighed.

"At your service ma'am" I couldn't help but giggle at his silliness as I stood up, about to walk away as he leaned over and smacked my ass on the way out.

I laughed shaking my head as I heard him finally get out of bed and start to get ready.

Walking into the living room I noticed some people were already up. Jeongin and Minho busy cooking in the kitchen while Felix, Seungmin and San lounged on the couches.

"Someone had a good sleep?" Felix asked, shooting me a wink as I smiled and nodded, not giving anything away.

"Where are the others?" I asked, noticing Yeonjun, Jisung, Hyunjin and Changbin still missing.

"Hyunjin requests his beauty sleep, Changbin is still snoring away, Yeonjun's in the shower and as for Jisung...maybe Minho and him were a little busy last night" Seungmin spoke as my eyes widened at the thought, looking to the kitchen I noticed Minho blush and hide away.

Wow they wasted no time, good for them.

"Where's Chan?" San asked, speaking to me for the first time since the whole Mingi incident.

"Getting ready, we're going to have a walk around town. Anyone's welcome to join" I answered, speaking to everyone rather than just San in particular.

Things were still awkward with him, although I owed him for saving me from Mingi and I was grateful he stayed true to actually helping us out, I still didn't feel comfortable being around him.

"I could do with stretching my legs, I'll go wake Changbin, he'll wanna come too" I nodded as Felix got up and headed upstairs.

"We made breakfast if anyones hungry?" Jeongin spoke up, pointing to the array of breakfast items on the side. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, fruit, it all looked amazing.

"I could definitely eat before going out" I said, heading into the kitchen, swiftly followed by Seungmin and San.

Minho's food always smelt delicious, and the pancakes Jeongin made were super light and fluffy, you could easily eat at least 4 of them.

"Once again, this food is amazing, thanks guys" I spoke, tucking into my pancakes and plating some strawberries along side it.

"Agreed, sooooo good" San added, chewing on some bacon.

"I hope you've left enough for me, I'm so hungry. And you know I get sensitive when I'm hungry" Changbin spoke as he walked into the kitchen, grabbing a plate and immediately plating up his breakfast.

"Of course, you're not you when you're hungry Binnie" Seungmin said, patting Changbin on the back as he was fully engaged on his meal. However my eyes caught sight of something sat in plain sight on his neck... lovebite.

I could believe what I was seeing, that wasn't just any ordinary bruise. Which means there's another secret couple in the house, but Changbin and who?

I had decided to make it my new mission to find out as Changbin adjusted his shirt, covering the mark and not noticing I had already seen it.

Time passed and eventually everyone had finished off Minho's and Jeongin's brilliant breakfast display as we were stuffed and ready to walk it all off.

"Who's ready to explore then?" Chan asked, holding out his arm for me to link onto. I smiled, gladly accepting his gesture as everyone else got up and were ready to leave to.

"Lead the way tour guide" Felix spoke causing the group to laugh including myself as I previously called him it earlier.

Stepping out into the fresh air of Greece I was greeted by the amazing scent of the fresh beach, amazing new foods and beautiful flowers arrayed along each building we passed.

This really felt like a fairytale.

Soon enough after leaving the group began to divide, heading off to do their own thing. Jisung and Minho heading for the cutest date at the local museum. Felix, Changbin and San heading to the beach while the rest of us stayed around the town, looking through each of the market stalls with beautiful items to offer.

My heart set on a beautiful silky red dress, perfect for a date night if Chan was ever willing to take me out alone. It was beautiful, the straps thin and the skirt a sort of wrap around material.

As I gazed at the dress a woman appeared, jewellery in her hand and she smiled at me.

"A beautiful necklace, for a beautiful lady, it would stand out even wearing such a pretty dress, yes?" She seemed sweet, but I felt bad spending any of Chan's money so I politely turned it down, grabbing some cash from my bag to pay for the dress alone.

Chan had been busy helping Jeongin and Hyunjin choose a new shirt while I spotted Yeonjun and Seungmin chatting in the distance at another stall. It was nice to finally see everyone getting along.

The lady bagged up my dress, handing it over as she thanked me for purchasing it. I smiled, thanking her back as I had fallen in love with it. I couldn't wait to wear it.

