The Billionaire's Wife |✓

By sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... More

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 56

8.4K 386 137
By sia_fictional

Writer's POV

"One more push, Avni, I can see baby's head." A senior doctor, Anita says encouraging Avni.

Her skin glowing with redness surrounding her face as sweats peppers on her skin.

"You can do it, baby! Yes!" Neil soothingly whispers as she tightly clutches his left hand while with other he slides through her hairs.

"Mummaaaaaa..." Avni screams as nurses help doctor.

The loud shriek cry of a baby fills inside the room making Neil smile and sigh as he casted a small peck on his wife's forehead murmuring a 'thankyou' meanwhile Avni threw her head back in exhaustion.

"Here...here, and...we have champ. Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Khanna, it's a baby boy." The doctor informs making Avni smile but her smile didn't lasted because the other baby is eager to come out.

"Aaaaaahhhhh---"

"Seems like other wants to join you, champ." Doctor mumbles smilingly and passing the child to a nurse to clean.

After four-five pushes, and lots of encouragement; Avni give birth to a baby girl whose loud cry made every family members joy in wholesome.

Avni couldn't make it, and fall unconscious because of exhaustion whilst Neil cut the umbilical cord of the babies and engulfs them in his warmness giving them skin to skin contact after nurse cleaned both of them.

Neil soberly watches his kids then to his unconscious wife who is getting cleaned and murmurs a 'I love you' to all three of them as he kissed his babies who fall asleep cuddling in their father's arms.

.

.

.

After an hour, family members finally enter inside Avni's ward to witness both the parents holding the new lives, cooing them.

"OH MY GOD!" Advik squeals in excitement trying to hold the babies but Avni interrupted him.

"Shuu! Wait." Avni stop her brother making him pout as he made weird faces to which the babygirl see with wide apple eyes in astonishment like as if she is watching a alien.

"They look so pretty." Shweta mumbles with a wide smile.

"Indeed." Prakash joins her.

"Mom!" Avni call Shweta, "Here...hold her." Shweta was standing beside Avni the very next moment ready to take the baby, "Our Heer is back." Her words flip the hearts of Khanna family as Neil snaps his head towards his wife.

Neil's face was blank but her words did wonders inside his heart. How did she knows? Neil always wanted to name his daughter Heer but he never ever vocalised his wish.

"Wh--what?" Shweta gently take the newborn in her arms with tears brimming in her eyes.

Avni sweetly smiled at everyone with tired eyes, "I named her after her Aunt, Heer Neil Khanna."

"She is so beautiful, just like Heer." Prakash says wiping a lone tears as Avni gestures Neil to give her the their baby boy.

"Dad...here." Avni pass the him to Prakash who smiled widely.

"God! I can't believe, I am promoted to the rank of grandfather now. Thankyou, Avni." Avni just smiles in return and leans on her husband's torso who is standing beside her.

"Haven't you thought the name for the boy?" Natasha asks as she flicks her nephew's soft cheek whilst Armaan was beside his mother, admiring Heer.

"I did." Avni smiles looking at Nat.

"What is it?" Advik asks getting grumpy.

"Why are you so chippy all of sudden?" Neela eyes her son.

"He wanted to name him 'Harsh' but Avni said she have had already decided the names- so yeah!" Sia says chuckling.

"That's one of a beautiful name." Shweta nods her head.

"But what you want to name our champ?" Armaan asks.

"Harshvardhan Neil Khanna." Avni says looking towards her son then to her brother whose face glows up.

Khanna families again felt a serene feeling run through their nerves.

"You- you named him after my--my father?" Prakash asks with a lump in his throat to which she consciously nods.

"You wanted to name your first grandson after your father, isn't it, Dad?" Avni asks.

"How did you know that?" Shweta asks as Armaan takes Heer in his hands making Sia ambles towards him.

"Actually- I happened to accidentally eardrops both your conversation where dad said if it will be going to be a boy, he want to name him Harshvardhan." Avni says getting a gentle squeeze on her shoulder from Neil.

