The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare

8.8K 826 150
By shiprasaini1

Dhruv's point of view

After fixing the deal with C.M. Rao Raghav and I came to the party hall and my eyes fell on Aditi who was sitting with Divya, Nikita bhabhi and my other family's members. I also noticed that in today's party Raghav parents also present and they were busy with my Parents while Nikhil was talking to some businessmen.

I was making my way towards Aditi when my eyes fell on Rahul who just entered in the party hall while joining his both hands and greeting everyone like he was the most generous man in this world. My blood started boiling and my hands were fisted in tight balls while my teeth were clenching. I just wanted to launched myself on him and beats him to death.

"What is he doing here?" I asked to Raghav while shooting glares to Rahul.

"Of course he supposed to be here. It's C.M. Rao's party and he invited all his opponents to raise his numbers." Raghav also greeted his teeth looking at him.

"I wanted to break his teeth?" I said through greeted teeth.

"I also want to join you." He said.

"We have to make sure Aditi would not come across him." I said looking at him and he agreed with me.

"You don't worry, I'll break his legs if he come any close to her. You just be with her. It's yours day." He said looking at him and then me.

I agreed with him and as I was about to make my way towards Aditi Rahul blocked my way and stood in-front of me while Raghav also stood beside me, looking at him like he wanted to kill him just right now while I want to have some patience to give him slow and tortures death later.

"Finally, I came to meet you the district magistrate. First time when I met you, I didn't recognise you, my bad. I should know the people who are going to work under me in future.", He mocked me but I remain calm because this is not the right time to teach him lesson. I will attack him when he was least expecting.

"...also how could I forget that you sent me to the London last time and I didn't forget that also." He again mocked me and smirked was playing on his lips.

"First of all I worked for the Indian Government not some cheap Neta ji like you and second, feel yourself lucky that I sent you London last time because now I have already planned your holiday and I am sure you'r not gonna like it.", I spatted through my greeted teeth. Hearing me his face turn red and he burnt like an oven but soon he recovered and started laughing maniacally.

"I like your attitude. I can see that girl impact on you. But what should we do, she is amazing. Every other guy was behind her." He know Aditi is my weak point and he hit it right there. But I don't want to give him the satisfaction. I smugged sarcastically and took a step towards him.

"You know what, you are right, she is amazing. Tabhi to tere jaise kutte uska picha nahi chodte." I took a step towards him and pretended to dust his collar, "Tu yaha vote mangne aaya hai na to auche se maang kahi kal ki news mai tera koi scandal bahar na aa jaye or tere hath se ye moka bhi chala jaye. Or ek baat ye apni kutto wali harkate band kerde, kyonki kal se tujhe koyi haddi nahi fekega ye wada hai Dhruv Malhotra ka.", I tapped on his cheek and smirked. After mocking him I walked from there leaving him, giving me a dreadful glares while Raghav was laughing.

(That's why dogs like you never leave her.)

(You came here for votes right, do it nicely, who know in tomorrow news your scandle will be playing. Also one more thing, I am giving you advice to leave you dogs things because I'll make sure no one throws bones to you.)

I can react with anger and cursed him but it can satisfy him that his words effects me and he would say more against Aditi and pushed my all buttons but my calm and sarcastic reply made him furious and I know, I hit the right button. A calm and collected person can move the world yer a furious person can't even move the small pebble on the road.

My eyes fell on Aditi who was sitting on the chair, listening Nikita bhabhi and Divya's conversation with a smile on her face. A smile automatically played on my lips, I walked to her and take a chair beside her. I pulled my chair closer to her and turn to her. I put my hand on her palm and asked while tucking back her hair, "Do you have your dinner?"

She shook her head and said, "I was waiting for you."

"You didn't have anything since morning. You shouldn't wait for me." I said while caressing her cheek making them more red.

"So you are." She said while putting her other hand on my hand which was already cupping her right palm. I smiled and kissed on her hand. "Okay, let's have dinner together."

I called a waiter and ordered him to serve us food after sometime Raghav also joined us and waiter served food to all three of us because our rest of the family members already had their dinner. I served some rice and curry for Aditi and me in one plate with some salad. I mixed some curry with rice and make Aditi eat from my hand. At first she was reluctant as we are surrounded with people but one glare from me she had it from my hand. I made her eat some sweet curd and orange juice. She also made me eat from her hand. Nikita bhabhi took her leave as Nikhil was calling for her.