The morning seemed to fly by as we had looked round every stall, Chan treating himself to a new gold bracelet with an A engraved into it, I smiled, he was cute when he wanted to be.

"Shall we head down to the beach? Meet the others?" Jeongin asked as I immediately nodded, what was a vacation without a chance to lounge on the sunny beach next to the clear blue sea?

"Let's go!" I said, linking arms with Chan once more as the others raced down to join them. Me remembering to be sensible for once to not overdo it.

"Here, let me hold your bag" Chan offered, slipping the bag off my shoulder and draping it over his own.

"I could carry it you know, I'm fine" I answered, grateful for the gesture but I didn't want him to baby me.

"But then if you have this over your shoulder I don't get to do this" He paused briefly standing me in front of him as he fumbled about in the bags behind me. I was beyond confused but he insisted I stayed still, what was he up to.

To my surprise he placed something over my head and began to tie it around my neck.

"Chan, the necklace" I was shocked, I couldn't believe he went and got it. Admiring the beautiful stone in the middle I threw my arm around him, pecking him on the cheek.

"A beautiful necklace for a beautiful lady" He repeated the woman's words as a grinned, this really was super sweet of him.

"The stone is an Amethyst, which symbolises healing qualities, whether that means to help heal your wounds or take away any stress or anxiety you may be feeling. It's exactly what you need, plus the colour brings out those gorgeous eyes of yours" Chan rambled on to explain as I couldn't stop smiling.

"Thank you, I love it really" I answered once again admiring it's beauty as I entwined my fingers with Chan's, giving his hand a squeeze which he smiled at.

"Come on, let's go show it off to the others"

Hand in hand we walked down the narrow path and down the spiral stairs to head towards the beach, the hot white sand instantly going into my sandals as I took them off, letting my bare feet feel the sand underneath me.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore was so relaxing. I had to just take a moment to breathe it all in. Santorini was effortlessly beautiful, and I was lucky to be here with the people I considered my actual family.

To think how far we had come. From it being just me, Jisung and Minho, stuck listening to Ricardo's orders, to now being a full on rebellion with the man I was sent to assassinate.

Yet the only thing assassinated was my heart as I knew deep down I was falling for him. I just didn't want to admit it yet.

"Liss! Over here!" Felix called carrying a bucket and spade like a big kid. I noticed the little sandcastles he had made throughout the sand.

"Wow, I guess you found a way to entertain yourself" I laughed accidentally stepping on one of the castles as he opened his mouth, acting sarcastically shocked.

"You did not just knock over my perfect sandcastle" Felix moaned, holding his hand on his heart making a face to act like he was heartbroken as I laughed.

"Oh come on Lixie it was an accident, I'll help you build it back again"

"I have a better idea" He quickly answered, smirking to himself as he formed the plan in his head.

"I'm listening" I answered, folding my arms as Seungmin, Changbin and Yeonjun came over, also intrigued by Felix' idea.

"We have a sandcastle making competition, whoever wins gets a night out to a restaurant of their choice, all expenses paid by the loser" He smirked, feeling confident in himself as I held my hand out ready for him to shake it.

"Oh you're on" He grinned, taking my hand and shaking it as he looked round at the others.

"Teams of 4, I pick Chan and Changbin first" Felix quickly called as I opened my mouth in shock, oh he did not.

"Oh I see how it is, then I'll take Yeonjun and Seungmin first too" I stated, looking over at San and Jeongin who had finally walked over to join the group.

"I'll let you take the last pick Liss, who will it be?"

I looked to the remaining two, Jeongin grinning, pretty confident I would pick him. But then San looking pretty hopeful too. I had a plan, if I could keep Chan distracted then he definitely wouldn't be focused on helping Felix.

"San, you can join our team" He smiled, surprised at my choice as Jeongin walked over to Felix. The others just as shocked at my answer as I smirked, feeling happy with my decision, Chan's face immediately dropping as he focused on San.

"Well, alright then, 10 minutes...starting now!" Felix called as he ran off beginning to fill his buckets with sand and I cutely waved over at Chan who still stood there in shock.