"Dad, give me my Harsh." Advik says in jiff taking Harsh in his arms and cooing him as Raivath and Neela joins them.

All got busy with the kids, meanwhile Neil sit beside his wife who dropped her whole weight on him. Shweta mouthed thankyou to Avni kissing her forehead with sniffs.

"How did you know, I wanted to name the girl Heer?" Neil asks with a little smile.

"I know everything what goes inside you." Avni answers looking at her father who is making Harsh giggles.

"I love you so much, Avni."

"I love you too, Neil."

.

.

.

"Aiisshhh!" Avni sighs in satisfaction putting Heer on the bed beside Harsh. Heer shifts her body, and her brother snuggles more in her back. Their mother smiles in adoration.

"They're asleep!" Neil mumbles standing beside Avni's chubby body encircling her waist.

"Yes. Finally!" She mumbles keeping her head on his naked chest.

They adorned their two months babies snuggling into the baby elephant stuffy.

Kissing their foreheads, Neil cover them with blanket and arrange the walls of pillows around them.

"So meaning now I can have my wife all to myself." Neil pronounce picking Avni in bridal style making her squeals.

He enters inside the washroom with her under hot shower after discarding her night gown.

.

.

.

Harsh and Heer giggles seeing their mother talking to them meanwhile Avni was combing her hairs.

"Your dadda left us for a week, now we aren't going talk to him, okay?" Avni says making them giggles with their googly eyes set on her.

Avni made them bath after her and wrapped them in the baby towels.

"Babababa.." Heer babbles throwing her nipple pacifier later join by her brother who squeals in agreement.

"That's my babies." Avni pecks their lips tickling them lightly.

"Oh my! I am going to dress them." Natasha squeals entering inside grabbing their attention.

"Heer...Harsh, your bua is here." Natasha says crawling towards them on bed.

Heer and Harsh screams in excitement. Avni chuckles at them as they always go excited on meeting Natasha, Advik, Raivath, Shweta and Kia.

"I will bring the baby lotion and powder first." Avni says ushering inside the closet.

.

.

.

"See this picture, champ--" Harsh blinks towards the picture meanwhile Heer was busy the with the fluffy carpet, "-hey! Birdy, see here." Neil catches his childrens attention successfully on Abhinav's picture which was kept in Avni's room.

Avni and Neil are on visit to Neela and Raivath because Neela was angry when Raivath told her the truth of their marital relationship.

"Yes! This is your mama. Okay! Whenever you call him, call him mama. Okay?" He asks with seriously making his kids watch at him with a nod.
(Mama or mamu- Used to address the maternal side uncle.)

"Daddaaa....Mama!" Harsh point towards the door in his wobbly baby voice from where Advik was making his presence.

Neil turn his head and turn his face back towards the twins, "Oh! That's Adi mama but this is your Abhi mama. Right?"

"Iiiiiitttttt!" Heer screams agreeing with her father.

"That's my girl." Neil appreciated her with a lip kiss.

"Don't teach them wrong things." Abhinav's voice made Neil eyes zero but he didn't shifted his attention towards the Roy boy.

"Heer-Harsh, call me chachu, okay?"

"No way in hell you are my brother." Neil exclaims in his cold voice making Advik snickers.

Heer and Harsh stopped playing hearing their father but Advik grin towards them and sit beside them.

"Don't worry. Dadda is just being dramatic." Advik hush making the twins giggles.

They didn't understood anything but whatever Advik says to them, it always make them happy.

Advik shifts his attention towards Abhinav who says, "Excuse me? I never in my dreams would want that." Neil just coldly stare at Abhinav.

If Abhinav didn't knew Neil by now, he must've shited in his pants by now, but now Roy and Khanna are family. Neil won't do anything to him.

"They will call me by my name then." Abhinav declares smiling towards the twins who are finding it funny and laughing.

