A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

Por Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... Más

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

Are you kidding me?

84 5 0
Por Noka004

I need everyone out of here. I just want to relax with Jay and Lucius, maybe even Pan if he doesn't go to the movies woth the rest. I just felt so bad earlier, pushing and hiding Jay. I... I'm not ready, I still haven't convinced myself that he can like a thing like me, something in me doesn't want him to and doesn't want to believe it but I've also never tried this out, never with actual feelings.

So you're not the oblivious kind of stupid you just hate yourself?

The last therapist I had said I shouldn't say that. But they're dead so who cares, yep. I think being dumb would be better but it gets irritating to watch after a while.

I stretched against the car seat, my palm still stung from earlier though I don't remember what happened. I don't think I'd let anyone get that close to me. I was tired, I could have forgotten. That sounds like me, I forget things a lot.

"Mm, Naroo start talking before I fall asleep"

He hummed a long "uhm" for a little bit, he scratched his nose then rested his hand back on the steering wheel. "Uh, Anne.. she said that Pan seems like a good kid, he goes up there to see her sometimes. She said she'd be happy to teach him how to read or English if you'd be okay with it"

"Mmm, she doesn't even need to ask. If Pan likes her, I like her. I think the only problem is that Pan likes Daniel, and I haven't decided about him yet"

Naroo hummed along with the music quietly. "Has Daniel given you any reason to be undecided?- If that makes any sense". He mumbled.

"Pshh, not really, well yeah but also no, not a super good reason. I think he'll keep an open mind. He's clearly shown his dislike to it, I think it was yesterday... maybe a few days ago but he keeps asking how I can just kill people and not care"

"Does he know that all of us do it?" Naroo looked at me for a second then turned back to the road. "He definitely knows that you and Bella do. He hasn't been around any of the others enough, and when we all are together we don't talk to each other to much, except maybe me and Bella. Whatever, let's talk about something else"

He opened his mouth bur closed it again and shook his head a little. He's always blanked when asked to talk "K's sending me to another part of Korea, Gangnam. There was some mass murder, looked like it started at some underground fighting ring.

Bunch of bidders and cops were found either dead or injured, no doubt that some of the cops took out the bidders that were watching the fight but no one's seen the person who attacked all those cops, happened a little over a week ago."

Hmm, could it be that girl, Yami? No she was still in that ward a week ago, I don't think she'd leave anyone alive. "Were the bodies intact?"

"Yeah, there was a woman cop who spoke out." He recalled. "Said it was to dark to completely identify the person but said that she felt like a truck hit her."

Truck? That can't be that little freaks doing, she's persistent and precise but someone with her build and frame can't make someone feel like they got hit by a truck. She'd have enjoyed it to much to not brag about it, she never said she killed anyone other then cops. He said that the person wasn't caught too, Yami was.

"Well, I'm gonna be off on a mission soon too" Xan leaned back and stuck his foot up front with us, trying to put his foot on me or Naroo. "Ew, get out of here! What mission are you going on?"

"Just a basic one, hitman business. The guys a nobody though, works at a goddamm Starbucks, no kids, wife or girlfriend, not even a pet. I was think that we take him off the radar but see if he'll be free to join us"

"I'm not babysitting anymore kids." I groaned. "What if he likes his Starbucks job?"

"He either dies, or he joins and quits, Starbucks doesn't pay as well as killing.

He definitely looked more then capable of murder with some practice, I've never seen someone who serves coffee that jacked man"

When we ignored him he huffed and prodded at Naroo with his foot. "Hey, I gotta piss, are we there yet?"

"No, but you welcome to get out, don't forget to roll, we are going 65, wouldn't want to hurt your pretty little bones"

"His ego is big enough to cushion his fall." I joked, earning me a chuckle from Naroo. It was quiet for a minute or two until Poppy woke up and mumbled something under her breath. "Hey, where's uh.. Xan?"

"What." Naroo whipped his head back and lammed the breaks, "Shit! He really jumped out!". Someone honked from behind us repeatedly but we didn't move. We kept looking around to see if Xan was running off somewhere. The car stopped and instead the driver was stomping over to our car. "Fuck. Naroo?!"

"What?! Xan jumped out! You look for him I'll deal with the driver"

I jumped out and started looking for Xan, it was a good sign that there was no blood on the road. At least he's not dead. "Are you looking for me?" The smug voice came from the car, well, above it. I glared at him. He laid, relaxed while holding onto the bar on top of the car.

"You ass!" I threw a random pen that I had in my back pocket at him, "We thought you actually jumped out"

"Oh I'm not that dramatic, it feels good up here though, if only it wasn't illegal"

"Get down! When have we cared about what's legal and what's not?"

