OMEGA (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall

Chapter 21 Temper

57 6 0
By sugarwtter

jongin cursed under his breath, eyes glaring into the air as he walked through the hallways, scanning nearly every person who he'd passed but none of them were him and the more startled and perplexed faces he saw the more onfuriated he felt. Heartbeat spiking at the rush of thoughts on what trouble he would be causing now that he lost him out of his sight.

he'd turned away just a moment to talk with someone he'd shared test results with, just a moment he'd turned his back to the omega standing by his locker and then he turened back to find the spot empty. to find that kyungsoo mustve wandered off without telling him and the fact that he knew he would be held responsible for whatever the omega may do, it made his blood boil.
he never thought hed be someone to babysit someone else but sojoon just had to force him and now he was rushing around the halls trying to find a sign of that stupid impulsive omega. 

jongin turned around a corner with a scoff only to stop as hed come face to face with jennie, nearly having bumped into her and he group of friends. she yelped and stumbled back slightly only for him to hold her by her arm with a little sigh, looking hee over with a softer gaze now.

" jongin " she blinked up at him " are you ok ?"
He glanced from her to her friends blishing and looking at each other shyly, none of them met his eyes but he couldnt care enough to oay attention to them.
" arent you suppose to be in your grades area ?" He asked.

" we had mentor meeting remember ?" she shrugg her shoulders, smiling a little as she played with the end of her shirt while he nodded, recalling the faint memory of her mentioning it before he glanced over her shoulder at the students crowding the hallway
While she continued" anyway.. I havent found a mentor for the exams yet and-" " have you seen kyungsoo ?" without really having heard her question he looked over his shoulder before back onto the hallway in front of him.

she dropped her hand and her friend snickered behind her " seriously ? " her reaction made him glance back to her

" you have ?" he frowned, oblivious to her turning red in anger herself.

" yeah some guys dragged him away whatever " she folded her arms, averting her eyes to the side but his frown hardened.
" when ?"

" just now" she shrugg her shoulders and he looked in between her eyes confused " and you didnt call or do anything ? where did they go ??"

" well I'm not helping an asshole, just wait here I'm sure-" " where did they drag him off to, jennie "

she hesitated but he looked serious enough for her to not wait long, she didnt want to make the beta angry or to disappoint him and it caught her off guard to see him so invested
" t-the back of the school-"

jongin hadn't wasted another breath to talk with her as he rushed passed her and toward the back of the school, fierce eyes focused on the way and ignoring the turning head and startled eyes on him when he most likely looked like he was about to kill someone as he finally reached the door. he knew jennie better than this, he knew she disliked kyungsoos attitude but he never expected her to be alright in something bad happening to him. 

jongin stopped in his steps as he exited the school to set sight onto a crowd of students gathering around. 

kyungsoo was there, sitting on a beta with a leg on each side of him while he gripped his collar and beat his fist into his face, his knuckles were bloody and a teacher stood on the side visibly afraid to step in herself as the omega continued to punch the beta who'd been barely conscious. his friend was crying and on his knees with a bruised eye himself while the teacher tried comforting him just a few meters away.

jongin sighed as he made it through the crowd to stand behind the said omega. To think he thought the boy would be in danger, he shouldve known better. it wasnt like kyungsoo had the ability to filter out good and bad behavoir, he acted how he acted and that was it.
Upon seeing the teacher look at him frightened and a couple of students covering their mouths while others stared jongin finally stepped up.

He reached down, wrapping his arms around the omegas middle and lifting him up from behind and away from the injured beta.

" let go !" kyungsoo yelled, kicking around and struggling but jongin didnt put him down instead he held onto him tighter and swung him backward to land on the ground " you fucking bastard!" the omega yelled, looking at the injured and cowering away student while he got back to his feet and was ready to run and jump him again only to be held back by jongins arm wrapped around his middle and nearly picking him off the ground again while kyungsoos arm clung to the resistance and the other reached out ready to lash at his target if he got close enough
" I'll fucking smash your head in and stuff it up your ass, you fucking piece of shit !"

jongin grimaced struggling in keeping him back as more teachers appeared and at last jongin pushed him to stumble back, hand landing on his chest as his eyes glew up strictly and in warning finally causing the breathless boys glaring eyes to meet his own.