"Their mother will eat you alive for that. I either don't want my kids to be disrespectful. They'll call you mama. Final." Neil announces making Abhinav scoff.

"Ex--"

"Wait already!" Advik finally intervene in his very professional voice like he is looking forward to solve a case in court room, "So, Abhi Bhai, see technically, jiju is correct because see, in future when girlfriend and Armaan jiju will get marry and have kids; you'll be their maternal side uncle, so are you to Heer & Harsh because Neil jiju is elder of brother of Armaan jiju." He sentences like closing the case making Neil smirk and Abhinav scowl.

"I would be fine with uncle then." Abhinav shrugs picking up Heer who giggles when he twirl her around in air.

"Which side uncle?" Advik questions and picks Harsh, mirroring Abhinav's action.

"Shut up, Adi--"

Abhinav fall silent when Heer cups his cheeks with her very tiny hands, "Mama." Advik laugh out hearing Heer meanwhile Neil smirk in winsome.

"That's dadda's girl." Neil mumbles whilst his heart felt peace witnessing the scene.

*******

Avni Khanna

"God! Heer-Harsh! Here now." I strongly glare at my childrens who finally peek through the couch as I keep the plate filled with food on table.

"I said here." I intentionally say in hard voice meanwhile sitting on the carpet of my room as my both the devils finally ambles to me with their tiny legs and fear in their eyes which definately is a facade to get elude from my hard demeanor, they always use it on their father who get all softie for his toddlers but it never worked on me.

I have been trying to make them eat their dinner, and God! Who will say that these little legs can run like a rabbit.

"Sit." I order them with no playful tone and they do as asked.

I heaved a breath after making them eat their dinner with my hand, and cleaning their mouth.

"Now, c'mere." I patted my lap and they silently ushers with their big doe eyes glinting with amaze.

I gather their eensy-weensy figure in my arms supporting them on my lap.

"So?" I ask them grabbing their attention as they look up then Harsh points towards his twin sister.

"Heer, mumma." And my very dramatic daughter gasps palming her mouth with soft hands.

"Bhai, no iay." I almost awed on her gibberish word which she meant lie. She accusingly eyes her brother.

"Heer, what is it? Won't you tell to mumma?" I ask kissing her forehead. My kids doesn't needs to get to afraid of me now.

A soft tuck on my saree over my chest grab my attention as I see Harsh pointing towards his forehead asking for a kiss also.

"Oh-my heart." I kiss his forehead immediately then to his cheek. He smile at me while I proceed to kiss Heer's cheek also.

"So, what happened?" I asks my twins who turned two almost three months ago, precisely on 25th December. They're Christmas babies.

"Mumma give gelo time...me and bhai." She tells me whilst connecting her right thumb to her right index finger showing zero time.

She means I give zero time to them which is unfortunately true.

"Mumma don't lu-lul-" My boy look up to me for help as I tighten my hold around them in possessiveness.

"Lullaby."

"No sing." He complains. Ofcourse, it was generally me singing lullaby for them but mom is doing it from last couple of days.

I feel my heart crushing watching them getting insecure because I lacked giving them time this week cause of workload in hospital.

"So...my babies are angry at mumma?" I coo to which they nods bobbing their head.

"Yesshhh." They say in unison with their baby voice.

I pluck my lower lip out, "I am sorry, bubbles. I really am. Mumma got so busy. So much work, you know but she can never forget to both of you. She loves you, you know, right?"

"Yes." The twin answers in unison.

"So, forgive mumma this time. Please? I am sorry." I say in baby voice to which both of them fists my saree at chest and one of both of their tiny hands sprawl upon my neck and cheek respectively.

"Mumma, crying?" Harsh assess me with his dark brown. I chuckle.

"No ayying, mumma." Heer says with wobbly voice making me shake my head. She meant crying.

"No, meri jaan. I am not crying. See!" I coo her as tears lined her big brown eyes which is analysing my eyes.