"Seeing you guys like this, getting all lovey-dovey I feel so single." Raghav commented on both of us while having his dinner.

"Then get yourself a wife." I smirked and opened my mouth when Aditi made me eat some curry and rice.

"I want to but I'm still waiting for my one and only." He said and huffed and have a lazy morsal, chewing it while making a dreamy face.

"Should I ask your mom to fixed your meeting with some girls." Aditi teased her while accepting a morsal from my hand. Some curry left on her lower lip so I wiped it with my thumb and lick it while looking at her and she blushed.

"No ways, Mom have a long list of girls. I have to take a one moth leave from my work to complete that list." He looked shock and we all laughed on his condition.

"If I find no one I am going to marry your sister. Just informing you so that you would not make a fuss later." He said and smirked while drinking the juice.

"Do me a favour, please marry her right now, always intrupts my romance with my wife."

"Dhruv...", I chuckled and Aditi slapped on my arm.

"Bhayi abhi itne bhi bure din ni aaye mere." Raghav said while looking at Divya who was burning like a coal.

(Bro, My bad days are not come yet.)

"Excuse me...I am sitting quite here doesn't mean you can say anything about me. I rather die instead of marrying you." She spatted in anger.

"Ouch! you hurt my feelings sweetheart." Raghav took the food knife and out it on his heart.

"You deserve it. Also I thought to make a civilization with you but you don't deserve it." She spatted.

"Oh! I want to be more than civilized with you. If you allow me...." He winked at her and her face turn red in anger. Aditi, Nikita bhabhi and I laughed together, seeing their bantering.

"This guy is blabbering things with me. You are my brother and you are also laughing." She said while looking at me.

"Please keep me away from your fight. Also my friend was just taking a little revenge for intrupting my romance with Aditi." I shrugged my shoulders and and Aditi made me have the kheer from her hand.

"Uugghhh.....what should I do..." She was about pulled her hair.

"Just keep quite." Both Raghav and I said in unison which fuled her anger.

"Dhruv...Raghav please don't pull her legs more. She would cry." Aditi warned both of us. After that we both don't say anything to her and silence fell on our table. Aditi and I were having our desert while Raghav was having his main course.

Suddenly Divya snatched the spoon from Raghav's hand and started made him feed from her hand. She wasn't saying anything just made him eat with her hands and like a good boy Raghav was also having his food looking at her.

"You said, you were feeling alone. I may fight with you all day but can't let you feel alone." She wasn't looking at him and made him eat while looking down. Seeing this Raghav also had a smile on his face and he was having his food while looking at her. But suddenly we heard soab and saw Divya was wiping her tears looking down.

"Hey, you are crying." Raghav came closer to her and lifted her chin uo. Aditi was about to get up when I stopped her and shake my head as no.

"You and Dhruv bhiya always team up against me. I always felt alone." Raghav tried to came closer to her but she punched on his chest.

"We were just messing up with you. I am sorry that I hurt you." He hugged her. Divya put her head on Raghav's shoulder while Raghav also leaned down his head, almost resting his head on her shoulders.

"I was already feeling low and You and bhiya making fun of me like I am a laughing stoke. Am I that bad that you will choose me when you don't have any option." She started crying and Raghav hugged her still in same position.

"First of all you don't need any man to tell you that how amazing you are and second you know, you can't be someone's second choice. I am sorry that my words hurt you." He caressed her right cheek.

"You are not joking right?" She asked with her teary eyes.

"No at all...I just love to tease you. You know my food won't be digest without teasing you." He again tease her. Divya laughed through her tears and Raghav took her in a tight hug.

"Don't ever cry in-front of your brothers. They gonna whip my ass otherwise." He said while still hugging her. Divya laughed and broke the hug, "I'll make sure Nikhil bhiya will also present next time and I am gonna fake my tears in-front of him." Divya said.

"I don't know that your brother are obsessed with my ass." Raghav said while wiping her tears and Divya laughed through her tears while Aditi and I looking at both of them and rolling our eyes when they start again pulling eachother's legs.

******

I was busy talking with some of businessman and officers of other departments when Aditi walked to me. I smiled looking at her and pulled her closer to me holding her waist.

"Meet my wife Aditi Dhruv Malhotra." I introduced to her with them and they greeted her with all respects.