Kyungsoo pressed his lips together in anger but seemingly calming, the rational part in his mind kicking in and he unclenched his fist whilst looking down and away, pushing the betas hand away.

only then did jongins frowning and glowing eyes fade and he looked from kyungsoos face down to the bottons missing on his shirt, ripped off. He hesitated and looked back up at the omegas face before to the betas recouping themselves, students and teachers tending to them but as one glanced back at jongin, he looked down to his hands shakingly attempting to unobviously pull up the zipper of his pants. 

jongin squinted and he clenched his jaw, he felt like growling as he balled his hands to fist himself and glared back in return ready to step up
" -to the office now" the principle suddenly stepped up and blocked his directed glaring and pathway " both of you " his eyes glew strictly in red and jongin was forced to look down as he swallowed and turned back to kyungsoo behind him.

" -unacceptable ! this kind of behavoir, you're lucky we didnt notify the police and the faghul pack is willing to find a solution thats best for everyone! can you imagen how- " the principle scolded loudly, sojoon sat across from him on the chair nodding in apologies and understanding while he listeneed, staying silent himself. 

kyungsoos eyes were on the principle aswell, they were cold and empty looking, like it didnt bother him but as jongin eyed him he could tell that wasnt the truth. the omegas knee was bouncing up and down and his hand was clenched to a fist against it, knuckles bloody and bruised. The beta couldnt help and watch him, he could remember a time where he'd lash out at anything no matter how small or big the reason, he remembered struggling with his temper and distinguishing it from anxiety, which is why he recognized it in kyungsoo so clearly.

The omega was looking at the principle and seemed remoursful but the truth was he wasnt even here, he wasnt even thinking about it anymore or caring to listen and be scolded. his mind must be racing elsewhere and he cared more to hide the fact that it was.

jongin glanced back up to the principle, in thought himself. the omega definitely took it too far but he wouldnt have done anything if they hadnt tried to force him into something, they'd expecting him to be too weak to do anything about.
yet they werent going to be punished, they were the victims to an omega who defended himself and took it too far.

kyungsoo nearly flinched and looked down when a hand landed on his bouncing knee and keeping it still. it was jongins and despite his action surprising the omega, jongin looked like it was nothing, eyes still cold and focused on the principle. usually kyungsoo would most likely jump up or twist his hand to get it off but oddly enough it caused the boy to return to the present, not having realized how far his mind had drifted off into darkness until he was suddenly back. he exhaled, hands unclenching to disappear into his pockets instead. And jongins moved away from his knee again, leaving it still behind.

-

" nobody go anywhere " sojoon ordered as the 2 boys entered the house after him. 

the alpha looked tired, stressed and as he glanced up, the rest of the pack had been eyeing them curiously like theyd waited in anticipation for their return, only to take note and one after another leave the room in order of giving them the space their alpha requested by his strict gaze.

" sit down " he ordered the 2 before taking a seat and the pair followed him unwillingly but cooperative.

" we need to talk about this " hed stated and jongin glanced at the omega sitting beside him, arms folded, obviously riddled with foreign thougths " what were you thinking ? What was your plan ??" 

Kyungsoo stayed quiet, and jongin wondered if it was because he didnt know what to say or because he didnt want to say anything to defend himself even when the beta thought he really should.

" were you just gonna kill him if jongin hadnt stepped in ? " he asked, his tone strict but his eyes dissappointed and pleading for an explanation or anything to hold onto so he wouldnt have to scold him. Jongin knew sojoon never liked scolding any of them even when he scolded jennie plently, he never enjoyed it if anything he hated it and in the end he would alway come around explaining his thoughts and the situation, he never actually stayed mad at least not that jongin could recall.

Whenever someone did something wrong they wouldn't apologize or make up for it so sojoon wouldnt be mad anymore but because eventually they all would feel nothing but guilt and give in so sojoon wouldnt be disappointed or sad anymore. It was a weird way to handle and teach but jongin found it to be most likely one he was grateful for, it certainly helped him understand what morals were considering how he was raised, not caring for the meaning of right or wrong. 