"Pomise, mumma?" Harsh asks, and I smile at them.

"Promise, mere bacchon, now give me a kiss." I bobs my head as both of them stands over my legs stumbling, and wetting my either cheeks with their watery love.

I giggles.

After talking their heart out in their gibberish language, we finally made it to the bed where I bed them and tuck them under the blanket and placed the walls of pillow. I sigh looking at their gorgeous faces. I so adore them. I created this full of lifes lives with my husband and I couldn't ask for more.

Watching them sleep makes me feel how far I have come with my husband. This two has filled all the void of my heart, I felt after the death of Sophia and Ali bhai. They filled hole of my heart which was left unfilled for so many years when I use to wait for my husband.

Two years of their arrival, and Khanna family became the happiest. Mom and dad always make sure to never make them feel my and Neil's absence in Heer & Harsh's life. Neil's parents are actually life saviour for me after I joined hospital after a year of their birth. I don't know why but Armaan loves more to Heer and Natasha to Harsh; it's not that, their love is partial but we can see how their and uncle and aunt go all gaga in their presence.

This two chipmunks keep all of the family members on their fingers. The love, care and pampering they receive from the family is everything.

Well, Kia already gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last year and named her Nayka. Meanwhile, Armaan proposed Sia this January and they're finally getting married in October according to the nearest date priest told. Advik and Natasha have kept their relationship still lowkey which I find very useless to do because everyone knows about them except for her brothers and father.

Mom and Dadda again got together keeping their every matter very private, but still media intrigued in their private space many times with various trolls coming from netizens but they kept everything aside because what they faced is nothing in comparison of their mouth.

And Abhinav, my friend is still single, very obilivion about the feelings Krishna have for him. Krishna hide her feelings, but the longings her eyes carries when she look at Abhinav says it all. Everyone can see that in her except for the one she feel for. I don't know what their future carries. And DD just got married last september with Kavya and happily living his life with his gorgeous wife.

And Juhi, I don't think she would ever comeback. Her father got released from jail because Juhi's begged Neil for it. It happened just after the eradication of Desai family. She left with her sister, Riddhi and her father; travelled to Poland in search of new life. I still can't believe she is my cousin.

Well, everything has fallen at peace with chaos around us. I am living a life, I always wanted to have. A beautiful happy family.

And about I and my husband; our eleventh marriage in approaching next week, and here my husband isn't at home till now. It's already 10:30 in the night.

*******

Writer's POV

She shrieks suddenly when cold rings cladded biffy hand graze over her bare waist.

Avni turn around and her eyes found her husband leaning over. Neil pecks her lips as her lips turns into a beautiful smile. She stands up and hugs him tightly pressing her front to him. Neil possessively engulfs her figure in his strong arms, snuggling into the nook of her neck inhaling her soft fragrance. He kiss her soft flush meanwhile a shiver runs down to her spine when his lips touched her skins. It's been a month they got the time for themselves.

Work, family and especially their children took their almost time. They just got the time to sleep in eachother's arms, that too stopped from last week.

"I missed you so much." Neil says over her skin. His wife smiles.

"Mee too, love." Avni's reply made him sigh.

Kissing the cheeks of Heer & Harsh after leaving his wife, he padded their cheeks lovingly.

"They created the havoc today. Denied eating from anyone's hand if it's not you or me." Avni mumbles, standing behind him as he was seated at the edge of the twins bed. She run her hands from his back to shoulders and lock them over his chest.

Neil raise his left brow leaning his head over her clothed breast and resting his head there.

"Is it?" Avni hummed in reply, "They cried last night because you were not here." Neil says making Avni little guilty. He slightly kneaded her right palm before leaving a kiss over it whilst his eyes were adoring the blessings God bestowed upon them two years ago.

"I know! Dad told me. But not to worry anymore, I already apologised them for it." Avni says lowly.

"Well, now that they're already asleep, I want to take you somewhere." Neil says getting up from bed.

