Survival Journal

By Ma1rhK

Victoria Ferrari. "The girl who woke up one day and decided to be a formula 1 driver" those were the cruelles... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Victory
Chapter 3: Premiere
Chapter 4: Attraction
Chapter 5: Tension
Chapter 6: Forbidden kiss
Chapter 7: Headlines
Chapter 8: Family reunion
Chapter 9: Humiliation
Chapter 10: Flirting games
Chapter 11: Secret package
Chapter 12: Car battles
Chapter 13: Games
Chapter 14: Shopping spree
Chapter 15: Cocktail- Exposure
Chapter 16: Teammate troubles
Chapter 17:Wrong impressions
Chapter 18: Attention seeker
Chapter 19: Damsel in distress
Chapter 20: Naked
Chapter 21: Swap of places
Chapter 22: Aftermath
Chapter 23: Drops of Vodka
Chapter 24: Climate change
Chapter 25: Suffocate me
Chapter 26: Jealousy?
Chapter 27: Candy land
Chapter 28: Ecstasy
Chapter 29: Perfect boy

Chapter 2: Tesoro

66 3 1
By Ma1rhK

I park my car οn the finishing lane underneath the podium with the rest of the winners, I remained inside my vehicle for some time feeling overwhelmed and humiliated in a way.

As my feet hit the ground I immediately notice how he was waving his hand to the world on top of his vehicle while the sun light was softly forcing a gleam into his suit. A red Ferrari suit, my eyes were locked in his presence.

This suit I would so much like to wear and his success I would love to own. I cant consider him as a role model but more of a person i want to be better off. He is the obstacle of getting this success this budge on my chest.

He shows a proud, sweet face towards his fans and coworkers but once he gets off that vehicle I could sense his eyes observing me in a detail manner, staring at me through the helmet directly and firm. His hand slowly get the equipment off of his head and place it at a table near by.

An intensive stare which made my eyes narrow harder lifting down the glass of my helmet, succeding in hiding my envious look.

I'm aware of such kind of gazes. He wants war. I have always been aware of his competitive personality, he never accepts losing espesially from a woman, this we share.

My attention follows the empty sky above my head as my mind clears, I take off my helmet feeling free having my face on display as fans cheer my name from the distance.I havent realized my eyes were still focused all over his as he made his intensive stare clear.

It didnt last for long, with annoyed laugh he rolled his eyes and darted at his crew team, hugging them through the barrier while their loud cheers and congratulations were tearing ears apart.

I scoff. I despised the attention they were handing to him, no one turned around to look at me, to feel sorry for this unfair battle. All they could see is their honorary boy. I dont blame them, he winned.

I wanted air, I wanted time, I couldn't handle how this humiliating emotion got louder by the time. I felt small in such a mess. People ine every corner, my team yelling my name, other teams also gathered around among the huge pile of people.

In minutes I didn't realized I was following the same path I used to escape from podium last year as well, a year filled with chaos. It felt like nothing have changed.

I end up in the Mercedes garage, no one is in, the place is a total ghost place since everyone is waiting for me underneath the podium.

My heart pounded so loud, my chest ached for more of some air, when I sit down and take a wild breath to calm myself, to stop acting so childish and dramatic.

All my emotions and energy was down to the drain, emotionally suffering. This brought me back to Last season when it was phsycically draining for me, I had potential to show my abilities to the world, yet I wasted them by being a lost case. My driving was filled with mistakes, my mind was off to all places expect races with lack of focus. My performance was horrible, yet Mercedes didn't end my contract, they taught me how to be more repsonisble.

I don't want to disappoint them, i don't want Toto to feel like he made the wrong decision choosing me to continue on his team. I don't want to be a rebel anymore, i want to represent my gender and country ,win, win from the only man that needs to be humbled by a woman.

Oh, the effort I would give just to see the look on his face getting bitten up by a woman.