"Nice to meet you Ma'am. When we came to know that Dhruv sir got married we were all shocked as he didn't invite us in his wedding." Shiva, a PCS officer and S.D.M said.

"Everything happened in a rush that we don't get a time to invite anyone." I said while looking at her and then them.

"We understand sir, but atleast give us a after party. We know that you and Raghav sir do many private parties together and we also heard many of your stories from the department. We would love to join you." My junior Vikas said. He is a new recruit IAS officer and getting train under me.

"I don't know about what party you all are talking about but you all are welcome to our home for dinner. I'll cook food myself." She said while hooking her arm with me and hold my hand.

I chuckled and said, "My lady has already given the permission. You all are welcome to my home."

"Did I heard correctly, you guys are having a party without me?" Raghav joind us. I looked for Divya, they both were dancing together but now she was with mummy and Nikita bhabhi.

"Dhruv Sir is giving us a small dinner party for his marriage amd Aditi ma'am will be going to cook." Shiva said.

"Really Aditi, why I am not invited?" He asked feeling offend.

"You don't need a invitation. You are always welcome." She said while giving him a smile.

"That's like my sister..." Raghav smugged.

We all are laughing and teasing each other. For some time I forgot, I was feeling low since morning. I still have that ach on my chest but I want to smile, I want to laugh because the beauty was standing beside me was laughing and enjoying right now and I can't upset her.

Suddenly lights turn off and something started playing on the screen. I heard loud gasped from people and my eyes turn wide with shock. Raghav beside me froze on his place so am I and Aditi beside me stood without any expression. It felt like someone has sucked her soul.
In-front of us same pictures of Aditi were playing, where she was lying under a man and her eyes were closed. Everyone started looking at her side and whispering things in each other's ears. Tears welled up in my eyes and I greeted my teeth in anger when my eyes fell on Rahul who was looking at us with smirk.

Suddenly Priya come forward and removed the plug of the L.E.D screen She took out the pendrive from the device and throw it in a bone fire after breaking it into a pieces.

"Who the fuck is this? How dare someone to play such things." She spoke in anger. Lights turn on and she marched to the C.M in anger.

"This is your party right, then how could you stand here so calm. What if this happen to your daughter? " She shouted on C.M.'s face. Priya's father tried to calm her but she did not budge from her place and keeo glaring at the C.M.

I did not think much and marched towards Rahul. Without thinking much I tuck him to the ground and started puching on his face. His security tried to dodge me off but shiva and Vikas handled them and let me punch him. His face turn bloody but he was keep laughing through his bloody teeth which fuled my anger and I continued punching on his face.

Suddenly Priya come forward and pulled me off from him along with other man.

"Dhruv, what are you doing let him go." She tried again but I didn't budge.

"Dhruv, look at Aditi. She needs you." She finally abled to pulled me off from Rahul and pull my attention to Aditi. When I looked at Aditi, she was surrounded with media, they were clicking her pictures. Raghav and Nikhil was trying to save her from them, keeping them away while Aditi was crying and tried to hide her face in Raghav's chest.

"Forget about the media. Papa and I will handle them. Just take Aditi away from here." Priya almost shouted on me.

I didn't think much and walked to Aditi. I immediately took her in my arms and pushed her face to my chest, completely hiding her while a cameraman from the media tried to take her picture.

"Hheeyyyyy.......Get the fuck away.", I shouted on his and throw his camera back. My eyes were already turn red and glared all the media, giving them my death glare. Raghav and Nikhil cleared the path from me and I walked towards the exit, sticking Aditi closer to my chest. While walking towards the exit, I crossed the path with C.M. and stopped there for a second.

"Our deal is off if any of this come out." I literally threatened him and walked out from there. Aditi didn't leave me till we reached the car. I made her sit inside the car and after I settled inside the car, I drove off towa6 the home with full speed.

*******

"Aditi....baby... please talk to me." It's been fhalf an hour, I was trying to talk to her.

But she shut herself from me and keep looking at some point while resting her head on the glass window and tears were streaming down from her cheeks, wetting them.

"Baby please look at me. Don't shut yourself. Talk to me love." I put my hand on her but no use. She keep looking at that same perticular place.

"Aditi please listen to me baby." I squeezed her hand but again no reply.

As soon as I stopped the car in-front of the house, she stepped out from the car and ran inside the house. I also ran behind her, calling her name but before I could hold her she locked herself inside the washroom which was on the ground floor.