Avni tilts her head in confusion, "Where? At this hour?"

"A late night date. Natasha will sleep with them." Neil says tucking his wife's hand.

"Oh-amm but--"

"No buts, darling. I haven't had my wife in ages. We're going." He says whilst pulling her out of the door.

"Hey! Atleast change yourself. Do I need to change as well?"

Neil turn towards their room which just beside the twins room, "I will be back in five minutes. And well, you don't have to change. It's just us tonight."

.

.

.

"This is so beautiful." Avni mumbles as she leaves Neil's hand and runs towards the tent lighting with fairy lights.

Neil stuffs his hands in his denim shorts and smirked watching her excitement. He ushers towards her making her abruptly stop as her front collides with his. He loops his hands around her curvaceous waist and her hands planted on his chest.

"When did you planned all this?" She asks kissing the corner of his lips.

He smiles down at her, "Since yesterday. You said you'll be get into your previous routine from today so..."

Avni pecks his bearded chin, "You're the best. So, what are we doing?"

Neil tucks her shredded tendrils behind her ears while a soft breeze of cold pass through them, "Whatever you want."

"Not done, Neil. You arranged this date and now you haven't planned anything." She pouts making her husband chuckle.

"Babydoll, who said I haven't planned anything. I am going to devour you whole night." He whispers rubbing their nose. Her cheeks turns red making him smirk.

Eleven years of marriage, and two years of dating; she reacts the same to his words and touch.

"But before that, let's dance." He says pulling out his phone making her grin ear to ear.

"Dance?"

"Yes, love."

(A/N:- Please plug 'Love story by Indila while you read ahead.)

Holding her tight against him, her right hand on his left one while her left palm on his right bicep. His right hand snaking around her waist possessively, they move along the rhythm of the song.

L'âme en peine
Il vit mais parle à peine
Il attend devant cette photo d'antan
Il, il n'est pas fou
Il y croit c'est tout
Il la voit partout
Il l'attend debout
Une rose à la main
À part elle il n'attend rien

The soul in pain
He lives but hardly speaks
He waits in front of this photo of yesteryear
He, he is not crazy
He believes in it, that's all
He sees her everywhere
He waits for her standing
A rose in his hand
Aside she expects nothing

When it's said love have no barrier, it's true. It was a French song but they felt it. Neil knew the meaning of the song but his wife didn't. Neil kisses her forehead as twirls her around.

Rien autour n'a de sens
Et l'air est lourd
Le regard absent
Il est seul et lui parle souvent
Il, il n'est pas fou
Il l'aime c'est tout
Il la voit partout
Il l'attend debout
Debout une rose à la main
Non, non plus rien ne le reticent

Nothing around makes sense
And the air is heavy
The absent gaze
He is alone and talks to her often
He, he's not crazy
He loves her that's all
He sees her everywhere
He waits for her, standing
Standing up with one rose in hand
No, nothing's holding him back either

They humm the song while talking sweets things whilst most of the time her wife cracks a joke.

Dans sa love story (×3)
Sa love story

In her love story (×3)
Her love story

Blabbering about her week, she rambles all the way songs goes while her husband enjoyed listening her. She is peace of his heart.

Dans ma love story (×3)
Ma love story

In my love story (×3)
My love story

"How do you feel now, Neil?" Avni asks softly.

"Safe and at peace where your chaos makes me feel the luckiest to have you as my person, my wife." He answers drawing into her beautiful eyes making her shy.

"What if you haven't answered my text that day?" She asks remembering the text she sent after their first meet.

"Would've been still stuck in darkness." His answer made her womb flip and butterflies buzz in her stomach.

C'est ta love story
C'est ta love story
C'est l'histoire d'une vie
Love story

It's your love story
It's the story of a life
Love story

"I have something for you." Neil says kissing her chubby cheeks as he pulls out a string of good chain from his denim pocket and swing it in air.