" kyungsoo please talk to me " sojoon attempted again " or you,.. what happened ??" His eyes landed on his betas but jongin only folded his arms aswell.

" I dont feel like I've done anything wrong " kyungsoo at last stated blantly and jongins lips unwillingly twitched into a litte smirk.

"you cracked that kids jaw and you fractured his nose, he lost 2 teeth kyungsoo "the alpha explained " what could justify something like this."

kyungsoo leaned further back into the couch and glanced to the ground. he didnt say anything more and jongin considered speaking up instead but he didint feel like he should, he felt like staying quiet was the best option because it wasnt even something he should be involved in to begin with. 

"why was he alone anyway jongin ?" the alpha turned to him now and he sighed, leaning back.

" because I dont need a babysitter or guard or whatever you assigned him to be for me! " kyungsoo argued instead of him. 
" clearly you do though !" sojoon yelled back and the omegas frowning eyes stared back at his alphas strict ones. 

silence passed on and the alpha exhaled stressed, noticing the rest of the pack peak into the room from the stairs "I thought you promised to try and fit in.." 

" I promised to try, I promised to hold back but I'm not changing into one of those other pathetic little wolves walking around school in high shoes acting like knowing how to spell their name right will get them through life. the only reason I'm here is because of the way I am and I'm not gonna change just because it makes someone uncomfortable, I dont care about what anyone feels toward me " kyungsoo stated, more low and in a hissing manner than anything else and sojoon inhaled in return. Clearly thinking of what to say while he watched the younger.

" hes not asking you to change who you are, he just wants you to hold back " jongin grumbled annoyed, catching the omegas attention " like we get it, you're dangerous and thats a good thing that you know how to handle yourself but you joined this damn pack, whatever you do you will have us behind you and beating up everyone who wronged us isnt how this works, we'd be in war with every pack if we did that. sometimes you just have to think before lashing out. its not just you who suffers consequences anymore now alright, hes not even asking for much he just wants you to stop hurting and threatening people, asshole"

sojoon looked at his beta, a little calmer and somewhat proud as he lifted his eyesbrows but the beta refused to accept or see the glance and instead turned away, frowning into the air as if he was nothing but fed up and annoyed while the omega was quiet, clenching his jaw as he leaned back further onto the couch " I dont just hurt anyone.. but if they touch me then they best know to regret it so it wont happen again "
Though he'd said it quickly, there was another tone revealing his hesitancy in his voice. The alpha looked back to the stairs where the rest of the pack was, peaking at them and pushing each other to see the situaion. He rolled his eyes.

" how about this .. " sojoon starts, hands landing on his thighs "whenever something bothers you or someone comes too close you can push them away or tell them to please back off?
but no more breaking bones or threats about skinning anyone alive or cutting off any limbs or smashing heads in and all that."

it took a moment where kyungsoo had glared at him displeased before hesitating and finally giving in, mumbling a "fine "

"good " he pat his thigh and stood up " then go get cleaned up and we'll eat "

the stairs squeaked as the rest of the pack finally moved down and over to look at the 2 themselves. Eujin seemed amused, chanyeol was worried and jay clesred his throat
" what about the tutoring classes?"  

kyungsoos eyes widened sloghtly and helooked over to the alpha by the door, about to enter the ki4chen but stopping " oh yes.. kyungsoo I placdd you into tutoring"

" what ??" He snapped, standing up but jay moved to block his view.

" dont worry I can drive you, and for the record I think it you're jsustified to defend yoirself from any idiot whatsoever.. I'd start a war for you, gorgeous " he Tool kyungsoos bruised hand but the omega only frowned at him confused.

" I'll drive him. You wouldnt survive getting up earlier. Just quit this shit already its starting to make me sick" Jongin grumbled as he turned to the stairs not even looking to see jay glaring eyes on his back while kyungsoo moved away to the kitchen in attempt of discussing this further.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.5K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
131K 9.8K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...
57.4K 2.3K 79
*♡* completed *♡* kyungsoo was the trash of school and at home. with a mother who died by suicide and a father who ran away .he was left with his ab...
154K 5.4K 41
Kim Namjoon, also known as the most feared alpha in the world and the alpha who has a deep hatred for humans. Everyone knows that you shouldn't enter...