"Aditi....." I knocked the door, thumbing my palm on the door with force that it almost shook.

"Baby please open the door." I knocked it again.

My eyes were also wet with tears. Right now I was feeling so helpless and vulnerable. I remember how she was happy today. She said to me herself, I can see that in her eyes but a fucking outsider come and shattered her happiness like playing cards and I couldn't do anything.

"Dhruv where is Aditi....?" Nikhil came along with our rest of the family and Raghav stood beside me. They all were panicked for Aditi.

"She locked herself inside the washroom." I said without looking at her.

"Aaahhhaaaa......" We heard Aditi's screaming. She was crying loudly. I can heard her pain through her screams.

"Aditi... opened the door damn it." I shouted and thumped on the door with my palm.

"We should have break the door. Before she could harm her." Raghav said and I looked at him with horrified.

"Aditi...I swear, I will break it if you won't open the door." I knocked on the door again and shouted.

"Dhruv bhiya what if Aditi....?" Fear crawled inside me when Divya stopped in mid sentence and broke into sobs.

"Aditi...open the fucking door." My face turn red when I shouted.

Suddenly the door open but instead of letting her out I came inside the washroom and locked it behind me. My eyes automatically turn soft when I looked at her vulnerable state, her eyes were red and wet. She was sobbing and eyes looked almost dead.

I didn't think much and pulled her in a tight hug. She let go herself and cried loudly in my arms..I turn on the shower,let the water fall on us and let her pain washed through the water. Mybe it could not let go her pain but a little hope that it could subside it.

I know water could not help subsiding her pain, maybe I just wanted to hide her tears from me so I could not get weak when I take my revenge to that Rahul.

"Ddhhrruvv....Why me...?", She sobbed in my arms and I let her cry. It may be not the last time she cry from this pain but I let her cry every time she wants and everytime I will take her in my arms and mend her. Sometimes, one time is just not enough.

"It's okay baby. Cry as much as you want. I am here to hold you in my arms." I hugged her tight and kissed on her head.

She slide down in my arms and I sit on the floor along with her, making her sit on my lap. Tears also fell from my eyes and I sniffed.

The truth is life is tough and harsh for those who are innocents. The cruelty of the world is that it keeps hurting you, until you gave up. Sometimes it's just break you in pieces and shattered you deep from inside that it was impossible to get those pieces joint together and in this process they have lost the part of them and get into deep depression thay at one point you just wanted to die. But I would not let Aditi give up. I will fight with her and if she get tired I will be the one standing in-front of her and become her sheild, taking all arrows to my chest.

I could not stop kissing on her forehead when every time she cried on my lap, holding my t-shirt. After sometime her sob get subsided and I stood her holding her on my arms. I went near the door and opened it a little. I tilted my head out and looked at Nikita bhabhi. She immediately came forward and wait for me to speak.

"Bhabhi, Aditi and I need to change. Can you bring our clothes from our room." I said and she nodded her head. Without saying anything she headed towards our room and I again locked the door.I turn off the shower and looked at my wife who looking at me with her red wet eyes. Her tears wasn't stoping.

I wiped her tears and removed her dupatta from her shoulders, with so much care that I don't want to hurt her feelings. I encircled my hands around her and was about to open the hook of her blouse when she turned back, put her both hands on her chest and shake her head. Suddenly she started crying again while looking into my eyes.  I felt the pain in my chest seeing her like that. I don't know how to take away her pain. I just wanted to see the same beautiful smile on her face that she has lost after the incident.

I came closer to her and again wiped her tears.

"Trust me. I would not let anything happen to you." I caressed her cheek.

I took off my blazer and then my t-shirt directly looking into her eyes, so she could feel comfortable in-front of me. After seeing me naked from upoer body she also removed her hands from her chest. She allowed me to touch her. One by one I removed her wet clothes, wiped her body with towel and then drape the towel around her body. She again stood there hugging me so close to her that if she could let me go she would die the next moment. She was crying and I keep soothing her without saying a word. Maybe this time emotions speeks louder than words.

We heard the knock on the door and I opened it, tilted my head out to the washroom.

"Dhruv....here is yours and Aditi's clothes." Nikita bhabhi give me our clothes and again I closed the door without saying anything.