Avni's eyes lit seeing a small diamond engraved pendant. She ascends her palm to reach it.

"This is so beautiful." She mumbles in adoration. Neil smiles at her twinkling eyes.

He clasp it around her ivory neck which is already ornamented with her nupital chain. The chain adds the beauty to her, especially contrasted well with her white saree.

"And here, my star around its moon. I promised you stay with you like stars stays with moon; here, love, you have all of me." Neil says kneading the pendant as his knuckles brush over her skin.

Avni uplift herself a little and kiss his forehead, "Thankyou, Neil. But I have a question!" Her husband twirl her around and pulls her to his chest with his brows raised, "Why am I moon and you're star?"

"Because moon always outshine even the sky is filled with multiple stars. This is the beauty of night, and you're the beauty of my darkness. I still don't see the moon and see the vast darkness behind it even though it is enlightening with star, but you do. You find something positive in every wrong thing." He says looking into her eyes.

Her heart thud against her sternum as she adorned his charismatic face glowing with the fairy lights.

"But you know what! Shoot for the moon, even if you miss; you'll land among the stars which is scattered in infinite darkness. Your family have your back always." Avni says kissing his left cheek.

Neil chuckles, "I am incomplete without you just like stars are without moon."

Des cris de joie
Quelques larmes on s'en va
On vit dans cette love story
Love story (×9)
Love story

Cries of joy
A few tears we're leaving
We live in this love story
Love story (×9)
Love story

She is the moon and he is the star, perfectly fit in his embrace.

.

.

.

"No big party this time, Neil. I just want us and family with friends. That's it." Avni says leaning her head on his chest as he was manspreading and she is seated between his legs.

Neil's hands are doing dirty ministrations under the drape of her saree as his left hand's fingers dig in her flush while other squeeze her bossoms making her moan softly lowly. They're having their own time in between the nature.

"So, what do you want?" He asks.

Avni look up as he give her full attention, "Surprise me." Pecking his bearded chin, she smiles earning a vibrating heartily chuckle from her husband who peck her nose nodding his head.

"Well...if that's what you want." He says whilst debating with various thought of how to surprise his wife because honestly, at this moment he have nothing in his head in the name of idea.

.

.

.

Avni stirs, and gradually opens her eyes. She can see the loving morning scenario where she can see the sun already gracing the world. The rays weren't too harsh but soothing and morning cold breeze made her naked body snuggle more into her husband's bare body.

She cast a soft kiss on his chest and he smile in wholesome.

"Neil..." He hummed in response, "Don't you think, we should leave now? Maybe people will arrive here anytime!"

"It's sunset point, babydoll. No one comes here during sunrise and moreover my bodyguards are scattered around. So, easy." Neil's morning voice made her womb flip in felicity.

"Good morning, love." Avni mumbles and look up to face him. His eyes are half open already looking down at her.

"Morning, sweetheart." He says kissing her forehead meanwhile his gargantuan hands slides from her back down to her ass and squeeze them making her cheeks pink.

"Let's do one more round." He says hovering her figure and nuzzling in the book of his neck.

"Goodness, Neil, we already did four rounds last night and it's enough." She says bashfully.

"Not for me." His husky voice made her lick her lower lip as he suck the brown spot over her skin bruising it more. Avni kneaded the nape of his neck and close her eyes in pleasure when he squeezed her right boob hardly.

His hand descends down to her body but his ministrations stop when the shrill voice of mobile rings echoes around the tent. He groans over her skin and she giggles.

Avni roams her hands on the ground bed of the tent in search of phone, and the moment she finds it, "Nat!" She mumbles answering the call, "Hello!"

"Bhabhi, how much time will you and bhai will take? Your childrens are getting moody, cracky and extremely out of hand for me now." Nat's very tensed and irritated voice comes through the other end of call. The screaming and crying sounds of Heer and Harsh can be also be heard from the background which made Avni jerk up hurriedly and sit.