My thoughts snap and my eyes escalate on a tall figure wearing a Mercedes-amg  merch shirt, my eyes lift even higher noticing my Team principal approaching me with a concerning expression. My face is filled with confusion the minute I notice his presence.

What is he doing here?

"How come you aren't underneath the podium, like the rest?" My voice comes across as rather curious.

"I had a feeling you would end up here." He replies in a knowingly grin.

"Nice job Victoria. It could be worse, and besides it was the first race, you did amazing!"His voice hyping me up while his arms twist around my shoulders giving me an embrace.

A hug which made my heart get warmer and a smile to creep up on my face. Something I needed, someone who understood me.

The expectations are too high for me especially when my teammate is freaking Lewis Hamilton who has won over 7 world championships and Toto is aware of how difficult is to handle such thing. I made a promise to be better than anyone, to show what I'm capable for and shut everyone up. The first promise I made to Toto this year.

"I could do better."

My eyes trailed on the space to spot my best friend entering the picture and strolling closer to both of us, wearing a set of headphones around her neck and her casual Mercedes merch shirt. Her face seemed angry and less collected, opposites from Totos comforting tone.

"You did very well, Victoria, shut up and enjoy your victory." She speaks up whilst she slaps my head with no force.

"This is no victory. I didnt won when I could." I keep my whining and scoff disappointed.

"Are you kidding me? You must get over this stupid war you have with Adrian. It's one race, I'm sure you'll have plenty wins afterwards, stop being so dramatic and move your ass to the fucking podium!People have start talking." Diana tried to cheer me on. Impossible mission I'd say.
Her lips brushed against my ear, so my principal couldn't have access of her words.
"This is not fair for Toto either. If you remember you promised him no more trouble this year."

My gaze glued on her frustrated still enraged light blue eyes which stared me in a stern manner. My mouth forms a straight line, she was right, Toto is the last person I want to bring down with me.

With those words positive energy bursted into me, I gained loads of points for the team by ending with second place and now I have to go out and face it, maybe Diana is right I dont want to create a scandal so early. I have plenty of time to do that in the future.

I won't let Adrian have the satisfaction of not observing me.

"Alright." I answer and with the company of my best friend and some bodyguards for protection while we get out and stride heading for the podium.

Walking by the crowd of paparazzi and fans, journalists and people filled from enthusiasm who were all over the place, we finally made it under the podium without gaining any suspicions from anyone until they recognized me.

Journalists, fans literally everyone has turned to me, screaming my name at the top of their lungs so I can notice them while i walked with the help of my bodyguards caging around my short figure.

However my attention is caught by a question out of the blue, I suddenly hear it traveling around the huge pile of people and a scream caughts my attention.

"Mrs. Ferreira! Do you consider yourself as a better driver than the favorite Adrian Del Angelo?" I hear a young woman journalist shouting loudly than anyone else.

My focus is on her, flashing lights in front of my eyes but my eye sight stay attached to this woman, ignoring my managers warning look and my best friends feared gaze, i giggle.

I grab the microphone from her hands, as i feel like i need to answer such question.

"Honey, my potential is beyond his level."

words spoke for themselves, nothing more needed to be said.

I hand her back the microphone, as people scream louder, the crowd goes wilder and my glance is back on my best friend and manager who dragged me away from there exchanging mean stares with me.

"Good job Victoria, you just started a blasphemy." Says Leon beyomd his teeth and my smile becomes devilish.

"What can I say? I love causing drama.
And what a little battle can be facing an entire war, right?" My voice is cool and collected.

Leo's touch fixates on my back as I get pushed inside the cool down room. I bite my lips noticing the drivers staring at me confused to see me late. Especially max,his confised face changed in a sweet hypeful grin. Adrian seemed rather careless.

After a few seconds our names are being called on the podium, we didnt have time to exchange a word, I was there right on time. And one after another we go up there and stand on our places, with me on the second place, max on third and Adrian on first.

Soon the trophies were given to us by essential people who looked with a proud smile, I acted confident and happy, lifting my second place trophy up, having my moment. Either I like it or not last year I had little times on the podium.