"Hmm, well we've never done tax fraud. Catch me~" He dropped done to his feet and got back in. Jeez, I don't need another heart attack like that anytime soon. It scared me mote when Pan ran off though, I don't care about Xan that much. When I settled back in my seat Xan popped up between the front seats again. "Should we play 'I spy'? I'm bored"

"You've had enough fun" Naroo growled, rubbing his right-hand, his knuckles a little red and scratched. "We're the people behind us that mad?".

"Heh, well, when I explained it to the driver she was fine till her husband or boyfriend got all huffy cause she smiled at me". He stretched his hand then rested it over the wheel and started driving, "I didn't kill him if you're wondering"

"I know, you're not the type"

⚔⚔⚔

I laid in bed with a report in my hands. It was sent from Norway yesterday but I had forgotten about it... which happens more then I'll admit to anyone.

I sighed deeply, I still had a whole 15 minutes before Naroo took everyone to the movies. Earlier when Vendetta woke up she freaked out and started kicking the first person she saw who ended up being Zack.

Which Zack still blamed me for bringing a crazy kid into my house which caused an argument between him and Pan cause Pan hit him with a book afterwards. Even though it proved his point I got to laugh my ass off at his pain.

I flipped through the documents, small things like spike in crime rate, spikes on the exponential income. Norway was a place where we had only recently set up a KAA base. Still working on building it up to the standard. Most places we own aren't entirely associated will murder as a job, usually types of fraud or thievery, some times laundering. Koviks never been big on drug businesses which definitely makes everything take longer to set up.

Huh, this document is from Korea, Gangnam? Confidential. I should give this to Kovik.

If you change the word confidential to the words 'Open Me' then we can open it. And there's already an O, E, and N so we might as well.

I do want to open it. Like, I strangely really want to. I opened the top, pulling out the. "Hey, we're going out now, see you in.... 2 hou-... What's that behind you're back?" Xan slipped past the door, closing it quietly.

"Nothing, I'm just reading the documents sent from Norway"

"That's not a Norway sticker on your desk. Tell meeee, I won't tell, promise"

I flipped him off. Finally I finished pulling the papers out while he watched. Drugs, drugs, murder, Jesus is this a page of every law? The list went on and on of broken laws that interfered with our business.

"So that's where Naroos going?"

Xan held his hand out so he could read them so I handed him the first page. He held it close to his face, one hand on his hip, it almost looked like my boss was checking my work. He mumbled curses under his breath and turned on my desk light.

"You should just get glasses already, or contacts"

"Glasses look better on Naroo. What is all this about? How do we have the information about this businesses income? Has K sent anyone to Gangnam?"

"If he has he hasn't told me. Xan, can you push you mission back a little? I'd feel better if you shadowed Naroo while he was there, or if you could convince K to have you go with him"

"Woah, woah, relax. Naroo's a tough guy I think he'd be fine. I mean, even if he prefers to use his hands he knows when to pull out a gun"

I glanced at him, troubled. I could feel my face twitching while my face turned to one or worry. "Please?"

He's so sure demeanor broke, "Don't look at me like that! Not fair. Fine. I gotta go, they're probably waiting"

I nodded, "Thank you". I took back the papers and put them back in the folder. I didn't really know where to put it so I taped it under my drawer on my nightstand. I peeked out of my room, it was dead silent, I checked Hellion's old room, empty. It was the same with the living room.

I sent Jay a text to come over in 5 minutes. To make sure there was enough time for him to sneak Ober undetected.

Why does it feel like you're sneaking home a boyfriend from like our dad

Well I'm not ready for the unnecessary attention, even though it'd just be questions. I am also just not prepared. I'm still learning how to relationship.

A short knock came from my front door. "Come in". Jay walked in and looked around, he looked a little confused. "I sent them all off to a movie"

"..." He smiled, he held his his to my face but frowned, "..."

"I'm a little tired I guess, rough day at work"

Do we have blood on us?

"Erm, I just felt bad about kicking you out and shoving you to the floor and hiding you... It sounds way worse now that I say it, I am so sorry"

His head shook, his thumb swiped under my eyes softly. "I know I look like shit". His lower lip stuck out a little, he leaned to me and gave me a small hug. My fingers flexed, wanting to push away but I didn't. Instead I hugged him back, burying my nose in his neck. He smelled nice, a little like mints and a washed away cologne, obviouslyit was to strong otherwise itd have left when washed but it still clung to him. He pulled back and stared at me, trying to decipher something in my eyes.

"I figured we could just watch some TV? Or I can cook"

"..."

"TV it is!" I grabbed the remote, "How are you with scary? Like can't watch it at all or part of your daily routine?"