"We'll be there in half an hour, Nat. Till then please give them their milk bottles and call mom for help if needed. I am sorry that you have to handle their cranky mood." Avni mumbles keeping the blanket upto her chest hiding her naked upper.

"Sure, bhabhi. And please, don't be sorry." With that both the woman hung up after saying bye.

But the almighty Neil Khanna was busy peppering his wife's curves and snuggling more into her warmth, not caring about the world infact his own son and daughter.

"Neil?"

"Hm?"

"Get up. We need to go to home as soon as possible. Heer and Harsh are already up and you know already, they want one of us atleast beside them at morning." Avni says making Neil sigh.

Of-fucking-course.

.

.

.

"Everyday you go around saying; my children- my children to my children and for one morning you couldn't able to control them?" Neil scoff coldly cuddling his son to his chest whilst Heer is cradled on her mother's chest.

Nat scrunches her nose, "Bhaiya, how is it my mistake that they didn't found their parents after opening their eyes at morning? You people should've short your romance time instead of blaming me." She scoff making hue scattering around Avni's cheeks.

Neil emotionlessly stare at his sister before giving leaving her slack-jawed, "Call Adi and inform him that I am willing to meet him for lunch." With that Neil left with Harsh in his arms.

Giggles of Avni and Shweta made Natasha come out of her shock zone, "Ho- how does he know?"

"He knows everything, bete, like me. Tell Adi to meet me after meeting your elder brothers." Shweta says making Natasha gulp in hesitation but nonetheless she nods in agreement.

"And lastly to me." A heavy male voice join the ladies and their head snaps in the direction of it, only to find papa Khanna.

"Dad, you also?"

"Yes." Prakash says seriously whilst sitting beside his wife and take the hold of his coffe mug.

Natasha's eyes automatically wanders towards Avni who mouthed 'all the best' to her meanwhile leaving the area.

"Why the hell I had to knock his cold beast side?" Natasha mumbles underneath making Shweta smirks at her daughter.

******

"Papa..." Heer giggles when Neil nuzzles his nose in her neck as his beards tickles her.

"Daddaaaa...." Harsh screams demanding Neil's attention on him too who tickles his stomach making his laugh in joy.

"What should I surprise your mumma with? Tell me!" Neil asks his two years old son and daughter who just giggles seeing their father distress.

"Mummaaa...where mumma?" Heer asks in her babyish voice making Neil smile at her.

"She is a doctor, birdie, she'll comeback in some hours." Neil says making them sit on the grass of the Khanna mansion's back lawn.

Only three days left to their eleventh marriage anniversary, and Mr. Khanna has zero idea in his mind. No one is at home because they had to attend a business party which Neil obviously avoided like always when his wife is not there to accompany him.

"Marry her again." A very familiar voice made Neil look up from the twin who are busy pulling the grasses.

His eyes met with Abhinav's who is casually leaning against the door of lawn's entrance.

Neil's eyes zeroes at Abhinav who push himself off and ushers towards the three, "Re-marrying with all the traditional way would be the perfect idea to celebrate eleven years of your marriage."

Neil's mind did wonders loving the idea Abhinav gave. That would be more surprising and unique for both of them. Even the whole family can enjoy it. And he can give his wife a dream wedding which she never had.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Abhinav asks meanwhile sitting down.

"Just wondering how come a donkey face like you got this wonderful idea." Neil shrugs.

"Excuse me, Mr. Khanna? For your very kind information, girls out there are ready to die for this handsome face." Abhinav glares at Neil who lazily stare at him.

"That's because they're blind." Neil counters.

Abhinav was about to reply but loud squeal made him shut, "Mama...." Heer and Harsh shouts seeing Abhinav making him smile and Neil smirk.

"That's my genes." Neil says making Abhinav scoff.

"You should be thanking me for the idea." Abhinav says hauntingly.

"And from where you got the idea of I thanking you?"