Luckily for me my team worked really well together, Seungmin and Yeonjun were already getting the base of the castle together, our plan was to make it as big as we possibly could while myself and San began scooping sand round the outside, getting it ready for a moat.

I snuck a peek over at the other team, all of them hard at work, including Chan finally so I had to think of something to put a stop to that. Instantly I thought of an idea, giggling to myself I ran to the sea, filling a bucket up with water, since we needed it for the moat. However this bucket wasn't returning to the castle just yet.

"Oh no, oops!" I called, pouring the bucket of sea water down the front of my chest, my white dress now becoming practically see through for the lace bra I wore underneath.

Heads shot round everywhere as I now had Chan's attention back on me, Felix shaking his head as he knew my game plan.

"Sorry, accident" I called as I filled the water up again and returned to the group, grinning away as of course my idea worked, Chan was way too distracted to help build a sandcastle.

"Hey, Chris mate, come on" Felix snapped his fingers in front of Chan's eyes, trying to snap him out of it as I laughed, filling in the moat with the water as San ran to grab another bucket load.

This time Chan smirked, he had his own idea. Instead of listening to Felix I watched as he made his way over to me.

"Here, take this, you'll catch a cold" He said, unbuttoning his shirt and wrapping it round me as he ran back over to the group...topless" blowing a kiss on his way back, I tried my best not to look, but how could I not?

"Touché" I spoke under my breath as Felix began laughing.

Oh it was on now.

We had roughly 3 minutes left to finish the castle, so far our moat was complete and the actual castle stood almost as tall as Seungmin. Yeonjun and I were busy decorating it with shells and rocks we had found while San was busy making a flag with a stick and a bit of paper he had in his pocket.

"Felix the timer is almost up!" Jeongin called, looking down at Felix's alarm.

30 seconds remaining.

This was all down to final details, I carved a few marks to look like windows and a door in the sand and then stood back, proud of our work. It was clearly the best sandcastle I'd ever seen.

"And time!" Changbin shouted, picking up the phone as the alarm sounded.

To our surprise Minho and Jisung had arrived at the beach, clearly puzzled by what was going on.

"Perfect, here come the judges, Jisung, Minho, which sandcastle is the best?" Felix asked, immediately doing his best puppy eyes and batting his eyelashes at the two.

I removed the shirt from around me as my dress had now pretty much dried from the sun. Finally sneaking a glance at Chan, still topless and the sweat droplets glistening on his skin.

Seeing him all worked up like this was enough to make me pass out.

"Hmm" Jisung spoke as he began walking around the castles, inspecting them as Minho judged from the front.

While I was so focused on them I didn't notice Felix sneak behind and completely kick over the back of our sandcastle.

"Well, I think I'm going to have to choose Felix and his team" Jisung spoke as he pointed to the now demolished part of our castle.

Felix and the others cheered as I glared straight at him, knowing he was the culprit.

"Oh I'm so gonna get you back for this, just you wait Lixie"

"Can't wait Lissy" I cringed again at the nickname as San just smiled and shook his head.

Once the others had finished celebrating Chan made his way over to me, his hands rubbing my shoulders as I folded my arms in a huff.

"You did great Princess, and don't worry, Felix has already decided where to go tonight and he's taking Changbin with him. I paid for it too"

My eyes widened. Felix and Changbin? The love bite! Of course it has to be Felix, the two of them are inseparable. I smirked watching them hugging over their win as I knew I could keep that to myself for now and use it to an advantage later.

"I would've paid for it Chan, a deals a deal, I hope they enjoy themselves" I spoke, shaking my head still not getting over Felix's last move.

"You'll enjoy it too, because I'm taking you out tonight" Chan answered, quickly pecking my cheek as he took my hand in his, grinning away to myself.

"You mean, like a date?"

"Like a date"

I smiled, overjoyed at the thought as my mind went back to the red dress earlier. I couldn't wait to get ready and spend a night together alone.

"What did I miss?" A voice spoke from behind, I laughed spotting Hyunjin who had been way too busy drawing on the other side of the beach to notice the absolute chaos that happened here.

"Too much Hyunjin, too much"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
1.9M 91.1K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | Β©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
344K 14.7K 98
TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that you despise someone. That burning feeling...
7.7K 99 11
Smut please be aware NSFW +18