REIGN

By Snowflakes725

Prince Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee and Prince Nanon Korapat Kirdpan are compelled to marry each other to save th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

1K 64 13
By Snowflakes725

Ohm opened his eyes slowly when the golden rays of sun hit his eyes. A smile appeared on his face as soon as he found himself being the big spoon wrapping around Nanon. He looked at his husband, sleeping peacefully and remembered the last night. It was Nanon's first kiss, and he was more than happy it was him. Although it was different in his case, this was no less special for him because it was Nanon.

He felt Nanon moving a little as the sunlight fell on his face. Ohm gently removed one of his hands from Nanon's hold to cover the rays from falling on his face. He didn't want his love's sleep to be disturbed.

Nanon changed the position and turned towards Ohm, hugging him from the front. As Ohm didn't need to protect the younger from the cruel sun anymore, his free hand went to Nanon's hair. Ohm was moving his fingers through Nanon's hair while admiring his 'sleeping beauty'.

Nanon hummed as he opened his eyes. He looked at his shirtless husband, who was looking at him with eyes filled with affection. He was feeling so comfortable against Ohm. Both of them didn't want to leave the bed.

"Good morning." Nanon said in his sleepy voice.

"Morning my Love." Ohm greeted back. "Did you sleep well?"

Nanon nodded as he got closer to Ohm, wrapping his arm around his waist, resting his head against his chest.
"Did you?" He asked.

"After our kiss, how could I not sleep well, baby?" Ohm answered while brushing Nanon's hair.

Nanon blushed when he recalled their kisses last night.

They didn't say anything for a while. Nanon was feeling Ohm's eyes on him during the silence so he chose to break it.

"What are you looking at?"

"You, your face..."

"Is there something on it?"

"Yes,"

"What...?"

"Um...beauty!"

Both of them burst out laughing.

"Eww! Copy-paste from a meme, you can do it better P'Ohm." Nanon said between the laughter.

"Do you think so? Should I try again?"

"Absolutely not." Nanon started to sit but Ohm pulled him back on him.

"P'Ohm, don't you remember? We are going to the north today. Let me go and you also hurry up and get ready."

"But before that, can I ask for something?"

"What?"

"My good morning kiss?" Ohm made a pout.

"No!"

"Why? I am a good kisser."

"I know that."

"You know?" Ohm wiggled his eyebrows. "How?"

"I won't give an answer to this question."

"Then give me a kiss instead."

"No, because I am not a good kisser."

"Who told you so?

"I know because I am newbie. Yesterday was my first-time. I'm not confident enough. I'm still learning you know." Nanon thought it was a clever answer until Ohm spoke.

"If you're learning then you should keep practising to master it. Being your teacher I must teach you till you feel confident enough to do it." Ohm scooted closer to Nanon but him stooped him by putting his finger on his lips.

"We haven't brushed our teeth yet,"

"Is that the reason?"

Nanon nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for? Come, brush your teeth and let's do it after that. I might teach you something else as well." After this Ohm stood up from the bed and winked at Nanon before entering the bathroom.

Nanon stepped in the bathroom taking his time. He sighed when he saw Ohm had almost done his morning routine.

"I'm not doing anything you can't look at." Ohm teased him. "Or are you disappointed baby that you couldn't-"

"I am not a pervert like you. I am relieved that I didn't have to witness something."

"What thing?" Ohm spread the toothpaste on Nanon's brush and handed it over Nanon.

Nanon immediately started brushing to avoid answering it. Ohm smiled while covering his face with the shaving foam.

"Let me wash my face." Nanon pushed Ohm a little.

Ohm steped back and wrapped his arms around Nanon when he was done washing up.

"What are you doing?" Nanon asked in shock.

"I need my kiss now." Ohm demanded.

"Finish shaving before that."

"What if I won't."

"Then I won't kiss either."

"Is that so?" Ohm tried to steal a kiss and Nanon got some of the foam on his face while refusing him. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door on their bedroom door.

"Ohm, Nanon, may I come?" Mother Angela was standing outside the room.

"Yeah Mom, please." Nanon said, sticking his tongue out at Ohm, who was looking a little disappointed at the timing of his mother.

Ohm came out of the bathroom following Nanon.

"Good morning Mom," both greeted together.

"Good morning," their mother said, "I think I should come later." Then Princess Love entered their room with a collection of outfits for men.

"Why?" Ohm asked.

"Because we neither want to ruin your romantic moments nor our morning by witnessing it." Love answered.

"What are you talking about? We are just washing up." Nanon said hastily.

"Yeah, I didn't even get my morning kiss." Ohm said in whispers for which he received a glare from Nanon.

"It's fine Nanon. After all they are married, Love."

"But mom-"

"I won't take long, I have chosen some outfits for you. I want you to select one of them. As you know honey, the weather there, becomes a little cold at the night."

"You choose baby," Ohm told Nanon.

"Yeah P'Nanon. You choose it. He will be roaming shirtless as usual." Love stated looking at her brother.

"Hey!! I always wear proper clothes. It's just I love to wear the clothes he chooses. Dad does the same. Whatever mom tells him to wear he wears that gladly. When Nanon does for me what mom does for dad it feels like the life I have dreamt to have with my life partner is turned into reality. You won't understand it now but later you definitely will."