He waved it off to say scary was fine but just in case I picked an old one, one that's easy to laugh at.... or smile. "it's funny that I sent everyone to the movies so we could be alone and watch a movie, except the snacks here were at most a couple dollars, nearly free"

He sat down next to me and we started watching the film. It doesn't seem like anything too scary, not overly violent, well of course people were dropping like a casual day at work but it was one that can easily be told apart from real life. I mean, that much blood loss would've killed someone already.

I looked at Jay from the side, it was hard to tell if he was scared. I'd usually look at the eyes to tell but he gave me no other expression to go off of, not even a slight nose scrunch in disgust. Maybe he's used to blood too, he does want to be a doctor, I think, he always puts bandaids on everyone.

Oh... My.. God, he wants to be a doctor. Our jobs will literally be the opposites of each other. That's so fucked! Mentally I was scolding myself for thinking about his career. At least he doesn't work at a morgue, then he'd see how I killed people, or if he was a cop! Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll be a crazy doctor. No, someone scared if bee's and dog's could never be an evil mastermind.

Jay leaned his shoulder into me. I laid long ways on the couch, him now laying on me while we watched the movie.

Should I push him off? I felt the old feeling coming back. Fight or well, fight, I'm only good at running from the law really.
It's ok. I don't even have to fight anyone, I'll just... sit, relax. My arms around his torso, holding him tight. He tensed a bit but relaxed again soon enough. The rest of the night went by pretty quickly, mostly because Jay fell asleep around the middle of the movie.

His head was leaned back, giving me a full view of his face besides his bangs that stayed in place. He was so pretty, his face was so clear of fainted scars and the grimacing faces I'm so used to. My hands grazed down his neck, my main point, where I'd usually crush my victims windpipe I instead sat gently grazing my fingers along his fair porcelain skin. His slow and heavy breathes changed in pace but I kept dragging my hands across his face.

I stopped when his face turned a deep shade of strawberry red. "Do you know where all a person's veins are?" I asked. I. Fucking. Suck.

He shook his head in a so-so manner. My index finger and thumb dragged down to his neck, "There are two here, the jugular veins. Seen in most vampire movies though they are quite deep under the skin and are very vital. So don't believe the romance movies because whoever getting bit is dead".

He huffed out a silent laugh. "This", I dropped my hand a little lower, down to his colorbone, "Around here is the subclavian vein and artery, specifically the left one".

I smiled to myself, "And.. HERE!" I stuck my hands under his arms to tickle him, he fought back trying to grab my hands, "No, no, I'm only showing you" I grinned, holding his arm up, "Here is the posterior circumflex humeral artery. And this is the subscapular artery, then the lateral thoracic artery"

"...?"

"I know this because Naroo's a doctor. He told be all about it, especially when he was still in medical school"

Wait Naroo's a doctor.

Yeah but runs a medical hospital for people that don't have enough money for a regular one. He pays it off with his murder bills.

"That's enough, class dismissed". I poked his cheek, "How dare you fall asleep, leaving me with the scary killer"

Well... we're the scary killer. I swear, all of your friends have no instincts, they'd all die in a scary movie, if the killer was me

"..."

"Hmm, you're lucky I forgive you, not many people live to see my mercy" He spoke with a joking tone but I know, I know. "I am tired though, you should go to my room. You can even borrow my clothes if you want" I smirked down at him.

"..."

I rolled my eyes, "Go on". I gestured towards the bedroom. He slowly got up from the couch and headed towards the hallway while I followed close behind him. As I reached the doorway, he turned his body to face me. Before I could ask him what's wrong he leaned forward and kissed me. He kissed me. It lasted only a moment but it felt like a year, it felt right. His lips tasted sweet.

"No warning? You're asking for a bloody lip"

I bet his blood tastes sweet.

No.

He smiled but complied and went in my room. The front door opened so I shut my door and glared at the figure in the door. Nat was pitting her coat up and taking off her shoes, "Oh, I didn't see you Y/n, Just got back from work"

"How was work?" I leaned on the wall. She groaned at the thought, "Long, the amount of old gambling men that think they have a chance is sad, the outfits don't help"

"I see that. You going to bed?"

"Yeah, I have lots to do tomorrow, the amount of people I have to meet tomorrow is ridiculous"

"Is it work.. related?"

"Yeah...". She got closer and whispered, "Is someone here?"

"I've been catching the eye of a certain Chairman recently, just being careful, anyways, night"

"You're going to bed early"

I check my phone, "It's 1:34..". I pointed it to her. She laughed, "You never sleep this early, you are usually still up for another few hours"

Fuck, why does she have to pay attention to my sleep schedule? "The test was today, I'm really tired, just be quiet and do not disturb me"

(Finally, more Jay time ♡)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 832 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
6.9K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
98.5K 4K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
29.3K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...