"Such a thankless human you are." Abhinav grumbles taking Heer on his lap as he sees Harsh climbing his father's lap.

"So day after today will be mehendi then after that day, haldi in morning then sangeet at night after that marriage on your anniversary date." Abhinav put forward the idea making Neil nod his head.

"But I wanted to surprise her."

"See, giving her the dream wedding she always wanted would be the biggest surprise. Plus, you can do something more to surprise her. Yes, Heer?" Heer giggles when Abhinav tickles her neck and chubby cheeks.

"Once a donkey, always a donkey." Neil says offending Abhinav.

"You should've said this while looking into the mirror." Abhinav retorts making Harsh laugh at his fuming face.

Neil narrows his orbs and was about to answer but DD's call interrupted him.

And in meanwhile Abhinav made Heer and Harsh eat the chocolate he brought for them. He was talking to the kids until Neil's one sentence caught his attention.

"So Ms. Shah is on date?" Neil asks casually about Krishna's whereabouts.

"No, president, she isn't on date but gone to buy dates." DD corrects Neil, but Neil did heard him correctly on the very first time. But he wanted to gain Abhinav's reaction on it.

"That's actually very great thing to do. Going out and exploring things. She must find a good companion." Neil says looking into Abhinav's eyes who had hurt lurking in them. But over of all he could see the jealousy, pain and anger.

Meaning Abhinav has something for Krishna in his heart.

DD reluctantly pull his phone and see into the mobile screen weirdly.

'By any chance, he have had banged his head somewhere?' DD wonders in his mind.

"Ye--yes, sir." DD says in agreement of whatever Neil said.

"Well, where she went for date?" Neil questions monotonously whilst enjoying Abhinav's fuming face who is boring holes on the tree infront of him.

"Amm...I guess mall. Yeah! She said she wanted to grab some other stuffs also. She must've run into the mall near by her penthouse." DD says grabbing Kavya's left wrist and making her sit on his lap.

"To the the near by mall to her penthouse. Hm! Okay." DD scrunch his brows. This is not his boss. He doesn't repeats things like this.

Neil smirks seeing Abhinav standing up and leaving in the speed of light.

"Yes, sir." DD answer.

"Fine then goodnight." With that Neil hung up.

Unknowingly, both the males are getting along. They can never accept eachother as friends but deep down both of them knew, they had a special bond between them.

.

.

.

DD huffs as he drop his head on Kavya's shoulder.

"What happened?"

DD kiss her shoulder and tighten his hold around his wife, "Nothing but seems like Mrs. Khanna is not near to president that's why he dropped his mind somewhere."

Kavya shakes her head, "Bhabhi must be in hospital now. I called her almost two hours ago, she was about to leave but a emergency case came."

"Ikr." He says nuzzling his nose in the nook of her neck.

.

.

.

"So-my soldiers, ready?" Neil whispers to his twin who nods enthusiastically.

Heer was dressed in white knee length frock and hairs scattered around her face whilst Harsh is looking dynamic in his black tiny full pant with a pair of elastic adjustable garter over his white dress full-sleeves shirt.

"Yes, dadda." They say in unison while lick his lower lip in nervousness.

"Let's do this then." He says inhaling a deep breath before standing in between the darkness with his hands holding small hands of his babies.

___________________________________________
**************************************
6020 words.

So, how was it?

Twin joined the family.

A girl and a boy.

Heer and Harsh in the frame for y'all.

What is it Neil is so nervous about?

*****
Drop your votes and precious views in comment box.

Please follow me and share this book with your friends.

Till next update, bye.

*****
One chapter more to go, then epilogue.

Goodness! I am seriously feeling overwhelmed. Aah! Gosh...but here it is; every good thing has a end, so did this book has too.
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1.4M 79.6K 77
Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl just like her Mother Subi Nirmaan Singh...
5.4K 969 17
Aarav x Aditi Adirav He loved her when she thought no one cared about her. And she loved him and made him realise how worthful he was. Her blue eyes...