Queen Angela smiled and Nanon blushed on this statement of Ohm.

"P'Nanon," Nanon looked up at his sister in law. "Why didn't you give him a shirt to wear?

"I just woke up. And it's my bedroom. Why have I put a shirt on here? When Nanon doesn't have any problem who are you to object?"

"You didn't object P'Nanon? Do you think he looks good without one?" Love asked in a teasing tone.

"He said he can't sleep well if he wears-"

"Stop teasing your brothers, sweetie." The queen told her daughter.

"Choose the one you like and get ready soon. Drake has already arrived. We're waiting for you." Queen Angela said before leaving the newlyweds' room.

"Yeah, we will just take a shower quickly and be right there." Ohm said to her.

"And yes, take a shower separately, or it will take forever." Love ran out of their room without observing their reactions.

"You should go first. You have to shave too." Nanon said, not meeting Ohm's eyes.

"Yeah, by the time you choose one of them. " Ohm gestured to the clothes. He didn't look at him either. Both were too shy to make an eye contact.

Ohm was styling his hair when Nanon came out after getting ready completely. Ohm looked at him through the mirror. "You look so handsome, baby."

"Thanks, you too." Nanon said with his sweetest smile.

"Nanon, you haven't kissed me since morning."

Nanon went to Ohm and started to fix his hair. Ohm held him close.

"You smell so good,"

"But you can't sniff now. Your hair will be spoiled."

"I don't care."

"But I do."

"Nanoooooon"

"My husband is looking stunning, I don't want his look to be spoiled."

"Then kiss your husband."

"I didn't say I won't"

Nanon's hands shifted from Ohm's hair to his cheeks. He held his husband's face and closed the gap between them. As soon as Ohm felt Nanon's lips on his own he kissed him back. His hands also moved to Nanon's face. Gradually they pulled away from each other but didn't open their eyes. Ohm joined his forehead with Nanon's and the couple smiled at that feeling contented.

"Let's go now." Nanon said.

Ohm intertwined their hands before leaving.

Drake was discussing something with the King and the Queen when OhmNanon came downstairs.

"Oh! there come our lovebirds." Prince Flute stated looking at them.

"Good morning everyone," the couple greeted.

"Are you leaving today, phi?" Ohm asked to Prince Flute.

"Yeah, we don't have a choice." Prince Flute replied.

"We will miss you a lot." Nanon told Princess Grace.

"No you won't, Ohm won't give you time to-" Prince Flute was cut off by an angry stare of his wife.

"We will miss you too nong." Princess Grace said to Nanon.

"After OhmNanon leave, Grace and Flute will head home." The King declared.

"Drake, is everything ready?" The mother was concerned.

"Yes, Your Highness. Prince Pawat and Prince Korapat are going by car till the outskirts of our city. Our people are waiting for them to meet them there. Prince Ohm told me to arrange a giving away ceremony for the people. After the give away we will head to the castle in the north. In the end of the city horsemen are waiting for us. From there both of our Prince are going to ride horse while enjoying the countryside view."

"Good job, Drake. You planned everything very well." King Chittsawangdee appreciated Drake.

"Thanks Your Majesty." Drake answered.

"Drake, honey, I know you will take care of OhmNanon but take care of yourself too." Queen Angela told Drake.

"Don't worry Aunt Angel," Drake assured her.

The mother hugged her sons and bade them goodbye.

"I thought we're going on horse from the palace." Nanon sighed.

"Are you too eager for horse riding?" Ohm asked him.

"Of course, it would be so adventurous." He replied.

"But Nong Nanon, it's not safe for the princes to go on a horse on the busy roads of the city. And it would be a tiresome journey for you if you travel the whole way on horse." Drake said while checking everything in OhmNanon's car.

When Drake left, Ohm leaned in to whisper in Nanon's ear.
"You know baby, I'm as strong as a horse. Do you want a ride?"

While Nanon was stunned to speak Ohm was looking at him with a mischievous grin.

___________________________________________

Dear Readers,

It took me a while to upload this chapter. Thanks for reading the previous chapters and voting for them. Thank you for your comments, it really encouraged me to write. I'm sorry for making you wait for long. Thanks for being patient. Love you my lovely readers.

OhmNanon are stronger than we think keep your faith in them. God has made them soulmates, they will remain soulmates forever. Please don't stop supporting both Ohm and Nanon.

Keep loving OhmNanon ❤️💚💙🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.6K 29
What if ohm brings a baby in nanon's home? What if they adopt the baby? What if they become fathers before boyfriends? What if ohm has a painful pas...
51.2K 2.8K 39
OhmNanon Look forward to the story one who wants to live for himself with full of freedom and the other wants to leave with his Mother, bestfriends a...
57.7K 1.5K 15
Ohm Pawat the handsome, rich, rude, cold mafia leader forcefully gets married to the Handsome, cute, adorable Nanon Korapat. Nanon lost his parents a...
3.9K 292 11
The Great Land of Northern Thailand has been captured by the so called 'evil' and 'cruel' Emperor Alpha Ohm Pawat. He has become the most feared Empe...