After both winner and constructor anthem, we opened our champagnes, spreading it around. Especially on Max because he's the closest to me as a friend.

The champagne celebration is finally over, we take our Trophies and head downstairs inside the coold down room.

I had managed to calm my inner anger away from Adrian yet he had the opportunity to light me up as max leaves the room. Cameras off and a room filled only with our mean gazes and nobody else.

My glare focuses on his figure, tall as always, at least two heads higher.

My head tilts as he grabs my hand preventing me for leaving with his strong grip forcibg me to face his firceful eyes. My head tilts and i let asigh escalate my mouth in the sight from him.

"Oh Ferrari."
His voice come across as rather relaxed but I hold on way too much anger to let him escape from this one this Time. Even his audacity to hold me back and have the last saying.

My face looks terrifying,my eyes sight sharp as a knife killing people with my stare piercing through his soul. A serial killer look.

"Dont be mad darling perhaps you are lucky and win, next time." He attempts to hype me up? A voice filled with irony, and this funny accent, his eyes as blue as the ice staring at me intense.

I notice how he steps closer to me, my eyes escaletes on his dirty blonde hair, and icey blue eyes filled with pride as always, a red suit combining his body with the Ferrari budge on his racing suit, such irony.

"I advice you to shut up Adrian, my ears will be thankful." I comment feeling a rush of emotions around rage and irritation.

His eyes twist.

"We both know  If it wasn't for your lame cheating I would win this race, but you had to drove me off on the wall, didnt you? this was the only way to secure your position right?"

"Victoria, victoria, victoria.." His voice sour just like his face as the touch of his hand run on my cheek forming a sly smirk.

I get even more intensed, ready to punch him the minute his fingers collide with my face. I hold back this rage, turning my hands into fists.

"Why dont you admit it Victoria. I made you. And its not my fault you were in the way of my success, there was no room for two either way." He shrugs unworringly, I'm going to rip my ears off with what I just victimized to hear.

The audacity, the boldness. This man is insane!

His level? Success? A fake smile creeps on my face with a giggle. Oh now I'm really looking forward in reactions when I dethrone him. He needs to be humbled. Men like him need to lose against a woman. But no, im not losing my cool, not now.

"Oh really now?"Irony pops in my eyes as I'm ready to explode and act physical around him only so I can shove this attitude off this bratty man.
"You are right though, there is definitely no room for two." My gaze narrowed as I take a risking step closer to him forcing our bodies to touch.

Our bodies were even closer. His eyes are now fixated on my body and self waiting for what Insulting thing I will say next.

"This only gives me the motive to ruin your stupid american self to the bone Adrian Del Angelo."
I sound soft and relaxed.

"Oh I so much will enjoy this season then. Try your best little one."
He utters with this sly smirk always pressed on his handsome Face and expression. It only drives me mad, his confidence drives me mad while he starts strolling away, before he turns one last time to have the last saying.

"Oh and I'm Italian tesoro" His strong Italian voice echoes through the room.
"And you know it."

He makes his way out of the cool down room, everyone immediately starts screaming in the view of him outside as I stay there trying to chill down. To contain my anger as i stare the wall.

I feel like breaking every thing I see right now, yet i hold back the urge.

***************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 23 12
[ charles leclerc X female reader ] As you walked into the club one night you had no idea that your life as a quiet wallflower would take a sudden tu...
6.2K 127 9
Their Fathers built entire legacies in Formula One - She's the daughter of the cunning, yet whole-hearted, Lewis Hamilton, while he's the son of his...
11.6K 262 10
"Fuck you Leclerc. Fuck you, your shit driving, your trophies, your podiums, your-" He grabbed my wrists. "You done yet?" Victoria Riley. One of Fer...
Spotlight By LandosGirl

General Fiction

21.4K 538 28
To make it to formula one you have to be prepared to make sacrifices- to be successful you actually have to make them. There was no line she would no...