I changed her clothes in white salwar and kurti and also wore myself a t-shirt and lower. Aditi didn't say anything and all the time she was keep looking down wetting her beautiful cheeks with tears. After opening the washroom door, I scooped her in my arms and walked out.

Aditi hides her face in the crook of my neck while other was keep looking at her with concern. Raghav was looking worried and concerned for her. Everyone walked behind me when I was taking her towards our room. No one utter a word after I came out from the washroom and I am glad for that, maybe because everyone know that she is not fine and wants sometime alone.

I made her laid on the bed and was about to get up when she holds my hand.

"Please don't leave my side." Her lips quivered and she sobs. I leaned down to her and ran my fingers in her hair, "I will never." I kissed on her forehead and laid down beside her.

I covered us with the blanket and took her in my arms. Aditi cuddles me, holding me tight and I waited for her to fall into sleep, hoping that when she will wake up in the morning she forget everything and will be fine.

Today I thought to made love with her like it was our first night after marriage. It's our first Karwachauth and she was looking like a bride in her red lehnga and I wanted to make love to my bride but alas fate has another plan for us. It ruins this night for us. It snatched this right from us also.

I don't know what future hold for us or how many hurdles we still have to crossed together but I am going to give her justice and that Rahul Sharma going to pay his deeds. I will rip his hands off from which he touched her precious body. I am going to cut his penis and feed them to the street dog while he was alive.

I looked down and Aditi was sleeping. It took hour for her to get into a sleep. I slowly made her laid on her side and got up from the bed. My family is still waiting for me on the downstairs. After giving her a last glance I went to downstairs. As I expected everyone is waiting for me but mummy was no near to be in a sight. I ignore the fact that she does not care and moved forward.

Seeing me Divya and Nikita bhabhi walked to me.

"How's Aditi..? Is she fine." Divya asked me with all panick.

"She is not, but she will be." I cupped hwr cheek and made her assure. I looked at Nikita bhabhi and said, "Bhabhi can you please go to Aditi. She is alone."

Nikita bhbahi nodded her head.

"Bhabhi, I will also join you." Divya sais and both Nikita bhabhi and Divya went to our room to stay with Aditi until I am downstairs. I swiped my hands on my face and sit on of the single seat couch. I covered my face with my palm and put my elbows on my thighs.

"How's Aditi....?" Nikhil asked me.

"She is sleeping right now." I said while removing my hands from my face and looked at no one in perticular.

"Was that the guy, you beat in the party, did this to Aditi?", Papa asked me and I nodded my head as yes.

"Why did you not taking an action against him and arrest him?", Nikhil asked to Raghav but before Raghav coud answer, I spoke, "We can't. We don't have any solid proof against him and he is the powerful personality we need to do things carefully."

"I don't know what you are upto but be careful. That guy seems dangerous.", Papa warned me and I nodded my head. After asking me some more questions papa take his leave. Nikhil also went to his room to check on Rayansh as Nikita bhabhi was with Aditi.

I stood up and lit a cigarette to myself. Raghav also walked behind me smoking his cigarette. I walked up to the glass window, which gave the clear view to the garden and with cigarette in my hand I was puffing out the smoke of tention.

 "Do you think C.M was also behind it of what happened in today's function?" Raghav asked me while making a drink for both of us. He gave me my drink and stood beside me.

"I don't think so. He doesn't want to ruin his party at this crucial time of elections. He also know what it impacts on his reputation also he wouldn't dare to pull this prank on us after closing the deal with us. He is only getting benifits from this deal." I said while sipping my drink and taking the drag from the cigarette.

"So it was only Rahul then?" He asked and I nodded my head as yes.

"Make sure today's incident won't be public otherwise deal is off with C.M. I'll fiund another way to handle that bastered." I said while greeting my teeth and clutching the glass on my hand.

"Don't worry. I personally make sure, this incident won't get into news and if this happen not just that Rahul but C.M. has to pay for this." He also greeted his teeth.

"Mai her ek us bande ko fod dalunga jisne bhi Aditi ko rulaya hai." Anger was boiling inside me and my eyes were turning red, both with tears and anger.

(I will take revenge of every single person who bring tears to Aditi's eyes.)

Every action has equal and opposite reaction. This is the law of universe and spares none. But I won't sit back waiting for karma to bites back Rahul. I will write his karma with his blood and I would be the one stabing in his chest.

"Llleeaaavvveeee....meeee......leave me.", Raghav and I turn towards my room when we heard Aditi's screams.

"I said stay away from me." It wasn't the scream of having a nightmare. It feels like she was screaming in anger.

"Dhruv bhiya...Raghhaavv...." We heard Divya's scream. Raghav and I looked at each other and without waisting any second we both ran towards our room.

I was climbing two stairs at one time, so was Raghav.

"Nikhil....come fast..." Nikita bhabhi also screams. Nikhil came out from his room in panick and we all run to my room.

When I reached to my room I saw Divya on the floor, Nikita bhabhi was standing at the corner with fear while Aditi was standing in-front of her holding the knife in her hand. He eyes were red with anger and she was greeted her teeth. Raghav came forward and pickup Divya from the floor.

"Bhiya, Aditi was trying to hurt her but when we stopped her she pushed me to the floor and tried to attack Nikita bhabhi.", Divya said in her shaky voice while hiding behind Raghav.

"I told you to let me go or I will end my life." She shouted looking at Nikita bhabhi while mummy ghasped in shock.

"Aditi...." I took a slow steps towards her turning her attention towards me. I stood between her and Nikita bhabhi.

"Give me that knife." I was asking her carefully while forwarding my right hand towards her.

"No, I won't. He will hurt me again.", Her eyes turn soft and she sobbed while looking at me.

"I would not let him. Trust me.", I took a another step towards her.

"No....You can't do anything. I have to end my life or he has to die. Only one of us can have what we want.", Suddenly her eyes turn hard and she looked angry.

My eyes went wide when she put the knife on her wrist and was about to cut it when I took a long strid towards her and stopped her but she overpowered me and pushed me to the aside but the knife fell from her hand befire she could aproch it I hold her in my arms.

"Ddhhrruvv.....let me go....I don't want to live. Only one of us can live. He will ruin me again. Let me kill him or let me take my life. Why are you not understanding." She screams loud on her throat. My eyes were also welled up. She was trying to push me away with all her power that I almost loose my grip on her.

"Baby please calm down... please.." I whispered through my tears but it fell on her deaf ears. The night supposed to be beautiful turn into a nightmare. I fell on the floor when she pushed me hard and kneel down to me.

"I want to kill him right now or I will kill myself.", She screams on my face while fat tears were falling down from her eyes. She was having a anxiety attack and I am seeing her in this condition first time.

"Do you want to kill him....?" I asked getting up and kneeled in-front of her.

"Yeessss......I want to kill him. He ruined my life. Because of him my parents abandoned me." She shouted on my face.

I took the teddy bear from the floor which may be she has thrown earlier. Recently she has changed many things in our room like putting flower vase and teddy bears.

"Here is the Rahul." I said while lying that teddy bear in-front of her and she looked at it without blinking. She clenched the knife in her fist and greeted her teeth.

"Kill him....." I said looking at her through my unshaded tears.

She was looking at it like it was indeed Rahul. Her eyes ignited with anger. I have never seen Aditi in this condition. I feel like it wasn't my wife. It was the inner wounded beast in her which overpowered her and she might be crying sitting on the corner at the back of her head.

She hold the knife in her both hands, she raised her both arms and...."Aaahhhhhhaaa....."

She attacked on that teddy bare with knife not just once but many times.

"I will kill you....", She again stabbed the knife on that soft toys. Everyone was stunned after seeing her. I heard ghasps. Divya was crying, hugging Raghav so was Nikita bhabhi crying holding Nikhil. Mummy have no heart to see her so she went to her room while papa also has tears in his eyes.

"I am not weak anymore." She again shouted and stabbed the knife.

"I will rip your heart out....", She shouted loudly and stabbed taht soft toy again and again until it furrs started coming out from it's body.

"I will drink your blood...", She throw the knife and fisted furs from its body in her both hands and tried to eat them. I immediately hold her both hands and instead of eating them she throw them on her face like she was washing her face with his blood.

"Aaahhhaa.....", A painful scream left from her mouth and she fell back on my arms while crying loudly.

"Dhruv, he ruined me. He ruined your beautiful neighbour.", She cried on my arms and seeing her like this I also broke into tears, finally letting my tears falls from my eyes.

************************************

I hope you like the chapter.

It's a long one almost 6000 words. Please leave lots of comments and vots.

See you guys in next update.

Thank you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 14.5K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
115K 4.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
49.8K 1.9K 58
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...